• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Window of Opportunity, Part 1 - Introducing Megan Huntley (M/f, noncon, sexual)

Hello Everyone! Sorry this story took so long - the first draft of it just was not working, so I ended up starting the whole thing over. I also decided to break it up into chunks so I could intersperse work on this with work on the next Ashley Grable story. This first chunk is much shorter than either of the last two stories I posted - about 1/4 the length - but I should have stories coming out more quickly with this new method! Overall, I find myself very satisfied with this one, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Two gorgeous women in tight blue jeans stood looking towards a small suburban house. One, a tall, athletic redhead with a sleeveless plaid button-down barely containing her ample breasts, took a step towards the house. Her black-haired companion, a slender and slightly shorter woman in a tight purple v-neck that showed off her soft cleavage, gripped the fiery-haired amazon’s wrist.

“Are you sure these guys aren’t creeps, Katy?” the long-legged brunette asked, her green eyes narrowing as she scanned the front of the house, looking suspiciously at the tall privacy fence wrapping around the sides and back.

“I met them once, Meg, I can only get so much from that,” Katy said with a shrug that set her jaw-length curls bobbing. “They invited a couple other girls from the neighborhood though.”

“Oh, well, all’s fine and dandy then,” Megan drawled sarcastically. “Girls we don’t know would never cover for creeps they happen to be friends with.”

“Keep up the sass, maybe I’ll tell them all about your little weakness,” Katy said with a menacing grin.

“I could tell them you’ve got the same one, double the fun,” the shorter girl said, meeting her roommate’s brown eyes with a small smile of her own.

Katy shrugged again and strode towards the door, Megan following like a shadow. As they ascended the few small steps up to the front porch, Megan noticed that while it was mostly clean, there was a spider web in the upper corner, with what looked to be the spider itself trapped in its own sticky strands. She shuddered and fixed a polite smile on her face as Katy knocked firmly on the door.

A short, muscular man – shorter than either of them - pulled the door open, greeting them with a boyish grin.

“You must be the new girls! I’m Lionel” he said, sticking one hand out towards Katy while running the other through his sandy blond, close-cropped hair. He shook Megan’s hand right after, his brown eyes lingering slightly on her inviting cleavage. She smiled politely as Katy gave their names, and the man ushered the two girls inside, the door closing behind them with a soft click.

Inside was a simple living/dining area – a wide couch and tv to the left, a table covered in food and drinks on the right. A tall man with dark hair in a pony tail stood up from the couch and introduced himself as Don, Lionel’s roommate. He greeted Megan politely, then turned and began talking to Katy with a level of interest most men showed towards the statuesque redhead. Megan’s attention wandered around the room – the walls were decorated with a few movie posters, and a set of paintings that caught the raven-haired beauty’s eye. There were three of them, one next to the other, all showing a large rock and stretch of sand at the edge of a lake. In one, a turtle stared from the shore out towards where an alligator drifted lazily. In the next, the turtle was attempting to climb up onto the rock, as if fleeing to higher ground, while the gator continued to float, its attention elsewhere, and in the last the turtle had fallen onto its back, while the gator had begun to turn towards it, a wicked gleam entering its reptilian eye. Thoroughly creeped out, Megan returned her attention to the conversation.

“...a paralegal at a local corporation,” Katy was saying. “It’s nothing special, Megan has way more to brag about with her job.”
“Me?” Megan asked with a smile. “Katy, you spent the last week catching things people with three times your experience missed, you’ll be head of the department in no time. I’m just a reporter.”

“Don’t undersell yourself, that last article brought in more views than the rest of the paper’s output that week combined!” Katy replied. Lionel looked over at Megan – eyes darting to her chest again before flashing up to meet her gaze.

“Sounds like a pretty good article, what was it about?” he asked.

“Oh, some pervert was going around tickling housewives,” Megan said dismissively. “It was a pretty slow news week.”

“Hey, I think I read that one,” Don said, looking at Megan more attentively. “’Tiotown tickler hunts housewives?’ That was you?”

Megan nodded shyly. “Like I said, slow week.”

“No, no, it was a great read!” the taller man hurried to assure her. “I’d always figured people must enjoy being tickled, if it makes them laugh, but you really got into the victim’s heads! I’d never believe tickling would be so torturous if you just told me, but that article…” he trailed off, shaking his head in amazement as Megan’s pale cheeks flushed red from the praise. The others continued chatting about it, Katy and Don in particular going on about how crazy a story it was, but Megan found her thoughts drifting back to the interviews she had conducted for it, and to one woman in particular.

The woman’s name was Rita, and anyone who saw her and Megan together might have thought they were sisters, with the same shimmering black hair, emerald green eyes, pale complexion, and slender build. Megan had sat in Rita’s living room, just across a coffee table from the other woman, and heard her harrowing story. Rita had taken several long, shaky breaths after Megan set up her recording equipment, then launched into her tale.

“It started out like a normal day,” Rita said. “My husband went to work, I did some chores around the house. There wasn’t anything out of place; I didn’t hear anyone come in, and the windows and locks were all intact afterwards. Just, suddenly, someone came up behind me and clamped a rag over my mouth, then started tickling my belly. I was laughing and trying to get away, but they kept the rag pressed so tight to my face… it smelled sweet, I think there must have been something on it, because I passed out after a couple minutes.

“When I woke up, I was tied to my bed with my wrists up at the headboard and my legs spread. I still had all my clothes, but I was gagged and I could feel a dildo in my vagina. There was a man standing over me wearing a ski mask. He didn’t say anything, just started stroking all up and down my sides, grinning the whole time while I laughed and screamed into the gag. After a while, he stopped and put a bag on the bed. First he pulled some scissors out of it, and cut off all my clothes but my panties. Then he started pulling out feathers, and brushes, so many brushes…”

Rita trailed off, her eyes going distant for a moment while she rubbed her bare arms like she’d gotten a sudden chill. Megan shivered in sympathy. After a while, the other brunette started her story again.

“He just kept picking up one thing and running it all over my body, seeing what got the most laughter out of me. When he was done with all of them, he pulled out a remote and pushed a button, and the dildo started vibrating. I was already exhausted and sweating, and then he picked up the worst brushes and started using them on just my nipples. I-I’d never cum for any man but my husband before that day, but it… the orgasms started, and they wouldn’t stop. Every now and then he’d turn the vibrator off right before I climaxed, and tickle me everywhere again, but he always pushed me to another orgasm, until I passed out. He slapped me awake, and then he-he said, ‘You’re my favorite so far.’ And then he put the rag back over my face, and when I woke up I was still in bed, but I was untied and all my clothes were gone, and the man was gone too…”

A knock on the door dragged Megan out of her revery. Don spoke as he moved towards it.

“That will be the other guests! They’re going to love you.”

Continued in Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back