• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Outlaw for Hire Part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is time for another part of La Diabla's series. Thank you for the great comments on part 1. It was a re-introduction chapter of sorts as we watch over her journey in this particular phase of Deputy's Universe. I truly appreciate all of your support and the love you have for this particular character. You already know how much I love this particular woman as she has been so much fun to write about over the last two years. She has such a complex personality that she never ceases to give me ideas on what to do with her. I hope you enjoy the story itself of this seven part series as it will help lead up to the phase ending series The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution. Oh, and when the time comes, I hope you vote for my series for the Golden Feather awards! Now, enjoy part 2 and let me know what you think!

PART 2

La Diabla grinned as she heard that panicked voice and knew that this was going to be a really fun moment. She watched as Cheyenne made her way down to the feet and they both stared at the upturned soles, covered by the brown moccasins. She could feel Aleshanee trying to move her legs, but she had a good hold on them and knew she was trapped. Her eyes then made contact with Cheyenne, and she winked. “Go ahead, take them off. Hehehe” she told her.

Cheyenne felt a surge of excitement in her body as she was about to remove Aleshanee’s moccasins from her feet. This was such a moment of truth for her. She had seen her best friend’s feet on many occasions, but she never really got to tickle them. She thought about how often her own feet were tickled, so this was going to be a wonderful event. She got onto her knees and knelt down. She loved how the feet were squirming around, as though they knew they were in ticklish danger. Her hands moved towards the heels of the shoes, and she grabbed the left one and started to slip that shoe off. The moccasin came off rather easily and now she saw that wide heel pop out and her breath got short. This was such a thrilling moment and she wanted to savor it. “Hehehe this is going to be fun! Don’t worry Aleshanee, I will massage your feet very well!” she joked.

Aleshanee felt her moccasin come off her left heel and now a full panic flowed through her body. For the first time in her life, her best friend was going to tickle torture her feet. She loved tickling Cheyenne’s feet, and every once in a while, Cheyenne would quickly tickle hers. But with her feet being held down, she knew this was going to be a strong tickle attack. “SHIKOBA!!!! DON’T TAKE OFF MY SHOE!!! I DON’T WANT A FOOT MASSAGE!!!! Please…. I don’t want a foot massage... hehehehe” she laughed as she felt herself panicking.

Cheyenne’s heart fluttered as she heard those words. Her friend was feeling true ticklish fear and she continued to peel that moccasin off. Her eyes then saw the tanned skin on the sole as more of it was exposed. She could see the arch coming out, then the ball of the foot. Finally, she pulled the shoe completely off and was very happy. Her eyes looked at the exposed barefoot and smiled. The foot was very meaty and wide. The toes were very thick as well. The arch was low, and the skin looked somewhat soft. She knew her friend had big feet, and it was time to take ticklish advantage of them. “Let’s get this other one off! Hehehe” she laughed as she then went after the right shoe.

La Diabla grinned as she saw Cheyenne take off the left moccasin and saw the bare foot. She liked the look of that large, meaty foot and hoped it would be very sensitive. Her mind started to remember how much Aleshanee wanted to tickle her own feet, so seeing her trapped and helpless was a thrill. She did have a desire to tickle that foot herself, but this was Cheyenne’s moment. She watched a few of their tickle fights, with poor Cheyenne losing every single one of them. Now it was time for her to get revenge against her friend. She then watched as the right moccasin came off and now both feet were exposed. La Diabla did like the look of the feet and figured that they might have been a size 8 or even a 9. She looked up at Cheyenne and smiled. “Ok, massage her feet princess Shikoba. That’s what she wanted you to do. Massage her body….hehehe” she joked.

Aleshanee felt both of her moccasins come off and now she was completely barefoot and helpless. Her body shivered as she knew she was going to be in for a rough ride. Now, the anticipation was killing her as she could sense Cheyenne’s fingers were close to her feet. That feeling was devastating because that kind of anticipation was just as bad as the actual touching of her feet. She decided to plead for mercy one last time. “Shikoba….please…you don’t have to massage my hehehehe feet!!! I love you.” she whined.

Cheyenne giggled and tried her best to not explode in laughter herself. She adored Aleshanee’s cute begging and now it was the moment of truth. Her fingers got closer to the squirming soles and her heart started to beat even faster. Her eyes looked on with eagerness as both hands were approaching both soles. Once they were close, she placed the tips of her fingers on the bottoms of those trapped feet and scrabbled on the skin. “Tickle tickle tickle!! Hehehe” she teased.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE MY FEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!” Aleshanee exploded as she felt those fingers scrabbling on the bottoms of her feet. She felt more sensitive on her feet because she was worn down from the earlier tickling and her feet were being held down. She did her best to wiggle them around, but the fingers continued to move across the skin. She knew it was Cheyenne tickling her as the touches were firm, but they were also light. She still could not believe Cheyenne was tickling her feet. She always managed to avoid them from being tickled too long by her and she always pounced on her after the attempt and tickled the daylights out of her. Now, she was pinned down and her feet were being touched. Her fists were banging on the grass, and she felt wave after ticklish wave washing over her body. This was such a new feeling, and she didn’t know what to do, but continued to beg. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHIKOBA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!! DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!!”

La Diabla laughed as she heard the hysterical laughter coming from Aleshanee. She could feel the young woman’s leg strength and she had to put extra effort into holding her down. Her friend was very strong, but she was able to control her. She looked at Cheyenne’s fingers moving all over the soles of those wide feet and loved it. She always did enjoy the ticklish feet of a woman and listening to their horrific ticklish screams. She loved how the fingers sounded when traveling across the soles of the feet and she wondered how much this young woman could take. Her eyes then looked up and she saw a look of glee in Cheyenne’s eyes. She had never seen it before as she had never seen Cheyenne in this position before. She did remember her and Bessie tickling Gloria’s feet but didn’t get to see their faces as she was tickling the upper body of that woman. La Diabla felt pride in seeing Cheyenne do this to her friend. She wanted her to enjoy herself. She knew Cheyenne had the ability to be a good tickler as she experienced it in a way. She remembered when she met Cheyenne in Mexico and had her feet worked on. It wasn’t an intentional tickle, but just feeling those small hands on her feet drove her crazy. Even though it tickled like hell, she was grateful for Cheyenne helping her. Now, she was going to guide Cheyenne on being a great foot tickler. “Cheyenne, move your fingers to the middle of her arches. Yeah, like that…now, press a little harder into that area, or use your nails.” she instructed.

Cheyenne moved her fingers to the middle of the arches and started to press more into the flesh. She did notice the laughter got louder when she did it and she felt excited. She was going to learn how to tickle better and coming from a woman who was an expert at it. She knew how good she was, just by even having her own feet tickled that first night La Diabla made it to the Elu tribe. She remembered how she had to figure out letters that were being “written” on the bottoms of her own feet. It was agonizing and fun at the same time. Now, it was time to inflict it on her best friend. She then tried to use her nails on the soles and hoped it would work. Cheyenne kept her nails trimmed usually, but they did grow out a little and she wanted to see how Aleshanee would react to them. “Does this tickle?” she mused.

Aleshanee’s eyes almost popped out of her head as she felt those fingers concentrating on the middle of her arches. That was a very sensitive spot for her, and she felt her body stiffen completely. Her back was starting to arch as she placed her palms on the grass and lifted her body up. She was trying to do anything she could to get La Diabla off of her and to get Cheyenne away from her feet. But then she felt what felt like nails on her arches and a tidal wave of ticklish agony crash through her body and she fell back to the grass and laughed hysterically. That was a very intense sensation, and she had no idea what to do. Her cheeks were starting to hurt as she laughed very hard as those nails made their moves all over her arches. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHIKOBA!!! HAHAHAHA STOP!!! HAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEE!!!” she begged.

La Diabla laughed as she heard that begging and knew poor Aleshanee was really getting tormented. She looked at those dainty fingers now scratching away at that foot flesh, and it gave her such a thrill. Ticklish feet were so much fun. Now, she wanted to see another area get tickled. “Cheyenne, now drag your fingers from her arches across the ball of her feet. Get close to her toes, but don’t touch them. Yet. Hehehehe” she instructed.

Cheyenne giggled when she heard the instruction and was having the time of her life. Listening to Aleshanee’s crazed ticklish laughter was fun. She had never heard her laugh this hard before, and it was infectious. Even though she was using her nails and fingers on the bottoms of these thick feet, she kept giggling as well. Both she and Aleshanee laughed a lot from their jokes and mannerisms, but she never heard her laugh this hard before. She started to figure going forward, she HAD to tickle Aleshanee more often. It was time she wasn’t always going to be the victim! Cheyenne then moved her fingers from the arches and towards the ball of the foot. She chuckled when she heard the laughter becoming shrill. The balls of the feet must have been very sensitive areas and wondered how ticklish the toes were going to be. She also started to consider growing her nails longer whenever she was ready to tickle these feet again in the future. “Hehehe she is REALLY ticklish!” she grinned.

Aleshanee continued to screech in laughter as she felt the nails now going across the balls of her feet. Her meaty toes scrunched tight in a defensive reaction, trying to make the ball of the foot crinkle, and not smooth, but those nails still devastated her. It surprised her because Cheyenne usually had trimmed fingernails and they must have been growing a little. Her body started to writhe a little more as the ticklish feelings kept getting worse. She closed her eyes and laid her head on the grass again. She was so overwhelmed at the moment and found herself falling into the “tickle bliss” feeling. Where she would laugh her head off, but her body enjoyed the massive amount of endorphins flowing. She thought about this moment and remembered the outlaw sitting on her butt. She was going to get revenge against Cheyenne without a doubt, but now her desire to tickle La Diabla grew. She wanted to really get her good as it would be the ultimate prize. Getting La Diabla to be under her ticklish control!

La Diabla saw the great job Cheyenne was doing and saw her fingers near the base of the toes. She was proud of her “student” and it was time to let her have more fun. “Great job! Hear her screaming like that? She is going to remember this moment for a VERY long time. Hehe Now, tickle her toes. I got a feeling she is going to lose her mind…..” she instructed.

Cheyenne looked up at La Diabla and saw that happy look on her face. She grew even more excited to continue to get tickling tips and now it was time to play with Aleshanee’s toes. She definitely knew how insanely sensitive her own toes were, not it was time to find out just how ticklish her friend’s were. She moved her fingers on both hands towards both sets of toes and waited a moment for them to uncurl and expose the tender undersides. It was like she was hunting. She was waiting for the right moment to pounce!

Aleshanee started to cough a little and even felt a little wetness in her eyes from all the hard laughing. She took this moment to catch her breath and she really hoped her torment was over. Her mind was racing with so many different things, such as revenge, relief and then revenge again. She giggled uncontrollably as the ticklish sensations were still running wild within her body. “Hehehe you both…hehehehehehe are……MEAN!!! Hehehe leave my poor feet alone already…you had hehehehe your fun….” she wheezed.

Cheyenne started to shake in anticipation as she waited for those toes to uncurl themselves. She could hear Aleshanee’s heavy breathing and knew it was going to be really soon. Her eyes grew wide with excitement and her fingers started to wiggle in the air. At any moment, she was going to tickle those thick toes and once again hear that hilarious sounding laughter of her friend. “Come on….come on…just open those toes up…” she whispered to herself.

La Diabla couldn’t help but have a huge smile on her face as she looked at Cheyenne’s waiting fingers. She looked like a cat ready to pounce on its prey. She was completely entertained by these two and how they were messing with each other. Then she saw the toes starting to relax and knew this was the moment! Then she saw how fast Cheyenne’s fingers went into the toe area and started to wriggle there. She felt a surge of energy in the body beneath her and she laughed. “Whoa!!” she cried out.

“SHIKOBA!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Aleshanee screamed as she felt fingers tickling the bottoms of her toes. She did not expect that to happen, so she was caught off guard and she exploded in laughter. That attack sent incredible amounts of ticklish feelings in her body, and she nearly knocked La Diabla off of her. Her eyes looked forward and she could see the trees and other foliage, but she could only think about those horrible ticklish feelings in her body.

Cheyenne was laughing to herself as her fingers continued to wiggle and stroke the undersides of those toes. She could feel how strong they were when they attempted to close, but she managed to keep her fingers on that delicate skin and even slipped into the crevices. She had never touched Aleshanee’s toes this long before and she started to savor it. The skin was actually soft between the toes and seemed very responsive. She loved the sound of ticklish agony coming from her friend’s body, and it sent her into a tickling frenzy. This was such a liberating and fun feeling tickling Aleshanee like this. She controlled her best friend’s comfort in her small hands. Cheyenne then looked up and saw La Diabla looking right back at her. She could see this look of happiness in her face, as though she was proud of her. She liked that look and felt good inside. She figured she was doing a great job and wanted to continue it. Her eyes then looked back down at the toes and saw them desperately wiggling, then trying to clamp down on her fingers. “Hehehehe you have very ticklish toes!! I love this!! Tickle tickle tickle!!!” she teased.

Aleshanee continued to scream as those fingers were continuing to tickle her toes. She started to get desperate as she wanted to be free of this torture. She tried one more time to pull her feet and legs free, but it was no use. They were held down and she had nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. There was nothing she could do but scream and beg. She told herself that Cheyenne and La Diabla better enjoy this moment because one day she was going to get them both back! Her head then laid back down on the grass and she just let herself go. She knew she was tickle-defeated and just endured those fingers on her toes and just laughed away. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHIKOBA!!! YOU’RE HAHAHA SO MEAN!!!” she laughed.

Cheyenne burst into laughter when she heard that comment as she knew she got Aleshanee really good. Her adrenaline was spiking in her own body, and she felt this sense of accomplishment. She finally got Aleshanee back after years of tickle torture. She then pulled her fingers away from the toes and clapped her hands. She figured it was time to give Aleshanee mercy and allow her to breathe again. “hehehe that was fun!!!” she said with a huge smile.

La Diabla looked at Cheyenne’s face and saw such happiness on it. She giggled and then nodded her head. “Yes, it was a lot of fun watching you tickle her feet! Are you done?” she asked.

“Yeah, I am done. I am not as mean as HER!!” Cheyenne shouted out, then laughed. She did one more poke on the left sole and then started to move her body towards Aleshanee’s head. She wanted to help comfort her tired friend and gloat at how she tickled her.

Aleshanee felt tremendous relief as the toe tickling finally stopped. She heard Cheyenne’s words, and she couldn’t help but smile. Then she felt La Diabla releasing her legs and getting off her body. It appeared that finally her tickle torture was over. She then looked towards her left as she still lay on her stomach and saw Cheyenne staring directly at her. She realized that Cheyenne was also laying down on her belly and had this huge, glorious smile on her face. She knew her friend was going to gloat about tickling her and she stuck out her tongue. “I hate you hehehehe” she said playfully.

Cheyenne was laying on her belly, with her elbows on the ground, lifting her head and chest up off the grass slightly and looked towards her right. She could see Aleshanee’s tired face and loved it. This was truly a historic moment in their relationship as she was finally the winner! She grinned when she saw that pink tongue being stuck out at her and then she laughed. “You hate me? Hahaha why? Because I TICKLED your big feet? Hehehehehe” she gloated.

Aleshanee laughed when she heard those words, and her mind was already thinking about revenge. Her eyes turned to slits and she felt like laughing even more. “hehehe yeah, you tickled me!!! You KNOW I am going to get you back. I promise you, Shikoba. I am really going to get you good next time!” she told her.

Cheyenne laughed when she heard it. Chances were that Aleshanee was going to make good on that promise and she would suffer. But in the meantime, she was going to enjoy this victory. “You might not. Because now you know I can tickle you back! Hehehehe” she teased, then leaned forward and kissed Aleshanee’s forehead.

Aleshanee loved that small kiss on her forehead, and she really did love her friend. This was such a fun moment, even though she was tired. She then slowly got herself up off the grass and turned around, so she could sit down on the grass. Once she did, she saw Cheyenne also sit up and she was now on her right, and in front of her, La Diabla sat on the grass as well. “You would have NEVER been able to do it if it wasn’t for her!!” she yelled out, then pointed at the outlaw.

La Diabla smiled when she saw Aleshanee pointing at her. “Who, me? I was simply trying to even the score. I helped you tickle Cheyenne; I helped her tickle you. If anything, I am very fair…..” she responded.

“It was cheating! Hahahaha No way does Shikoba tickle me like that without YOUR help!” Aleshanee yelled out. She then stuck out her tongue and laughed.

“You both are very funny girls. I truly enjoyed watching you both laugh your heads off. Hahaha I mean, you both have such great laughs. So ticklish!! Thanks for getting me involved!” La Diabla joked.

Aleshanee felt a surge of adrenaline flowing through her body as she heard La Diabla teasing her. Her mind started to race as she wanted to jump on top of that beautiful woman and get her back! She then started to work up the courage as she saw La Diabla smiling. She figured if there was ever a time to get the outlaw back, it would be now. She looked over at Cheyenne, winked at her, and did a very slight head nod towards La Diabla to signal to Cheyenne what she was about to do.

Cheyenne saw Aleshanee winking and nodding and she understood what that meant. She did hear La Diabla teasing the both of them about being so ticklish, and she knew just how ticklish the outlaw was. Her heart started to beat faster as this was going to be a very bold move, but they were all having fun and figured it would be the greatest afternoon of all time if they did what Aleshanee was subliminally suggesting.

La Diabla continued to look at the two women and laughed. She figured it was time to get up and head back to the village soon. This was such an enjoyable time, and she did have some fun with the both of them. She then started to get up off the ground when she suddenly heard Aleshanee’s voice yelling out.

“LET’S GET HER!!!” Aleshanee screamed out, then lunged forward.

La Diabla was almost on her feet when she heard that voice and then in a flash, she saw Aleshanee lunge towards her and tackle her legs by her waist and she fell back to the ground. This surprised her and then she felt Aleshanee starting to hold her down and put her weight on her. “WHAT THE??” she yelled out.

Cheyenne got up off the ground and made her way next to La Diabla’s left side and grabbed her left arm to keep her from trying to get up, or even defend herself. She watched as Aleshanee quickly got up and sat on La Diabla’s thighs and now they had her friend trapped! “Tickle her!!!” she yelled out.

Aleshanee felt an incredible amount of happiness as she was sitting on top of La Diabla, and the woman was in a moment of shock as she was on her back. Aleshanee heard Cheyenne’s instruction and she quickly moved her hands and started to squeeze La Diabla sides through the light tan sleeveless shirt. The reaction her new victim got was priceless.

“WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHA DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? HAHAHAHAHAHA GET OFF OF ME!! HAHAHAHA” La Diabla screamed as she felt Aleshanee’s strong hands squeezing her sides. She did not expect to be tickle attacked at all and was caught off guard. She was surprised these two young women would do this to her and with her left arm being held, she could only use her right, but it was too late. She felt those powerful ticklish sensations tearing through her body and she kicked her legs.

“Wow!!! She is REALLY ticklish!!! Heheh I got you now!!! Oh, I am really going to get you good Qalataqa!!!” Aleshanee screamed as her hands continued to squeeze those sides. This was a dream come true to her as she saw the look of ticklish surprise on that face. The feeling of that body beneath her got her really excited and she was going to make the most of this moment. She then moved her hands up and down the sides and she loved the reaction she was getting.

Cheyenne laughed hard as she heard La Diabla’s laughter. This was an exciting moment as she and her best friend managed to pounce on top of La Diabla and they were going to tickle her. She saw that look of ticklish shock on her friend’s face and now she wanted to join in. She held onto the left wrist of the outlaw with her right hand, then used her own left hand to tickle in the stomach area, since Aleshanee had the sides. She loved how much La Diabla was squirming around and laughing uncontrollably. “You have to be tickled too! Hehehehe tickle tickle tickle!” she said playfully.

La Diabla felt those hands moving up and down her sides, and then fingers around her stomach area and that double sensation was driving her crazy. She realized that these two women were going to have a lot of fun at her expense. She could see the looks of pure joy on their faces and even though she was laughing, she did think this was a fun moment. She figured they might as well have a little fun since it was such a wonderful afternoon of all of them bonding together. She stopped kicking her legs and figured she would just suffer a little. “Hahahahahahahah let me go!!! You’re not supposed to tickle me!!!! Hahahaha” she cried out.

Aleshanee felt herself getting aroused as she continued to tickle La Diabla. For the first time since meeting the outlaw, she had some kind of control over her. The way she was laughing, the way her face looked, the way she was wriggling underneath hers set her loins on fire. She was truly going to remember this moment forever. Her mind started to think about all the fun things she could do with that body and how much pleasure it would bring. Her hands became more tickle aggressive, and she moved them to the rib area, and got some deep laughs. “I GOT YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHA Yep, we are going to tickle you forever!!” she taunted.

La Diabla felt the hands now moving towards her lower rib area and that sent another surge of ticklish sensations into her body. She was impressed with how talented Aleshanee was as a tickler, and she couldn’t help but laugh. It reminded her of being in this type of position a little over two weeks ago when she and Darby had their magical night. Her eyes saw the sheer amount of joy in Aleshanee’s eyes and then she turned her head towards Cheyenne. She could not believe Cheyenne was tickling her too! “Cheyenne!!! HAHAHA WHY ARE YOU HAHAHAHA TICKLING ME????” she called out.

Cheyenne laughed when she heard that question and wanted to have some fun. “Because!!! You’re ticklish! I was tickled, Aleshanee was tickled, now you should too! Welcome to our little club! Hehehe” she giggled as her fingers continued to probe across the stomach area.

Aleshanee was mesmerized at the moment, and she wondered what she would have done if Cheyenne was not here. Would she try to do some sexual things to La Diabla, like she did with Cheyenne over a year ago in these very same woods? That thought really excited her and then it dawned on her. There was another place on La Diabla’s body she craved tickling, and they were behind her. She had been wanting to tickle those feet for a very long time and if there was ever an opportunity to do so, it was at this moment. She had to go for it because she may never get another chance like this. “Hey Shikoba, I wonder how ticklish she is on…..her……..FEET????” she asked.

La Diabla heard that tickle threat towards her feet and that got her attention. She did not want to be tickled on her feet and she had to get herself free now, or she was truly going to be helpless. “DON’T YOU DARE TICKLE MY FEET!!!” she yelled out.

Cheyenne heard that coming from La Diabla and she laughed. She knew exactly how ticklish La Diabla was on her feet since she put her own hands on them before. She also kept it a secret from everyone else that she did, so she had to play it off at the moment. “ I think she probably has really ticklish feet! Are you going to find out? Hehehe Should we take her boots off?” she grinned.

“YEAH!!! I will take them off and then I am REALLY going to tickle her! Hehe” Aleshanee threatened.

La Diabla heard that threat and it was time to put an end to this. Her feet were extra sensitive ever since that time in the cavern when Helga beat her feet. There was no way she was going to let these two have their ticklish way with her feet. There was only one thing she could think of to get them to stop. Threaten them. “YOU BOTH BETTER NOT EVEN GO TO MY FEET!!! I PROMISE you that if you tickle my feet, I WILL get my revenge!! I will get you both when you least expect it, tie you up together and then I will take off your shoes. Then I will tickle your feet for weeks!!! I am SERIOUS!!! You tickle my feet and I swear you will suffer forever!!”

Cheyenne heard that threat and it made her pause. She remembered how brutal La Diabla could be when it came to “revenge tickling” as she saw what she did to Priscilla. Even though they were all friends, that threat was enough to make her reconsider. “I think we should let her go…” she said.

Aleshanee turned her head to her right and was in shock. She desperately wanted to get to those ticklish feet and her friend was not going to help her. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity at the moment and it was vanishing. “What do you mean?? Let her go?? Shikoba, we got a chance to tickle her feet!!! We may never get this chance again!” she pleaded.

“Listen to her!!! I swear Aleshanee, if you tickle my feet, you will really suffer. I promise you….” La Diabla said. Even though she was having fun, she meant getting severe ticklish revenge against them.

“Um, I don’t think it is a good idea anymore. Hehehe I mean, she would get us back!” Cheyenne responded.

“I know! But this is a chance to see her cute feet and make her laugh like crazy! Please?” Aleshanee asked.

“But you don’t have to live with her, I do! Hehehe she would tickle me every day!!!” Cheyenne laughed, then let go of La Diabla’s arm and then stood up off the ground.

Aleshanee saw Cheyenne let go of La Diabla’s arm and she knew the moment was over. She was so close to getting her hands on La Diabla’s feet. Disappointment washed over her, but it was true. She knew La Diabla would get vicious revenge on them if they got her right now. She thought to herself that she would just have to figure out another way to get to those feet. That was a major goal for her now. To tickle La Diabla’s feet! “Ok, I guess you’re right. Hehehe She is safe….for now.” she said, then started to get up off of La Diabla.

La Diabla breathed a sigh of relief as it appeared the tickle threat to her feet was over and to the rest of her body. She took a deep breath, then wiped her forehead with her right hand, to remove some sweat that was starting to form when she was being tickled. She then looked at both young women and saw them standing there. She slowly sat up and smiled. “I have to admit, you both are pretty good at tickling. You had me there for a moment. Hehehe” she giggled.

Cheyenne smiled and then reached out her hand to help La Diabla stand up. She saw Aleshanee also reach out her hand and they both took La Diabla’s hands and helped her up to her feet. She then went to hug both Aleshanee and La Diabla. Once she finished hugging the outlaw, she looked at them both. “Thank you for making today so much fun. You both got me good, but I want you both to know I love you very much.” she told them.

Aleshanee smiled as she felt that hug then those words. She loved today’s encounter, and she understood why Cheyenne sounded emotional. She would be leaving for school soon, and she also finished escaping such a horrific time in her life. Today represented a carefree moment where the only thing that mattered was having fun. She then leaned over and kissed Cheyenne on her left cheek. “I love you too, Shikoba. It was fun today. Well, except when those bony fingers were tickling my feet! Hehehe” she joked.

La Diabla giggled when she heard that joke. She did nod her head in agreement and smiled. “Today was a lot of fun. It was good to be here and let me into your happy world. It means a lot to me.” she told them.

“Thank you for coming! I had so much fun. Now, we have to go back and deliver the berries. It will be good to for the people to see how much I collected compared to Aleshanee!” Cheyenne joked.

“You are SUCH a brat! Hehehehe” Aleshanee laughed. She then went to get her basket of berries, so they could start to head back home.

La Diabla laughed then watched as both women picked up their baskets and they started to head back to the Elu tribe. It was such an eventful day, and she even had fun when they tickled her. She was going to miss Cheyenne and wanted to enjoy these last two weeks with her. She looked around this area in the woods and smiled. She then started to walk with the girls back to the village of the Elu tribe…….

La Diabla snapped out of her memory and smiled. Memories of that time in the woods always brought a smile to her face. She had a lot of fun that day and the days that followed. She also got to accompany Cheyenne on her way to her new school and it was such a proud moment for her. Her dear friend was starting to realize her dreams and it made her very happy. After she dropped off Cheyenne, she and Father Robert rode the train back home and it was a nice trip back. She missed her friend and looked forward to seeing her again. Now, she was on her mission to finally find out what happened to her former “family”. She had to find out what happened to them after the Montenegros attacked their villa. She took one last sip of her water from her canteen and then stood up. She walked over to her horse and patted it. “Ok Tesoro, let’s go find out what happened. I need to know….” she told the animal, then mounted him and rode off.

La Diabla continued to ride her horse and knew it was getting late. She figured she would stop by her old villa and then set up camp afterwards. Another hour had passed and now it was dusk. As she continued to ride, she noticed some familiar surroundings and knew she was getting close. She made it over a ridge and then she saw it. She saw the remains of her old villa. She felt herself getting emotional as her home was destroyed. The last time she was here, she was getting ready to go to the United States. She did manage to go through her old room, which was damaged, but was still intact. Now, she felt a little sad because this was her home. This was where her “family” resided. There were many men in El Guapo’s gang, and there were lots of women and children as well. El Guapo kept the women and children around as they were wives, girlfriends and children of his men. La Diabla also had her own sex slave, Francine, and there were others. As she made it to the ruins, she climbed off of Tesoro, and started to walk through the rubble. “It really is gone….” she told herself.

She carefully walked through the ruins, finding burned pieces of furniture, paintings, and clothing. She started to imagine the chaos of that night. While she was in Cheyenne’s room, the Montenegro gang attacked this place. She saw bullet casings on the ground and even blood markings. She was told that people were killed, but how many and also who survived was unknown to her. Her eyes then looked down at the ground and she saw something. She knelt down and picked up the object. It looked like a doll for one of the little girls that lived there. It must have been left behind. She also wondered what happened to those women and children. She hoped they stayed alive. La Diabla then stood back up and walked through more of the ruins. Her black cowboy boots crunching on the charred remains on the floor, she made it to the old dining hall. This was where El Guapo and the others loved to be while eating. She remembered the many feasts they had, very similar to what the Elu tribe had. This villa was buzzing with energy, as it was filled with the entire gang. There were 37 men in the gang, and her too. She really hoped most of them lived.

La Diabla then headed towards where her old room was. She felt herself getting emotional again because this was where she stayed. This was her comfort area, and it was for her. As the only woman of the gang, and being second in command, she had a large room and had many comforts. Her bed was large, she had some nice furniture, such as drawers and chairs, and she even had her own bathroom. She walked inside the room and her heart sank. The walls were burned, and there were holes in the ceiling. She looked over and saw what was left of her bed. She already guessed the jewelry was gone and other valuables she had. La Diabla turned around and saw her shattered mirror. She shook her head and really missed this room. Her hands then went towards the dresser drawer, and she opened it up. She saw some articles of clothing that were still intact, such as shirts and even some underwear. Somehow, they were not burned. She pulled them out and placed them inside her jacket. She was currently wearing her black jeans, black cowboy boots, a white shirt, her black cowboy hat and a black jacket. She did love wearing the Elu tribe garb, but it would be good to expand her wardrobe as well. “Might as well take a few of these things. I can’t believe my room is no more….” she told herself.

La Diabla then went to where her closet was and opened it. In that closet, she saw some burned clothes and she shook her head. Most of her clothes were now gone. Her eyes then looked down and she saw something to be happy about. She had another pair of black cowboy boots that had gold designs on them. This excited her as she loved these pair of boots. She always wore them on special occasions. She reached down and picked them up. She was very happy they were still in great shape. She thought about how they were a gift from El Guapo and the other “leaders” of the gang. La Diabla received them because of a mission she completed for them, which involved robbing a local bank. They were all excited that she brought back so much money, so they gave her the gift. She held them tight as she really liked them. They were definitely going back with her to the Elu tribe. She then took her time to look around the rest of the room and salvaged whatever she could find. Once she was finished, she then made her way to where El Guapo’s room used to be. She wanted to know if she could find any kind of clue to see if he escaped somewhere, or if he was even still alive.

La Diabla entered that room and looked around. It was completely destroyed. There were holes in the wall and a lot of burned furniture. She wondered if El Guapo fought his way out of the situation, or did he perish. She started to look through a few of the burned items strewn all over the ground and her eye caught something. It looked like a playing card of some sort. She picked it up and saw the design of a snake on the back. The card was the Ace of Spades and she remembered how often El Guapo would play cards with the other men. She wasn’t much of a card player, but a lot of the men in the gang were. She would watch them play for hours and it was always a fun time. She remembered when El Guapo lost a particular game and he had to eat a very hot and spicy chili pepper. What made it even more hilarious was that after biting into the pepper, he reached for his water and instead of liquid, sand came out. Someone had switched his cup, and everyone was laughing when he was scrambling around, looking for any liquid to help with the inflammation of his tongue and throat due to the chili pepper. He finally did find some water, and everyone kept laughing. La Diabla knew they were all a bunch of criminals, but they had a lot of fun together and they were like a family. She sighed as she looked at the card and thought of those times. She missed her gang. She absolutely loved Cheyenne and the Elu tribe, but her gang was her life at one point. Then her eyes lit up. She remembered why there was a snake on the back of the card. It made her think of where El Guapo was from. He grew up in the Ciudad de Serpientes and loved the symbol of a snake. It made her wonder about something. Was it possible that El Guapo might have escaped and went back to that town? Not many people knew he was from that town and could hide there if necessary. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed. “It wouldn’t hurt to search there. If he survived, perhaps he would go there to hide. It is his childhood area. I think I will explore it tomorrow…” she told herself, then placed the card in her jacket pocket and left the room.

La Diabla then explored a few more areas of the burned villa and then stopped. She knew this home of hers was no more and she felt a sadness in her body. This might be the last time she ever sees this place and she got emotional. She felt her eyes water as she remembered the good times she had had in this location and now she was saying goodbye. It was time for her to set up camp as night had fallen and she wanted to rest. Tomorrow was going to be another long day as she had to head towards Ciudad De Serpientes and hoped to find El Guapo and anyone else. “Goodbye my home…” she muttered, then left the area to go set up camp and relax for the rest of the night.

The next morning, La Diabla woke up and stretched. She did have a good night’s rest, even though it took her a while to go to sleep. She kept imagining the terror that happened in the villa when the Montenegros attacked. She knew the men would fight back, but she also wondered what happened to the women and children as well. She really hoped they at least survived, even her own sex slave, Francine. She knew she had come a long way as she used to disregard her safety, but after the ordeal with the sex trafficking ring in Santa Selena, she had second thoughts about what she put Francine through. She started to wish she could free the woman and send her back home. She hoped the other women that were part of a “harem” were also safe and she wanted to free them as well. Almost being a sex slave herself and seeing what happened to Cheyenne and those other women, made her a lot more understanding of that kind of trauma and she wanted to correct that part of her life. La Diabla had some regrets about the crimes she committed in the past, but she definitely regretted being part of the sex slavery for El Guapo’s gang. She slowly stood up and got herself ready. She did change her shirt to the olive green shirt she found in the remains of her room, and she also decided for the day to wear her prized pair of boots. She slipped the size 7 boots onto her feet and placed her other boots in a large sack she had with her during her travels. She then placed the sack on her horse, mounted it and put her hat on. It was time to go riding into Ciudad De Serpientes and hopefully find something that would let her find out the fate of El Guapo or anyone else in the gang.

La Diabla rode into Ciudad De Serpientes and scanned the area with her eyes. She knew of this town and was aware of how poor it was. It was within 15 miles of the Gulf of Mexico and comprised of laborers and families. The town population was about 5,000 people, so it was large enough to hide, yet small enough for people to recognize each other. Crime was rampant in the heart of the town, and most of the families stayed on the outskirts, which had very nice homes and was away from crime. The streets were very dirty as sanitation was not a priority. The buildings were old, and the smell was damp. She looked around and saw small children running through the streets. She visited this town several times over the last year as part of the gang, so she knew she had to keep her eyes peeled. It was always dangerous to visit this town alone and she had to be ready for anything. La Diabla saw some people looking at her as she rode through, and she consciously made sure she had a hand near her gun in case something were to happen. As she continued to ride through, she felt her stomach growling and she figured she should get some food. She made her way to a nearby bar that she recognized also served food. She visited it several times when she was with El Guapo and knew the food there was delicious. She dismounted her horse and moved the animal to a position in front of the window, so she could keep her eyes on it. She still had her belongings on Tesoro, and wanted to make sure no one stole anything.

La Diabla entered the bar and recognized some faces. They were men who worked in this town and would make small chit chat with El Guapo’s gang from time to time. She tipped her hat to them and made her way to the bar. She saw the tall, lanky bartender approach her and she ordered some food. A simple meal, eggs with chorizo. She also ordered a tall glass, so she could pour water from her canteen in it. The meal came, and she gave the bartender some money and then started to eat. As she ate, she saw people coming in and out of the bar, and even in the morning time, it was very busy. She noticed a chubby woman sitting at a table alone and looking back at her. She didn’t think much of it, but every time she took a bite of her meal, the woman just kept looking at her. La Diabla wondered why the woman was staring at her, probably because she hasn’t been around these parts in a long time and was unfamiliar. Then, she saw the woman stand up and walk towards her. She put down her fork and carefully watched this woman. She was wearing a plain green dress with dilapidated shoes on her feet. La Diabla’s senses were heightened as she had no idea why this woman was approaching her.

“I like your boots…” the woman said.

La Diabla raised her eyebrow as she was surprised to receive a compliment on her boots. She figured maybe the lady was being friendly and offering a nice comment. “Thank you...” she responded, then took another bite of her meal.

“They are really nice boots. Can I have them?” the woman asked.

La Diabla put down her fork and looked up at the woman. She was surprised this woman was asking for her footwear in such a calm manner. “No, they are mine.” she told her dismissively.

“I want them. Give them to me…” the woman asked, then pointed at the boots.

“You probably did not hear me. I said, no. Please let me finish my meal. Thank you…” La Diabla told her, then took another bite of her food.

“You really don’t seem to understand. When I ask you to do something, you do it. Give me your boots.” the woman said in an angry tone.

La Diabla dropped her fork and was stunned over this woman’s boldness. She took a deep breath and figured this was going to be a situation that she had to handle with force. “Listen to me, I said no. I suggest you leave me be, or you will pay a price. You should know who I am. If you don’t, then you really do not want to find out.” she warned.

“Hmmm…No one cares who you are. Give me those boots, or I will simply take them from you. I know I can beat your little self down. Hehehe” the woman threatened.

La Diabla almost found herself laughing, and then caught herself. The woman that approached her was bold, there was no doubt. But did she really challenge her to a fight? She really did not want to get physical as she only wanted to try and find El Guapo and other members of the gang. She looked around and a few people were watching her. Since she did recognize some folks, and they knew who she was, she now had to live up to her reputation. The woman who was demanding her boots was larger than her, but that never deterred her. La Diabla figured it was time to teach this woman some manners. She could simply pull out her gun and end it, but it had been a while since she had a fight. The last one was with Svetlana in Santa Selena, so it would be good to keep her skills sharpened. “Are you serious? You think you can fight me and live?” she told her with a dismissive tone.

“Yeah, you little bitch. I am going to beat you down, then take those boots. Hell, I may just strip you naked after I knock you out and let the men have their way with you. Hehe” the woman said with cockiness in her voice.

La Diabla had a smirk on her face and kind of admired her boldness. Typically, she would get in fights with men in this town, but if this woman wanted to brawl, then so be it. She looked down at her food and she was almost done with it. Now she was upset because she wasn’t going to finish it at the moment. “Ok you fat bitch, let’s do this!” she challenged.

“Meet me outside you whore. I don’t want to destroy the tables in here with your soon to be naked body…..” the woman said, then walked towards the front entrance.

La Diabla saw the other patrons looking at her and she was getting pissed. This woman was really testing her and when she was in a public setting, she wanted people to fear her. She slowly got up and looked at the people staring at her. “I will be back shortly…” she told them.

La Diabla exited the premises and saw the woman going towards the side of the bar, which led to an opening behind the building as well as other buildings. It was similar to a cargo area and many different businesses and alleys led to this opening. She saw the woman standing in the middle of the opening and motioning her arms. Her adrenaline started to spike as she approached the woman. She saw her with a smirk on her face and that really got her upset. She wanted to knock that smile clean off her face, and even thought about stripping this woman naked and leave her for the ravenous men that frequented this area. “I am going to enjoy this, you fat bitch….” she said with a very serious tone.

The woman saw La Diabla approaching her, and she grinned. Her plan worked perfectly to lure the outlaw into this open area, that was not connected to the main street. She then put her fingers to her mouth and whistled.

La Diabla stopped in her tracks when the woman whistled as she figured something was up. Her eyes then looked around and she saw other women now coming out of the alleys and coming towards her. She realized that it was a set up! There were about 15 women that all appeared into the opening and that left her one against 16. She knew that even with her gun, she wouldn’t be able to shoot them all. She also realized she had no one else to help her and this was not going to go well. Her eyes looked towards possible escape routes, as this was a no-win situation. “You had to bring friends, huh? Can’t beat me on your own?” she said, trying to show a calm demeanor.

“You whore, I told you to make this easy on yourself, but I can see you are in fact stupid. Now, you are going to suffer! GET HER!!!” the woman commanded and motioned her arm.

La Diabla saw the horde of young women rushing towards her and she knew she would have to fight her way out of this. She tried to reach for her gun, but someone grabbed her from behind and they swarmed her. She started swinging her fists as best as she could and connected on some of the punches. There were some women flying around from shots to the jaw, but the numbers game caught up to her. Women were holding her arms, and others were wrapping their arms around her waist and her legs. Soon, she couldn’t move, and she was trapped. Her hat flew off and her long black hair was whipping around as she tried to fight her way out. She got angry as the woman approached her with a sadistic smile on her face.

“Hehehe not so tough, are you?” the woman said as she stood in front of La Diabla.

“It took a lot of you to even handle me! Let me go right now or you will all die!!!” La Diabla hissed.

“Hahaha you’re cute. Ok girls, lift up her legs. I want those boots of hers. They will fetch us some good money today!” the woman instructed.

La Diabla once again tried to fight her way out of this predicament, but with all these women holding her body, she was helpless. She started to panic when her feet were swept up from under her and now her feet were in the air. She tried kicking her legs, but multiple women were holding onto her legs, and she couldn’t kick free. She then looked at the main woman approaching her helpless feet and saw her hands coming towards her boots. “YOU STUPID BITCH!! LEAVE MY BOOTS ALONE!!!!” she screamed.

The woman smiled as she was now standing at La Diabla’s feet. She could see the soles of the boots and they looked brand new. She could tell they were not worn very much and that was what she was hoping for. She knew she could fetch a good price for these boots and now it was time to take her prize. She moved her hands to the top of the right boot and with a tug, started to slide the boot down the leg and soon, off the foot. She held up the boot like a trophy and laughed. “Haha! That’s one!” she grinned.

La Diabla groaned in anger as her boot was removed, leaving her right foot in her black cotton sock. She felt helpless and her anger was getting stronger. Then she felt the tugging on her left boot and tried her best to curl her toes to fight the removal. “LEAVE MY BOOTS ALONE!!! GIVE THEM BACK TO ME!” she demanded.

The woman heard the yells, and she ignored them. She gave a strong tug on the left boot and finally it came off. Now, she had both boots and held them up in the air. “MINE!!! Hahaha Oooooh!! These are VERY nice! You have good taste….” she taunted.

La Diabla was in a rage as she saw her boots being held up as trophies. Those boots were a gift to her, and she was really upset that they were being stolen in front of her. She had her boots ripped off her own feet and was helpless to do anything. Her eyes turned to slits, and her face was getting red with rage. “Listen to me and listen to me good. Give me back my boots, or I swear to you I will gut you alive….You DO NOT want to mess with me…” she threatened.

“hahahaha Hear that girls? Ooooh!!! She swears she is going to do things to me! Hahaha she must be new around here. She sounds tough, but I bet she is soft inside. She doesn’t look like a working girl. Probably some princess somewhere trying to look and act tough. Watch, I bet she has tender feet….” the woman mocked. She then held both boots in her left hand, and with her right index finger, she started to poke at the bottom of the sock covered left foot. She noticed the foot seemed very responsive to her poking and she kept it going. She started to wonder if this woman was a bit ticklish on her feet. “What’s the matter, sweetie? Soft feet? Hehehe” she teased.

La Diabla felt those pokes on her foot, and it sent ticklish sensations to her body. Fear gripped her body as she did not want to be tickled in front of all these women as it would be severely humiliating. “Stop that!!!” she yelled out.

“haha yeah, you got some tender feet….” the woman said. She kept poking at the bottom of the foot, and she figured she might be able to embarrass this woman a little. “I wonder what would happen if I took your socks off….” she threatened.

La Diabla’s eyes went wide with shock as she heard that threat. She definitely did not want her feet bared and she started to struggle even more. She felt the women holding her tightened their grip and now fingers were at the top of her left sock. It was going to be mere moments before she had her foot stripped naked and had a feeling this woman wanted to humiliate her. “Let me GO!!!!” she screamed.

“Awww…what’s the matter? Don’t want us to see your feet? Don’t worry, I am sure they are cute. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Hehehe” the woman teased as she continued to pull the sock down.

“I would let her go if I were you…..” a voice called out from an alley way.

The woman stopped peeling the sock and looked around. She heard a voice and didn’t know who it was. “Who said that?” she called out.

“Yeah, you are making a really big mistake right now. You don’t know who you are messing with…” another voice called out.

La Diabla heard the voices and wondered who was speaking. She didn’t know who it was, but it did prevent the woman from exposing her foot. Her eyes darted around and saw a figure coming out onto a balcony on the second story of a neighboring building. It appeared to be a woman dressed in a brown, long sleeved shirt, with a small brown Mexican Vaquero hat, and a red scarf. The woman was holding two guns, one in each hand. Her eyes then looked over towards an alley way and a heavier stocked woman came out of it, wearing a black, long sleeved shirt with red and brown designs near the shoulders, brown pants and possibly black boots. She wore a sombrero and she also had two guns, one in each hand and had a long rifle strapped to her back. She had no idea who these two were, but was grateful they stopped these women for a moment.

“Who the hell are you two??” the woman asked.

“It doesn’t matter who we are. We got guns and you don’t….” the woman on the balcony said.

“Yeah, that woman you are holding, I would let her go if I were you. She might end up killing you for trying to steal from her….” the heavy-set woman said with a smile.

The woman looked over at the two women that appeared and then at La Diabla. She looked at her face and had no idea who she was. She wondered why these two women would say she is making a mistake. “Who the hell is she?” she asked.

“The woman you are attacking and stealing from? Well, she is known as……La Diabla.” the heavy-set woman said with a smile.

The woman holding the boots turned towards La Diabla’s face and her jaw dropped. She didn’t recognize the face, but she knew that name. She knew the reputation of the outlaw and fear gripped her body. She realized that she had just stolen from a ruthless outlaw from the legendary gang of El Guapo. “Y-You’re L-L-L-La D-D-Diabla??????” she stammered.

La Diabla looked at her with sheer rage and disgust. “Yes, and I swear to you I will END you…” she threatened.

The woman’s eyes nearly popped out of her head and then looked at her girls. “Let her go!!! LET’S GET THE HELL OUT OF HER NOW!!!!” she commanded. She then ran towards the opposite alley way as she had to escape fast.

La Diabla found herself coming back to the ground and the women holding her, let her go and quickly scrambled away like rats on a sinking ship. Once her socked feet were back on the ground, she went for her gun, and managed to fire off a few shots before the women made it out, just missing one of them in the back of the head. She got angry and wanted to run after them, but then felt a small pebble on the bottom of her foot and realized she wasn’t wearing boots. “AAAARGGGHHH!!! COME BACK HERE YOU BITCHES!!!!!!” she screamed.

The heavy-set woman slowly approached her and holstered her weapons. She could see the rage in the outlaw and had to be very careful. “La Diabla? It’s ok. We can help you…” she said softly.

La Diabla turned towards the woman speaking to her and she saw her with her hands up. She did recognize that this woman did rescue her from what was surely going to be a humiliating moment, but she was still being cautious. She did not know who to trust in this town. “Thank you for helping me…” she told her.

The heavy-set woman saw her partner come into the opening from the balcony and they both looked at the outlaw in awe. “I can’t believe it is really her…” the heavy-set one said.

“I know. It is like a dream…” the other woman said, who had a very slender build.

La Diabla started to calm down and hearing these two women reacting to her as though she was a celebrity did amuse her. She looked at them and gave them a small smile. “Again, thank you both for helping me. Who are you?” she asked.

“My name is Gabriela, but I go by Gabby.” the heavy-set woman said, introducing herself. Gabriela Hernandez was a 5’6” tall woman, age 22, who was a little chubby, but also very strong. She had long black hair that she liked to have free flowing. She grew up in the streets of Cuidad De Serpientes, as her parents were no longer around. Her father was killed in a gun fight and her mother left the town to go find work in another part of Mexico. Gabby refused to leave this town as she liked being there, even though there was no money. She found someone she had fallen in love with and was not going to leave her. She looked over at her lover and saw her about to introduce herself to the famous outlaw.

“And I am Veronica. You can call me Vero…” the thinner woman said, introducing herself. Veronica Rodriguez was a 24 year old, 5’7” tall woman, with a very slender build and very athletic. Her long, black hair was usually tied back into a ponytail. She grew up in this town and her parents were farm workers in the nearby farmlands. She never wanted to work on the farms, so she left her family to try and make a living in Ciudad de Serpientes. She would find odd jobs, but often, she was unemployed and turned to petty crime for survival. During her adventures, she fell in love with Gabby, and they formed a small bandit team. They would steal and rob unsuspecting people, and lived in an abandoned store just on the outskirts of the town. It was a hard life for both of them, but they survived by their wits and skills. They both knew about El Guapo’s gang and would see them hanging out in this town, sometimes causing havoc, other times, partying. They heard of La Diabla and to them, she was their hero. People feared her and that was such a great thing to admire because she was a woman. Men feared her and that was highly unusual. Now they were standing before her and felt excitement in their bodies.

“Nice to meet both of you. Thank you again. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to find my other pair of boots, then I will track down that fat bitch, kill her and get my other boots back.” La Diabla told them.

“Wait!!! We want to help you.” Gabby told her.

“Yeah, we know where your boots may have been taken. Let us help you. We can also be your guide as we know all the ins and outs of this town.” Veronica told her.

La Diabla looked at both of them and saw an eagerness in their eyes. It was flattering to her that they admired her, and she thought they had a point. She was by herself in this town and after that incident, she might need some kind of backup. “You know where my boots were taken? Show me…” she requested.

“Yes, I think I know where. The woman who attacked you, she typically goes to a certain shop. She and her friends usually do this to people they do not recognize in this town. They like to rob unsuspecting people of their things to turn around and sell them for money. Now that she knows who you are, she will probably disappear for a while…” Gabby told her.

“I will find her….Or better yet, she better pray I do not find her. I will kill her. No one steals from me and lives….” La Diabla told them with venom in her voice. She then started to walk towards the bar to find her horse and put on the normal cowboy boots she wore. She then faced them and had more questions for them. “How did you know who I was? I’m sorry, but I do not recognize you.” she asked.

“Are you kidding? You are our hero! Whenever you came into town with El Guapo, we would see you and see how powerful you are. It is why we both kept training ourselves because we want to be just like you. You are the great La Diabla…” Gabby told her and started to blush. The outlaw was someone she truly admired and was getting excited talking to her.

“She is exactly right. In this town with so much crime, it was always a thrill to see you come in and people would just be in total fear. More of you than El Guapo himself.” Veronica beamed. She then smiled at the beautiful woman and shook her head. “Sorry if we sound like such fans of yours. Honestly, we thought you were dead. We all heard about what happened at El Guapo’s villa by the Montenegro gang and figured you were killed. No one knew where you went. Everyone figured you were killed in the firefight and maybe had your body burned or something.” she continued.

La Diabla felt something inside of her as she remembered that fateful night. It was just a few months ago when she had escaped. Listening to these two women talk about her and how she might have been killed shook her because she was close to death that night. If it wasn’t for Cheyenne, she would have been dead. She looked at them and smiled a little. “Thank you for your concern. I am still alive. I barely made it out of there. I have no idea what happened to everyone else. Have you heard from El Guapo? Do you know if he is alive, or dead?” she asked.

“We don’t. We know a lot of his men were killed, but no one knows what happened to him. Rumor has it that he somehow escaped and other rumors were that he was killed as well. So, you don’t know his fate?” Veronica asked.

La Diabla lowered her head for a moment and then looked at them. It pained her to hear that many of her former gang members were killed. “I..I don’t know. That is why I came to this town. To see if I can find out what happened to him…” she said in a low voice.

“We will help you then. We want to know too. It is possible he is still alive. YOU are alive, so there is hope.” Gabby told her.

“Yeah, we will be happy to help you. Come on, let’s go get your boots.” Veronica said.

La Diabla grinned a little and then started to walk back through the alley way and going back to the bar. She had to find her horse and put on her other boots. She could feel the pebbles on her socked feet, and it reminded her how much she wanted to kill that woman who put her in this position. She found her horse, reached inside the knapsack and pulled out her boots. She put them on her feet, and now she was ready to find her other ones. She also hoped to find the woman who stole them and then she could teach her a lesson.

Gabby smiled at La Diabla after seeing her put on the boots. This was such a thrilling moment for her to be in the presence of a woman she greatly admired. She then motioned her hand and both Veronica and La Diabla started to follow her. There was a local pawn shop where most thieves would go to sell their stolen goods and make decent money. She then looked to her left side and saw Veronica there. She could see the happiness on her face as they both were going to work with La Diabla. They hoped to be good friends with her and maybe even join her and they would be really strong bandits themselves.

La Diabla followed the two women and she thought about how nice it was to be admired. These two young women reminded her that she did have her reputation intact and it felt good to be feared again. She wondered if she would still have that effect on people, especially after her ordeal in Santa Selena where Priscilla and Helga broke her, and they didn’t fear her at all. Then she thought about her relationships with wonderful people like Cheyenne, Bessie and even Phoebe to some degree. Then there was someone she had a lot of love for in Darby. They saw her as Salem Veracruz, not the feared La Diabla. Now, she felt like that infamous outlaw, and it gave her a sense of pride. She continued to look around at her surroundings as she was still on alert for any possible surprises.

Veronica slowed her pace as they neared the pawn shop. The shop was down another alley way and behind some other buildings. Even though regular citizens would visit this shop, many criminals would as well. “Ok, there is the shop. We have to be careful. I am sure your boots will be taken here. Most of the stolen goods are funneled in this very shop.” she whispered.

Gabby turned around and looked at La Diabla. It was still surreal that they were leading the infamous outlaw, but this was their chance to impress her as well. The shop was open and once they got to the front door, they noticed no other customers were in there. “This is good. No one is in there but the shop keepers….” she whispered.

“If my boots are in there, why would there be a problem with other people being in there?” La Diabla asked.

“Well….because we plan to steal a few things..hehehe” Veronica answered. She then looked through the shop window one more time, then checked her right hip to make sure her gun was ready.

“Yeah, there are a few things we want. Your boots are all yours, we want some money. Ready?” Gabby asked.

La Diabla was surprised, but not surprised that these two women she met were about to rob the place. She didn’t care as she was only concerned about getting her boots back. She watched as both Gabby and Veronica stormed into the store and took their guns out. She took out her gun as well, then entered the premises.

“Ok everyone, get your hands up!!!” Veronica screamed. She watched the shopkeepers, which appeared to be a family started to scream and panic.

“I see you! Get your ass over there! Now!!!” Gabby yelled as she pointed her weapon at one of the ladies in the shop.

La Diabla watched as these two women she just met went about trying to rob this location. She looked around and saw all the different goods in the store. She saw clothing, jewelry and furniture. She also saw shoes and paid close attention to see if she could find her stolen boots, if they were there. She could hear the screams from the two women, who looked elderly, and she had a weird feeling about this moment. Robbing shops and scaring people was something she always loved to do. But for some reason, she felt a little bad for the people who were going about their daily business. She shrugged off the feeling and continued to walk through the shop. La Diabla watched Gabby and Veronica going around grabbing jewelry and even some money from the counter. Then she saw a curtain covering a door entrance open up and saw a shotgun coming out! Suddenly an elderly man came out and he aimed the gun towards Veronica’s head.

“GET OUT OF MY SHOP YOU EVIL BITCHES!!!” the elderly man screamed.

La Diabla sprang into action before the man could pull the trigger. She rushed towards him and hit him upside his head with the butt of her gun and he went crashing into a shelf of goods, then hitting the ground. The shotgun fell to the ground and she kicked it away. Now, she aimed her gun at the man as he lied on the ground. She noticed he was bleeding from his head where she hit him.

Veronica looked at the man on the ground and felt a sense of relief as she could have been shot. She heard the man’s voice and when she turned around, she saw the gun aimed at her and thought she was about to die. Now, the man was on the ground, blood pouring out due to a gash on his forehead and she grew angry. “You tried to kill me old man??!!! Oh, you are going to pay for that! Do you know who you messed with? Hehehe Look at her!” she yelled, then pointed at La Diabla.

The man had his hands in front of himself, trying to fend off any attack and he felt the blood trickling down his face. He then looked at La Diabla and his eyes went wide with fright. He recognized who that was and now he felt tremendous fear. “No!!! La Diabla! Please! Please don’t kill me!” he begged.

Gabby came over to see the commotion and saw the man on the ground. She was very upset that her lover could have been killed and now she felt great delight that the infamous outlaw saved Veronica and now was going to end the man’s life. “You’re going to pay now, aren’t you? You now have La Diabla to deal with!” she said with glee.

The man continued to stare at La Diabla with pure fright and he could feel his heart beating faster and knew he was about to die. He clasped his hands together and started to beg for his life. “Please!!! I am sorry La Diabla! Please don’t kill me! I beg you!”

La Diabla felt her finger on the trigger of her gun, and she felt she should pull it. This man was about to kill a woman who helped her earlier and she wanted to return the favor. She then heard the soft cries of the women in the store, probably family members of this old man. She could see the sheer terror in his eyes, and it bothered her. She started to feel guilt and knew this old man was scared out of his mind. It surprised her because she committed horrific crimes while in El Guapo’s gang. Pulling this trigger would be the simple thing to do as she did this before. But that was before she met Darby. That was before she met Cheyenne and the good people of the Elu tribe. Being around them made her value life a little more than before. The old man on the ground was simply defending his shop. This was different than the moment those women jumped her earlier. La Diabla felt that conflict in her mind and her heart and she gritted her teeth. She wondered what Cheyenne would think of her right now? What would Darby think? They would probably be really disappointed in her and she could not bear that thought. She just could not end this man’s life. “Dammit…” she told herself, then put her gun back in its holster.

The man was in complete shock as he saw La Diabla’s gun get put into the holster. She was not going to shoot him! He still felt the blood coming down his face, but he was grateful to still be alive. He then gasped as he saw La Diabla reaching her hand down towards him. He didn’t know what to expect.

La Diabla leaned down, grabbed the man’s hand and then helped pull him up to his feet. She looked over at the other shopkeepers and saw them in shock. “Don’t just stand there, get him a towel or something.” she ordered.

Veronica’s jaw dropped as she saw La Diabla place her weapon down and actually helped the man up. She knew the outlaw was going to kill the man, now she was helping him up. She looked over at Gabby who also had a look of shock on her face.

Gabby was stunned. She could not believe she just saw La Diabla show this man mercy. From all the stories she heard, La Diabla was a ruthless woman who had killed people. To see her show this man mercy blew her mind. She saw Veronica’s face and shook her head. Then, they both looked back at La Diabla.

La Diabla saw the women rush to the man and give him a towel for his cut. She could see the look of gratefulness in the elderly woman’s face, probably the man’s wife, and she kept her face in a blank stare. She did not want to show emotion either way.

“Thank you…Thank you for sparing his life…” the elderly woman told her.

“Make sure he keeps applying pressure to this wound.” La Diabla told her. She then looked at Veronica and Gabby and knew they were shocked. She would have to explain her reasoning later. Her eyes then went back to the old man as there was still business to attend to. “Listen to me….have you seen a pair of boots come in today by some fat woman? They appear to be brand new, black, with gold designs on them. They are about my size…” she asked, then pointed at her booted feet to show the size.

The elderly man looked down and saw the boots. He then looked up and nodded his head. He was very grateful the trigger was not pulled and was surprised that he was even assisted by the most feared woman in these parts. He was definitely not going to resist her because she could change her mind. “Yes! Yes! A young woman came in today and sold a very nice pair of boots to me. They sound like the ones you described. A woman’s size 7?” he asked.

La Diabla’s eyes lit up as she heard her boots may be here. She then nodded her head. “Yes! I am a size 7. So, you have them?” she said with a little excitement in her voice.

“Yes!” the man said. He then looked at his wife and told her to retrieve the boots. He then looked back at La Diabla and still was in shock this entire ordeal was happening. “The woman who brought them in appeared to be in a rush. Like she saw a ghost. Wait….those are……yours?” he asked.

La Diabla nodded her head “yes” to the question and brought her face back to a cold expression. She still did not want to show excitement. She felt like she still had her reputation to uphold. “She stole them from me, and I want them back…” she said.

The elderly woman came from the back and had La Diabla’s stolen boots in her hand. She then handed them over to the outlaw, then went back to tending to her husband. “Thank you. Thank you for not killing us.” she said.

La Diabla took a hold of her boots and she smiled. She was finally in possession of them and looked at the couple. “I will be taking these back and my friends here will take what they grabbed. Consider your lives as payment….” she told them. She then motioned her hand to let Gabby and Veronica know it was time to go.

Gabby was still in shock, then grabbed a few more items and some money, then followed La Diabla out of the shop, along with Veronica. She caught up to the outlaw and smiled. “I can’t believe it! Wow, that was interesting. You let the man live?” she asked.

La Diabla looked over at Gabby and knew she would ask about the mercy she showed the old man. She figured it was time to teach them a few things and let them know her thinking to some degree. She stopped walking once they got back into the alley and looked at both of them. “Yes, I spared him. There was no real need to kill him. Here is what I learned over the years. You have to make smart decisions. The man was trying to defend his shop. He was not the aggressor if you think about it. If either of you killed him, well, you made that choice. For me, I wanted to make sure you both were ok, and I let that man have mercy. Now, for the bitch that stole the boots literally from my feet, she will die if I ever see her again. Make no mistake about that. But the old man? Naw, no need to end him. Does this make sense?” she asked.

“Wow…words of wisdom from the great La Diabla! It does make sense. I was almost killed him, but I see what you mean. Because he didn’t initiate the moment, you spared him. But if he attacked us first, like that bitch did to you earlier, then life ends. Yeah, it makes sense. I actually never killed anyone before, but I will keep this in mind.” Veronica responded.

“It does. In a way, I felt bad for the man. He does get robbed from time to time, so having a gun makes sense for him. But he almost killed sweet Veronica here. If you didn’t kill him, I might have.” Gabby said. She was being honest with her response as she really cared for Veronica.

“I understand. I wouldn’t have judged you. But for me, I didn’t want to kill him. Now, if we see him again and he points a gun at any of us, then well, he is stupid and he dies. Hehe” La Diabla joked.

“hehehe ok! I have to say La Diabla, this has been a really interesting day. We even got some great items from that shop and will make a great amount of money!” Gabby told her as she looked at some of the jewelry she stole.

“Yes! I mean, we got us a great score, AND we met La Diabla! Can’t get better than that.” Veronica chimed in. It was still early in the day, and it was already the most eventful day she and Gabby had in a very long time. She wanted to go back home and review everything they stole. “Hey La Diabla, where are you staying?” she asked.

La Diabla cocked her head to the right side and then shrugged. She didn’t even think about staying in this town for a long time, but then realized it may take time to see if El Guapo or any other survivors were here. These two women were cordial to her, and they did rescue her. She figured spending more time with them would be beneficial and they could help guide her through this town since she was alone. “As of right now, I don’t have any place to stay.” she told them.

“How about you stay with us?? We have room for you!” Veronica offered.

“Yes! You can stay with us! It is not every day we can spend time and break bread with La Diabla! Hehe” Gabby said with excitement.

“You two ladies flatter me a lot. Hehe thank you. Ok, why not? I can stay with you guys as I continue my search. Are we going there now?” La Diabla asked.

“Yes! Come on, follow us!” Veronica said, then motioned her hand to have the outlaw follow her and Gabby.

La Diabla smiled and then started to follow the women. She was curious about these two and wanted to learn more about them. She was still wary because she did not want to fall into a trap, but they seemed to be major fans of her, and it felt good to be admired so much. They went by the bar again, to get her horse, then they made their way to their home. She figured it was going to be an interesting day.

The rest of the day went smoothly for the three ladies as they made their way back to Gabby and Veronica’s home. La Diabla found the place to be comfortable as it was a former shop and had several storerooms that now served as bedrooms. There was a space where the ladies would build a fire to cook any food and had a small kitchen table with several wooden chairs. She looked around and she was shown their “guest room” where she was invited to stay in. She unloaded her belongings from her horse and made herself at home. La Diabla learned more about the two women, such as where they came from and how they lived day to day. Each day was a new adventure for them as they would simply commit petty crimes, or just waste the day away doing nothing. It was a simple life, much like how hers was when she was with El Guapo’s gang. The trio eventually sold off some of the stuff they stole from the pawnshop, at another pawnshop across town. Ciudad De Serpientes had plenty of these types of shops, so it was easy to sell things and make money. She also had a small “tour” of the town and wondered if she would ever find anyone she knew from the gang. The town was large enough for someone to hide if they wanted to. They were mainly in the South side of the town, and they decided that tomorrow, they would explore the East side, which was more towards the Gulf of Mexico. They finished eating their dinner, and now she joined the ladies at the table for small talk.

“Wow, so you were actually captured near the Texan town of Plotsville? That must have been scary. How did you escape?” Veronica asked as she listened to La Diabla tell them the story of how she got captured once.

“Well, there was inside help. There was a guard that El Guapo had on payroll. It took a long time to not raise suspicion, but one night, he opened up my cell and led me out of there. Apparently, he had a gambling problem and El Guapo took care of his debts, and owed him a favor. I didn’t even know he was bought off, but I am not complaining. Hehehe” La Diabla responded.

“That is amazing. El Guapo was very powerful. You got revenge against the Deputy that arrested you? Did you kill her?” Gabby asked. She was at attention and mesmerized by the outlaw.

“Yes…I got my revenge. I did not kill her. Just tortured her a bit...hehe” La Diabla responded. She knew she had to be careful not to give too many details about her affairs with Darby, but just enough to entertain these two women.

“Tortured her? Haha what did you do to her?” Gabby asked. The idea of some deputy being tortured sounded a little exciting, especially if it was a woman.

“Well, I may have to show you one day. It is a great way to truly break down and humiliate another person, especially a woman. I promise you; you do this kind of torture and that woman will never forget it. She would pray other tortures would be done! Hahaha It is a humiliating kind…” La Diabla bragged. She loved the attention she was getting from these two ladies. She was like a celebrity and wanted to bask in their admiration for a little while.

“That sounds…..exciting. hehehe I can’t wait to learn from you...” Veronica told her. She was also very excited sitting with La Diabla and having this conversation. She also noticed just how attractive the outlaw was. She had seen La Diabla from a distance before, and now that she was up close and they were interacting with her, she was even more beautiful. “I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but….you are so beautiful. You really are a beautiful woman.” she said softly.

“Yeah, I agree. I mean, Veronica over there is very beautiful herself, but you, you are even better than what we remember and what others say about you.” Gabby added.

La Diabla blushed as she heard the two women complimenting her. She was beginning to like these two and felt like someone who could help guide them in the criminal world. She smiled a little, then kept her head low. “Thank you. I appreciate the compliments…” she said humbly.

“I am still surprised how personable you are. Your reputation is that of someone who is just pure evil. But you’re not like that. You seem to, and please forgive me if this is an insult, have, you know, a heart. Just the way you spared that old man earlier today just surprised me.” Veronica told her.

“Are you disappointed that I didn’t kill him?” La Diabla asked.

“No!! Not at all! We expected you to do it, but the fact you didn’t…well, I know it makes me admire you more…” Veronica told her. She started to feel shy as she was complimenting a woman she greatly admired.

“She’s right! We know how ruthless you can be, but to see you do that was inspiring. It showed how in control of your emotions you are. That takes skill. It also shows that you are so…dominant. You can control whether people live or die. I like that about you. You are not some cold-blooded killer.” Gabby mentioned.

La Diabla smiled at both ladies and was really feeling their compliments. It was different because they were complimenting her skills as an outlaw, not like how someone like Cheyenne or Darby would compliment her. “Thank you both, but you are making me blush a little. I am La Diabla. I am supposed to be evil. So, it would be great if you keep my reputation up when we are in public, ok? Hehe” she joked.

“Haha yes, we will do that! Thank you for being our guest. This has been an amazing time. Do you want to rest, so we can prepare for tomorrow?” Veronica asked.

La Diabla looked at her pocket watch and saw it was getting late. She did want to be alone for a moment to get her mind right for tomorrow. She really wanted to see if anyone knew the whereabouts of El Guapo or anyone else in the gang. It truly bothered her soul not knowing their fates. “Yeah, I think I will retire for the evening. Thank you both for inviting me here, having a very tasty meal and the conversation. I will see you two in the morning.” she told them.

“Yes, tomorrow morning we will help you and see if we can find out what happened to your gang. Goodnight.” Gabby told her. She then saw the outlaw stand up and then head over to the storeroom that was going to be the place she slept. Once La Diabla entered that room, she looked over at Veronica and winked. “Can you believe we actually have the great La Diabla in our home??? I mean, she is the most amazing woman ever and she was talking to us!!” she said with excitement.

“I know!!! I am still shocked. She is absolutely beautiful too! Her face is perfect! She is such a dream!” Veronica responded. She then looked at Gabby and her heart melted. She knew how much they both admired La Diabla, and it got her……excited. “But, not as beautiful as you, my love.” she said.

“Awww….you know how to make a girl feel loved…” Gabby said with a bright smile. She then stood up from her chair and got close to Veronica. She leaned down and placed her hand behind her head and brought her face close to hers. She then kissed her on the lips. That kiss rocked her body, and she felt an incredible amount of arousal flowing through her.

Veronica felt her nipples stiffen as she felt that kiss. She absolutely adored Gabby and now she wanted her. This was truly an exciting day and now she wanted to release that pent up excitement. She stood up from her chair and kissed her girlfriend once again. The two then made their way over to their “bedroom” and fell onto their bed. Their tongues interlocked and she already started to grope the larger body of Gabby. Then, she felt herself get flipped onto her back and now Gabby was on top of her. “Oooh! You got me right where you wanted…hehe” she giggled.

Gabby looked down and stared at the beautiful face. She loved having sex with Veronica and knowing that their hero was in the other room really got her excited. She then started to unbutton the shirt as she was going to send Veronica into sexual heaven. “Mmmm….I am going to make you feel sooooo good.” she cooed.

La Diabla sat on her bed and stretched. It had been an eventful day and she wanted to just unwind. It was terribly late, so she wasn’t going to go to sleep, but late enough for her to just relax in her thoughts. She reached down and took off her boots, one by one. As she placed the empty boots by the side of the bed, she looked at her socks. They were slightly dirty since she walked on the dirt road earlier today. That made her remember what happened. She was attacked by several women and their leader took the boots right off her feet. That was embarrassing enough, but what happened right after would have been worse. She remembered that woman poking at the bottom of her foot, and it tickled her a lot. She did everything she could not to expose that weakness and if it wasn’t for Gabby and Veronica, she would have been humiliated because her attacker noticed her foot’s reaction and was going to take off her sock! La Diabla thought about how her own feet were now a weakness. Ever since that bastinado and tickle torture in that cavern at the hands of Priscilla and Helga, her feet were extra sensitive. She was ticklish before then, but it seemed to have gotten worse. She did not want to be tortured like that ever again. She shuddered as she had that memory, but then she remembered if she ever saw that woman again, she was going to end her.

La Diabla then stood up and figured she would get some water. Her canteen was on the other side of the room, and she was a little thirsty. She started to walk over towards that area, then she thought she heard something. The door to her room wasn’t closed all the way and she thought she heard some soft giggles and whispers. She then headed towards the door and put her ear next to the opening. She then started to smile as she heard the two women making out. She thought it was adorable and made her think of her and Darby. Her eyes then went wide as she thought she heard her name. She opened her door more and decided to go take a peek at them. She felt silly for wanting to spy on two lovers, but she had nothing else to do. Her socked feet made no noise on the floor and then she saw their room. The door was wide opened and when she looked inside, she saw them on the bed and making out. Gabby was on top of Veronica and the kissing was passionate. La Diabla could hear their lips smacking and she shook her head. “What am I doing? Let me get out of here, so they can have their moment.” she thought to herself. She then turned around and didn’t notice a part of the wall and she bumped into it!

Gabby immediately stopped kissing Veronica when she heard the noise. She turned her head and saw a figure in the doorway, and she smiled. La Diabla must have been spying on them! “Is that you, La Diabla?” she asked.

La Diabla grimaced as she banged her knee against the edge of the wall and then made her way inside the room. “Yeah, it’s me. Sorry I disturbed you two…” she told them.

“Oh no, it is no problem! Hehehe as you can see, cute Veronica is……well….my girlfriend. I hope that doesn’t bother you.” Gabby told her.

“Oh no! I have no problems with you two at all. You go ahead and enjoy yourself. I will stop being clumsy and go back to my room. Hehe” La Diabla joked. She felt bad for disturbing the women in their love making.

“Hey, I am curious now. Do you like…..girls? Since you don’t seem bothered by us having sex, I just wanted to know.” Veronica asked as she felt lust in her body. The fact that she and Gabby were caught by the beautiful outlaw really turned her on.

La Diabla felt herself blushing again and looked at the two women. Gabby was still on top of Veronica and both women were looking at her. “Well, yeah, I do. I have had my share of experiences with women.” she admitted. She wasn’t going to tell them about Darby, but she did have many other experiences.

Gabby felt a huge surge of arousal in her body as she heard La Diabla admit to liking girls. Her hero was even better than she thought. “You do? Oh, that is so……exciting. Well, you can watch us if you like. Hehehe” she said.

Veronica felt herself get even more wet hearing Gabby invite La Diabla to watch them have sex. They never did anything like that before in front of people as they were very private, but the thought of having a woman as beautiful as La Diabla watch them was exciting. “Yeah, we don’t mind. Hehehe” she added.

La Diabla was stunned by their invitation. These women wanted her to watch them? The idea sound very intriguing as they were very open with her and seemed a lot more comfortable than she would ever expect from people she just met. They were both very fascinating young ladies, and she was curious. “Are you serious? You both want me to watch….you?” she asked with surprise in her voice.

Gabby’s nipples started to throb as the idea seemed even more exciting. “Sure, why not? Know anything to help make this even more erotic?” she asked.

“Yeah, we want to learn everything from you.” Veronica said. She looked at La Diabla’s face and now she started to wonder if there was a possibility of a threesome. She and Gabby talked about that before recently and they had no idea on who to ask. The women around Ciudad de Serpientes were very conservative and very private, but now they were presented an opportunity with a woman they both admired a lot. “You can join us if you want too….” she presented.

La Diabla was taken aback by the invitation to join them in a threesome. She was definitely flattered, but she just met them and didn’t want to get naked with them this quick. The idea did seem like fun as both women were attractive, but she felt a little embarrassed. She figured maybe in the future she would indulge it, but for now, she would let them have their moment. Then she thought of a way she could get involved and have a little fun with them too. She remembered what she and Darby did to one another that night in Santa Selena and perhaps she could introduce them to it. “Well, I will politely decline the threesome invitation at this time. It sounds a little exciting and fun, but you two should enjoy one another. I do have something that I can do to enhance the fun for you. Hehehe” she offered.

Gabby felt herself get soaked between her legs as she heard La Diabla wanted to participate in some kind of way. She loved the idea of a threesome, but since that was not going to happen at the moment, she was curious about what La Diabla wanted to do with them. “Um, ok. Show us! If it makes us cum harder, then by all means, show us.” she said with a little excitement in her voice.

La Diabla grinned as she thought about what she was about to do. She slowly walked over towards their bed and saw them still laying there. She could hear them giggling in excitement and she felt a twinge of arousal in her own body. It was mind blowing to her that she was in this situation with two women she just met, but she used to have random one night stands with men and women before, so this was not going to be too tough. She made it to the foot of their bed and knelt down onto the floor. She could see they were both still wearing their boots and it was time to have some fun. “Ok, first I need to take off your boots. You should have them off anyway. What I have planned will get you both more…..excited.” she told them.

Veronica started to giggle as she heard La Diabla mentioning removing their footwear. She liked the idea of getting stripped and was still hoping that the outlaw would get naked and join them. She giggled some more when she felt her boots getting removed and soon, her socked feet were exposed. “Ooh!! Stripping us, huh?” she cooed.

Gabby felt excited as she looked at Veronica’s face. Seeing her lover happy always got her excited and now she felt her own boots being pulled on. She wondered if La Diabla would strip them both. That idea was very exciting and like her girlfriend, hoped La Diabla would join them and have a great time sexually. “Hehehe going to take off anything else?” she asked flirtatiously.

La Diabla finished putting down Gabby’s boots to the floor and stared at the socked feet before her. She could see Veronica’s socked feet, with the toes pointing upwards. The socks were brown with a small hole in the heel. They were narrow feet and were a little on the big side. She looked inside the boot as she removed it and saw that her foot was a size 9. Then she looked at Gabby’s black socked feet, with the toes facing downwards. The feet looked wide and thick. Those feet were a size 8 when she looked inside the boot and now, she was close to having some fun on her own. She heard Gabby’s question and smiled. “Yep. I am going to take off your socks….” she grinned.

Gabby felt a tingle in her body when she heard her feet were about to be bared. There was something about being barefoot that made her excited at this moment. She was going to have sex with Veronica and was going to be eventually naked, but having her feet bared by La Diabla thrilled her. She giggled as she felt fingers at the top of her right sock and felt it sliding down her leg. “Hehehe this is fun.” she giggled.

“I am glad you think so, because trust me, it will be fun……hehehe” La Diabla warned as she continued to peel the sock down. She then saw the wide heel come into view and then the arch. The skin of the sole was tanned, and she liked what she saw so far. The socks then came off the very wide ball of the foot and then finally the toes. The toes were quite large, and chunky. The toe design reminded her of Cheyenne’s tiny pebble like toes, but Gabby’s were just physically bigger. “Nice feet you have….” she complimented.

Gabby started to blush when she heard her feet get complimented. She felt slight embarrassment as her feet were going to be looked at. She had no problem being barefoot, but now her hero was going to look at them close up. “T-thank you. Hehehe” she giggled softly.

“Ooh! She is taking off our socks? Hehe I wonder if she is going to take off the rest of our clothes, or just look at our feet. Hehehe” Veronica joked as she looked at Gabby. She then leaned her head forward and kissed her lover. She started to wonder when her own socks were going to come off and what the outlaw had planned for them.

La Diabla couldn’t help but smile as her hands went towards the left sock and found the top of the garment. She slowly peeled the sock down and then saw that wide, tanned color heel come out, then the arch started to appear. She was happy she was going to have a little fun with these two ladies and wondered how responsive they were going to be. Her eyes grew larger when she saw the ball of the foot appear and finally the chunky toes were revealed! She dropped the sock to the ground and looked at both of Gabby’s barefeet. “Nice feet. Yes, really nice feet.” she cooed.

Gabby started to blush as she heard her feet get complimented once again. She reflexively wiggled her toes and wondered what was going to happen to her feet. Then she gasped! She felt hands being placed on the soles and could feel the warm skin of La Diabla. She looked down at Veronica’s face and saw her smiling. “She’s touching my feet!” she whispered loudly.

Veronica giggled a little as she saw the look of excitement on her lover’s face. She started to wiggle her feet around, wondering if her socks were about to come off. She wondered if her feet were going to be touched because she knew how sensitive they were. It was amusing that the great La Diabla was at their feet. “hehehe she’s touching them? You think she likes feet or something? Or do you think that is the beginning and she will strip us completely?” she asked with a smile.

“I don’t know. But her hands are still on my feet. I wonder if she will massage them or something. Hehe” Gabby whispered.

La Diabla smiled as she could hear Gabby and Veronica’s whispered chatter. She loved how giggly they were and felt her own excitement growing. She could feel the skin of Gabby’s feet on her palms, and she was impressed. They weren’t rough or calloused, but they weren’t really soft either. They had some tenderness to them, and it felt nice and warm on her hands. She then started to curl her fingers a little and used the pads of her fingers to softly caress these meaty soles. She moved her hands down from the heels, across the arches, across the balls of the feet and then off those chunky toes. She then lifted her hands and moved her fingers back to the heels and repeated the procedure. She could feel the feet trembling and shaking a little and that amused her. She could also hear some soft giggles. That delighted her as she knew that these feet were indeed ticklish.

“hehehehehehe oh my!!” Gabby whispered into Veronica’s face.

Veronica started to giggle a little as she heard her lover’s sweet giggles. She wondered what was happening as she also felt Gabby’s body shifting around. “What’s the matter? Why are you laughing?” she asked.

“She’s….hehehehehe…moving her fingers on my feet! It kinda tickles! Hehehe” Gabby responded. She could feel those fingers sliding down her feet and it was driving her crazy. It was a very soft touch, but it still tickled her. She moved her feet around slightly as the fingers kept stroking her soles and wondered if the outlaw was doing it on purpose, or if this was an attempt at a massage.

“Problem? Hehe” La Diabla asked with a giggle. She could see the feet starting to flop around and loved it. Her fingers continued the same motion and loved the reaction she was getting. She could see Gabby’s body started to move around slightly and had a desire to go all out and tickle these feet, but she had to be patient. She had to bring a sense of sensuality of this time, so the two ladies can have an enhanced love making session.

“hehehehe noooooo” Gabby whined as she continued to feel those fingers softly touching her feet. It was driving her a little crazy, but she also noticed her nipples got very stiff. She started to grind her hips and was astounded she was feeling friskier just by having her feet touched.

Veronica could feel Gabby starting to grind a little on her and that really turned her on. She loved that sweet giggle smile on her face and wondered if having her feet touched was turning her on. It made her wonder if her feet were touched, would she be turned on. She got foot massages before, and even a few tickles, but never with a lover being with her. She leaned her head upwards and kissed Gabby again. She broke the kiss and stared into her eyes. “I love hearing your laugh. Hehehe” she smiled.

La Diabla was having a lot of fun. Her hands continued to stroke down the soles and now she figured she would concentrate on one foot at a time, before she went after Veronica’s feet. She could see her feet wiggling around and she had a feeling she would be even more ticklish. But right now, it was time to drive Gabby insane with arousal. She then took her right hand to hold the top of the left foot, then used her left hand to gently stroke the sole again. She wanted to hold that foot still, so she could really drive home the light ticklish sensations. She saw the toes opening and closing as her fingertips stroked through the arch area. La Diabla decided she would focus on this area of the foot. She then made small circles with her fingertips on the arch, moving to the area where the arch connected to the heel, then moved it to the inside edge of the foot, to the area where the arch met the ball of the foot and then the outside edge, only to go back to the top near the heel. The foot was starting to strain in her hand, and she tightened her grip a little. “Mmmmm hmmmm…someone is a bit sensitive…” she whispered in a seductive tone.

Gabby closed her eyes as she felt those fingers softly stroking in her arch area. It tickled her, but it wasn’t intense enough for her to scream in laughter. She noticed La Diabla was holding her foot and that gave her a thrill. She figured her new friend wanted to really tease her on the bottom of the foot. She was starting to like it because her body was responding to it. Her eyes then looked down and saw Veronica’s beautiful face. She could see how amused she was as she giggled and figured she should play with her. She then lowered her hands and found Veronica’s sides. Since she was on top of Veronica, she had her trapped beneath her. She then started to wiggle her fingers across the sides and felt her lover starting to flinch. “Since you love watching me giggle, I think you should too….” she told her in a soft voice.

Veronica felt those fingers on her sides, and it surprised her! She felt herself squirming a little as she had always been a very ticklish person. Time to time, Gabby would tickle her playfully and this appeared to be one of those occasions. “Hehehehe hey!! What are you doing to me??!!” she giggled in a low voice.

“Tickling you…hehehehe” Gabby teased as her fingers continued to stroke her lover’s sides. She always loved how soft her skin was, and her fingers continued to dance in that area. She could hear that beautiful laugh of hers and that got her more excited. She kept giggling as she felt those fingers still playing in her arch.

La Diabla chuckled to herself as she heard Veronica’s soft giggles. From her vantage point, she could see Gabby’s arms moving around and figured she was tickling Veronica. She could also see Veronica’s feet moving around and knew she was being tickled. This was getting to be a lot of fun and she also felt herself getting aroused. She had never done anything like this before, and she was enjoying it. Tickling the feet of two lovers as they made out was very arousing. She wondered what would happen if she and Darby were making out and someone else were tickling their feet. That made her laugh, then got rid of that idea because she knew her feet were too ticklish, and she would barely let Darby touch them. La Diabla’s eyes then looked at the bottom of this wide sole and her fingers slowly moved towards the instep. She felt the foot trying its best to get free and knew this must have been a very sensitive spot.

“Hehehehehe oh oh oh oh!!! That tickles!!” Gabby laughed as she felt the soft touching on her instep. That was a really sensitive spot and shuddered to think what would happen if that area was tickled aggressively. She then looked down and saw Veronica still laughing as she was still tickling her sides.

“Hehehehe you’re tickling me!! You are hehehehe so naughty!” Veronica laughed as those fingers kept tickling her sides. She then felt Gabby slide off her body to her right and wondered if the tickling La Diabla was doing to her lover’s feet was driving her insane. Then she gasped as she felt her shirt being pulled up to expose her stomach. She moved her hands to try and block it. “Hey!! That is not fair! You can’t tickle me while you are being tickled!” she pleaded.

“Hehehe her fingers are driving me crazy!! So hehehe you have to go crazy too! Now move your hands so I can tickle your tummy!” Gabby requested. She started to bat her hands at Veronica’s, and then continued to move the shirt upwards. She could see that soft stomach area and couldn’t wait to tickle her there. Her fingers slid softly across the skin and she felt her girlfriend twitch wildly.

La Diabla saw Gabby slide her body off of Veronica, but she still had a grip on the foot. She could now see Gabby trying to tickle Veronica’s stomach and she smiled. She was really starting to like these two women and then she moved her eyes back to the foot. She figured it was time to play with the ball of the foot and the toes. She had a feeling she would get a great reaction from those areas. Her fingertips stroked across the ball of the foot and saw the toes expand. “Oooh…does this tickle you?” she said softly.

Gabby felt that stroking on the ball of her foot and it sent a ticklish shiver through her body. It also made her more excited, and she was getting even more aroused. She also continued to tease that very soft skin on Veronica’s belly. She then moved her head towards Veronica’s laughing face, and she kissed her on the right cheek. “You’re hehehehe so beautiful…” she cooed.

Veronica continued to giggle as she felt those fingers on her stomach. It tickled her a lot and she was a little relieved Gabby wasn’t aggressive. She still writhed her body around and felt that kiss on her cheek. She felt her nipples stiffen and she wanted her lover. She turned her head to the right, saw Gabby’s face, then kissed her. “I want you…” she whispered.

Gabby heard that request and she couldn’t hold back. She kissed Veronica on her lips and put a lot of passion into it. Her hand stopped tickling the stomach area, as she moved them to the breasts. She started to grab at them as she wanted to get her lover going. Then she started to giggle again as she felt fingers stroking on the bottoms of her toes. “Eeeepp! That tickles!!” she laughed.

La Diabla giggled as she heard that reaction. Her fingers were now softly stroking along the undersides of those chunky toes and noticed how soft the skin was. She heard that giggle and she also felt arousal because she saw Gabby grabbing at Veronica’s breasts. She knew they were going to try and take each other’s clothes off soon, and she was going to tickle their feet as they made love. As her fingers stroked along the crevices of the toes, she saw Gabby’s hand reach under the shirt of Veronica. She licked her lips as this scene was getting very erotic. She even started to wonder what would happen if she did join in sexually. They did offer her the chance to join them in a threesome and it had been many years since she did something like that. She could dominate both women and give them extreme pleasure. It was a tempting idea, but she decided to just softly tickle their feet.

Veronica could feel Gabby’s hand touching her breasts inside her shirt. She always loved it when her breasts were played with, and she started to moan. The hand even started to reach inside her bra to touch her size C mound. She felt a very strong tingle between her legs and hoped she could be naked soon. What also was turning her on were the soft giggles coming from Gabby. She just loved the sound of the laughter, and she knew her lover’s foot was still being played with. She lifted her head a little and saw La Diabla down there at the foot of the bed. She briefly saw her hand moving around Gabby’s foot and that thrilled her. She then let her head fall back to the pillow and she closed her eyes. Veronica started to imagine what would happen if the outlaw did join in on the fun. It was already an amazing day as they met a woman they admired but knowing that she like to play sexually with women really made her admire her. She wanted her to join in and perhaps dominate both her and Gabby, then they would dominate her. That thought really got her excited and her wetness increased between her legs. “Touch me….touch me please….” she moaned.

Gabby heard those words, and she felt a surge of lust in her body. Her right hand was already grabbing and softly squeezing Veronica’s tit, and with La Diabla playing with her toes, she wanted to ravage her lover. She then started to pull the shirt up further so she could get that bra undone and take the shirt off too. She wanted to suck on those breasts and drive her sexual drive to another level. “Let’s get this shirt off of you... I want those tits of yours….” she cooed.

La Diabla paused her stroking of Gabby’s foot as she looked at the two lovers enjoying themselves. She then saw Veronica lifting herself up into a sitting position. She then saw her remove her shirt and she also made eye contact with her. She could see the lust in her eyes and knew this was about to be an erotic moment. She saw her wink at her, then she saw her removing her bra. She could feel her breathing getting heavy as she saw the bra come off and now, Veronica’s breasts were exposed. She was impressed with what she saw. The breasts were larger, a size C, and they had a real nice shape to them. They were rounded and sagged a little, but those small brown nipples looked perfect. La Diabla could see how stiff they were and now she saw Veronica lying back down. She shook her head slightly to snap out of a lustful trance. She had a desire to touch those breasts, but those were Gabby’s for now. She then decided to start to play with Gabby’s right foot. She saw the right foot laying on top of the side of the left one, since Gabby was now laying on her left side. She placed her left hand on top of the outside edge of the right foot and let her fingers on the right hand stroke the sole of that foot in a side to side motion. Her fingers touched the toes, then the ball of the foot, into the arch and then off the heel. She repeated the stroking a few times and heard that delicious giggle.

Gabby felt her foot twitching around and she looked down towards her feet. She could see La Diabla playing with her feet. That got her excited as she could feel the fingers on her feet and saw that sexy face near them. Then she averted her eyes to her beautiful lover lying next to her. Her eyes filled with desire as she saw those naked breasts. She moved her right hand over them and started to gently squeeze them. She heard Veronica purring and that really got her going. She then started to lightly caress the right nipple and she felt her girlfriend shudder in pleasure. “Mmmm….I am going to fuck you silly….” she told her.

Veronica smiled when she heard that and her desire for Gabby only increased. She loved the feeling on her right nipple, so she reached forward and started to grab Gabby’s breast. “Why don’t you show me what you got?” she teasingly asked.

La Diabla was listening to their soft words to one another, and she couldn’t help but get aroused herself. It was fascinating being in this position. It was as though she was watching a show and she had some interaction with the “performers”. She then started to slide the tip of her index finger down the ridge underneath the toes and loved how they would expand and open themselves up. She also loved how both feet were moving around and she smiled. Then her eyes looked up and saw Gabby removing her shirt and then her bra. She saw the size D breasts and was impressed. They were a little flabby but had a nice shape to them. The large brown nipples were at attention and then she saw Veronica’s hand reach for those nipples. La Diabla licked her lips and felt her own nipples getting hard. As she stared at those breasts and watching the two women paw at each other, she lost track of her fingers and her nails started to scrape along the bottom of the right foot.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEY!!!! That tickles!” Gabby laughed as she felt those nails on her foot. She jerked her foot and then looked down towards the foot of the bed. She saw La Diabla staring at her, and she smiled. “Hehehe sorry! That tickled me a lot!” she smiled.

“Sorry about that. I didn’t mean to use my nails. I was just, um, distracted….” La Diabla told her.

Gabby felt a surge of lust over that response and her body shivered. “Do you like what you see? Do you like our titties?” she teased.

La Diabla saw both Gabby and Veronica touching their breasts and showing them off for her. She loved the sight of those mounds shimmering before her and she nodded her head. “You both have very nice looking tits there…” she responded.

Veronica giggled when she heard that reaction and this entire scene became surreal. She was half naked and very horny. She then felt Gabby’s strong hand squeezing her breasts again and she licked her lips. “How about you join us? I would love to see your tits too…” she offered.

La Diabla blushed as she was asked to show her breasts. She knew if she did, they were all going to be naked and having wild sex. She still wanted to not cross that line, not just yet with these two. “I am ok. You both continue….I am liking what I see. Hehe” she responded.

“Hehehe ok. Suit yourself. But one day, we want you to be naked with us….” Veronica teased. She then squealed as she felt Gabby’s hand squeezing her ribcage. “You’re tickling me! Hehehe” she laughed.

“I know….hehehe my feet are being tickled, so you should feel something too!” Gabby teased. She then saw Veronica fall back down onto the bed on her back and she continued to poke, prod, squeeze and tease her lover, making her go into a fit of giggles.

La Diabla giggled as she saw Gabby tickling Veronica. She started to wonder if she was making a mistake by not engaging with them sexually. For some reason, she resisted their overtures. She kept thinking about the last time she had sex and that was with Darby. It had been a while since she was intimate with someone, and she didn’t know if she should let herself have sex with someone different. It wasn’t like she and Darby were in a committed relationship, but she still felt kind of shy about it. She wished she was drunk, so that she could just engage with these two and not think about anything. That was usually when she had one night stand moments. She would get herself very drunk and just allow her body to have fun without her mind overthinking. Only with Darby did she truly enjoy sex and be sober at the same time. There was a special connection she had with the deputy and that allowed her to truly enjoy sex without having to use alcohol to help. La Diabla was very tempted to have sex with them, but she needed a lot of alcohol to do so. Her eyes then went towards Veronica’s socked feet that were pointing upwards and figured it was time to play with those feet.

Gabby loved hearing Veronica giggle and to prevent her lover from squirming away, she rolled her body back on top of Veronica and just tickled lightly on her sides and some parts on the outside edges of the belly. She loved how she would squirm underneath her and their breasts were pressed together. She looked at the ticklish anguish on her face, then kissed her. Her tongue went deep inside her mouth and now she felt Veronica kissing her back just as passionately. The heat between them was starting to become an inferno and it wouldn’t be long before they were naked and bringing each other to orgasms. There was something else very exciting about being watched by La Diabla. Having that third person in their room only drove their lust higher.

Veronica felt her body heat reaching a fever pitch. With all the fondling, kissing and tickling on her body, she felt a lot of wetness between her legs. She also enjoyed looking at La Diabla’s face whenever they asked her to join them. It was adorable the outlaw seemed so shy at this moment and not wanting to engage when she was obviously attracted to this moment. Then she gasped as she felt a hand start to unbutton her pants and knew she was going to be naked soon. Then she felt something else. She felt hands near her feet and now her sock was being pulled down! She knew it was La Diabla and now her feet were going to be exposed and played with! “hehehehe mmmmmm,…heheheh she’s taking off mmmmmm my sock!” she moaned and giggled together.

La Diabla continued to pull down the left sock off the leg of Veronica, and then saw the pale skin on the heel of her foot. She started to get excited as she was about to play with a new pair of feet. She continued to peel the sock upwards and soon the arch was exposed, then the ball of the foot and then she pulled the sock off the toes! She tossed the empty sock over her shoulder and looked at Veronica’s bare foot. It was a thin foot, with a very narrow sole, pale skin, a high arch and the toes were long. The big toe was prominent, and the rest of the toes descended in length. The ball of the foot was narrow as well but had some traces of hardened skin. She then placed her fingertips on the top of the right sock and started to peel that sock down. She giggled to herself once the pale skin of the heel appeared, then she slowly started to expose the foot. La Diabla wanted Veronica to feel that moment of having the feet bared, knowing what was about to happen to them. She loved tickling Gabby’s bigger feet, now it was time to have some fun with these narrow soles.

Veronica continued to giggle and moan as Gabby was opening her pants up, but she felt her feet getting bared. She already felt like laughing when her left foot was bare, and now she felt her right sock coming off. She went barefoot sometimes, and always felt a little shy about her feet. She loved Gabby’s foot massages, but she also was very well aware of how ticklish they were. She knew it was her turn to get her feet stroked and that sent another tingle between her legs. “Hehehe she’s going to tickle my feet hehehehe” she giggled.

Gabby couldn’t help but smile when she heard those words. She was already feeling very horny and after having her feet stroked and tickled, she really wanted to ravish Veronica. Now her lover was about to have her feet stroked and she knew how ticklish she was. She loved how she squirmed underneath her and her hand was still opening those pants. She figured that since Veronica was about to be laughing pretty heartily, she might as well take off her pants. She unbuttoned her pants and opened the fly. She started to pull down her pants as she was ready to go! “Oh, you are really going to get it now! I am going to play with that sweet pussy of yours while she tickles your feet!” she teased.

La Diabla saw the quivering soles and grinned. She reached out her left hand and grabbed the top of the right foot, then used her right hand’s fingers to softly stroke the sole from the base of the toes, across that ball of the foot, into that high arch and finally off the heel. She then lifted her fingers again and repeated the method. She felt the foot squirming in her grip, and she knew Veronica was much more responsive than Gabby was. She continued to move her fingers across the tender flesh and when she went into that high arch, she felt how delicate the skin was. “Oh, I bet this is driving her crazy…” she thought to herself.

Veronica felt those fingers moving down her sole and it drove her wild. It wasn’t a horrific ticklish feeling, but it was still strong enough to get her going because her feet were very sensitive. She closed her eyes and felt that wave of ticklish sensations go through her body. She loved it when Gabby was laughing when her feet were stroked, now it was her turn. She felt a very strong jolt go through her body whenever the fingers moved into her arch. She tried to flail her foot, but La Diabla had a firm grip on it. She curled her toes, then spread them out as she continued to feel the sensations. She was surprised that it didn’t feel like torture. It felt a little erotic as the fingers were softly touching her. Veronica looked at Gabby who had this very large smile on her face.

Gabby managed to get her pants down to her ankles and now was just in her underwear. She continued to love hearing Veronica’s soft laughter and imagined La Diabla’s fingers on the bottoms of those feet. It still surprised her that having her feet stroked while aroused was such an incredible feeling. She then looked at those wobbling breasts and it was time to feast on them. She lowered her head and started to lick on those stiff brown nipples. Her tongue started to swirl around the bud, and she could hear moans coming from Veronica. “Mmmm…you taste so good…” she moaned as her tongue continued to lick around that tasty bud.

La Diabla saw Gabby move her pants to her ankles and now she saw those two wide soles sticking out from the pants as she kept stroking Veronica’s foot. She could sense these two were about to have sex soon, so she wanted to at least give them an assist. She paused her tickling for a moment and grabbed the hem of the pants. She started to pull Gabby’s pants off her ankles and once she got them off, she tossed them to the side. “You can pull down your underwear if you like…I will take them off of you...” she said.

Gabby felt a large wave of carnal lust as she felt her pants get removed off her feet and then she heard La Diabla telling her that she can pull down her underwear. She took her mouth off of Veronica’s nipple and smiled. She then quickly moved her hands down to her underwear and without hesitation, she started to pull them off her hips and off her rear end. She kept pulling her underwear down and they finally made it to her ankles. She then felt a pair of hands grab her ankles and straightened her legs. She was excited as she was about to be completely naked!

La Diabla saw how excited Gabby was as the underwear made it to the ankles quickly. She grabbed her ankles to straighten her legs, then reached for the underwear. She pulled them off her legs and tossed them to the side. Now, she could see Gabby’s naked ass and it was a wide rear end. It was a nice ass, and she liked a bigger girl’s butt. She felt the temptations again as she wanted to play with it, but she settled for giving quick strokes on the two big feet. She smiled when she heard those soft giggles coming from Gabby and now it was time to play with Veronica’s feet again. La Diabla went back to that left foot and started to softly stroke it again. She loved how the foot flinched and heard those soft giggles. Her fingers then focused on the ball of the foot and loved how the toes were wiggling wildly.

Veronica couldn’t help but giggle as she felt those fingers stroking the bottom of her foot. It was tickling her, but she started to like the feeling. She also was getting extremely aroused because she knew Gabby was naked now. She was looking forward to herself being naked as well. She let out a very loud moan when she felt her left nipple getting sucked on. She loved Gabby being on top of her and her arms wrapped around her lover, and she started to caress her naked back. “Hehehe oh you feel so hehehe good.” she moaned and giggled.

La Diabla was starting to get very aroused as she continued to stroke the sole of Veronica. She could hear her giggles and she could also hear her moans. She also could see Gabby’s naked body grinding on top of Veronica and everything was just getting heated. She felt her own nipples responding and she tried to focus on just softly tickling this foot. Her eyes then went to the toes, and she moved her fingers towards those digits. She saw them curl and she chuckled as they must have been very sensitive. She then rested her fingers right there on the ball of the foot and paused for a moment. She knew with Gabby sexually stimulating Veronica, it was just a matter of time before those toes uncurled themselves and she would take advantage. “Come on….open those toes..” she muttered to herself.

Gabby was really getting into sucking and licking Veronica’s breasts. She loved playing with these breasts and wanted to give her girlfriend so much erotic pleasure. She just needed something else to happen. She needed her to be naked so she could get to her pussy. Her hands once again started to play with the pants and started to pull them off her hips. That soft giggling into her ear sounded amazing and she wanted to bring her lover to a soul crushing orgasm. She then thought of an idea since she got the pants off Veronica’s hips. She turned her head back towards the foot of the bed and looked at the outlaw. “La Diabla, can you take off Vero’s pants? Hehehe Her underwear too….” she requested.

La Diabla looked up and saw that mischievous look on Gabby’s face. She loved how aggressive the bigger woman was and it was thrilling to strip them of their clothes and making them naked. She nodded her head affirmatively and then saw Gabby’s hands now trying to pull the underwear off of Veronica’s hips. She got onto her knees and moved towards the foot of the bed. She was waiting for the underwear to get off the hips, then she could remove the pants and underwear. Her pulse started to quicken, and she was getting excited.

Veronica gasped when she heard that her pants and underwear were going to be stripped off of her by La Diabla. This was truly turning out to be a very erotic moment and she felt her nipples get rock hard. She then felt her underwear come off her hips and she giggled. “She is going to make me completely naked!” she whispered to Gabby.

“Oh yes, she is. Then I am really going to have my way with that sweet pussy of yours.” Gabby teased. She then moved her body to Veronica’s right side. Now, she could see her body and she turned towards the foot of the bed. She watched with great anticipation as she saw the outlaw climb onto the bed and started reaching for Veronica’s pants. “Take them off! Get her naked….” she said with a huge smile.

La Diabla was now on her knees at the foot of the bed, and she moved a little closer. Since the underwear was already off the hips, she got a clear look at the exposed pussy. She saw the black pubic hairs and the pussy looked lovely. She felt her own juices flowing and if she wanted to, she could have both of them. She then reached her hands forward and grabbed both the hem of the pants and underwear and slowly pulled them down the legs. She could see the lustful look on Gabby’s face and saw an excited look on Veronica’s. The garments made it down to the ankles and then with a quick tug, they came off the feet and now Veronica was completely naked! She looked at both of the lovers and now they were completely nude. She then started to slowly slide back off the bed with a smile on her face as she now was going to see them truly make love.

Gabby smiled as she saw La Diabla get off the bed and ready to stroke their feet again. She then turned to her naked lover and kissed her. She then lowered her head next to Veronica’s ear. “Next time we do this with her, we need to pounce on her and strip her naked. Can you imagine her naked in between us as we play with her body? Hehehe” she whispered.

Veronica felt her lust skyrocket just thinking about that kind of moment. She started to rub her own nipples and then turned her head, so she could whisper back to Gabby. “I love that idea. I bet she is really ticklish too. She seems so strong, but if she likes tickling us, then she is probably even more ticklish! Hehehe” she cooed.

Gabby felt a powerful tingle between her legs just thinking about a naked La Diabla getting tickled by her and Veronica and now she wanted to ravish her girlfriend. She had one more comment to tell her, then she would have her. “I can’t wait until we stroke her feet….” she whispered.

La Diabla could see them whispering to one another and wondered what they were saying. They both seemed very excited, and they were probably whispering sweet nothings to each other, much like how she wanted to do that with Darby. She then saw Gabby get on top of Veronica again and those feet were in front of her again. She looked at the wide feet of Gabby facing down, and Veronica’s narrow feet pointing upwards. She then decided to stroke both pairs of feet at the same time. She used her right hand to start stroking Gabby’s right foot and her left hand started to stroke Veronica’s right foot. She heard some snickers and some giggles, and the feet were starting to wiggle around. There was always something comforting about tickling the feet of a woman. La Diabla knew the bottom of a woman’s feet were really sensitive areas and could be used to torment them or give them extreme pleasure. Right now, she wanted to give pleasure to both of these women. She was tempted to use her nails, but that would make them lose their minds and she wanted them to have pleasure.

Gabby was kissing Veronica with great passion as she felt the sole of her foot being stroked. It tickled her and made her body shiver but feeling those soft lips on hers really got her going. She then broke the kiss and saw Veronica now smiling and letting giggles come out. She knew her foot must have been getting stroked and realized that La Diabla was touching both of their feet. She then started to kiss down Veronica’s chest as she wanted to get to that sweet love honey between her legs. “I want you Vero….I am going to make you feel soooooo good.” she said softly.

Characters featured in this part:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

UP NEXT: La Diabla gets some answers

Ok fans, how did you like this part? As you can see, La Diabla has picked up some new friends and they begin their journey together. What do you think of the new characters thus far? They will play a pivotal role in the rest of this series and future ones. There is so much more to go in this series and i hope you enjoy the ride.

So much teasing about La Diabla getting her feet tickled man.. you’re merciless ahahah

A complex story starting to build up, an outlaw trying to figure who she really is nowadays, and lastly a really steaming hot scene at the end! Can't wait to see how that unfolds on Friday!

I’m with Garfield. The teasing of Salem being tickled was too much for me xD

Thanks for all the wonderful comments my friends! I am glad you are enjoying the series so far. I can tell a lot of you really want to see our favorite outlaw get tickled. hahaha Trust me, so do I. If you thought part 2 was a tease for you, it was a tease for me when I wrote it. I was also thinking, "man, I would love to see her get tickled". hahaha

I hope you enjoy the rest of the series! There are more developments happening for La Diabla coming up!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back