• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men in tights…

TickleSox

I’ve recently purchased men’s tights because of my nylon fetish and have been wondering if there’s any lers out there that would ever tickling a man wearing tights?

I definitely would. My number one fetish is nylons to the point where I’d love to play with a man wearing nylons. It’s a really hot fantasy.

I definitely would. My number one fetish is nylons to the point where I’d love to play with a man wearing nylons. It’s a really hot fantasy.

That’s good to hear lol, glad I’m not the only one. I’d love to be tied and tickled wearing them. I can only imagine!

I love wearing nylon/tights and I absolutely love to get tickled by my girlfriend in them. And I also would tickle some other guy in nylon so I guess you definitely not the only one ;)

Huge nylon fetish here. I wear tights every day when I work from home, and I even have my own skirt so I can see my legs in nylons. Was tickled one ore twice by a not too good tickler on my feet wearing nylons and it is one of the most amazing and thrilling feeling in the world.

Do they roam around the forest looking for fights?

I love being tickled in tights &#55357;&#56842;. They make me feel more sensitive to the sensation.

only if the tights expose the bare feet like stirrups ;3

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back