• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Chinese ticklee new here,ask me anything

You have access to the ticklingforum in China? Interesting. Surprised access to it isn't blocked, especially being that it is a website that can be linked to an American server.

yes~I can,but I don't know if I Don't use VPN,can I access to the ticklingforum

hello,I am also Chinese,I am a tickler,can we chat about tickling?

You have access to the ticklingforum in China? Interesting. Surprised access to it isn't blocked, especially being that it is a website that can be linked to an American server.

I've said this numerous times, but no one ever believes me: the TMF is not blocked in China. It might get to be one day, but has never been so far, and that is an awesome thing! The ads at the top though, since they are linked to C4S, do not display properly without a VPN. The only thing preventing more Chinese from joining is the language barrier; this is a very American forum.

當然,您可以隨時在電腦/手機上使用翻譯器。歡迎來到論壇 Abcka!

Hahaha, then I might need to know what a western tickle looks like first?But I think China's may be more reserved.

Judging by the Chinese tickle videos I have seen, yes it seems it is more reserved.

Hi, I like your photograph with the book over your face. Although I'm guessing it's there to preserve your anonymity, to me it suggests that you can see a tickle coming, like someone's coming to tickle you and you're trying to hide from it.

lol~maybe you're right~

Glad to see a forum. Although my English is a little poor, please ask me anything:YesMaster:
View attachment 728142
View attachment 728143

Welcome to the party! Glad to have ya join, hope all is well over there for ya! Lovely pics and your responses are super cute too! Hope ya have a magickal time and find your way to a lot of tickle fun! I'm a switch myself, but deffo enjoy when I am in my Sub headspace!

Have you experienced or are you curious to experience tickling while restrained, or prefer a more playful tickling experience?

Welcome to the party! Glad to have ya join, hope all is well over there for ya! Lovely pics and your responses are super cute too! Hope ya have a magickal time and find your way to a lot of tickle fun! I'm a switch myself, but deffo enjoy when I am in my Sub headspace!

Have you experienced or are you curious to experience tickling while restrained, or prefer a more playful tickling experience?

I haven't experience tickling while restrained, I'm somewhat interested in that, but then I worry that I'm too ticklish to take it

I haven't experience tickling while restrained, I'm somewhat interested in that, but then I worry that I'm too ticklish to take it

That's fair, its not for everyone for sure, but if you find a play partner that you trust, that could be a good opportunity to see. As always with all things play related, consent and communication are key! A good Ler will make you feel safe to experiment, knowing they will stop if you need them to!

The best thing is to have a safeword in place so that you can object and protest as much as you like but if you use the safeword then it stops. You have to be able to trust the tickler to respect that obviously, and I think most experience ticklephiles would do, it's making sure you've found someone trustworthy, that's what you need to be sure about. Maybe try non restrained fun tickling and when you're confident then suggest some gentle tickling while restrained. If you want to that is. You shouldn't do anything you're uncomfortable with.

That's fair, its not for everyone for sure, but if you find a play partner that you trust, that could be a good opportunity to see. As always with all things play related, consent and communication are key! A good Ler will make you feel safe to experiment, knowing they will stop if you need them to!

yes you are right but that process might be too hard for me

The best thing is to have a safeword in place so that you can object and protest as much as you like but if you use the safeword then it stops. You have to be able to trust the tickler to respect that obviously, and I think most experience ticklephiles would do, it's making sure you've found someone trustworthy, that's what you need to be sure about. Maybe try non restrained fun tickling and when you're confident then suggest some gentle tickling while restrained. If you want to that is. You shouldn't do anything you're uncomfortable with.

Yeah, probably I need to meet someone safe first

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back