• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Did You Make Your First Post To The TMF?

Rasputin

TMF Expert
Looking in the wayback machine earlier, I was surprised to see my first post to the TMF was 02-05-2002 at 02:01 AM.

Almost 21 years ago.

Not to sound trite, but, Wow! How things have changed, yet have also stayed the same.

When was your first post?

Don't know the exact date, but sometime shortly after 10-19-2001 When I joined.

Sometime in August 2002.

I used to go to the old insecure. TMF room where people could enter with any name,

Then on September 9, 2002, Myriads registered me with this name because at the time there was another guy named Mitch, so the mods wanted to be able to distinguish me from the other Mitch.

Been here ever since except for short absences due to personal and family medical problems.

Right now I have the tenth most posts on the forum.

I had another account in 2006ish as soon as I turned 18 so sometime then. First post on this account was in 2009

Tbh. I don't really know, I have had a few accounts over the years.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I don’t know for sure. I think some time around December of 2002

November 2017 is the earliest I can find. Although I joined the TMF in May 2016, so, it could have been earlier.

Mine was 2019.

Great at lurking, terrible at conversation. C'est la vie.

Sent from my SM-A115U using Tapatalk

I think 2000? It was Psycho’s Tickling Forum or something to that effect. Think the guy became a religious lunatic and then Jeff took over.,

Probably around 2002 or so. I’ve changed accounts and screen names from time to time, with today being the most recent.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back