• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where did you meet your tickle partner?

TickleRelent

Those who are in relationships, where did you meet your partner? Did you have to go through these websites or has anybody been lucky enough to meet someone into your kinks out in the wild?

She was the best friend of my then (off again, on again) girlfriend.

Those who are in relationships, where did you meet your partner? Did you have to go through these websites or has anybody been lucky enough to meet someone into your kinks out in the wild?

My partner was right under my nose for years. We discovered each other in my hot tub, rocketed into a wonderful relationship and haven’t looked back.

She was the best friend of my then (off again, on again) girlfriend.

Being that your ex was her best friend, is it safe to assume that she knew or was told about your “interests” by your ex?

I met Goddess Shelly :woman: at a foot fetish party at Paddles back in 2006. That was a BDSM club on West 26th Street in Manhattan. Sadly, Paddles did not survive the pandemic.

After I had been worshiping her bare soles for about twenty minutes, she said, "Would you also like to tickle my feet? They are really quite ticklish."
She said this with no prompting by me; I had not expressed any interest in tickling. The rest is history. :p

My partners have always been through vanilla channels. Now that I’m in the midst of being single, it’ll likely be through vanilla/organic channels too. It’s tough but not impossible. My ex said she wouldn’t be into footplay when I first broached the subject, but it became OUR thing overtime.

I noticed a gorgeous stranger with a single below-the-waist braid sitting a few computers away from me in a pre-smartphone cybercafé in London, England, looking at the same housing website as I was. I gathered my courage, took a deep breath to calm myself, wandered over got chatting to her, then pointed out that since we were both considering living with total strangers we might as well live with one another.

She thought I was gay, I thought she was incredibly beautiful and one of us was right.

We were married 22 months after that, in November of 2006, and her hair's still below her waist.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back