• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleepless Night, Dragging In, And, Meeting, To Resolve, Or Throw In The Towel?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross could barely sleep after listening to Gerry's message.

Yet, whatever happened with MIA, was, as a friend of Ross's liked to say. "All in Ross's own head" as Ross would still have RossShell, and RFS Energy "As Is" Ross just wanted to win MIA as a "moral victory" for all the problems which George had caused Ross. Before Ross and Ross's attorney had learned about the tax problems, it seemed that Ross could eventually do that. Now, with this new development, it was a longshot, at best.

The next morning, Ross got up, and was antsy to get into the office. Ross felt somewhat tired, but he did not care. Kayley had a school holiday, but Ross brushed that off too.

Ross took a shower, threw on jeans, a polo and a jacket, got his briefcase, and went to kiss Kayley goodbye.

"Ah, Market Boy, where may I ask are you going? You just got home from OKC and look tired as a dog, and in case you've forgotten, I have off today" Kayley said, with a straight sounding "message"

"I have to go in to talk to Gerry. I promise I wont be late. I will be home by late afternoon at the latest. I want to try and arrange a quick meeting with Gerry, to talk to him face to face and see just how bad this is. " Ross said.

"And so what if you have to give up on MIA?? As your late maternal grandfather said,. "What For? If George does have those problems, let him go under with his own company. Do not do one of your "Creative deals" which might end up coming to burn or bite you seriously in the ass for no reason! You have two major companies. RossShell is fine, RFS Energy is moving along. You are getting many groups of investors for RFS and finding new sources of energy all over the place. RossShell and Timothy do not even seem to aggravate you anymore nearly as much as they did. If you get yourself tied up in a tornado of problems for no reason, to the detriment of your physical and emotional health, our relationship, and your business life, I swear!" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Are you done now with your lecture, teacher, so I can please just go to the office and find out some information? I'm just returning my lawyer's call, as any client would do. Please do not lecture me until there is something to lecture me for okay?" Ross said with a stern message.

Kayley sighed. "Okay"

Ross went out the door, into his Uber, and to the office.

The staff were surprised to see Ross there.

"Ross , are you okay?" Vic said.

"Yes, Vic, I'm fine, and hope you are too. I just felt better than I thought I would and decided to come in. I must make one important phone call. Do not tell anyone I'm here, and please hold all calls. Trust me, what I'm about to do is very important, and I have my reasons" Ross said, going into his office and closing the door.

Ross called Gerry's cell phone, and Gerry answered. "I'm home, Gerry. What's the lay of the land?" Ross asked.

"Big, big trouble on MIA. Yes, the company is worth 150 mil, and yes you would get it if you keep fighting George. But.. while you were in OKC, I found out that both George and MIA have major problems with both the State tax department and the IRS. I have to look into this. If you know a good tax lawyer, I suggest you get a consultation. " Gerry said.

"I know another lawyer who cant take my case because he is an investor with me on other deals, but he knows many good lawyers that can help. Let me make some calls, and get back to you" Ross said.

Ross called Alan Hell's office. "Ross, Alan is in court. How can I help you?" Alan's assistant said.

"Please just tell Alan that when I got home from Oklahoma City last night, I found out that George and MIA have major tax problems, and I need to talk to him to get someone to advise me and or get a consultation. He will know what I mean" Ross said

"Okay, Ross. Alan will call you by the end of today" Alan's assistant said

"Fine, and thanks" Ross said.

Ross did not want to have gone in to make that one phone call. He sat and looked at reports for about four hours, got bored, and decided to go home.

"I'm going. I was not even supposed to be here today. Teacher is waiting for me. I dont want her to get too hot under the collar" Ross said, only half jokingly.

Ross jumped into an Uber at 130, and was home at 215. He walked down the street to buy Kayley flowers, and then headed up to the apartment.

"Okay, I'm here. I'm all yours for the rest of the day and night unless Alan Hell or Gerry call me" Ross said, giving Kayley a kiss hello and handing her flowers.

"The flowers are lovely. Thank You. I'm not angry that you went in, Ross. I'm more very concerned than I am mad. You cannot drive yourself crazy about this George and MIA 24-7. You just came home from a good trip to OKC, RossShell is fine. This might just be one time that something happened that was done by someone else which is beyond your control. I almost think that you are comparing this to when Tazzio falsely took RossShell away from you by hiring that Mitchell guy to trick you into selling RossShell to Tazzio. That was a completely different situation. RossShell was yours that you have and had worked your ass off to build from the ground up. Someone you hated took your beloved company that you busted your ass to build away from you through deception and lies. If you combine your portion of RFS and RossShell, MIA is not even worth 10 percent of those. Please, Ross, please do not turn this into another Tazzio type obsession that is going to get you and us into trouble in our day to day lives. You have enough on your plate already with RossShell and RFS" Kayley said.

"I know" Ross said, almost defeated.

Just then, the phone rang. It was none other than Alan Hell.

"Alan, how are you? Just the man I wanted to talk to" Ross said.

"Hello, Ross. Good to talk to you, my friend! How may I help you?" Alan said.

"You may help me by getting the best lawyer you know that is not you of course, to call a man named Gerry. He's my attorney on a crazy deal where another guy and I are in a tug of war over a company worth say one hundred fifty to two hundred mil. As this other guy and I are going at it, my attorney on that matter informed me that both the guy I'm in litigation with and the company itself are in trouble with not only the IRS but also the New York State tax departments. It is a real mess for this guy. Everyone, from Miss Kayley to maybe even Gerry himself are telling me to just walk away and let George, the guy I'm involved in the suits with, sink with his own ship. I would like to find a way to settle with the tax department, and get the rest of the company away from George and keep it for myself, even if its not so big, to take it away with all the crap George has caused me" Ross said.

"I understand. I'm not sure if it is worth your time and while to fight both this guy George, and the tax boys. Let me call some people I know, give me a few days, and I will get back to you" Alan said.

"As always, I appreciate it" Ross said clicking off Alan.

"Alan needs a few days" Ross said.

Kayley sighed and shook her head in a clearly disapproving tone.

Was Ross so obsessed with George and MIA due to Ross's past wars with Tazzio? What could possibly be Ross's reason for getting caught up with this with his responsibilities to his own health, his marriage, as CEO of RossShell, and as one third owner of RFS Energy?

Was there a quick way to resolve this for Ross to get some positive result from it? or... would someone finally have to so called "Knock some sense into Ross psychologically. " to finally walk away for his own good?

Those things would be seen.

Last edited:
Please, Ross, please do not turn this into another Tazzio type obsession that is going to get you and us into trouble in our day to day lives. You have enough on your plate already with RossShell and RFS" Kayley said.
Good advice from Kayley again. I hope that Ross takes it.

Kayley usually gives good, calm, clearheaded advice.

Ross is often hotheaded, "Runs with the ball" Makes decisions without thinking, speaks without thinking, which is what often gets him into trouble in both business, and with Kayley.

More to come hopefully by bedtime tomorrow, as the author tries to figure out how to unravel this and where to take it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back