• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge of the nerds (Male in stocks)

WooouTK

TMF Regular
Follow me on Patreon to access a total of 16 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/revenge-of-nerds-77281307

Revenge of the nerds 1.pngRevenge of the nerds 2.pngRevenge of the nerds 3.pngRevenge of the nerds 4.png

Surely you are all capable of remembering one of those high school or university movies, in which there is a group of outcasts / nerds / loosers, for whom the athletes / cheerleaders / future convicts make life impossible, but at the end of the movie the loosers take their revenge... Here you have the end of my particular version of one of those movies. 😉
The handsome and muscle captain of the college rudby team (yes, college, of course, everyone here is of legal age) has been being an asshole all year, and now it's his turn to pick up the consequences for all night in a basement where no one could hear their screams, pleads and laughter.

It's been a while since I did anything M/M, and some of you were asking me for it.

Regarding the stage. I have already used this basement in previous posts, and it worked with some type of lighting without me having to do anything. I don't know what happens in my new equipment that in general I can't render without more interiors and that they appear illuminated. The trick I did was to make the fluorescents have a texture that emits light at high power, but that made the rendering time increase.

It is possible that the problem has something to do with the fact that I create everything on my old computer, and then render it on the new one. I have already observed that when doing this there are some textures, such as those of the G9 eyes that disappear, perhaps something similar happens and I will investigate it, but if anyone knows about the subject and can guide me, I would appreciate it.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back