• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M Two Ticklish Moments in My Life

Mjr888

TMF Poster
Hi All,

Figured I’d share two ticklish moments that I had years ago (since I’m pretty new here).

F/M Feet
The first one involved a good friend who I used to be very close with. We would always be joking around and doing stupid things to make each other laugh. We would have tickle battles/attacks frequently but most of the time it was just a quick tickle to the sides or armpits where the other person would jump and have a quick laugh.

Throughout our years being friends, there was one time that was definitely memorable being the most ticklish. It occurred when we were in my apartment watching tv together. I was laying on the couch and had my feet up and she was near by me. I can’t remember the details of why she tickle attacked me, I probably said something to joke around to make fun of her but it resulted in her grabbing my bare foot and going for an attack. I have EXTREMELY ticklish feet which she knew, but she never usually went after them. She was short but pretty strong, so it was tough to get out of her grip. She held my feet in her arms and started tickling them. I burst out laughing and squirmed around to try to get free of her grip. It didn’t last too long (probably around 30 seconds) but I squirmed so much that I ended up falling off the couch. She thought it was so funny and teased me for my ticklish feet.

F/M Stomach

My other story happened with an ex of mine. We would have tickle fights and play around but she definitely wasn’t as ticklish as my friend from the first story, which is good for her. She would also tickle under my arms and sides, but once she found out how ticklish my belly was to raspberries, that was her favorite thing to do. We’d be in bed and she would want to get me to laugh or get back at me for something, so she would say that she’s gonna blow on my stomach. Now I always say that my feet are my most ticklish spot, because normally they are, but belly raspberries affect me even more than that and she thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

When she would threaten it, she would say just let me do it once! This would cause me to curl in a ball, covering my belly, and giggling and begging not to. She would then sit on my waist/legs fight my covering hands, and lift up my shirt to expose my bare belly. At this point I’d be squirming and laughing even more, before anything even happened, as I knew I was about to be tickled soon. She would keep saying “come on, it’s just one time” as I squirmed around like crazy from the thought of it. I would then feel her lips on my belly, and she’d start the raspberries and I lost my mind! I squirmed and squirmed, trying to get my hands free as I laughed/yelled loud, saying how much it tickled, as she usually did it a few more times. After the tickling, she would stop and say see it wasn’t too bad, as I was still calming down from my laughing fits.

Well I know they were short but hope you enjoyed my stories. Feel free to chat in the chat room or dm me directly if you want to chat some more. I really enjoy meeting you all😊

This was definitely the most ticklish moment I can remember, even though it was only a few seconds! Long story short my feet are very very VERY ticklish!

IMG_0459.jpeg

IMG_0465.jpeg

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back