• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish ears

xboxgamer2000

TMF Poster
Hey everyone, so I have always wondered how people can be ticklish on their ears. For a while now I have always thought that my ears were not ticklish.

Until I took a pen and traced the tip around my ear and I nearly jumped out of my seat haha. So I did it to the other ear and sure enough both of my ears are very, extremely ticklish.

So I was also wondering who else has ticklish ears? And is it a more common tickle spot? (Like Feet stomach and armpits etc.)

Thoughts??

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Ears are one of the places I attempt to tickle every model I shoot with that is open to it. Most are, but it's a combination of "this feels weird" to outright "this freaking tickles."

Ears are one of my most ticklish spots, a feather working inside my ears can be maddeningly tickly for me!

Just inside the ears is one of my most ticklish spots. And if I'm being tickled there with a thin paintbrush... ESPECIALLY if I have a posture collar keeping my head still...... That's one of the things that'd likely make me FINALLY use a safe word, if I'm tickled like that long enough.

My girlfriend recently figured out how ticklish my ears are and now she's determined to take advantage as often as possible.

(I'm not complaining.)

I’m not so much ticklish, but if my ears or neck are nibbled/bitten… I have trouble controlling myself, lol. :blushes:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back