• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Admitting to Being Ticklish on Facebook

Mjr888

TMF Poster
Have you ever saw someone you know (or don’t know admit that they are ticklish on Facebook?) I know Facebook note quizzes used to be a big thing where people would answer random questions and post them in their notes section. “Are you ticklish?” seemed to be a popular one. Also non-tickling related groups talking about tickling or being ticklish in a post. Feel free to share!

I'm not on Facebook anymore, but I remeber a few years ago running a search for the word 'ticklish' and narrowing to 'post from friends only'. There weren't many results, but one was a picture of a girl I barely knew through a friend (I'd added her a long time ago when people just used to add literally anybody they'd met on FB), and the caption under the picture read "I'm laughing because I'm ticklish".

The photo was of her laughing (obviously), with some off-camera person's hands around her waist.

I've seen a few who floated one meme or another about it. I can vouch for a couple of them being accurate.

Yes I've discovered ticklish notes about various people I know through facebook posts. Sometimes quizzes, sometimes pics/vids of those fish spas, memes being shared "if you tickle me, I'm not responsible for any injuries I cause" was one of them that got shared regularly.
I had a friend who was training to become a reflexologist too and often people would comment on her posts, saying they'd happily volunteer as a guinea pig if they weren't so ticklish.

That semi-famous gif (not sure why this one became part of mainstream gifs but alright) You know the one- brunette in jean shorts and black tank top getting her feet tickled in stocks. Anyway that gif was/is circulating on Facebook that says something like “next time your girl starts acting up”. And it’s just pages and pages of people tagging their GFs and their responses. So simple but so cute.

Yeah there was the gif of Angelina from UK tickling absolutely flipping out as her feet are tickled
In the stocks.
A few people I knew were tagged in it and the girls were reacting like omfg I could not handle it etc

It was great

There were a couple images floating around too, when I was on FB back in the day. One was a cartoon of a pea-pod man character tickling a female pea-pod on her sides. He was saying in a word bubble “tickle tickle tickle tickle” and she was sitting “S-s-stop! I’m going to pea!” As a couple of pease from her pod where dropping to the floor. Stupid to write here, but it was kinda cute.

The other was a picture in some asphalt-paved parking lot and you could tell the word STOP had been painted on the asphalt several times in different sized letters so it kinda looked like “S s s t o p p p” and the caption read. “What I say when people tickle me.”

I got some mileage out of that one. Haha!

We really should get those Facebook quizzes going again with a tickling question in it!

Ugh I remember getting like the longest one I could possibly find and adding a few tickle questions and then posting it. Wherever we posted them. I guess our AIM profiles? Myspace? Ah, nostalgia.

We really should get those Facebook quizzes going again with a tickling question in it!

There's a feature that you can search someone's page to see if certain words pop up, and always search for the tickle words lol

Quite a few have surprised me, but there have been plenty that have either confirmed my suspicions or what I already knew

Has anyone got any links to some of the more popular memes? I'd be interested to see if any of my friends have liked or commented on them!

I love that the Angelina gif has gone mainstream in the gif catalog. Anyone that searches ticklish there, will find Angelina in the stocks. She’s famous!

Ugh I remember getting like the longest one I could possibly find and adding a few tickle questions and then posting it. Wherever we posted them. I guess our AIM profiles? Myspace? Ah, nostalgia.

Well, it’s not too far a stretch from this topic to think about other creative ways to get some tickles in. Years ago, my wife got this kinda dumb drinking game as a gift to play with friends. It was like a truth or dare game, but it was pretty low-budget.

I remember seeing the cards that the girls were supposed to draw, and they were cheap cards printed on white card stock with no image on the back. I remember thinking, damn, I could go whip up a half dozen (or more) cards with a tickling dare that my wife and her girlfriends could use on each other.

My conscience ended up getting to me so I never went through with it, but I did watch my wife and her friends play it a couple times. They were buzzed both times, so I’m left to wonder what might have happened.

I'm not on Facebook anymore, but I remeber a few years ago running a search for the word 'ticklish' and narrowing to 'post from friends only'. There weren't many results, but one was a picture of a girl I barely knew through a friend (I'd added her a long time ago when people just used to add literally anybody they'd met on FB), and the caption under the picture read "I'm laughing because I'm ticklish".

The photo was of her laughing (obviously), with some off-camera person's hands around her waist.

Oh yeah I remember this. It's the ultimate sneaky ler move on Facebook. We've all been there, haha.

I haven't seen anything like that in Facebook, no. I don't go in there anymore, but I will say one thing I liked about it was how easily girls would flirt with you, I guess because they liked your pictures, what you were saying, or both. One in particular said she'd put her feet in my face, after I told her I was into that, and I felt comfortable enough telling her I liked being tickled. The problem was, none of these girls lived close enough for me to visit, but such is the nature of people you meet online or on social media. And I don't think it's really based in reality either, they are probably doing the same with lots of other guys there. It doesn't happen to me in real life, but I found lots of things can happen online that normally wouldn't otherwise. Once I found out how much Facebook tracks you and stores your information, I was out of there. But it was fun while it lasted.

Last edited:
I had a friend whom I used to tickle a lot. She and I were very close and would often engage in tickle fights. We trusted each other to the point that I'd ask if I could tickle her and she'd oblige, exposing her spots. I'd do the same when she'd ask me to let her tickle me.

At one point her mom posted on Facebook about their mother/daughter pedicure session. My friend's mom quoted her daughter saying "It tickles." On the post there were also pictures of their feet.

It was when I discovered the ticklishness of her feet because in the time we tickled each other, I mostly went for her upperbody (armpits, sides, belly, even her palms!) Unfortunately, I never actually got to tickle her feet. Looking back, I probably would have gotten away with it if I'd just asked.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back