• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Represent, Continue.. Path, And, Unrelated Trouble

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Ross's conversation with Alan Hell, Ross waited.

24 to 36 hours later, Alan called Ross with news.

"Ross, a guy by the name of Michael Direct, and yes that is his name. He is an attorney friend of mine. He will be calling you later today or tomorrow to discuss the situation with George, the whole fiasco you have with him, and the new problems with the tax department. All I did was to give him the details of the case as you've told me, and as I've seen. You and Michael will talk independently. I have no idea what he will say to you, or advise you, but this was the best I could do under the circumstances. Trust me, I know he will have your best interests at heart" Alan said.

"Alan, as always I thank you. You are an excellent attorney and an even better friend" Ross said.

As Ross was working in the office that day, his cell phone rang, it was Michael Direct.

"Ross, this is Michael Direct. I'm calling to talk to you about your situation with George and MIA. I'm pretty sure that Alan Hell told you about me" Michael said.

"Yes he did, Michael, and Thank You for taking the time to talk to me" Ross said.

"My pleasure. Okay, so please tell me the details of your case with this guy George in your own words" Michael Direct said.

Ross sighed. "George and I have been in a dispute with this company called MIA for a year or more. It is a marketing company that distributes. school items like books, and other materials. We both thought that we had a deal with the former owner to buy, and then , it has turned into a whole long battle. The worth of the company is 150 to 200 mil give or take. That is one problem. George lied on sworn documents that this company was worth 15 to 20 mil, and then my attorneys and I found other holdings attached to this company that George misled about . Had it only been 15 mil,. I would have walked away, but now that I know that it is as significant as 150 mil or more, I'm sure you understand why I cant just walk away. I need advice about what to do, how to proceed, and if there is a settlement possibility we can work with George, what a fight for the company would be like, how long it would take, what the expense would be, and what a likely outcome would be" Ross said.

Michael sighed. "I see your problem. You just gave me a lot of information. I need all the information I can have on this company from both Alan Hell and you, I will look it over. Give me say, 14 to 21 days, and then I can better advise you of what to do" Michael said.

"Thank You for your time, Michael, I will give you all the info I personally have within 48 hours. I look forward to your analysis, and talking to you again" Ross said.

"Thank You, Ross. I assure you that I can and will do everything I can to help you" Michael said, as the men hung up.

Ross hung up, and tried to focus on work. He knew that once the situation was in Michael Direct's hands, it would be a waiting game.

Ross's day was about to get a whole lot worse.

After working in the office. Ross left about 5. He ubered home, entered the apartment about 6, and ran into a very surly looking Kayley.

"Uh oh. Okay, teacher. I can tell that look. What did I do?" Ross asked quietly.

""I dont know, but I thought maybe you do. Open that big envelope that came for you, and then we will both find out"

Ross opened the envelope, and felt like he had the wind knocked out of him.

An old deal that Ross did not even remember he had, from around five years earlier, had collapsed. The company involved was on the hook for over 100 million dollars. This was both bank debt, and the tax department. This had to be settled, immediately, ASAP.

"Okay, what is it?" Kayley said.

Ross sighed, and handed the papers to his wife. "Read" and then Ross walked into the bedroom, with the furious Kayley following him

"You Son Of A Bitch! You miserable irresponsible Son Of A Bitch! I should have you committed! You are not capable of running a billion dollar company! You are not even capable of being out in society! All you ever do is to fuck everything up!" Kayley screamed, beginning to pound Ross with her fists.

When Kayley started pounding Ross with her fists, Ross turned around, led her to the bed, and tried to hold her down, to get her to calm down.

"Kayley, stop pounding me! Calm Down! Let's talk about this!" Ross shouted.

"Let me go, Let me go! I swear! "

Then, as Kayley was flailing away, she was also kicking her feet, and gave Ross a hard kick, in the balls!

"OW! Oh My God! You Crazy Bitch! You Just Kicked Me In The Fucking Balls!" Ross shouted, falling to the ground in pain.

"Ross! Oh My God! I'm Sorry! I did not mean to do that!" Kayley said, leaning over Ross. who was still on the ground in pain.

"Get Away From Me! When I get up, I am out of here! I had better go somewhere! I am not responsible for what I might do to you if I stay!" Ross shouted.

Ross, still in pain, crawled up, went to his closet in pain, and packed two suitcases.

"I am gone! Don't you dare call me, or contact me! You are fucking insane! Yes, I know that today was not a good day with business. As you said, it is only money. Even if I lose both deals, I can and will always make it back. This! What you did to me, is unforgivable! I need to go somewhere where I can calm down. So help me, if you say one word to me in any way, the next thing I will do is to file for divorce. Charge spousal abuse, assault to the testicles!" Ross screamed, picking up his cases, storming out, and slamming the door!

Ross went into an Uber to a Manhattan hotel, while Kayley sat on the couch, dumbfounded, unable to move!

It had been a terrible day business wise.

Worse, was Kayley's irrational. reaction that led to her hitting Ross in the balls, intentional or unintentonal.

This had been the most explosive event in the 26 year union between the couple.

What would happen? What could happen?

That would all be seen.

A genuine double whammy for Ross. :eek:

If Ross had more or less forgotten that he owned a company from a deal five years ago, then whoever was running that company is guilty of failure to communicate with the owner, Ross, for a very long time. They may even have been embezzling while Ross was oblivious. In any case, $100 million is a staggering loss even for a man as rich as Ross is.

Being kicked in the balls by a wife that you love is truly ghastly. I don't blame Ross for reacting in an extreme fashion. I hope it turns out that Kayley did it accidentally and can convince Ross that it was an accident.

Since this situation with this company was just introduced. We dont know the backstory behind it.

It does not mean Ross actually "Forgot"

It could have been that the person who was supposed to have been running it was giving false reports to Ross, Alan Hell, or Ross's other counsel.

It could also mean that said loss occurred very recently.

We would think that Kayley kicked Ross in the balls accidently because Ross was holding Kayley down.

Then again, with Kayley pounding Ross with Kayley's fists in out of control fashion,. Maybe Kayley was so furious that she did it in a "Heat of the moment" reaction.

I know that I opened up a whole can of worms now.

More to come tomorrow.

I have to really think about this "Juicy Storyline" Maybe the best one in a while.

My comp has a Trojan Horse Virus.

I've tried uninstalling the old anitvirus, installing a new version, a free trial of something else, no dice.

Hopefully the computer will hold up.

More to come ASAP

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back