• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story ideas - which do you like?

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Lately I’ve been thinking about ticklish situations involving my wife and her silky feet. Here are some options, which one would you like to see written?

1- you are her co-worker. You walk in to her office and notice she has slipped her shoes off, but managed to get her silky nylon foot stuck in a small opening on the back of her desk, her sheer nylon sole poking through and defenseless. She is just about to start a Zoom video meeting with her boss. What do you do?

2- you are her neighbor. You see my wife arrive home from work in her sexy black dress, stockings and heels. You notice her car door open so you go to the front door of the house, it’s open so you walk in. You call for her and she calls back. She is in the bedroom, and got stuck under her bed trying to retrieve her cell phone, her body from the waist down is exposed.

3 - you are an Uber driver, and you pick her up from a bar. She is wasted, kicking off her heels as soon as she gets in your car. She slips her stockinged feet in between the seats, resting on the arm rest. What do you do?

First off, your wife has beautiful feet, and the nylons just make them sexier! I'll opt for the first scenerio.

First I must say that your wife has incredible legs and feet, they look sexier with those sheer nylons! Now, all these scenarios are fantastic, and if I only can choose one I’d go with the first one, but all of these three situations can lead to exciting developments:

1— Your wife’s boss discovers that she was being tickled during the zoom meeting, and decides to punish her by also tickling her nylon feet.

2— As the neighbor tickles your wife’s nylon feet, she receives a call from you, telling her that you will come home late. The neighbor then decides to invite a friend of his to your house: an expert in tickling torture.

3— After having his fun tickling your wife’s sensitive feet, the Uber driver decides to take your wife not to her home, but instead to the house of a friend of his: a businessman that has a love for tickling pretty nylon feet.

These developments can show two types of ticklers: first, the naïve or goofy ones (the coworker, the neighbor, the Uber driver), and second, the powerful and sadistic ticklers (the boss or the friends): guys who want to fuck your wife’s mind as they tickle her.

Of course, these are just simple ideas. I must say that I’ve been more of a lurker here, but I have read all of your work, and I’m a big fan (really, your stories are like manna!). I know that whatever you choose to write, and whatever direction you decide to take, you will give us a great story!

First I must say that your wife has incredible legs and feet, they look sexier with those sheer nylons! Now, all these scenarios are fantastic, and if I only can choose one I’d go with the first one, but all of these three situations can lead to exciting developments:

1— Your wife’s boss discovers that she was being tickled during the zoom meeting, and decides to punish her by also tickling her nylon feet.

2— As the neighbor tickles your wife’s nylon feet, she receives a call from you, telling her that you will come home late. The neighbor then decides to invite a friend of his to your house: an expert in tickling torture.

3— After having his fun tickling your wife’s sensitive feet, the Uber driver decides to take your wife not to her home, but instead to the house of a friend of his: a businessman that has a love for tickling pretty nylon feet.

These developments can show two types of ticklers: first, the naïve or goofy ones (the coworker, the neighbor, the Uber driver), and second, the powerful and sadistic ticklers (the boss or the friends): guys who want to fuck your wife’s mind as they tickle her.

Of course, these are just simple ideas. I must say that I’ve been more of a lurker here, but I have read all of your work, and I’m a big fan (really, your stories are like manna!). I know that whatever you choose to write, and whatever direction you decide to take, you will give us a great story!

Truly appreciate the kind words, and love all of your suggestions. Might have to incorporate some of those in to my next story!

I'd say option 2, but all of them are good ideas. Also love Kosket8's additions as well

Option one. But have 2 or 3 Co-workers destroying her ticklish nylon soles through the meeting

I would honestly read and enjoy all 3!!! I think I like the idea of the boss one and the Zoom call the most though. Especially given the additional recommendations!

All your stories are awesome!! I like scenario #1, #2 isn't bad either

Very nice picture! I'm going to hope you write all three stories!!

In my opinion, the harth of the story will revolve around what your wife thinks about tickling. Is she feared of it? Does she love or she dislike the idea to be tickled without defence? Is it a fascinating temptation, or a troubling thought, for her? Every starting idea could be good, but totally different, in relation to the events that will occur and the ways she will react to them. Without violence or sexual abuse, I like the prospect of NON consensual tickling. So I will describe a situation in which your wife can take a real lesson in tickle torture. But maybe it is not what you can hope for her! :laughhard:

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back