• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled During Sex the First Time

MissTicklesss

A few years ago my then bf and I would experiment a lot. We started with some light stuff like bondage and spankings. This one particular night, he had me strapped down to the bed spread eagle. When he was adjusting my straps on my feet his nails brushed my soles and I jumped because it tickled. He looked at me with an evil grin, and I, already gagged, could say nothing. He proceeded to tickle my feet until I was thrashing about. He worked his way up my legs and found more ticklish spots on my thighs. Internally I’m screaming, and moaning. I was confused as to how I felt, both dying and oh so good.. From my thighs he poked and grabbed at my sides and ribs, then eventually my armpits. That’s when I went batshit. Something about them being exposed and vulnerable. My body was filled with goosebumps and my eyes tears. My bf was loving it.. and so was I. He eventually started to fuck me from there and I was hooked!

Super hot story, Miss Ticklesss! Thanks for sharing. We’re there any more episodes, and did you ever get revenge on him?

Super hot story, Miss Ticklesss! Thanks for sharing. We’re there any more episodes, and did you ever get revenge on him?

Oh yes absolutely, it became a regular thing. I did get revenge on him many times. Maybe I’ll tell some more of my stories on here

Such a good story, most of us had that experience, best feeling in the world. I wish more to come for everyone here.

Wonderful story! :feets: I envy him. :devil:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Great story about how you discovered this passion for tickling! Thank you for sharing and welcome to the group!

A few years ago my then bf and I would experiment a lot. We started with some light stuff like bondage and spankings. This one particular night, he had me strapped down to the bed spread eagle. When he was adjusting my straps on my feet his nails brushed my soles and I jumped because it tickled. He looked at me with an evil grin, and I, already gagged, could say nothing. He proceeded to tickle my feet until I was thrashing about. He worked his way up my legs and found more ticklish spots on my thighs. Internally I’m screaming, and moaning. I was confused as to how I felt, both dying and oh so good.. From my thighs he poked and grabbed at my sides and ribs, then eventually my armpits. That’s when I went batshit. Something about them being exposed and vulnerable. My body was filled with goosebumps and my eyes tears. My bf was loving it.. and so was I. He eventually started to fuck me from there and I was hooked!

That's how it's supposed to work! ;)

That sounds amazing, has he tickled you while youe having sex like your feet up by his shoulders and play with your feet at the sane time? Any chance you would post some pictures of your feet so we can see the tickle victims?

I can totally relate! I don't think I've had a single sex escapade in the last 30+ years without some sort of Tickling involved!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back