• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Handing over trust!

SonnyFuji

TMF Poster
Why do I crave something that I know would drive me absolutely crazy?

Allow me to explain my yearning. There is a situation….a predicament….that I have given considerable thought to for some time.

A number of years ago I happened upon a Youtube clip of a blonde lady being tricked into getting on an inversion table. Now, for those unfamiliar with these contraptions, a brief online image search will illustrate them far better than I could describe. Go on. Do an image search and come back. You found it? Great.

So this blonde lady has been tricked onto one of these wicked things, flipped completely upside down and it seems, has no idea what’s about to happen. She hasn’t even considered that, being barefoot and trapped at the ankles, with gravity doing the rest of the work is leaving her in an awfully vulnerable position. So there she is, prone, inverted and is quickly ready to get back upright.

Next second, as the camera approaches to ‘help’ her back to an upright position, a devious chuckle comes from the owner of the hand which is hovering just above the sole of her foot. Then, a high-pitched hoot of laughter from the upside down lady - which indicates the very first touch on her sole – a brief moment of silence – and then a booming howl of laughter which simply grows and grows and grows into full on hysterics. Simply from having the sole of one foot tickled, albeit non-stop. Now, this lady is quite clearly very ticklish, and is laughing herself silly, but it is pure unfettered reaction. She manages to yell out “NAHAHOHOHOH-DONTTICKLE” before falling back into helpless laughter. There’s another yell of “SSSTOHOHOHOHOPPP!” before she again falls into frankly what is nothing short of cackling hysterics. After 30 seconds the tickling does finally cease, despite my longing for it to continue. The poor lady, when returned upright, looks completely spent but has a massive grin on her face, though granted that could because her ordeal was finally over. It was without doubt one of the best examples of candid foot tickling I have ever witnessed, and doubtless that lady will never forget it.

What I’m struggling to process is why – despite my leaning heavily toward being a tickler – why am I longing to be trapped in that very situation??

There’s nothing particularly sophisticated about the scenario. It’s all about being stuck helpless – and completely upside down. I’m clothed, maybe even in what I’m wearing right now. Jeans and sweatshirt. But once that inversion table is clicked into place, I’d be totally exposed. If you even dared to suggest tickling the soles of my feet, the agony would begin right there. Heck, I’d probably even start trying to reason with you right then. You see, I have horrendously ticklish soles. To the point where I would definitely laugh like a hyena, but also thrash around, squeal, beg, plead. It would all be very embarrassing.

So why do I have the urge to try this very scenario out so much???

I simply know I couldn’t handle it!!!

It's the predicament fantasy that most of us probably grew up seeing and probably where our fetishes first were discovered - Not weird at all. Meeting up with someone with the intention of being bound and tickled (as fun as it is) doesn't have the same "innocence" of something like this (even though in a fetish scenario it could be considered non-consensual but I won't go there). Shit like this used to be my go-to for getting tickled, and there still isn't a comparison to that type of tickling. It's simple, innocent, and fun.

Ahh the inversion table... We have one and it's led to a couple of fun ticklings. About 10 years ago I used this thing religiously for back pain. One such day my Sis in law was over and asked to give it a shot. Now, honestly, I wasn't even thinking of tickling or any such when she initially got in.... At first, I had it at a slight angle, and she told me she didn't feel anything at all. SO, I responded by offering to adjust it to have just a bit more incline.
Again, her response, I don't really feel anything. SO, I ask how far do you want to go, and she said,, go as far as you go I can handle it! S
SO, I adjusted it to about as deep of an inversion as I would use, and she immediatly began screaming and laughing. "I thought you could go as far as I go" I taunted. She responded, "shut up and let me out of this thing"! I was gonna, I promise I was gonna, but as I was reaching for the foot rest to gentley bring her back up, she yelled at me, don't you dare tickle my feet. To me that was as good as an opportunity as any. My sis in law like my wife has perfect size 10's and this day unlike many others she was actually barefoot. I probably tickled her feet for about 45 second to a minute while she laughed with whild laughter before finally letting her up!
There were a few more times where the inversion table led to fun tickle situations.

I have a fantasy of a gang of ladies tickling me silly and stripping me naked at a party, to the amusement of everyone around, combined with my total embarrasment/humiliation. The reality however would be seriously traumatic.

Fantasies are often a safe space where we can explore that which we couldn't or shouldn't really want to experience in real life.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't tickle someone on an inversion table for more than a minute at the most. I have one and when you are suspended upside down like that, you have to remember, all your blood is going too follow gravity and try to fill your skull!
What I think is a much safer method and will put you in just as helpless position, would be to let someone tie your ankles to the foot of a bed or the end of a couch to start with. Of course, you'd have to agree to let them do it, but your well being would be much safer. Then after your ankles are secure, let them tie your wrists together. The fun will start when they pull your arms over your head and secure then to the top of whatever you're on. Then you can experience all the tickling they want to dish out safely! No, you don't have the surprise effect this way, but you will surely get all the tickling you could stand! :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back