• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Your Life Who Did/Do You Love To Tickle? And Who Loved To Tickle You?

bluey1

TMF Master
Everyone had/has people in their life that they loved to tease and tickle, and who loved to tickle them.
Mothers, Older/Younger Brothers or Sisters, Girlfriends/Wifes, Boyfriends/Husband, etc? -

Who did/do you love to tickle? and Who tickled/does tickle you? growing up, and now?

Feel free to describe - the situations, the fun you had, the fun they had, the tickle torture you suffered, the torture you inflicted, the verbal teasing, how You/they reacted verbally and physically, the practical joke and the setups, the gang tickling's, etc.

Anything on topic you'd like to share really :)

That is easy, my fiancee Xu. :)
I am always tickling her because she is so ticklish and fun to tickle. I love her laughter I find it sexy and adorable. Making my mature fiancee laugh like a little girl is great. :)
Whether it is absentmindedly stroking her toes or soles making her giggle and flinch, poking her sides, or stroking her underarms when I am holding her, or pinning her down and tickling her silly all over. She also has said more than once she loves being tickled by me:)
In fact after pinning her down and tickling her silly twice recently, it is apparent it turns her on. :)

She is also feather ticklish or even hair ticklish, I can tickle her with my hair lol.

The tickling has got more intense over time as I have realised just how ticklish she is... her body seems to have two modes:

Ticklish she is very ticklish on her sides, stomach, neck, arms, hands, feet, shoulders and knees/ thighs.

And
Extremely ticklish her body is hyper ticklish all over from head to toe including a lot of places that normally are not. When she is in ticklish mode I can kiss her ear or neck affectionately, or stroke her back. When she is feeling extra ticklish these actions will cause her to burst out giggling and squirm.. Really, I keep finding more spots all the time lol, all I did was tickle her head recently and she giggled :) Her feet are also extra hyper ticklish. I can also blow on her feet or just touch her anywhere on her body and it will cause her to giggle. :)

I can also make her feel ticklish just by messaging her emoticons and saying tickle tickle. This always makes her giggle too and she said she feels it when I say that, especially on her feet. When we have a video call too she always looks away and bursts in to giggles when I wiggle my finger at her. It is so cute. I can also making a pinching motion at her and it always makes her jump and giggle.

She is also air ticklish, what ever mode she is in I can stroke her soles without even touching her and it tickles her so much, the same with the pinching motion. :)

Now what causes the extremely ticklish mode is still a mystery to me, sometimes she already seems extra ticklish, possibly because of my messages and making her already sensitive; she has said before when I do that it makes her tickly.
Her feet sweating certainly cause her feet to be hyper ticklish.

I can also make it more ticklish by tickle taunting her making noises. Saying tickle in her native language works and all sorts of silly noises.

I do however know one thing, if she is not extra ticklish, just a few mins of tickling her silly will cause her body to go in to that mode.

Which brings me to my point about the fun I always have.

I just love tickling her silly :)
As soon as I start tickling her I just can't stop, I love the way once she starts laughing she can't get the words out. Just kkkkkstppww, giggling gibberish, and I just love then tickling her talking to her like a baby, whilst she lays there laughing herself silly unable to speak..

I also make a point of pinning her down by sitting above her and tickling her upper body, or if I go for her feet, locking her feet under my arms and tickling all over her soles and toes :)
I have started doing this more since I found out her nephew used to do this nearly every day and thought, yeah I want to do this too lol, that and she loves it when I do. :)

She always says "oh no what are you doing" when I do that because I think she feels more ticklish being pinned down, I think because she can't move her body feels it more :)

Her feet are always sweaty first thing in the morning so I always tickle attack her feet every morning, sometimes during the day as well. Her arches are her most ticklish spot so I love tickling there especially, I can also drive her crazy by tickling in between her toes by sliding my fingers in and twisting and even her heels will make her giggle.

Just the other day she put these cute pink workout trousers on with a zip at the ankle. Just before we went out for the night,
I decided to pull her on to the bed and get her feet. She knew what I was planning on doing and tried to get away, I just pulled her along the floor and she slid across in her socks with ease lol.

I Pulled her on to the bed, lifted one of her feet, zipped her ankle zip slightly so her foot was stuck, slid her sock off and tickled her foot whilst she could only lay there giggling again unable to move or speak. :)

When we went out as well I spent the first few mins of the journey whispering "tickle tickle" in her ear, causing her to giggle each time. :)
Then when we did get to the bar I would periodically keep poking her sides making her flinch. She later told me how much that actually turned her on. :)

Today she also put what I thought were stockings on, but then realised they were leggings. "Your stockings have a hole in them" I said and again grabbed her barefoot and tickled her sole, she fell back giggling..

The other night we also played with a glowing dice set. I recommend buying one, it has the instructions lick, tickle, caress, touch, massage, kiss
And the other dice says feet, tits, neck, ears, back, neck. You can see where this is going.. :)

It was so tickly for her hehe, I got to tickle her feet, lick, massage and caress her ears which really tickled lol, lick her neck which again tickled and her back which surprised me, I discovered licking her back is really ticklish for her. :)
I also rolled the combination lick hands which again tickled her. :)

On the same note of the topic when it comes to someone teasing tickling her growing up. Her nephew apparently used to tickle her neck some years ago when they would sleep together and playfight. He also would pinch her sides too as well as her other sisters.
The tickling however did escalate in more recent years when he visited her..
I have written about that incident in the true stories section,
Under Quarantine M/f and M/f A shorter version

Last edited:
I loved tickling any of my gfs, especially this one who emigrated from an Indonesian village - she let me get away with a Lot.

Sadly, few tickled me, and those who did only did it rarely and for a short time.

Wesker, have you ever tied her down and tickled her?

Outside of my wife, probably my step mom. She was a 5’1” Hispanic woman with perfectly shaped size 5 feet. She was the person that made me to realize that I felt a certain way about tickling.

There was a point on my life that I lived day to day with her and my dad. We would all get home around the same time and sit together in the living room to watch the news. My dad would sit in his recliner and my step mom would lay down on the sofa. She would always wear loafer-style shoes and tan nylons to work and spend the whole day in them. I would purposely wait at the foot of the couch for her to come lay down, kick off her shoes and place her perfectly shaped feet on my lap. I would spend most of the time massage them and mixing in a little tickle here and there. I am not exaggerating when I say they are probably the most sensitive pair of feet I’ve ever touched in my life. If the touch would become a little too light, she would immediately screech and jerk her feet back. She would always say that she hated having her feet tickled but she would always put her feet back in my lap and I would repeat mistakenly tickling her.

Now, while she was a very attractive woman, I was never sexually attracted to her. It was only when we would play this cat and mouse game would the young adult male problems become an issue. Fortunately, I would just place a pillow under her feet to avoid that awkward contact. The closest “awkward contact” moment happen when I was about 15. I was enjoying some quiet time in the jacuzzi we had by myself. She saw that I turned on the jacuzzi and called over our neighbor to go in. She sat directly across from me when she got in and stretched her legs completely out. She then proceeded to put her feet in my lap while talking to the neighbor. Within seconds, I was dealing with an unwanted problem under the water. She started pushing my stomach with her toes and began praising me to the neighbor lady about the amazing foot massages she received from me daily. I tried to play it as cool as possible and rolled my eyes, but I was secretly dying inside. She then told the neighbor lady to ask me for one. The neighbor lady, also a mature female i found to be very attractive, turned to me and asked. Being the respectful young man I was, I obliged. After about 15 minutes in the hot jacuzzi water with two pair of beautiful feet for myself, I couldn’t contain myself. I reached over for my phone and said I had to call a friend. I ran straight to the bathroom and put out the fire.

Later that night, I joined her in the living room to watch TV. She was already laying on the couch so I picked up her legs and placed them on my lap. I want to say we were watching a movie with some sort of spy interrogation scene so I made some comment about how she would be a terrible spy. She kinda of fought me on it and claimed to be tough. I reminded her how ticklish she was and that she would fold in a second. She instantly agreed with me and didn’t say anything else. That when I stood up, sat back down on top of her legs and began to absolutely destroy her feet. I tortured her for about two minutes until i thought it would be best to chill and not have the cops called on me lol. She was definitely pissed at me for putting her through the impromptu tickle session. After about 10 minutes, her annoyance with me left and she once again placed her feet back on my lap.

Now, I don’t think she ever found out about my secret. That said, she did do a number of things that would instantly trigger my fetish. It always made me wonder if she actually did know and she would purposely mess with me. Doubt it, but who knows.

Happy Friday everyone!

My aunt, various girlfriends, several female friends and colleagues.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I ticked a few gf's here and there. But there has no bigger tickle monster in my life than my Aunt. To an extent where I wasn't allowed to enter her house unless my shoes and socks were removed

I loved tickling my neighbor Tina, I loved being tickled by anyone willing

Cool, I'd love to have a neighbour to tickle. Can I ask about your experience tickling your neighbour, Tina? Only if you feel comfortable sharing.

How old was she? Was she younger or older than you? Where was she ticklish? And, when/what were the opportunities and situations, where you were able to tickle her?

Well, obviously, my number 1 is my wife Keri. When we first started dating and were newly exploring my foot fetish, she told me she wasn’t ticklish on her feet. But I soon found out she definitely was. Over the years shes always indulged my foot fetish, and with tickling being a part of it shes always been really great about that too. I love tickling her when she’s doing something “serious” like on a work phone call or trying to read something important. I’ve never desired to tie her up and tickle her, it’s just not the kind of tickling I’m into, but I’ve recently discovered I like tickling her as a fun punishment for a bad attitude or something silly. Recently I was rubbing her feet and wanted her to tell me something about our friend, she didn’t want to and I said I’ll tickle it out of you and tickled her for a few seconds before she said “ok ok.. just stop I’ll tell you!” This type of taunting was new for me. Always nice to discover something newly fun so many years in. I’ve written a lot about her being tickled by friends, which I love seeing and have been lucky enough to witness fairly often.

But aside from my wife and a few exes who I will write stories about someday, there is one girl that stands out. Her name was Michelle and she was the best friend to an ex of mine. After me and the ex broke up, Michelle and I remained friends and eventual hook up buddies for a couple years. She knew about my foot fetish from the ex, and she loved letting me have my way with her feet. She was also extremely ticklish. If my wife is a 8 out of 10, Michele was a 10 out of 10 on the ticklish scale. But she loved it. A few times I sat on her ankles and really tickled her soles good and she would laugh hysterically and say “please I’m so ticklish” but after I stopped she’s always want to continue foot play. She once told me she orgasmed while I worshipped her feet, which will stay with me forever. She was a lot of fun. I also saw her get tickled on her feet by another guy once and she teased me by asking me how I felt seeing it and stuff.

Well, obviously, my number 1 is my wife Keri. When we first started dating and were newly exploring my foot fetish, she told me she wasn’t ticklish on her feet. But I soon found out she definitely was. Over the years shes always indulged my foot fetish, and with tickling being a part of it shes always been really great about that too. I love tickling her when she’s doing something “serious” like on a work phone call or trying to read something important. I’ve never desired to tie her up and tickle her, it’s just not the kind of tickling I’m into, but I’ve recently discovered I like tickling her as a fun punishment for a bad attitude or something silly. Recently I was rubbing her feet and wanted her to tell me something about our friend, she didn’t want to and I said I’ll tickle it out of you and tickled her for a few seconds before she said “ok ok.. just stop I’ll tell you!” This type of taunting was new for me. Always nice to discover something newly fun so many years in. I’ve written a lot about her being tickled by friends, which I love seeing and have been lucky enough to witness fairly often.

But aside from my wife and a few exes who I will write stories about someday, there is one girl that stands out. Her name was Michelle and she was the best friend to an ex of mine. After me and the ex broke up, Michelle and I remained friends and eventual hook up buddies for a couple years. She knew about my foot fetish from the ex, and she loved letting me have my way with her feet. She was also extremely ticklish. If my wife is a 8 out of 10, Michele was a 10 out of 10 on the ticklish scale. But she loved it. A few times I sat on her ankles and really tickled her soles good and she would laugh hysterically and say “please I’m so ticklish” but after I stopped she’s always want to continue foot play. She once told me she orgasmed while I worshipped her feet, which will stay with me forever. She was a lot of fun. I also saw her get tickled on her feet by another guy once and she teased me by asking me how I felt seeing it and stuff.

Thanks, for sharing. Your sooo lucky to have a wife that accepts and understands your love of tickling and lets you tickle her :)

Girlfriend 1 - tall slim long haired brunette most ticklish on her cute small (for her height) feet with girlish laugh- maybe because we were in our early tweenties. I only tickled her.
Girlfriend 2 - short average built long haired brunette. Seroiusly ticklish all over. Great hearty laugh. Wanted to tickle me as well- so both ways. Maybe the best one thinking of it.
Wife - curvy average height long haired blonde. Also seriously ticklish all over. Also great out of control laugh. No stamina - gives in and gives up right away :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back