• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first tickle/fetish partner experience

TickleRelent

I always knew that I had some.. different turn ons since I was young. I didn’t really understand them until I got older. Every chance I had I was trying to poke someone’s ribs, scratch their feet, ect. It wasn’t until my early 20’s that I met the most beautiful girl willing to explore these things with me.
We were in her bedroom studying, and she just looked so beautiful laying there, with her soles out, and her belly button exposed. I couldn’t concentrate on our work. Eventually I gave in and started tickling her feet. She smiled and laughed and thrashed about. Instead of telling me to stop, she sat up, threw her book down, and came for my armpits. This ended in a playful tickle fight that turned into the best sexual experience of my life. From there we experimented a lot more and tickling and feet and submission became a daily part of our lives. I was completely fulfilled and happy, but due to family and societal pressure to find someone that fit my life plan better, I ended the relationship and married a woman whom in many ways made me happy, but not sexually. I didn’t feel that same connection with her but she was a good wife and mother to my children. Not a day went by that I stopped thinking about my old gf. The dissatisfaction in my marriage became unbearable for the both of us and we divorced about a year ago. Unfortunately it’s too late to get my beautiful submissive Lee back. But I live for the memories. And keep trying to recreate them.

That is a very sad story. I wish you luck in finding somebody new to make new memories with you.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back