• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caroline's In Trouble Again! - Protocol Overdrive

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
What?! CITA!! LouPanther!!! YES, that is correct! LouPanther let me use his characters, and let me just say, it was a ton of fun. I loved writing this story for him! LouPanther is an amazing artist! Please go check out his awesome artwork!

You can read the story, and check out LouPanther's artwork here: https://www.deviantart.com/loupanther/art/Caroline-s-In-Trouble-Again-Protocol-Overdrive-943705763

You can check out this story, and others I wrote here: https://www.deviantart.com/tickle-m...In-Trouble-Again-Protocol-Overdrive-945915135

Or you can of course read the story here lol

No matter how you decide to do it, enjoy the story! And don't forget to visit LouPanther's deviantart to see his awesome artwork!!

Caroline's In Trouble again! - Protocol Overdrive​

The night air was cool. There was no breeze. Caroline strolled down the street. Around her are rows of warehouses.

“This is so stupid!” Caroline said to herself. “Fucking Dr. Slade, sending me to do his dirty work. He could’ve at least sent me with some clothes, that bastard.” Caroline sighed. “What the hell is this anyway? Some sort of unitard.” She shook her head. “No, unitards cover more of the body than this.” Caroline grumbled. She was dressed in a small one piece that was skintight and hugged her muscular body. Showing off her ripped, toned body, and all of Caroline’s luscious curves, it left little to the imagination. The only part of her that was actually covered was her feet. At least she had on green boots that almost rose to her knee.

She eyed the piece of paper in her hand. She looked from warehouse to warehouse trying to find the correct address. Then she spotted it. There it was. Caroline had been sent on a mission to break into a warehouse owned by some resident tech genius, a new prodigy, and take everything. It didn’t shock her that Dr. Slade had sent her to spy, or in this case steal from someone else. Though it seemed weird to her cause Slade Incorporated had plenty of intelligent people capable of building ridiculously amazing machines, and horrible in Caroline’s opinion. She would know as most of them ended up being used against her. Caroline shuddered. Just the thought of what those things could, would, and had done to her made Caroline quake in her boots. The thought of what the entire Slade clan, who loved to torture her, especially Dr. Slade, would do if they got received those inventions made Caroline feel uneasy. But she had no choice. She was forced to do this mission, or face probably even worse torture. Luckily, this would be a simple mission. Break into a warehouse, steal some stuff, and get the hell out. Easy right?

Little did Caroline know that she was being watched. A camera zoomed in. From a dark room full of monitors, someone looked at our heroine with a sinister smile.

After walking around the warehouse, Caroline had found a back door away from the street, and in a secluded area. She smiled. This wasn’t even tough at all. This might have been the easiest errand she’s ever had to run. With a quick twist of her wrist, Caroline pulled the handle, she then smashed her body, shoulder first into the door. The door was no match for Caroline’s super strength, and broke.

Caroline smiled. “Me one, doors zero.” She placed the door to the side and entered the building. Upon entering Caroline found the place to be pitch black. Her first instinct was to reach for a light switch, but then she remembered she was on a secret mission. She’d have to slowly creep around and find what she was looking for in the darkness. “Could’ve given me a flashlight at least. Stupid unitard not having any pockets,” Caroline grumbled. She took a couple of steps forward. That’s when Caroline heard it.

Someone giggling.

Immediately, Caroline raised her fists. Her muscles tightened, and her body prepared for battle. “Who’s there? Show yourself!” Caroline demanded.

Large spotlights came on. They shined down on Caroline, who had no choice but to cover her eyes.

“Hey!” Caroline yelled. “Those hurt my eyes! Can you put on the normal lights?”

The bright lights turned off, then the high fluorescent bulbs came on and lit the entire warehouse. It took a moment to adjust, but finally Caroline could see. She held her battle stance. Her mind raced. How many would there be? Five guards? Ten? Maybe more.

“CAROLINE!” exclaimed a chirper voice.

Caroline blinked. How did they know her name? Was this someone she had met already? No, the voice didn’t sound familiar. How did they know her? She shook her head. ‘Stay focused,’ she thought. ‘You are going to have to do battle soon. You need to be focus.’

That’s when she saw it. That’s when Caroline saw who the voice belonged to.

A young, eighteen-year-old girl. Well, she looked to be about eighteen, but Caroline had no idea what her actual age was. This woman had long, black hair, and was wearing a gray vest. She came running down some stairs, and over to Caroline with her arms outstretched like she was a kid pretending to be an airplane. To add to the whole scene, the young girl was wearing black circle glasses. She didn’t just look nerdy. She was the epitome of geeky, nerdy all rolled into one. And her actions. They were… well just plain weird. Who shouts someone’s name, then runs at them pretending to be an airplane, and even does the sound effects. This girl was literally saying, ‘zoom,’ ‘wooosh,’ and even making engine noises.

Caroline raised an eyebrow. “What the actual fuck?”

Feeling less threatened. Caroline lowered her hands and relaxed.

“Hi Caroline!” said the girl as she waved at Caroline. “My name is Penelope! I’m like your biggest fan!”

A fan? Caroline’s mind was not sure how to process this. Did she really have fans?

“I… uh… hi,” Caroline replied. She was confused to say the least.

“Oh my god!” Penelope squealed, holding her hands up to her mouth. “I have THE Caroline here in my lab. You don’t know what an honor this is for me.” She bounced up and down, her overwhelming excitement being completely obvious. Penelope pulled out her phone, ran over to Caroline, and before Caroline could even think, Penelope had taken a selfie of the both of them. Penelope made a delighted squeak and skipped around.

Unsure of what was going on, Caroline stood there dumbfounded. She placed a hand on her hip. “Wait, you are a fan of mine?”

Penelope nodded furiously. “The biggest! Number one. President of your fan club. Numero uno. I am-”

“Fan club?” Caroline repeated. She had a fan club?

Again, Penelope nodded so hard it seemed like her head would fall off. “Yep, you got it!”

Caroline raised her hands. “Wait, wait. Penelope, you-”

“Penny. You can call me, Penny.”

“Right. Ok. Penny. You are telling me that you are fan of mine, and you are president of my fan club.”

Still Penny nodded like a bobble head. “Yes, you are a hundred percent correct.”

Caroline stopped. She took a second. Wow. That was interesting. How did she not know about this? She shrugged. Right, she had to remember she was on a mission. No time for some crazy fan girl. Though this would make things much easier.

“Hey, Penelo… Penny. You wouldn’t happen to work for the guy who owns this warehouse and…” Caroline looked around. She saw tons of machinery everywhere. In her head, Caroline thought of what this science guy must’ve looked like. He probably dressed in a lab coat, and wore half-moon glasses or something. She reasoned that Penny was probably his lab assistant, and if she looked like this. Well, then the owner had to be even geekier than her. “…built all of this, right?”

“Oh, you are silly Caroline.” Penny waved her hand. She then threw her arms up. “I built all of this. I own the warehouse.”

To say the least, Caroline’s jaw hit the floor. “Y-y-you did all of this?”

“Yep, sure did.”

Caroline couldn’t believe what she was hearing. How could this girl be the genius that Caroline had come to steal from? Though Penny did look the part. Maybe she was just an overachiever? Even that felt weird. Was Slade really after this girl’s secrets? Caroline scratched the side of her head and thought, ‘Slade’s losing his touch. He must be getting some sort of wrong information. Or maybe he just loves to steal from little girls?’
Though Penny was obviously an adult. A young adult, but still one of age. And the more Caroline thought about it, yes, Slade was the type of guy, who would take the proverbial candy from a baby. It was just like Slade to steal and crush any form of competition.

Caroline shrugged. Who was she to question Slade’s motives. If he wanted this girl’s inventions, so be it. Besides, Caroline was not about to fail the mission and suffer the punishment that would come with it. She shuddered at the thought. She didn’t need to give Slade any more reasons to fuck with her. He already did that and used Caroline like his own personal plaything.

Her attention turned back to Penny. A cocky smirk appeared on Caroline’s face. This would be easy.

Caroline would have no trouble overpowering the petite, little girl. She was so scrawny compared to Caroline. One well-placed headlock, and Penny would be knocked out. This would give Caroline enough time to go through her stuff and take everything.

Caroline crossed her arms. A smug look in her eyes. “Ok, well they say don’t meet your heroes. Sorry Penny, but we can do this the easy way or the hard way.”

Penny raised her eyebrow. “Hm? Am I missing something?”

“I’m going to give you one chance. Either you can give me the plans for your inventions, or…” Caroline flexed her bicep in a show of strength. “I can take it. You get it, Miss Smarty Pants.”

“Oh!” Penny raised a finger. She shook her head. “No. Sorry, you misunderstand. I won’t be able to accommodate your request. In fact, I would recommend surrender. You are very much outmatched.”

“Outmatched?” Caroline repeated. She chuckled. “Don’t make me laugh!” She took a step toward Penny. Caroline got right next to her. She looked down on the young tech prodigy. She placed a finger on Penny’s chest. “What are you going to do?”

“This!” Penny responded. She pulled out a small aerosol can and sprayed it in Caroline’s face. One whiff. That was all it took for Caroline to find herself getting drowsy. Her eyes became heavy. Her body gave way to the chemicals. ‘Shit! Knockout gas,’ Caroline thought as she fell to the floor. Penny stood over her. “Nighty, night. I can’t wait to have fun with you. We are going to have tons of laughs together.” Penny waves. “Caroline’s in trouble again!”

‘I’m in trouble,’ was Caroline’s last thought before her eyes shut and she lost consciousness.

Regaining consciousness, Caroline saw a bright light above her.

“W-where am I?” she bewilderedly asked. Then she remembered. She tried to move but found that her hands had been cuffed. Upon further inspection, she realized she’d been outstretched on some sort of large, metal, examination table as if she was in a James Bond movie. Her hands above her head. Her legs spread apart. Overall, she formed something like an ‘X’. Though that was only the first of Caroline’s concerns.

“Why the hell am I naked?!” Caroline exclaimed the question.

Not a single piece of clothing had been left. Her muscle-bound body was nude, showing her curvy, busty, beautiful, voluptuous figure. Her big boobs, her stunning ab, and her shaven womanhood were all on display. Lights came on, and that’s when she appeared.

Penny stood behind a console. A devious smile on her face. “Yay! It’s finally time. I have a nakey Caroline. I’ll get to do all the experiments I dreamed about.”

“Experiments?” Caroline repeated as she looked to her left at the young girl.

She clenched her fists and tried to break free. She did not want to be a part of any experiments. Dr. Slade had toyed with her enough. Now some, demented fan girl, pretending to be a mad scientist wanted to do God knows what to her.

Penny waved a finger in her direction. “Aht aht ah. Silly Caroline, that won’t work. I have estimated-”

Caroline stared at the young girl as she spouted some science babble about how strong she was and how she had created this particular table just for Caroline and knew it would hold her. This annoyed Caroline at how much Penny knew about her, but it also scared her. Slade had been correct in what a prodigy Penny was, and Caroline had underestimated her, which had led to her downfall and now being trapped. Though it made Caroline wonder, what was Penny going to do with her? What experiments did Penny have planned?

In an effort to act tough, Caroline glared at Penny. She growled, “Let me go this instance. When I get out, and I will get out, I’m going to make you pay.”

“I doubt that. As I explained, you will not be getting free.” Penny pushed a button. “Oh, goody goody! Let’s get on with the fun part.”

The sound of hydraulics could be heard as the table went from a 180-degree prone position, to being at a tilted 45-degree angle. The table also rotated so it faced Penny.

Caroline stared at her captor. “You a-aren’t going to dissect me, are you?”

Penny chuckled. She shook her head. “No, silly. I’m not going to dissect you.”

A relieved sigh came from Caroline.

“I’m going to something much more fun,” Penny said as she put her hands together.

Caroline gulped. “W-what are you going to do?

Penny flicked a switch. Along the wall multiple monitors came on.

Caroline's eyes got big. She gasped. “No.”

“Yes,” Penny said. She walked over to Caroline and pointed from one monitor to the other.

Caroline recognized the video footage instantly… It was of her naked and bound securely in a Slade Inc cell. She was being mercilessly tickle tortured by machines of all kinds. One of the many invitation-only broadcasts that Dr. Slade had discreetly produced to exploit Caroline for the despicable lot of tickle-crazed deviants on the dark web. Caroline could never understand why so many people would pay to see her destroyed like that… yet every tickle-torture broadcast Dr. Slade did brought in thousands of paying “fans”. One of which she now realized was Penny. Somehow the young genius had gotten a hold of the video. It was why she kept saying she was Caroline’s biggest fan. Caroline kicked herself for not having realized this sooner.

“Caroline, I’ve seen all your videos and have always wanted to tickle you myself. Now I finally get the chance!”

Caroline is horrified by Penny’s words and the dark look in her eye. Caroline shook her head. “No, please. Don’t do this. Not that. Anything, but that!”

“Tell me. Who do you work for?” Penny asks in full interrogator fashion. “Why did they send you here?”

“I… P-please,” Caroline trembled. “I-”

Caroline is caught off as two, long, stiff feathers on mechanized robotic arms appear in front of her.

“Oh no,” Caroline said. “Get those things away from-”

Once again, she is interrupted as the tip of the plumes are positioned right next to arms. They then slid all the way down Caroline going along her arm, into her armpit, passed her sides, down her thighs, and run up her bare soles.

“Me-hee-hee-eeeee!” The titter starts. Caroline barely catches herself. She snaps her mouth closed. She shuts her eyes. She tries to hold it. But as the tip of the feathers make their slow, meticulous journey along her sensitive body, Caroline cannot help the tingling feeling inside her. She tries to remain strong. To hold out and be tough. But she quickly falls, and a goofy, girlish smile takes over her. She loses it. Caroline blows a raspberry, and the first of many giggles pour out of her mouth.

“Eeeeeeheeheheeheheehehe!” Her eyes go wide as the feathers make their way along her the bottoms of her feet. The two plumes are repositioned back to the top and restart.

“Dr. Slade! Hehehehehehe! Slade Inc! Hehehehehehe!” Caroline says through her giggles. “I was sent by Slade Inc! T-theehehehehey want mehehehhe tohuhuhu steal your inventions.” Caroline closes her fist. “Ooohohokay! S-stahahahap it! Heehehehe! Stop tickling meehee! I told you what you wanted to know!!!”

“Oh, I already knew,” Penny replies.

Caroline is stunned.

Penny shrugs. “I was just asking for fun. I don’t really care.”

Penny pushed a button. Two more feathers joined the others.

“I have thought about doing this to you for so long. When I first saw the videos of you being tickled, something in me sparked. I couldn’t stop watching it. I replayed it over and over.” Penny looked up. It seemed like her mouth was going to water, and she would drool. Her eyes didn’t focus on the now, instead, her mind took in the memory of days gone by. “It was so beautiful. Your amazing body. The way you move about as each implement touches you. The way you were forced to submit to the torture and had no choice but to take it. But the best part was your laughter.” Penny licked her lips. “It was phenomenal. It did something to me. You did something. You lit a spark in me.”

Caroline rolled her eyes. ‘Great,’ she thought. ‘Another crazed tickle fetishist hell bent on tickling the crap out of me. Just what I need.’

The feathers stroked along Caroline’s body and make her giggle like mad. Though as Penny watched, she wasn’t satisfied. She wanted something more. She wanted to relive those moments she had first stumbled upon Caroline being tickled. She wanted to feel that feeling again. Penny flicked a switch and the feathers retracted.

“This doesn’t seem to be working,” Penny said.

Caroline breathes heavily. “It’s working. Ok. You’ve tickled me. I’ll give you an autograph now, and so much more. Just please, let me go.”

Penny walks over to a table with a white blanket over it. “No, something is wrong. I’ve seen you laugh, and you aren’t laughing as hard. I want you to laugh.” She pulls off the white sheet and reveals the multiple toys and inventions she had built for this predicament. Penny picks up a one-handed instrument, she walks over to Caroline. Penny pushes the trigger. A wheel of feathers spin, and make a humming noise. She holds it up to Caroline. “I call this my feather buzz saw.”

“You little bit-”

Penny doesn’t let Caroline finish as she sticks the whirling feathers onto Caroline’s stomach. Caroline squeals. She tries to pull her body back, but there is nowhere to go. She can only laugh as Penny runs the saw along her midsection.

“What about this tummy? Are these sexy abs ticklish?” Penny smiles devilishly. “I think they are! I think Caroline has a ticklish six-pack.” In a baby voice, Penny continues to tease her captive. “Yes, big, strong, muscular Caroline can’t stand the tickles can she?”

“No!” Caroline yells. “Wahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahah!”

“Hm, something is wrong. Why aren’t you laughing?”

Caroline shakes her head. “I’m laughing! I’m laughing! Hahahahahahahha!”

Penny pulls the feather saw away. She is unhappy at the results. She is not quite getting what she wants. For a moment, the girl genius doesn’t know what she is missing. Then a light bulb goes off. A maniacal grin appears on her face. She goes back to the table and puts down the saw.

“If one instrument of tickle torture doesn’t work, maybe multiple ones will.” She presses a button on the console.

Two slots in the floor open. Out pops two wheels of feathers. From the ceiling drops two mechanical robot hands with sharp pointy claws.

“God damn it!” Caroline exclaimed. “Don’t do this. Please, you don’t get it! I go through this all the time. I can’t stand being tickled.”

Penny leans her head to the side. “But it’s so much fun. Besides, I want to see you laugh.” She turns a dial. The wheels of feathers begin to spin along Caroline’s bare soles. The robot claws move their fingers inside of Caroline’s armpits. The room fills with Caroline’s howls as her laughter becomes louder.

Penny goes back to the table. She picks up two objects. Both are hand drills where the heads have been replaced with fluffy, orbital fur mounts. She pulls the triggers, and the rotors start up. Penny walks over to her victim and places the buffers on the underside of Caroline’s massive tits. Caroline’s eyes go wide. She yelps as the new feeling of electricity runs through body. More laughter continues to pour out of her. She bounces about trying to jiggle her way free. Her silly little dance only entices her tickle.

The dark eyes of the mad scientist watch her new plaything. “Cootchie cootchie coo!” Penny teases. “Who’s got ticklish tiddies? Are these big ol’ melons twicklish?”

Caroline shakes her head. “Get away! Hahahahahahaha! Get those away from me!”

“For years, I went to bed and dreamed of this Caroline,” Penny says. “You are the reason I began to invent my tickle items and knew I wanted to make the best tickle torture devices known to man. I wanted to make my victims suffer through the most extreme tickle torture imaginable. I hoped Slade Inc would notice me, and maybe someday I'd get a chance to tickle you.”

Penny becomes more enthralled in the moment. She moves the buffers to the side of Caroline’s boobs. Caroline shakes in an attempt to try and get away from the devices. Her face has gone red from the laughter.

“I wanted to know everything about you,” Penny says. “I tried to get all the information I could. I wanted to know who you were, what your job was, where you lived, what you ate, but most of all, I wanted to know where you were the most ticklish. I must… no, I have to be the one to give you the worst tickling of your life. I need you to remember this. I want to live in this moment forever.”

Penny turned to the camera that was recording them. She had multiple set up to capture every angle, and even others using different types of lenses. She had one that captured the scene in thermal among so many others. Looking back at her victim, Penny goes for a killer move. She places the buffers onto Caroline’s nipples. Doing so also increases the speed of the other machines. The wheel of feathers at Caroline’s feet goes up and down. The clawed robot fingers use a new pattern as they circle Caroline’s armpits.

This really ignites Caroline. But it is still not enough for Penny. The mad scientist needs more. She needs Caroline to suffer more. Penny pulls away. “Initiate the pussy pounder,” she says.
The computer does as commanded. Another spot in the floor opens. A mechanical dildo with multiple bumps on it appears.

“You have got to be fucking kidding me!” Caroline says.

The pussy pounder is oriented into place, then it slides into Caroline’s now hot, steamy, wet vagina. Caroline gasps. The mechanized dildo starts up. It vibrates. Then it plunges deep into Caroline, before it quickly comes out. The powerful sex machine is nothing Caroline has ever experienced. It is not a normal vibrator. This is a thrusting machine on a whole other level. It is like a jackhammer pumping into her over and over. Caroline’s body tenses up. Her eyes roll into the back of her head. She lets out a loud moan before falling into a mix of laughter and sounds of pleasure.

“Oh fuck!” Caroline screams. She follows this up by calling out to God. Soon, her words go from the range of stop, fuck me, please, and holy fuckin’ hell. But Penny isn’t done with her. She is just getting started.

“Add the g-spot tickler and thigh spinners,” Penny states.

Three circular rings are lowered. Two are placed onto Caroline’s thighs. While the other opens and centers itself just out of the way of the pussy pounder. All three objects come to life. The bristles attached to the outer and inner walls rotate at high speeds. Teasing her inner thighs, the machines move those circles down to her knee, before it goes back up. Sitting on the outer edge of her womanhood, the g-spot tickler vibrates, as its bristles spin about.

“Bring out the titty teasers, and side splitters.”

At the same time, two fans and two hairbrushes appear from the sides. The fans have rotating brush heads attached. As the fans begin to spin, the bristle heads rotate. These are placed onto Caroline’s boobs. While the hairbrushes start scrubbing Caroline’s ribs. Caroline is laughing her head off. She going crazy. Her body wildly and violently shakes about. Sweat is seen glistening and flowing along. Tears have formed and fall down her cheeks. Caroline trembles at the touch of so many things. Penny goes to her table of gadgets. She picks one up and decides to join in on the fun.

“Let’s see how the tootsie tickler works.”

Not giving Caroline a millisecond of respite, Penny adds another contraption to the situation - a pipe cleaner on the head of a drill. Penny uses her tool, known as the tootsie tickler, to poke in between Caroline’s toes. More laughter comes from Caroline. She is laughing her head off. Caroline isn’t sure if she will be sane after because she is already losing her grip on reality. All she can feel is waves of ungodly laughter and pleasure running through her body.

“Are these toes ticklish?” Penny asks.

Caroline curls her piggies as she tries to defend them from Penny’s machine. Though Penny forces her way in. She goes from left to right, starting with the big toe, and makes her way to pinkie toe.

“Tickle tickle twinkle toes,” Penny teases.

Feeling the thumping of the pussy pounder as it goes in and out of her Caroline feels herself becoming so hot. Her loins ache for release. She wants to orgasm so badly. She needs it to happen. When it does, fireworks go off. She screams loudly. Caroline releases her pussy juice as she cums. Her body hits its pinnacle of super strength, and she is about to erupt into an escape.

“Increase speed,” Penny commands having heard Caroline’s moan.

The machines increased their output. Caroline tries to focus, even for just a second. But she can’t. She is too caught up in the tickling. Her laughter overwhelms her and keeps her from concentrating. Even though she is struggling, she can’t grasp the moment. The tickling dominates her, and soon her strength wanes. Worse of all, now that she has cum, she is even more sensitive than before. Penny slides the tootsie tickle in and out of Caroline’s toes. An evil smile on her face.

“Remove the pussy pounder,” Penny states. She knows another orgasm could be downfall and let Caroline escape. Instead, it is time to really punish Caroline. The mechanical dildo is pulled away much to Caroline’s displeasure. Her hips rock and try to place inside of her one more time, but it is no longer within reach. Caroline grunts. Her pussy throbs for more pleasure but won’t get anymore.

Penny smiles at Caroline’s reactions. “Aw, does someone like the pussy pounder? Well, maybe you’ll get a little more later, but for now, it’s time I really make you scream.” She turns to a camera.

“Activate Protocol Overdrive.”

Every instrument is pulled away. Caroline gasps for air. She breathes heavily. Her hair is all sorts of jumbled up. She is a complete and utter mess. The table shifts and disappears. Only the cuffs holding Caroline’s wrists and ankles are left. Her whole body is now exposed. Small rectangle boxes appear from the floor. They are placed into Caroline’s toes and are pulled back to make her soles nice and taut. They come from the floor, the roof. Multiple robotic hands coated in a fluffy fur appear. They reached toward Caroline. Before they lay a single finger on her, they begin to vibrate. Pads of the tips of each of their digits begin to spin. Acting and resembling real hands, the mechanical monstrosities go to work on their victim. Two slid down her arms, touching her biceps, and making their way into her armpits. Two more tweak, prod, and poke at her ribs. Another two massage, grope, and jiggle her lovely breasts. One puts its finger into her belly button and wriggles it about. More work over her taut tender soles. All five fingers run down her arches and tease her heels. The hands continue coming. Two more are placed on her thighs. One goes for her ass. Caroline’s entire nude body is a playground for the hands. Places Caroline didn’t not realize where ticklish are now being titillated.

Caroline goes cross eyed. Her laughter skyrockets. Her struggling becomes wild and frantic. She doesn’t see the next implements appear.

From slots in the floor, comes multiple tootsie ticklers. They are placed within holes inside the square boxes, and now have complete access to the tender skin. It is then that they are turned on.Caroline throws her head back. She tries to kick her feet. She wishes she could scrunch her toes, or curl her feet, but the block holds her soles perfectly still.

“Ohohohoh god! Hahahahahahah! Please stop! Hahahahaha! Staaahap! Stop! Stop! Hahahahahahaha! No more! Hahahahaha!” Caroline freaks out.

Her body is in pain from the intense action of her trying to escape, but the tickling pushes her to keep going. She wants desperately to get out. Her muscles strain crying out for relief, but it is her nerves that pull the strings, forcing her body to dance like a puppet and putting on a show. “No more! No more!” Caroline shouts through her loud guffawing.

“Hahahahahahaha! Please! I beg you! Hahahahahahahaha! I can’t it! Hahahahahahaha! I can’t take it anymore! Hahahahahaha!” She shakes. “I’ll do anything! Please!” She pleads. “Oh my god!” Caroline thought she was going to lose her mind and go mad.

Penny stares, a smirk on her face. This was what she wanted. This is what she had longed for. She wanted to tease, to humiliate, and to tickle the beautiful Caroline, her idol. The one who had perpetuated her tickle fetish and turned her into the Mary Shelly version of Doctor Frankenstein, creating instruments not to hurt or maim, but to exact information through an even more horrific torture. Through sheer tickling.

“Excellent!” Penny says. “That’s it. Beg for me, Caroline! Tell me just how ticklish you are!!”

Caroline feels herself break and replies, “I’m too ticklish! Hahahahahaha! I can’t take it! Hahahahaha!”

She feels herself tighten up. She tries to hold it. “Please! Wahahahahaha! No more! I’m going to pee!”

Penny gets closer. “Keep going! I want to hear you sing. I want you to laugh so hard that you-”

Then it happens. Caroline can no longer hold it in anymore. The warm yellow liquid comes out of her and runs down her leg. The mad scientist makes a note of how long it took. Utterly humiliated, Caroline can do nothing, but laugh. She has been forced to relieve herself in the midst of tickle torture, and all done by a younger woman than herself.

The torture doesn’t stop. For two more hours, Caroline is left in Protocol Overdrive. The hands are so good. They don’t just keep to the same strategy. They are programmed with various methods on how to tickle, and they work Caroline over well. Caroline feels as if this had been something Slade had cooked up. Maybe this was Slade trying to test Penny and see if she had what it takes before offering her a position. Maybe Slade just wanted to steal the inventions that worked so well on her and use them himself on her. Caroline is unable to fully focus, her rational brain has gone to mush. She is Play-Doh in the young mad scientists’ hands.

It only ends when Caroline passes out. The darkness is her only saving grace.

Caroline wakes. Her position hasn’t changed, time has passed, but it is a few hours. Penny stands before her. A wicked smile on her face. One of pure sadism. As Caroline has found out, she has inadvertently created a monster. A ruthless tickle monster, bent on torturing her.

“Please,” Caroline says. Her voice was hoarse. “Let me go. I promise I won’t tell them anything. I won’t bother you again.”

“Silly Caroline,” Penny replies in her childlike voice. She gleams at her new toy. “I can’t let you go. Besides, you don’t want to leave. We have so many more experiments. We are going to have so much fun.”

Caroline gulps. Fear enters her. She stares at Penny completely terrified. Penny walks up and boops Caroline on the nose. She even makes a cute sound. Then her facial expression changes into a maniacal one. “Caroline’s in trouble again!”

The next so many days and nights, Caroline is experimented on by the prodigy, and Penny’s lab is full of laughter.

Days later in Penny’s lab, Caroline was still howling with laughter. Though someone else had come. Not to her rescue, but to watch.

Standing next to Penny was another brilliant but twisted mad scientist and genius in his own right. It was Dr. Evan Slade, Grunella’s father and patriarch of the Slade Empire. Evan, or Dr. Slade as he prefers, is a bald man in his mid-60s. Through his round spectacles he is observing the sight before him. A smile shows the satisfaction he is getting.

Before them is Caroline, still caught, still secured by metal cuffs to the moving table. Rotating disks with brushes spin towards the ticklish beauty.

“No!” Caroline screams. “No more! Naahahahaahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahahahhaa! I can’t take it anymore! Hahahahahahhaha! I’ll do anything!”

She flinches. She pulls. But she is unable to escape. They touch her body, and Caroline’s pitch goes up a notch.

“Oh shit!” Caroline says as they make their way along her tender skin.

“I told you,” Penny said.

Dr. Slade nods. “Yes, you did. I can see, you’ve been enjoying her for quite some time.” He snickers. “And you said you invented all of this?”

“Sure did!” Penny replies. “All to torture Caroline. Well, to tickle torture anyone, but hopefully, mainly, I especially wanted to tickle her. Now, I have.” She licks her lips.

Usually, Dr. Slade wouldn’t be too sure of someone. He may even quickly double cross them if it behooved him. Though in Penny, he sees a young him. He finds a kindred spirit and a like mind from the prodigy. He can’t help liking her enthusiasm.

“You said you had a device called the pussy pounder?” Dr. Slade asks.

Penny smiles. She nods. “Yes, do you want to see it?”

Dr. Slade is the one now grinning. “I do, but first. I want to see those gloves. You said they vibrate, have swirling brushes, and are shaped like hands.”

“They are. They are so much fun!” Penny squeals excitedly. She claps her hands. “I don’t want her to pass out, so I’ll only use two.” She flicks a switch.

The other tools back away from Caroline, who lowers her head. She breathes intensely, gasping for air. She has been tickled for days and is utterly exhausted. With a push of a button, the hands come out.

“Oh fuck, not again!” Caroline exclaims. She looks at Penny and Dr. Slade. Caroline wants nothing more than to give the pleading eyes. To beg for mercy. But she knows it won’t come. Though when the gloves move their fingers along her soles, she can’t help crying out to them. Hoping they will hear her cries. But the two don’t. The two ticklephiles stare intently at Caroline. Watching her muscles twinge. Looking at her eyes go wide. Listening for the moment that her lips part and she makes that sweet noise they love so much coming pouring out. They focus on her soles as Caroline’s toes curl. How her foot flexes. How she tries desperately to end the tickling that is driving her completely bonkers.

Both Dr. Slade and Penny can’t help but to smirk. If Caroline wasn’t having her mind blown by intense sensations and hadn’t gone into completely hysterical laughter, she may have wondered if Penny was some kid that Dr. Slade had, but didn’t know about. The way they acted it would make sense. Though it was probably just how similar their passion to tickle the shit out someone, especially Caroline. She couldn’t help fearing the man, the villain who constantly tortured her would ever meet another second crazy genius who, of course, loves to tickle Caroline beyond reason.

“You know, you have quite a gift,” Penny says. “I really enjoy your art.”

Dr. Slade blinks. “My art?” He rubs his chin. “Gift?” He takes a moment to ponder on these words. “I haven’t heard anyone say that before.” He snickers. “I have never thought of what I do as art, or as a gift.” He looks over at Penny. “Though I think you have a good point. So, thank you for putting it that way.” He puts a hand on Penny’s shoulder. “That may well become my mantra… giving the world more of my "GIFT"!” He laughs manically for a moment.

Penny stares at him with admiration. “You should! You totally should! I mean, like you are amazing. It is because of you that I realized I had a tickle fetish. I mean, seriously.” She turns to Caroline. “Those videos of her, the way you…” She licks her lips, and her eyes go up. “Tickle her,” she says with pleasure. “It is so beautiful. I just want more. I became this way. I wanted to build devices like you do, that way I could do this to her. I… I…” She blushes a bit. “I kind of wanted to be you. I wanted to be someone who…” She turns back to Caroline. “Who gets to tickle her forever.”

Dr. Slade is taken aback by this. He had never expected this. They have much in common. More than he ever thought possible. He came here, partially due to the video Penny sent showing what she’d done to Caroline. Dr. Slade felt it would be interesting to see this with his own eyes, and decided he’d maybe buy one or two of her inventions. Now, he was wondering. Should he make her an intern? Hm, maybe. He wasn’t a hundred percent, maybe he needed to see some more.

“You know young lady,” Dr. Slade says. “I like how you think. I enjoy your inventions. I will buy one. Maybe two.”

Penny’s eyes light up. “You will!” She claps. “Yay! Oh my god! I can’t believe this. I’m like so freaking out right now.”

Dr. Slade extends his hand. “I think this is the start of a beautiful working relationship.”

With gusto, Penny takes his hand. She shakes it. “Yes. I hope so. I would love that!”

The two stare at Caroline as she laughs helplessly before them.

What an awesome story and artwork. Great collab! This is amazingly well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very pleased with how the story came out! Wonderful to see poor Caroline in such capable hands!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back