• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago Traffic Girl is ticklish - Susan Carlson

pole position

TMF Novice
I was watching Channel 2 in Chicago this morning and the traffic girl, Susan Carlson, was doing a segment on pedicures. She has her feet soaking and is interviewing the owner of a salon - asking about pedicures in the winter. At one point, she asks about scraping the bottom of the feet and comments that she usually asks the pedicurist not to do that because she is too ticklish.

The salon owner is kind of gross when talking about feet, but Susan is totally hot and now we know she is ticklish too!!!!

If you hurry and look, the clip is posted on her page. I don't know how often they switch clips, but it is there now.

http://cbs2chicago.com/team/local_bio_092155442.html/

Hey Guys,

This is a great find pole position, I love the ticklish news reporters.

Great find! Thanks for posting it, and especially the clip. Susan is pretty, and I love how she talked about being ticklish. Seeing pretty newsreporters on TV always makes me wonder how ticklish they are. The female anchor in the clip wasnt bad either, wouldnt mind giving either one of them a foot tickling!

Mitch

That was truely a great find. I would love to hear her laugh while being tickled on her feet.

That's a great clip!!! I love ticklish news anchors. Now if we could only find out about Kathy Brock on channel 7.

she is so cute, but i have no sound right now can anyone please say exactly what she says and about when she says it, i'd love to know, only need to know her ticklishness mention. thanks

Saratk, I think I can help you. I saw the video and I have speakers. I dont recall word for word, but Susan was getting the pedicure, and she said something like" "When the pedicurist goes to scrape the bottom of my foot, I tend to ask them not to do that because Iam ticklish, or it feels ticklish or ticklish to me", or something like that. It is a good admission of her ticklishness. She is very pretty, has nice feet, and her admission is a great find. Iam happy that the person who found this info posted about it, and directed us to the video.

Mitch

susan carlson

To anyone who will answer,
Does anyone have a clip to this? E-mail me at [email protected] with an answer thanks.

Thanks,
John Meeters

If you want to see the clip you have to go back two or three screens under the morning reports header. I will never understand why so many sites force you to watch streaming clips, I wish I could just DL the thing and watch a good quality clip at leasure instead of choppy reception you can't rewind or fastforward. Just listening to the sound was cool though, more pretty newscasters should admit they're ticklish :)

cool post!!! now that i know she's ticklish, i know there is a whole lot of those news reporters who are too. I just wish there was a way to find out!!! especially Channel 7 news reporters!!

Thanks!

Thanks Hajak! I had missed this but didn't realize you could still get to it. What a cutie!

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back