• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's cousin (quickie) m/f foot

animalhouse86

TMF Poster
I just remembered a time where I tickled my wife's cousin. It's a rather quick incident but still kinda cool.

After i got married, my opportunity to find some feet to tickle really dried up but on one occasion I got lucky. Each summer we go to a time share with pools etc and her immediate family usually comes as well. This particular year, her cousin came. She was probably no more than 21 years old, cute brown haired college girl that usually stayed quiet and to herself.

Anyhow, after a long day of hanging by the outdoor pools, we started to get packed up and get ready for dinner. Maria was laying facedown on those long lounge chairs and her mother was trying to get her attention and say that we we're leaving. Maria was either sleeping or just laying with her eyes closed ignoring her mother and I saw the perfect excuse to tickle her foot since nobody was looking. I snuck over to the chair and put on a silly voice mimicking her mother and said "Mar you gotta get ready for dinner!" As I wiggled a finger or two right in the center of her face-up arch. She jolted her leg and looked shocked and I said "sorry, we're leaving to pack up".

I took a few shots of her that week to help me always remember the incident

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_152843_819.jpg
    IMG_20190920_152843_819.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 843
  • IMG_20190920_152849_935~2.jpg
    IMG_20190920_152849_935~2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 847
Excellent story.

Maria looks beautiful and from that shot, her feet look awesome.

Thanks for the story and the pic

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back