• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC., Good, Bad, Or Neutral?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross landed in OKC and was met at the airport by Fritz and Steve.

Ross did not actually have "Migraines" but he was very tired, and had pain in his neck, a usually troublesome area for him.

Fritz, Steve, and Ross went to the field, and were met by the foreman, and 100 investors.

The foreman lectured, and Fritz and Steve answered questions.

At the end of the day, thirty three people signed up.

Ross went back to the hotel, and made sure he called Kayley. "How are you?" Kayley asked.

"A bit tired, but holding up,. and you?" Ross said.

"I miss you, but I know you have not been there in a while. Going there will be good, it takes your mind off the office" Kayley said.

"I'm not thinking about the office, my mind is here. I will be back in two nights or at most three" Ross said.

"Its okay, I'm not watching the calendar, just take care" Kayley said.

"You too" Ross said.

The next two days also included shows. For 125 people one day, and nearly two hundred the next . Again, only one third signed up.

While it was not the best group of shows they had ever done, Ross just wanted to take things as they came. After the headaches, Botox, and neck pain, Ross just wanted to do the shows, and get out of there

To conserve Ross's energy, Kayley agreed that Ross could come home the morning of the fourth day so that he would not have to fly all night.

When Ross got off the plane and had gathered his things, he looked at his phone, and saw an important message from Victor.

"I dont know if you're still flying or already in town,. Come into the office. Alan Hell called. He left a message telling me he sent you something same day FedEx regarding MIA."

"Sir, please forget the Eisenhower House in Forest Hills. Please take me to 450 Park Avenue Manhattan, and drop me off there" Ross said.

"Yes, Mister C, of course" The driver said.

Ross walked into the office, unshaven for three days, as both Fritz and Steve had facial hair, and Ross did not often shave for days when he went to OKC.

"Okay, I'm here. Where's the envelope" Ross said to Vic.

"Here it is Ross" Vic said.

Ross went into his office, closed the door, and looked at the paperwork.

In it was a handwritten note from Gerry.

"Ross, I heard from George's lawyer. George is prepared to fight this until the end, unlike you who has two other major companies to run. I know how angry you are and how you want to keep fighting, but it's my legal and personal opinion that you need to settle with George, even if it is not the perfect settlement . While this company is worth 100 to 150 mil, it is worth maybe five or ten percent of the total worth of both RossShell and RFS Energy. I think you are more upset and distracted than you should be, and are almost turning this into a personal vendetta against George to win for the satisfaction of beating him, instead of a legal fight in business. I know that you are in OKC for several days doing other business. Please call me ASAP when you get home. I think we need to talk" Gerry's note said,.

Ross opened the door, called another Uber, and walked out of the office with the note and his case. "Going home, will keep in touch as to when I will be in:" Ross said.

"Okay, Ross, take care" Vic said.

Ross went into an Uber, went home, and went upstairs. He dropped his suitcase,. and stripped to his boxer shorts, sitting on the couch , staring into space.

About an hour later, Kayley came home

"Hi" Kayley said, kissing Ross

Ross was silent.

"Earth to Ross, roommate is home. Does she not rate a hello?" Kayley asked.

"Hi, Kale. This has not been a good day. Read this" Ross said.

Kayley looked at the letter from Gerry.

"I'm sorry. I think Gerry wants you to settle and give up the ghost"Kayley said.

"I can't give up the ghost I hate George's guts, and want to beat him" Ross said.

"At the expense of what? Your health? Our relationship? Wasted time, money, and energy when you have two massive companies to run?" Kayley said, calm but pointed.

"My brain is in overload,. I have to think about this" Ross said.

Kayley sighed. "Okay, then you can think all you want. You are going against the advice of your attorney and the person who loves you the most in the world. I think maybe you need to talk to someone about why you have this obsession when you have everything else you want. RossShell all to yourself, me, a prosperous Energy company that explodes all the time. I want to be patient, and not get angry or upset. I'm more worried about your frame of mind." Kayley said.

Ross heard Kayley's words, but it was almost like they went "In one ear, and out the other"

Why did Ross want to continue this seemingly losing battle when he had his two beloved companies in RossShell and his oil and gas company, and his beloved wife?

What was the motivation behind his obsession with MIA?

That would be seen.

You are going against the advice of your attorney and the person who loves you the most in the world. I think maybe you need to talk to someone about why you have this obsession
IMO, Kayley is correct. Ross has an irrational obsession which could be his tragic flaw. George is really evil to the core.

LOL I love how you say

"Ross has an irrational obsession.."

Yes, Geirge is evil to the core.

George almost makes Tazzio and Borgier look nice.

BTW just so you know, this George is a different person from Borgier.

Birthday man may or may not write today.

Bad migraines, but what else is new?

If not, tomorrow most likely.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back