• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Nipples

MattRyder

TMF Novice
I’ve recently discovered that my nipples are insanely ticklish and sensitive. Not only does it tickle like hell when I even self-tickle, but it’s almost an immediate turn on. I’ve also started using lotion on them every night and wake up with extra soft and sensitive nipples.

What is everyone else’s experience with ticklish nipples and getting turned on?

Mine can be super ticklish too. Sometimes that’s my favorite way to be tickled. Have my arms tight above my head and feathers and fingertips gently kiss my nipples. Or another deadly combo is to have a ler tickle your armpits while licking and kissing the nipples. So so ticklish

Mine can be super ticklish too. Sometimes that’s my favorite way to be tickled. Have my arms tight above my head and feathers and fingertips gently kiss my nipples. Or another deadly combo is to have a ler tickle your armpits while licking and kissing the nipples. So so ticklish

That sounds very ticklish! Looks like you’ve experienced some nipple tickling from your profile album. Looks like it was a great time :)

My wife's nipples are incredibly, incredibly sensitive. It starts off tickling, but then the more I tease her there, the more she gets turned on. It's amazing!

Mine aren't.
But this one girl's are Really ticklish, and that's hot as Hell. The other 38 women had no such sensitivity.

Nipples are Edith's weak spot for sure. She says it doesn't tickle, but the laughter tells me otherwise.

My nipples are very very sensitive, in that sensually ticklish way. But one night, my wife decided to sit on my arms as they were stretched straight. up above my head on our bed. She began playing with my nipples, but then my underarms and armpits. WOW!!! It was. SO incredibly arousing! Since then she will stroke/caress/tickle my underarms and pits (as well as my nipples) while we are making love, esp in missionary (my arms out on the bed for support is about the same as having her physically restrict them). Absolutely sends me into ORBIT!

My nipples are very sensitive, and that light tickling is definitely very arousing as well, along with my underarms and armpits.
My wife uses my sensitivity to the maximum advantage during our lovemaking. Her nipples are extremely sensitive as well, and once I start playing with them, she doesn't want me to stop (until we 'finish')!

My all-time favorite, to do to others and have done to me. The best turn-on!

I love it when she starts blushing profusely the moment the tickle torture reaches those two beauties.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back