• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling: the best of part 2

underthetable

TMF Novice
One rainy afternoon I was walking through the mall when I came upon a new kiosk that had never been there before. A cute girl, maybe a little older than me was selling hand made purses and bags. I immediately noticed her because she was sitting on a stool with her legs crossed while she leaned on the kiosk table working on a bag. She was wearing a full length dress, black stockings and heels open at the arches. I sauntered over and said "hi" She was sweet and said hello. I started chatting with her, ro other reason to figure out how to get at her feet. Turned out she was as senior at our rivlal school and this was her mom's business. Every so often I would like down at her crossed legs and started to devise a plan. It wasn't very original, but I got down on my knee to tie my shoe and then then I just blurted out "nice shoes." To which she responded "Thank you!" and I tickled her instep really quickly. She said again "thank you again." Strange I thought, but stuck the movement i tickled her again for just a seocnd or two longer when she said "I'm gonna make you buy one of my bags. That's look cute on you." I started to stand up bur as I did I really, really got a good long tickle on her. I looked up to see her face still looking down at the bag she was working on but with a big smile on her face. And with out turning to look at me she said "You boys, always up to no go."

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back