• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Surrender. Compromise, Win, Lose. Draw,. Or Surprise?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Ross received the note from Gerry, Ross became even more upset, and began to consider if a compromise was possible?

After an "obligatory" love making session with Kayley that night, Kayley fell asleep, luckily for Ross.

Ross slipped out of bed, and into his den. He turned on a small desk lamp which Kayley could not see from the hallway.

Many possibilities swirled in Ross's mind. A 33-33 split with another 33 to an overseer. A 40-40 split with 20 percent to an overseer. A 49-48 split with 3 percent to an overseer. George and Ross each split a percentage, with their attorneys watching over their portions, which Ross knew was the least possibility because an attorney would have to worry about their clients, and not a company fight between Ross and George.

The nude Kayley appeared behind Ross. "Why are you not with the teacher in bed Market Boy?" Kayley clipped.

"Teacher, I serviced you, and you had an orgasm, unless you were faking. I'm not tired" Ross said calmly.

"I orgasmed, and I was not faking. I have never faked with you in 26 years. Our love alone for so many decades can make me wet" Kayley said.

Ross was silent. Kayley then said. "Please come back to bed" Calmly.

Ross knew he had to, so he followed Kayley back to bed, with his arms around her once they got into bed.

Ross tried to sleep, but was very restless.

The next morning, Ross threw on jeans, and a Polo. He went to the office.

When Ross got to the office, he called Alan Hell.

"Alan, Gerry said that George is going to fight this until the end, and that I should throw in the towel. I was thinking last night of offering George a compromise. Both of us split a portion of MIA, even if one of us has another percentage or two more than the other one. Then, an overseer is hired to run things, and George and I have no power" Ross said.

"It sounds like a good idea, but both you and I know that George will never go for that" Alan Hell said.

"That will be my last move, I promise. If George tells me to shove that offer, then I have to drop it. As we both know, Kayley already walked out on me once due to this whole mess. I've managed to calm her down where things are back to basically normal. If I push her again, she might really leave this time" Ross said.

"Fine, then if Kayley's feelings, and your marriage matter to you, try to make this one last move, and if not just concede and be done with it" Alan said.

"Thanks. I'm going to call Gerry and tell him" Ross said.

Ross hung up with Alan, and called Gerry.

"Should I call George's lawyers and concede?" Gerry asked.

"Try this one more thing and move for me. If not, I have no choice but to concede. Try offering George percentages of MIA, using an impartial overseer as bait where he will not feel like he is directly losing to me. Tell him that he and I both have to confirm and approve this overseer. If that is agreed to, we get down to the specfic percentages, split it, let the overseer handle it on an every day basis, and treat it as an investment where we both get checks every month. The one condition is that if someone outside tries to buy it from us, it cant be sold without both George's and my approval" Ross said.

"It's a longshot, but let me try. I will get back to you" Gerry said.

Ross piddled with work that day, and at the end of the day, Gerry called Ross back with great news.

"George is just as tired of this battle as you are. He agreed to a 40-40 split between the two of you, with the overseer getting 20 percent, and a salary split paid fifty fifty by both of you. Once we find the overseer, and sign this, the battle is over. The win in this whole thing is that you still get money from MIA, even if you dont get it one hundred percent away from George. If we can work this out, or anything close to it, then please, Ross, just sign the papers, and be done with it. This thing has consumed you for far too long" Gerry said.

"I will, Gerry. I promise. No manipulation on my part, tricks, changes or continuing unneeded suits" Ross said.

"Good, I will keep you posted" Gerry said.

Ross took an Uber home, and kissed Kayley with a small smirk on his face.

"Okay, Market Boy, What's the smirk? What did you do?" Kayley said.

"Please dont accuse me of doing anything before you know the facts, Teacher. I think that it has come to a point where George and I are tired of fighting. Gerry and I came up with an idea of an overseer running the company, and giving that overseer, both a salary split by me and George, and a percentage of the company Something like the overseer gets twenty percent, George and me get forty percent. We both have MIA to get money from, and the battle is over. I think that maybe both of us are tired of the emotional battling over this, and spending money on attorneys. This should, and I say .. should.. work out. :" Ross said.

"Are you happy? Can you live with this?" Kayley said.

"Happy is not the word Kayley. I;'m calm. I did not win all of MIA, but nor did I lose it all. If this goes through, it will not be as good as it might have been, but nor does it mean I got nothing at all:" Ross said.

That night, when Ross and Kayley got into bed, they made out, but did not have actual sex, because both of them were tired.

Kayley had just drifted off to sleep, and Ross was trying to fall asleep, when a text appeared on Ross's phone.

Ross was not All with it when the text came. Thankfully, the text was about business, and not anything involving health, his father, or anything.

Was the text good news, bad news, or somewhere inbetween?

That would be seen.

"I orgasmed, and I was not faking. I have never faked with you in 26 years. Our love alone for so many decades can make me wet" Kayley said.
A gem of a wife to be sure.

Ross is calm which is good. But it might be the calm before another storm.

Ross has no choice but to be calm.

He has a marriage to attend to, his health, and two major companies to run.

It "looks like" this situation will be settled, but with Ross we know things are never as they seem.

More to come likely by tomorrow, depending on health

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back