• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling: The best of Part

underthetable

TMF Novice
I went to the mall one Saturday to go shopping for Christmas presents, when I passed the make-up counter at Dillards and to my absolute astonishment there was a cute, older blond, maybe 45 or so, sitting on a stool across for one of the ladies working at the counter. And what were they talking about? How ticklish their feet were! The girl on the stool pulled her shoe part of the way off to show how high her arches were. Both of the ladies knew I was there and started laughing when they realized I overhead their conversation. I looked at the girl on the stool and began to approach her. As I did, I ran my fingers along her arch and wiggled my fingers between her shoe and her foot. She let out a "he he he he he he he he." I remember her foot so soft. And when I stopped, she looked at me in a flirtatious way, as if she like what I had just done. She even winked at me! Being kind of extremely shy and someone who gets nervous easily, I walked away with adrenaline shooting through my veins, not to mention how dizzy I was.

45 minutes later as I was walking towards the entrance to the mall I passed her again. She leaned over towards me from the stool and said, in what I think was supposed to be a sultry voice: "Good night. You can come back anytime you want. See you soon."

I want to add this picture because when I saw it this was very close to what she was wearing and what she was doing with her shoes. Can you blame me for tickling her?

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. I hope you followed up and went back. :D

Hell yea dude. She all but flat out told u she was interested, you aint got a hair on your cods if u dont go back and at least give it try.

I’m not going to ask if you went back. I will ask why didn’t you stay?!?!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back