• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 6: Chameleon, Part 4 (no tickling in this part)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Dawn's Story Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 4 (no tickling in this part)

Here is part 4 of Chapter 6 of Dawn's Story. After writing on this story for a bit, I have decided to add another chapter before the planned time skip. In conjunction with this, I will be renaming this chapter, since it got away from what I originally intended. That will happen after I finish posting all the parts for Chapter 6, to avoid any confusion with the naming on the site. Also, the tickling will still be off and on for the remainder this chapter, but I expect to be writing more consistent tickling in future chapters.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 3

Cecelia led Dawn inside her apartment, leaving Olga and Lily outside. “So, this is it,” the current occupant announced. “Got the kitchen and living room here, and the bedrooms are on either side of the bathroom.”

Cecelia’s single sentence completely summed up the apartment, to Dawn’s mild astonishment. True enough, there was a small, carpeted living room right by the entryway, and across a wood hallway was the kitchen. Looking forward, the hallway extended to a bathroom door. On either side of the bathroom, there were two doors that Cecelia had indicated were for bedrooms. The living room and kitchen were not narrow enough that the bedrooms would be difficult to walk through, but they certainly seemed smaller than normal.

“Hey, Dawn, was it?” Cecelia’s voice took Dawn out of her observations. “I can show you your room if you want.”

“Okay, sure,” Dawn accepted, and the two headed towards the left room.

“I left it alone so that whoever moved in wouldn’t have any trouble,” Cecelia announced as she opened up the door. As Dawn’s potential roommate inferred, the room was essentially blank: there was only a small closet on the far side from the bathroom. The bedroom was pretty thin, as the teen had expected from looking at the living room and kitchen, but it mostly made up for this in length. Dawn felt like it would work, especially because she knew she needed a permanent place to stay, although it was certainly not going to be the comfort that her old room had been.

After a look around, the teenager simply stated, “It looks like a nice bedroom.”

“Yeah, mine’s not perfect either, but I like it,” Cecelia shrugged her shoulders. “You wanna go back out and talk in the living room? I figured we could get to know each other a little before we make a decision on whether you’ll move in.”

“Sure!” Dawn was nervously looking forward to this part of the visit. The two left the bedroom, and almost immediately, Dawn stopped. In the far part of the living room, there was a set of stocks, and right behind it, a pair of straps were attached to the wall. “What’s that for?” the teen wondered, pointing over to the bondage setup.

“Oh, my feet are super ticklish, so…” Cecelia shrugged, acting way too normal for Dawn.

“So?”

“Right, right, you’re new here, forgot that for a sec,” the current occupant lightly slapped her head. “So, in the Tickle Cartel, they really encourage tickling in pretty much every situation. Because of that, when you sign up, bondage designed for your most ticklish spot is put in the apartment or house that you live in. It makes it easier to get someone tied up for a tickling, and so, that’s supposed to happen more often than normal. To be honest, those stocks don’t get used a ton; most of the time, I get tickled in the basement where you found me. But if you move in, they could get used some more.”

“What do you mean?” Dawn questioned, getting ready to bolt at the first sign that her new roommate was interested in tickle torturing her.

“Well, Olga told me that you got out of tickle slavery not long ago,” Cecelia started. “She said that because of that, I’ll need to get groceries and stuff for both of us. Since I’ll be spending extra time shopping for you, too, I figure that I should get something out of the deal, besides just the money you’d be paying. If it’s alright, I’d like to tickle you for a bonus.”

“You want to tickle torture me?” Dawn took a half-step towards the exit.

“Not necessarily tickle torture, just tickle,” the stocks’ owner cautiously responded, and Dawn stayed in place. “You see, I get tickled for what feels like all the time. My job’s modeling in restraints at a bondage shop, so half my day is spent getting tickled while they test the strength. Plus, Olga’s tickling me until I can pay off the remaining rent that I owe. So, I’d love to be on the other side of a tickling with someone. It doesn’t have to be torturous at all, and I don’t even care if I’m getting your most ticklish spots. I just want to have a chance to be the tickler with someone.”

“I suppose that could work,” Dawn allowed, although she wanted to check with Lily before firmly agreeing on anything like a bonus for shopping. Plus, if she was going to give Cecelia a bonus, especially if it meant she was getting tickled, Dawn was going to make sure she had control over it. The tickle session with Lily had been fun, and if she was working at Tummy Paradise full-time, especially as a switch, some controlled home ticklee practice would not be the worst thing in the world. “But if I do that, I’m going to need a safeword, and I’ll also need the ability to have you switch methods if it gets bad.”

“No problems there; I just want to be the tickler for once,” Cecelia reiterated her simple goal, keeping it in line with Dawn’s restrictions. “We can always test it out, and if it doesn’t work, we can work out another way for you to repay me. Sound good?”

“Yes, I suppose so,” Dawn allowed, and Cecelia smiled at her. Wanting to change the subject off of tickling, the teenager inquired, “So, you have any hobbies?”

“Well, I like watching TV,” the current occupant guided her potential apartment partner to two lightly padded chairs. “Also, I generally hang out with friends outside whenever it’s warm enough. But that can change if you move in and want more company; Olga implied that you wouldn’t be going out much. How about you?”

“I haven’t really decided on things yet,” Dawn admitted. “Back home, I used to hang out with friends a ton, so staying in most of the time is going to be a new experience for me. But I think I might get into some sort of art, since I can’t go out that much. Also, I’m definitely willing to try new things, especially if you have something that you really enjoy doing here.” From there, the two began to explore each other, finding out likes and dislikes. They were not especially alike, but it also did not appear that they would constantly be in conflict. After conversing for several minutes, Dawn finally asked what Cecelia meant when she talked about paying off her remaining rent.

“Oh, that,” Cecelia lowered her head in shame. “Well, I don’t make enough money to pay for this whole place on my own, so my bosses and Olga came to a deal, since there were only two-bedroom apartments within a reasonable distance of work. I pay as much as I can for rent, which is just over half of what this place costs, and I’ll pay the rest off after I get a roommate. Olga is responsible for getting me a roommate, and she has to find one by the time my contract ends, a year from when I moved in. If she can’t find one, my bosses will pay her a lump sum of some amount, and Olga will get me a single-bedroom apartment that I can afford. In the meantime, while I owe Olga money, she tickles my feet every night in the office basement. That’s what had been happening when you came in today.”

“Oh,” Dawn replied, concerned about her own fate. “Does she do that with everyone? Lily said I might not be able to pay rent right away, since I’m just starting out.”

“I don’t know,” Cecelia answered. “You’d have to talk with her about that. I only know that my bosses arranged this deal for me.”

“Okay, so, what do you like to watch on TV?” Having received the promised explanation about the basement, Dawn hurried to change the subject to something more positive.

“Let me show you,” Cecelia’s face brightened up, and she turned the small TV on. The two spent a while watching TV and chatting until someone knocked on the door.

“How’s it going, you two?” Olga wondered when Cecelia let her and Lily in.

“Pretty good, I think,” the current occupant offered.

“Yes, definitely,” Dawn smiled. “I think this would be a nice place to live.”

“I think she’d make a great roommate,” Cecelia smiled back and quickly affirmed Dawn’s hesitant suggestion.

“So, you’re both alright if I get Dawn signed up to move in soon?” Olga requested confirmation.

“Absolutely,” Cecelia spoke up first.

“Same here,” Dawn agreed, a large smile remaining on her face from the conversation with her new roommate.

“Okay, and when is the soonest that Dawn can move in, so Cecelia can pick a time?” Olga turned to Lily.

“Tomorrow afternoon, or whenever Cecelia’s ready,” Lily proposed.

“Tomorrow would be fine with me; I’ll make sure that there’s space by the time I leave for work,” Cecelia hurriedly stated.

“Very well, we’ll do that,” Olga smiled. “Cecelia, don’t worry about coming back for more motivation tonight. We’ll take care of it later. Stop by the office when you get home tomorrow, but if Dawn needs help moving in, we’ll rearrange that motivation, too. Okay?”

“Okay!” Cecelia stated before telling Dawn goodbye. With that, Dawn, Lily, and Olga left for the apartment office.

“So, you’re going to sign up to live in Cecelia’s apartment, and you’ll just be added in on her lease,” the manager summarized when the group reached her ground-level office. “Normally, I would need a deposit for the remainder of this month, as well as a security deposit for a month’s rent, but Lily has informed me of your full situation. Since you have not had time to make any money, I’m going to set you up similar to Cecilia. She’s had trouble paying rent, which is the main reason that she needs a roommate. As such, she’s gotten into debt with me, and the tickle torture you saw earlier is motivation for paying it off as soon as possible. With you, it will be a bit different. Because Lily told me how you got to this point, I’m going to hold off on any tickle torture immediately. Lily has said that if you keep a Tummy Paradise job, you should be able to get current on payments in two months, so I’m going to give you four until I actually expect everything to be paid in full. In the meantime, you will be coming in here twice a week to get tickled, but I’ll be nice. You can pick our spots and methods each day, and it will only be ten minutes per session. If you don’t pay me back within four months, then I’ll start tickle torturing you and keep you here longer, but again, I don’t think that will be the case. How does that sound?”

“Good,” Dawn hesitated, but accepted.

“You’ll be fine,” Lily rubbed Dawn’s close shoulder. “I’ll make sure of it.”

“Good, now fill out this paperwork, and use your alternate name and ID,” Olga passed a couple of papers over. Dawn pulled out her Jessica Smith identification card and used it to fill out some of the paperwork, only pausing to ask Lily and Olga a few questions. Afterwards, the manager provided a rental agreement, along with a few other official papers, which needed Jessica Smith’s signature before Dawn could move in. Finally, the manager proclaimed, “Perfect! You’re all set up, and your move-in date is tomorrow. Just come over here when you’re ready to move in, and I’ll give you your key.”

“Thanks,” Dawn smiled again, and Lily echoed her. Then the two Tummy Paradise women went back to the boss’ T cart and left for Lily’s home.

Next Chapter
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 5

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back