• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just got busted and had to write about it

underthetable

TMF Novice
I had to hurry home to write this because nothing like this has happened to me before. I just got busted looking at a pretty foot dangling under a table at a cafe. I walked into this cafe because they have awesome pastries. The minute I sat down I noticed a young and fairly attractive brunette setting across from me. She had on a skirt on that came almost all the way down to her ankles. He feet were very visible. Her legs were crossed, and she was leaning forward. From my angle I could see her back foot was popping out of her shoe, while the other shoe was dangling from her toes. It was a heart pounding scene. I kept staring in her direction and once she caught my eye she said "hello." I said hi back. For the next several minutes I kept taking glances at her feet as she drank coffee. And then the unthinkable happened. I was looking down at her feet and as I looked up, she was looking directly at me. I guess she noticed that I was staring. Then she looked under the table, presumably trying to figure out what I was looking at. She then lifted her head up, looked back at me and gave a little giggle while slightly shaking her head. She then stood up and left taking her coffee cup to the trash,

I turned six shades of red and she must have known it. That was embarrassing and exciting at the same time.

But she didn't take offence.same cafe same time same day next week. I bet she smiles and says hello.
I have a female friend who dangles all the time,and finds it amusing and complimentary when people in restaurants and meetings stare at her .
Thanks for the story.

If she is a frequent shoe dangler, then I doubt this is the first time that somebody stared at her feet as she did so. Don't worry about it. :D

That happened to me once before as well. This girl wondered what I was looking at. Looked down at her feet in Sandals and.. oh.

I make a habit of trying to glance out of the corner of my eye.

One day last summer it was hard to concentrate because a girl in a place I go to often was standing tippy toe with her feet dangling out of either her flip flops or sandals, I cant remember. Luckily she was facing away from me so she did not see what I was doing.

Sorry that happened to you. Try to just be careful when you glance or look.

I’ve been busted a few times too. It happens and it’s kinda embarrassing but it’s no big deal.

She probably does it on purpose and likes the attention .... a cat and mouse game

I can't say I've ever been caught, at least not that I know of. But I would probably be red in the face for hours if I did

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back