• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Setback, Postponement, And, What Direction?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross got up, and went into the office. He initially felt okay, but as the day went on, his condition deteriorated.

Ross decided to call it a day early, and went home.

Kayley was not home yet, but, unfortunately for Ross, the building Kayley and Ross lived in was having major construction.

Ross was getting blistering headaches as the afternoon wore on, and he had to take a pain pill to control the pain, which it did.

Finally, Kayley appeared home, two hours late, after a staff meeting., She entered the bedroom, and had not taken her shoes off yet.

"Can I bribe you, teacher? This has been a horrible day. I have a terrible headache. Foot smell, no tickle of course, no ladder, then I service you in any way you want" Ross said.

"Poor baby. Of course you can bribe me. Here you go." Kayley said, sitting on the bed, and removing her black high heeled shoes, and black stockings, and extended her bare feet near Ross,. which he took a big whiff of, and became instantly hard.

Kayley could see the erection through Ross's boxer shorts. "Nurse Kayley takes care of Student Ross first, lie back and let me help you" Kayley said, pulling down Ross's boxer shorts, and sucking his erect dick, which he shot a load from into her mouth, and he spit out.

"Thank You. You are a gem" Ross said. kissing Kayley on the lips.

"I will take a raincheck on you servicing me. You always service me. I'm worried about how you feel" Kayley said.

"Simple. My head already hurt, and the grinding did not help. Please lie here with me, and then we will figure out what to order for dinner. " Ross said.

Kayley put on panties and a t shirt, and they lied in bed. Kayley was very troubled about how Ross felt.

"I think you are emotionally drained from the whole MIA bullshit. Maybe you should take a few days off" Kayley said.

"I'll tell you what. I wont go in for a few days, and will just work at home. On Friday when you come home,. let's go to OKC. We will get together shows over the weekend, and then call in sick on Monday, and we will come home not too late on Monday" Ross said.

"How do you propose that is a good idea after what just happened with MIA, and how you say you are feeling?" Kayley asked, calmly so as not to start a fight.

I'll tel you what, teacher. Tonight is Wednesday. I will call Mister P tomorrow. If I feel okay and we can get it together, we will leave first thing Saturday morning, and come back on Monday night. I have to get out of here, Kale. I think the MIA thing got to me more than I thought it would" Ross said.

"I know why it got to you, Ross C. You had to give up a long fight on something you really wanted. The whole thing of having to split MIA with George and hire people to run it so that you two will be able to stay away from each other is bothering you inside, even with having RossShell, RFS, and me. Not to insult you, Babe, but you know I've said this to you many times. You have all the toys you say you want, but then you fought long and hard, wanted to get another toy , and did not really get it in the way you wanted. It does not make sense, but then again in twenty six years you've almost never made sense to me. Why do you do the things you do in business? Why do you want your beloved wife to shove her sweaty bare feet that have been in shoes and stockings all day in your face? If I did not control you and be the Dom with the tickling, you would be tickling me until you either made me cum or pee in my pants. You never make sense to me, but I love you to the end of the earth anyway. We've learned from our splits , that we always have to be together, because there is not one of us without the other. All of my teaching accomplishments would not mean anything to me without you cheering me on, and I know all the money you've made, and companies you've started and expanded, would not mean jack shit, if I was not riding your ass about things, and then you kept shocking me one time after the next with your success every time I thought you were going to fail" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley. "Teacher hit the nail on the head,. I'm hungry. Please call for Italian" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley called for Italian food, digested, and then Ross started in kissing Kayley

"Its okay, I said its okay if you dont fuck me" Kayley said.

"Even if hardly anything comes out, I have to fuck you. I must satisfy you in every way" Ross said, as he began to kiss Kayley all over, as she spread her legs, and he got on top of her, and shot a moderate sized load into her pussy.

Ross and Kayley held each other, and went to sleep.

The next morning, the alarm awakened Kayley. She got up, showered, and was about to kiss Ross goodbye, as he turned over.

"I'm leaving. I really ask that you please not go in. We agreed that we are going to OKC. Let's stick to that plan, please" Kayley said.

"Please just go to work, teacher. Go do what you do best, and teach the young minds of New York City. You have been so good at it for two and a half decades. Let immature Market Boy figure out his day" Ross said, derisively about himself.

"If you do go in, immature Market Boy had better be right here when Teacher gets home, or Teacher is going to get Immature Market Boy in Big Trouble, got it?" Kayley said.

"Yes, teacher" Ross said, as Kayley headed out the door.

Ross went to the computer, and was about to make plans to go to OKC with Kayley that weekend, when the phone rang, twice.

The first call was Mister P to confirm the plans, and the shows.

The second call, might well derail Ross and Kayley's plans, and was enough to make Ross's head hurt.

What was the second call?

That would be seen.

Once again, Kayley has analyzed the situation correctly. Ross is letting his irrational obsession with MIA obscure the fact that he has everything anybody could want in life (except good health). Ross should IMO concentrate on doing whatever will help his medical condition instead of worrying about acquiring yet another company that he doesn't need.

Mils, as usual, you are 100% right.

Ross has a serious medical condition that he appears not to take as seriously as he should.

There could be a "Back story" about MIA that has not come out yet.

Perhaps?

More to come within the next 24 hours, the author hopes

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back