• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aussie TV actors/actresses, personalities, etc you would have liked/like to tickle?

bluey1

TMF Master
Who are the Current and/or Former Australian Television actors/actresses/personalities you would have liked/like to tickle, see tickled, and/or know if they are ticklish?

Last edited:
When I was a kid in the 90s in Australia I would love to have tickled Joelene Crnogorac - Linda, in the 1992 series of Round The Twist. She still looks great so I would still love to tickle her or see her tickled.

Ada Nicodemou - Leah from Home And Away.

Actress Gigi Edgley from Tricky Business.

Fox Footy & Fox Cricket Host Kath Loughnan.

Last edited:
Blast from the past. Love it. They both definitely needed to be tickled.

Former Wheel Of Fortune hostess, Sophie Falkiner.

Actress Emma Hamilton - Currently, Dr. Eliza on RFDS.

Last edited:
Kylie Minogue has beautiful feet. Wonder if she's ticklish...

Karl Stefanovic once asked his Today Show co-host Georgie Gardner and the weather girl Amber Sherlock if they had ticklish feet... Amber said "yes... very" and Georgie didn't reply to the question but said "I couldn't do that" when they showed people doing a fish pedicure...
It's also been said that Karl Stefanovic is a foot-man... Maybe there's more and he's one of "us" ... hehe ... 🪶

Karl Stefanovic once asked his Today Show co-host Georgie Gardner and the weather girl Amber Sherlock if they had ticklish feet... Amber said "yes... very" and Georgie didn't reply to the question but said "I couldn't do that" when they showed people doing a fish pedicure...
It's also been said that Karl Stefanovic is a foot-man... Maybe there's more and he's one of "us" ... hehe ... 🪶
Former Today show co-host - Allison Langdon would definitely be another one I would love to tickle/see tickled or at least know if she is ticklish.

Last edited:
Former Today show co-host - Allison Langdon would definitely be another one I would like to/like to see tickled.
Other current and former famous female Aussies I would love to see tickled/find out whether and where they're ticklish would have to be Delta Goodrem, Isla Fisher, Rose Byrne, Miranda Kerr, Margot Robbie, Kylie Minogue, Elle McPherson, Nicole Kidman (who I think has a "thing" for tickling as well), Jessica Gomes, Bindi Irwin, Sophie Monk, Jennifer Hawkins, Holly Valance... to name a few :)

Forgot one :) ... Rebecca Gibney... she was foot tickled in one episode of Packed to the Rafters, great scene, but for the life of me I can't remember which season or episode :( ...

Forgot one :) ... Rebecca Gibney... she was foot tickled in one episode of Packed to the Rafters, great scene, but for the life of me I can't remember which season or episode :( ...
I remember that, it's a very quick scene - Dave and Julie are sitting on the couch and Dave gently tickles Julie's foot and she has a nice little giggle followed by a cute "No, don't tickle". I have a feeling it was Series 1 or 2 (2008 or 2009), but I can't remember what episode.

Last edited:
Other current and former famous female Aussies I would love to see tickled/find out whether and where they're ticklish would have to be Delta Goodrem, Isla Fisher, Rose Byrne, Miranda Kerr, Margot Robbie, Kylie Minogue, Elle McPherson, Nicole Kidman (who I think has a "thing" for tickling as well), Jessica Gomes, Bindi Irwin, Sophie Monk, Jennifer Hawkins, Holly Valance... to name a few :)
I think I remember Shannon being tickled in Home and Away by Alex at some stage.

Isla Fisher also had an Instagram post in 2019 saying her brothers used to tickle her as kid. https://www.instagram.com/islafisher/p/BwFooGUhca7/

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back