• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish & Licklish Teacher! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I sensed my House Master Mr. Luther liking me and also the History tutor I enjoyed lessons given by him as in class his having a habit of sliding his large socked feet out of his shoes under his desk and always in black nylon socks I wondered how they smelled, tasted and if sensitive; how sensitive! This answered in a lesson he gave on crime and punishment and spoke of the pillory and stocks saying it would be hellish for him to have his feet trapped being so sensitive on them. Bingo the green light of 'Go' and waited a couple of weeks after that lecture and waiting for the other students to leave told him I needed help with a project. A smile and winks and soon both in his car driving to his home as telling me his wife away for the week and I guessed unconciously had slid off his black loafer shoes and was driving in his black sheer socked feet and then remarked he hoped the smell of his feet not too strong, he could replace his shoes but I told him feet expected to smell like feet! Inviting me to remind him of the history lesson and he told me his feet got sweaty and were horribly ticklish so the punishment of the stocks would be torture! He said he didn't mind light restraint as practiced with his wife but his feet a no go zone but luckily she having no attraction to feet so he was safe and we both laughed!

At his place we had a beer, he had two and indulged in weed he said relaxing him which was cool. Sitting opposite me I glancing at his large feet as we made small talk and I sensing his interest in me asked him directly if though married he liked mw and he sheepishly nodded making me smile and told him my finding him attractive and suggested we might have naughty fun, our secret and he again easily convinced and a little high too so soon in the bedroom and I suggesting him being restrained and played with! Like a duck to water he soon in briefs and socks on the bed on his stomach secured with both feet together and securing them my giving them a good sniff! I sensed his nervousness imagining the worried look in his eyes under the blindfold and gagged he was mine to take control of!

"Mmm Mr. Luther Sir as you said your feet do smell and a rich intoxicating aroma, my curiosity satisfied as in class wondering how they smelled and I am not disappointed and in these sheer socks these sixe 13's as I checked inside your loafers when you went to the bathroom are so appealing, they have a great shape which a highish arch!" I inhaled both socked feet deeply and sensed their natural heat through his damp socks!

"Ticklish?” I said, as I ran my finger the lenght of his right and then left sole! As he immediately squirmed taunting him saying he really very ticklish and clearly hating being tickled which is just what I wanted and lightly traced fingers over his socked soles! I then stropped the tickles and indulged in massaging each socked foot and as he squirmed told him to hold his feet still or I would give him cause to squrim and glided my fingers over his soles until he nodded he's keep his feet still and did as I felt them up and fondled and massaged them saying I wanted them wet with sweat from the heat generated as then being super sensitive and then did stroke them so he thrashed his head side to side on the bed!

"Mmmm these feet addictive in every way Mr. Luther Sir and I'm hooked so they'll be a habit with me, glad your wife's away as this coming week I will be giving you reason to smile every night after college as this weekend will be taking some inciminating photos of your feet in socks and bare on the bed and record your reaction to being tickled and you telling your mysterious tickler that you are a bad boy who needs punishing and your feet tickled! You will do so or the photos posted on the internet so seen by Mrs. Luther and the College Principal so unlikely you still being employed!"

I grinned hearing his moans and eased myself into being a crazed torturer as I lightly stroked the length of each black sheer socked foot as his feet jerked spasmodically and was going to get fiendish as his feet were my feet and he needed to get used to and began slowly peeling off his right sock taunting him his feet trapped in socks all day needing airing and stroked the arch of his right foot hearing him gasp loudly and guessing he wondering how horrible it would tickle when I tickled jis bare feet and peeled off his other sock! Slowly and gently tracing my fingers over the newly bared soles.

"Does this tickled Sir?" I said stroking the ball of one foot then the other and trying desperately not to react shaking his head side to side stroking very lighly the base of his toes and under them and sliding fingers in between his toes which broke him even gagged! Soon completely mindless with laughter as I tickled and tickled and tickled one arm locked around each ankle and stroked the arches as the fingers of my other hand played with the toes of his other foot and alternated feet as he clenched and splayed his toes involuntarily in response to the dreadful tickling!

He was going crazy and felt my breath on his soles and toes! I then whispered 'delicious' and began to lick his right heel and ran my tongue the length of his large and super ticklish and so licklish size 13 foot and then did the same with his left foot and orally went wild in my voracious tickle - lickle lust for his vulnerable and helpless feet secured at my disposal! My mouth going berserk licking the soles andsucking on all of his toes aggressively. I licked the soles of his feet and nibbled the balls of his feet and sucked on his toes wildly rolling them around inside my mouth like lollipops and a wicked weapon when slid in between his toes! Tickled under them all and subjected both high arches to a devious licking and he making it so clear he can't stand to have his feet touched.

"Sir these feet are so smooth, soles and toes meant to be nibbled and licked and sucked and massaged and tickled seeing the effect og my teasing and tormenting oral techniques is extreme, I am going to enjoy our feet-meets driving you into incoherent, manic laughter, you'll laugh like you never laughed before or dare imagine you could and yes that's it humour me trying to pull your feet away but let me tell you Mr. Luther Sir there's no escape! My intention is to tickle you into madness and saying this stroking my fingers the length of his soles and stroked his arches up n' down relentlessly and savouring his gagged laughter!

"Mr. Luther I've lusted after your feet since you first took over tutoring from Mr. Lennox when he emmigrated to New Zealand, I love tall guys and you being around 6' but my guilty secret being love big feet and yours every lesson when I saw your habit of exposing your socked feet, your feet I was detemined would become my feet and that's exactly what they are and mine to play with sadistically making sure you're properly tormented!"

I then launched into an attack on both his bared soles in a savage tickle assault and listened with satisfaction to the muffled sounds of his hilarious screams of his genuine ticklish agony as I taunted him saying him laughing he must be having fun having his large and masculine feet played with and in future he'd only wear black nylon socks to work and one a week every week we would book a hotel room out of a town for a feet-meet and sensing his hesitancy to agreement that by morning he'd be convinced as a night of intense tickle and lickle in store for him as my appetitie for his feet insatiable but demanded satisfaction! Saying this then my sucking on his toes like delicious lollipops! I relsihed taunting him saying it was his problem admitting in the history lesson how the thought of his feet secured and vulnerable freaked him out and though practicing light bondage with his wife that his feet out of bounds but not of interest to her, they both completely my focus of interest but guessing perhaps her feet of fascination for him as seeing hsi array of tickle tools; a feather, electric toothbrush, hairbrush, make-up brush, the fork and pipe cleaners, blow-dryer and small bottle of oil! I told him later in the session I'd be sending him demented keeping him edged and desperate to cum lightly stroking and teasing his dick and balls with the feather as I'm sure his wife did delivering a maddening torment until eventually he shooting his load but then punished and being all the more sensitive using the revolving bristles of the sonicare all over his feet and sliding pipe-cleaners in between his toes driving him insane and if that wasn't enough having spied his wife's blowdryer; heating his soles and tickling the soles of his feet with the tines of the fork guaranteed him losing it!

"Mr. Luther Sir tell yourself I can handle this, I'm going to take it like a man, it's just a tickle that's all!"

A resolve had he taken dissolved as my fingers stroked the tender soles of each foot lightly in turn from heels to twitching toes and involuntary feet flexing as I told him he as helpless and vulnerable as any victim in the stocks and what opportunities his wife wastes not running her fingers the length of his soles individually or both simultaneously but that I will so grateful and glad to be the initiator of the experience for him! A engagfing in using both of my index fingers to stroke both soles simultaneously and teasing him horribly how excited I was tickling both of his feet at the same time with all of my fingers taunting him he was totally screwed! Being blindfold the intensity of the tickling maximised and unable to see where on his feet he would be tickled so could not psyche himself up to accept the sensations experienced but to my delight it hardly mattered as his being so hideously ticklish every area of his feet!

I stopped the foot tickling for a few seconds to give hm a chance to get a few deep breaths and then resumed the torment using all five fingers going crazy violating the soles of his feet, sweaty feet from all the involuntary squirming and feet flexing and toes wiggling he endured! He tried futile attempts trying to not verbally react and afford me the satisfaction of his suffering but advised him it wasn't working and he needing to try harder! I indulged in sucking on his toes and licking the length of his feet from his heels to toes and stroked his warm soles and took my time stroking gently and lightly, teasingly and maddeningly as he hopelessly struggled under the tortuously teasing attack from my fingers caressing every inch of his sensitive and soft soles and under and in between his toes. I tauntingly informing him I was in charge and his feet; my feet to enjoy in every way I wanted and not caressing them but rubbing them both and feeling them up to torment him as he dislked and dislikes his feet being messed with in any way!

I advsing him later I would be heating his feet with the blow-dryer and heated torture tickling his soles with the tines of the fork and guaranteed driving him demented as heated feet increases their sensitivity so he'd be laughing like loon as I'd be a wild maniac making him squirm and struggle and gasp as I focused on working over every inch of his horribly ticklish feet, the crazier he got, the more excited I'd be! I though being more than happy to being intimate with his feet so delivering long licks the length of each trapped foot and gagged nibbling and lickling his feet all over hearing his gagged so muffled howls of laughter seeing his toes flex and clench and splay involuntarily in reaction to being caressed and tickled, comical for me to see happening as I told him and saying so infuriating him! I told him ticklish now, later on heated his feet all the more sensitive to touch and raking the quill end of the feather over each tender sole in turn and taking my time as he shook and tried to evade the metodical tickling attack I was subjecting him to enduring and saying his needing teaching a lesson entertaining kinky thoughts about one of his students and no doubt wishing I was sucking his dick not his toes but his problem as his toes of greater appeal to me and every lesson nursed kinky fantasies about his feet and now going to make every 'Feet-Meet' making fantasy, reality!

The feather quill raking over his heels to the balls of his feet and his toes was a torture clearly proving unendurable sending Mr. Luther beyond the limits os his endurance so discarded it but instead danced my fingers all over his feet and blew air over his super sensitive soles and then licked each sole and resumed nibbling on his toes! The oral torment driving him berserk as saliva lubed my fingers sliding the length of his soles and slowly stroking the tender arch of each foot causing maximum ticklish effect as he descended into ticklish and licklish madness and with my fingers I making spiral patterns in his arches, twisting and circling my thumbs relentlessly making him shudder from the torment and tease! I grabbed the toes of one foot and pulled his toes down a little so exposing the sole and rubbed, with two fingers, in a circular motion which tickled like crazy so Mr. Luther instantly tried to jerk his foot away. I kept rubbing his foot in a slow and methodical pace and nibbling and lickling his foot then repeating the procedure with his other foot loving his uncontrollable and wild reactions! I told him that he was the teacher but I was going to tach him a lesson of the true meaning of the word 'Ticklish' using his feet to demonstrate and illustrate it, show him just how ticklish and licklish his feet were as in the whole body the majority of nerve centres located in the feet, highly sensitive making the feet ultra ticklish!

As I raked my fingers lightly up and down the soles of his feet he went absolutely crazy and his feet jerked spasmodically, and I was so engrossed and fixated on his feet that that I was completely oblivious to anything else but his feet and sniffing them as their smell for me is rich, masculine and intoxicating, I drive him literally desperate every feet-meet and there have been three more to date and each one this tickler's dream and this ticklee's nigghtmare as intended! I had my teacher Mr. Luther in hysterics in ticklish, licklish agony as I continued tickling his feet and toes trailing the feather over the tops of his toes and the quill end along both soles and the tendril sawn in between his toes as he tried to move his feet but they were securely tied. The feathers replaced by my fingers lightly and gently exploring every inch of his feet as Mr. Luther more responsive to a maddening soft touch, the most unbearable technique of torment for him that and both feet facing me being tongue bathed, even licking the outer edges of his feet gets to him as he struggles to escape the oral assaults accompanying my fingers caressing his soles! Stroking the tops and the soles back and forth, back and forth and my mocking his serious struggling!

My evil tongue covered the length of each foot from sole to toes with no area untouched by my skilled tongue dancing across both whilst indulged in smelling them and nibbling his toes telling him how deliciously tasty they were and by morning a foot feast enjoyed by me was inevitable as was going to be oiling his feet and then tickling them with my fingers but the platic tines of the hairbrush doing serious damage to both defenseless soles and toes, he'd really be squriming, more than liley thrashing around one the bed and to expect no show of mercy or leniency from me as I tickled and lickled every inch of his feet and now my feet and totally turned on relentlessly torturing him as he was my tickle toy. At lessons now Mr. Luther always wears thin nylon black socks and responds to my signals, he knows a nod means to stretch is feet under his deak exposing his socked soles, another sign meaning to wiggle his toes and my licking my lips meaning to call his wife and tel her to expect him home late as he kowing I having decided it was a night I wanted foot fun with him in a downtown motel and he doesn't know it but have been speaking to another tickler who wants to join me for a tormenting, tortuous, teasing, tormentingly ticklish lesson taught to my ticklish, licklish teacher Mr. Julius Mark Luther!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back