• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Computer Shock, Hurt, Trip, Brief Trip, Or No Trip?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross got to the computer, he was surprised to see an e-mail from Alan Hell.

Alan's email said.

"George could be giving us the major jerk around on MIA. It seems as though someone from behind the scenes is steaming him up. Every time Gerry and you come up with a settlement, it seems to get screwed up. Someone from behind the scenes is steaming George up. The least likely person is Tazzio because things seem genuinely calmed down with him. The guy cant stand you, but since you basically took everything he had away from him, you "Defanged " him so to say. Your aunt is so full of herself. She wants to keep shooting her mouth off to you, telling lies, causing trouble, because you cut her off" Alan said.

"Legally, and morally, and because of my mother, I cant do anything to her. I would love to have her evaluated and put away in a mental hospital, but because she has a son, I have no power to do that. Thus, try to pay her off, and if not, and MIA gets screwed up, I will remember it, wait until after the bitch dies, and settle the score with her son myself. If I have to keep suing him to get every penny he's worth for the rest of my life, I will do it. I just want to be finished with these people, but if they do screw up the MIA deal for me, I will remember it for as long as I live, and deal with her son, later" Ross said.

"Ross, just go into the office and piddle around with whatever. I know that Kayley and you are going to OKC soon. Assign yourself a quick account or a few that you can do yourself to keep your mind busy. You are obsessed about a company that is worth five percent of the worth of RossShell and RFS Energy. If you lose, you lose. Accept it, and move on, not every business move is a win. You got RossShell back from Tazzio. That was a huge, huge win. Be thankful for that" Alan said.

"I know,. I'm going to get dressed now, and go into the office" Ross said, jumping into the shower, throwing on jeans, texting Kayley to tell her that he was going in and calling the office to tell them he would be in within an hour.

Ross was steaming in the Uber to the office.

When Ross got to the office, he strode through, very high strung.

"Staff meeting, as many people as possible. Conference room, ASAP" Ross said.

As the people, about 100, filed into the staff room, Ross walked back and forth , trying to put his thoughts together before speaking,.

"Ross, are you okay?" Vic said.

Ross sighed. "Without revealing complete details between attorney and client that I cant, let's just say that Alan Hell told me why the MIA situation has been so difficult. An estranged family member has been causing trouble for me to keep steaming George up. The woman does not have a pot to piss in so to say, in vulgar terms, so George must be gaining something by talking to her. Maybe sticking it to me is really want he wants to do. For those who dont know who the estranged family member is, it's my mother's 81 year old sister. My mother is probably turning over in her grave. We were so nice to my mother's sister and her son, and this is the thanks I get? When my aunt finally does die, I am going to go at it with her son with every legal means available to me. Until then, if I have to throw in the towel, I will. I might concede now, but I will never forget it, and will deal with her son when the bastard least expects it. Okay, sorry, Ross's rant over. I'm going to take some accounts to do until my trip with Kayley to OKC later this week. I had better be ready or Mister P will tan my hide as he likes to say" Ross said, as the people filed out. Ross then said. "Vic, my office, please"

When Vic and Ross got to Ross's office, Vic closed the door. "Ross are you sure it's your aunt? Ah, no offense, but other people dislike you in this world too, why would a weak 81 year old woman go at it with you?" Vic said.

"Personal vendetta, Vic. My father, God Bless him, with all the issues we've had, gave and loaned me money to start the original company. It exploded into this. Her son has a decent job. Yet, they both still hate me. Then they play innocent. I will figure it out. I have to get to some accounts and steam it out. Kayley is fed up with hearing about MIA already. One way or the other, I have to calm this down. I dont want her to lose her cool and push her to do something she and I both might regret severely, so, I go on the computer, work around all day, keep busy til OKC, and Kayley and I are out of here on Friday" Ross said.

Ross did computer work until 5, and then left. "President out for the night. Will be here until Thursday, then to OKC with the teacher on Friday. Show with Mister P and Mister Steve and several hundred kind potential investors over the weekend VAP pf course" Ross said.

"Good night, Ross, take care" Vic said.

Ross went home, looked sullen, and gave Kayley a kiss. After twenty six years, Kayley knew something was wrong.

"Uh, Oh, what happened? Something tells me that something went very wrong at the office today" Kayley said.

Ross took an iced tea, and sat next to Kayley on the couch.

"Kale, please let me finish, and please dont scream. Alan Hell, and then Aunt Karen called me today. Its Aunt R who is screwing with George's head about the MIA deal. That is why George wont settle, and he never will. I'm going to throw in the towel now, for the good of my health, our relationship, and my other work. When the bitch Aunt R dies, I am going to sue her son to kingdom come when he least expects it. " Ross said.

"I know how angry you are. Aunt R is mentally ill. Her son is 3000 miles away. If something happens to her, let her crazy roommate deal with her. You have your own elderly father to deal with, yourself, us, RossShell, RFS. You dumped her because of her lies. She is into the "Respect Your Elders" crap, and she cant stand it. You and I both know that if your mother was alive she would want to wring her sister's neck. Let her wallow, and let you, I, us, RossShell, and RFS fly" Kayley said.

"I know now why you won Teacher Of The Year so much. You are an adult, and the man you have slept next to for 26 years is a billionaire baby" Ross said.

"This adult loves billionaire babies. I am the only weakness you have" Kayley said.

That night, after Ross and Kayley made love, Ross took his meds, and fell into a fitful short sleep.

Ross had to focus on his health, Kayley, RossShell and RFS.

Then, Ross came up with one more, ingenious idea.

Ross would make one more phone call each to Alan Hell and Gerry the next day.

Ross was going to use the tactic that Tim Tazzio had used to snare RossShell from Ross under false pretenses.

A front person, who could not be traced back to Ross.

Ross knew that due to George's age, and his emotional and physical condition, George had to get rid of MIA. He could only play "Hardball" for so long.

Would the idea that had caused Ross to lose RossShell to Tim Tazzio work well in reverse for Ross?

That would all be seen.

Last edited:
I guess I am lucky. I had many aunts (because my father was one of seven children, all of whom got married) and some of them were obnoxious, but none of them was mentally ill and evil like Ross's aunt R.

Unfortunately for Ross, the crazy aunt might live well into her 90's, delaying his revenge against his cousin.

By the way,. Aunt R is a real person.

"R" is the first initial of my mother's middle sister.

She has always been selfish, but in her older years, she has become a liar, obnoxious, and only talks about herself and her son. I have been estranged from her for over a year, because of the years of lies she has told about me.

"K" is also a real person. My mother's other sister. She is six years younger than R, and has had a tough life. I've given her small help financially from time to time, when I can. She has no children, so I am like her son.

Thus, I decided to put R in my stories.

Anyhow!

We will see where this ends up, and whether Ross's tactic to try getting MIA will work.

More to come hopefully by bedtime tonight Stay tuned

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back