• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell us all about your love for tickling

Miss Serendipity

Verified
I am sure this topic has made its way across the forum over the years but I like to talk all things tickling so I am shamelessly bringing it up again.

What's your favorite thing or things about it? How deeply embedded is it into your core self? Share as much or as little as you'd like.

Lees, Lers, switches. sound off in the comments below. tell us all about this shared passion we love.

I'll start..

I'm a switch so I get the best of both world in my humble opinion. :rotate: Laughing is awesome and I truly believe that laughter is one the best forms of medicine. I love sharing in laughter no matter what but when you combined that with tickling its even better. When I am the 'ler I love exploring the body and finding all those ticklish spot and finding out which ones drive you crazy more. I love the teasing and the power play. If I am the 'lee its a whole different experience. I love being tickled and its quite a rollercoaster for me but in the best way. Overall, I love all aspects of tickle play from the light and playful to the more intense tied and tickle variety. :upsidedow

Your turn...

I´m a switch myself, too and also love the aspect to be able to enjoy something great from both sides of the medal. Laughter is a wonderful energy and to cause it or to being forced into it both is a funtastic stress release and a rush that I barely can´t compare to anything else. I like the connection between two (or sometimes even more) people that gets build, the trust, the feeling of having all the power and control over somebody as the ler as well as feeling being at the mercy of someone but sametime "in best hands" and able to let yourself go in a wonderful journey of hysterical happiness :D.
My favourite bondage equipment are stocks, because I got hooked when I found out there´s a community about this incredible fun and saw pictures with women locked in and laughing themselves nuts haha.
But I also do love to explore a ticklish body from toes to head and back (yes you got it - so I can get the feet twice HAHAHA :p ).

It doesn´t have to be bondage always to me. I had some playful sessions over the years where the tickling happened without any kind of restraints ending in wonderful cuddles or just watching a movie with a playpartner having her feet in my lap - makes me the happiest man on the planet :)

Recently it was impossible to get some playtimes sadly but I´ll definitely try to be back in the saddle for some more fun.
Tickle on :)

Im a hard core Ler. im more into the torturous aspect of tickling with super strict bondage. im consumed by tickling 24/7 to the point where i almost wish i never had this fetish. its severely frustrating!

Im a hard core Ler. im more into the torturous aspect of tickling with super strict bondage. im consumed by tickling 24/7 to the point where i almost wish i never had this fetish. its severely frustrating!

Why would you say it is frustrating?

I'm a gentle soul, tickling for me has always been playful and fun, but for me it's not the be all and end all, real life, jobs, bills etc takes priority.

Although the connections I've made on the UK tickle scene over the past 10 years and more and experiences I've had with different play partners is something I'll always cherish

I think the part I love the most is the laughter, but not just any laughter. It's when someone trust me enough and knows they can stop it at any moment. It's why I love tickling people who are not bound the most. The only thing I tell them beforehand is that they can stop it at any time. I also like being the cause of their laughter, especially when it's clear they are having fun.

Thank you to everyone who has responded. I love hearing it. :D

I think the part I love the most is the laughter, but not just any laughter. It's when someone trust me enough and knows they can stop it at any moment. It's why I love tickling people who are not bound the most. The only thing I tell them beforehand is that they can stop it at any time. I also like being the cause of their laughter, especially when it's clear they are having fun.

Love your answer! Yes trust is so important! Its creates a special bond, and I love that too. Thanks so much for sharing.

This is the best way to be tickling honestly (speaking as a ticklee). Tying should only happen occassionally.

Well, all about my love for tickling....i'll sum it up to the point with this...says it all :

youtu.be/p9P7cjtQYAE?t=32

Growing up, my older sister was a tickler. She wouldn’t tickle me; she’d tickle her friends, our cousins etc but only females. She’d often ask me to help her either by holding the girls down or helping her tickle.

I guess that’s why my fetish is so strictly f/f unless I’m the one tickling the gal. I’ve been fortunate to have been in relationships with many women who’d tickle others for me.

For me, tickling is mostly an aspect of my foot fetish, although I’ve grown to love seeing a woman tickled on her upper body as well. I like playful tickling mostly, maybe some holding down but no bondage or anything like that. I love tickling my wife and have been very fortunate to witness my wife tickled by a couple female friends over the years, which I really love and have written about here. I’ve also had a number of ticklish girlfriends before my wife and I were together. Overall I like the idea of ticklishness being a “weakness” and ticklish people can’t help but react to tickling. I love the way beautiful feet look when they’re tickled, flexing, scrunching and wiggling. I also like the fact that tickling can happen sometimes in public and it’s totally acceptable even though it’s a huge turn on for me. And that goes for women’s feet as well. I’m still blown away by seeing a beautiful woman barefoot and things like my wife putting her feet up on the dashboard in the car drive me crazy. I love seeing a woman get a quick tickle in public or watching someone tickle an exposed foot etc.

To be honest, I can't pinpoint exactly when my tickle fetish started, but it had to be around the time my foot fetish started, which was around the time I was 12 years old (sometime in 2011-12). Both fetishes are completely intertwined at this point, and feet and tickling are the same thing to me.

Well I guess I always had the fetish nestled deep within me, and it slowly emerged as I grew up exposed to infamous tickle and feet scenes in cartoons, most notably April O’Neil, Olive Oyl, Jane Porter and basically any Disney Princess who gave the camera a close-up foot shot. On top of that, I stumbled upon DeviantArt by happenstance and it kicked off from there. Then I found out that tickle videos existed on YouTube and even though I was never public about my “interests” it became clear to me that tickling was a big flirting tactic. I’m very fond of M/F and F/F scenarios but recently became interested in the power dynamic change of F/M. I find women’s feet to be very under appreciated (though maybe not with all the foot lovers lurking these days), yet I am no foot worshipper. I merely like to see beauty in every aspect if I can especially there. Funnily enough I’ve had my fair share of unsought but happily received tickle/feet experiences with female friends in the past. Sorry for the long response but hope this helps understand a fellow switch

I always had it since I can remember and I got even more fixated when I saw someone in the same grade get an extremely thorough prolonged tickling by everyone which I found adorable (and I was far from the only one there who did).

It goes WAY back for me. One of my earliest pleasant memories is of my Mother letting me tickle her feet! I’ve been a foot tickler since then.

I’m strictly a Ler. I Love all aspects of tickling a ticklish female. I have zero interest in tickling a man. No offense it’s my preference. I enjoy Mutual tickle torture and a ‘lee that’s as into it as I am. I enjoy binding my ‘lee and the more immobile the better. The more ticklish the better. There are so many aspects of tickling that turn me on. Yes it is a sexual turn on for me. The bondage, the struggles, the laughter. It’s all an important part of a good tickle session. Finding all those unbearable spots on her body. Verbal Teasing while tickling is a lot of fun. Soooo many aspects 😈

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back