• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Married guy gets tickle owned by his renter - M/M

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
My wife and I have been married for 11 years and decided many years ago we would build our careers and enjoy life as much as possible.* We didn't want to have kids, so the freedom we had to work hard and climb the corporate ladder was easy for us.*
I am writing this story to explain how I became a submissive tickle bitch in just a few months.* I never expected to be this way, but since my erotic kink button has been pushed, I can't seem to stop this incredible new experience.

My wife had an opportunity to take a job in China with her company that would have her away for a year.* Since I run my own accounting company, I was not able to go along, but of course I would get a chance to visit at some point.* We have a big 4 bedroom house and decided that to save even more money for early retirement that I would rent out a room or two.* My wife Carol thought that was a great idea, but ONLY males would be allowed to rent.* I understood that and of course knew that would be the best thing.* Since we live close to a college in NC, we thought it would be easy to find students who would respect the place and of course since I was living there too, I expected they would be respectful.

My wife helped me interview a couple of potential renters.* The best choice was Paul, a smaller guy at only 5'6, and a PHD candidate at the University, who would be spending all his time studying and researching for his thesis.* Paul is a quiet guy, almost seemed shy, but had a nice enough personality that we decided to let him start renting in a couple of weeks.* My wife had left for China just a few days before Paul started to move in.* Since it was only for 9 to 10 months, he had little possessions, except for 4 big boxes of books and equipment.* He is a Geologist by trade, and his maps, rocks and other equipment took up a whole section of his room.* I even told him he could set up down the hall in the dining room if he needed more space, since we probably wouldn't be entertaining much since Carol was gone.* As I was moving one of the boxes into his room to help him out, I picked up a book from the box to see the title.* What surprised me was a Men's magazine with the title "Foot Fiends" with a nice pair of men's soles on the cover sitting*under the book.* I could feel my heart skip a bit as I wondered if I rented to a weirdo, but quickly put it away and decided it was none of my business and he was paying good money to rent the room.
That night I made us some pasta with red sauce as I figured I would be the gracious host on the first night.* After tonight, our meals and cleaning up after ourselves are up to us.* We talked casually as I learned more about his thesis and how much work he really had to put into getting his PHD.* Paul is 25, ten years younger than me and even though I thought of him when we first met as a shy timid guy, he actually showed a lot more confidence and for some reason, I kept thinking he was sizing me up.* When I asked about girlfriends, he just smiled and said, "Now who has time for all that drama", so I didn't ask about it anymore.* Paul was in the dining room setting up* some equipment so I decided to watch some basketball and read.* One thing I could not get out of my mind was his magazine with men's feet on the cover.* I was feeling good after several glasses of white wine and decided to peel off my socks and lounge back in my recliner.* I thought I would see if my big size 11s would be a nice show for Paul as I let my school kid pranking get the best of me.* I kept imagining he was a closet foot freak and if I had my bare soles for him to stare at from time to time, that it might give him something to distract him from his work.* I had no idea that my innocent foot teasing would turn out to be my biggest mistake.

I must have dozed off at some point and woke up with Paul sitting on the couch facing me.* He seemed to be reading a book, but I thought I kept catching him stealing glances at my well kept feet.* I also noticed he hadn't turned the page for many minutes, so I knew he wasn't reading.* I would rub my foot with the other from time to time as I read, even scrunching my toes a few times to get my foot to flex.* I think he was eating this up and I felt guilty for teasing him like this, but with the wife already gone several days ago, my kinky thoughts were already taking over.* I have never had any male desires, but I am also a kinky dude who likes the perverted stuff that bounces around the internet at times, so with me foot teasing, I thought what harm can it do.* Over the next 10 days or so, I found myself posing my feet in different positions.* I would eat at the kitchen table and prop my feet on another chair knowing they were facing right at Paul who was reading on the couch.* Each time I did this, I knew Paul was fixated on my soft soles.* I even started to put lotion on my feet every morning so at night time they would appear soft and glowing.* I worked long days, so night times on the couch with bare feet seemed natural to me.
During the second week after doing some laundry, I noticed I was missing several pairs of socks.* A couple of my white ankle socks I used for running, some business socks that were the thin shear type for my work shoes.* I started to think that maybe Paul was taking them which made sense since he was a foot freak.* I was getting a bit pissed off, but didn't know how to approach him, and maybe I was mistaken?* I decided to set a trap and see if the socks I knew I put in my closet next to my running shoes would suddenly disappear.* Well it only took a couple of days for them to not be there.* I left them right next to the shoes on purpose, and now they weren't there.* I did a good search and decided he must have been taking them.* The problem was, how would I approach Paul?* I stand 6'1, 200 pds, and Paul is only 5'6,maybe 175 pounds, so physically*he was no match, but also he paid a large rent and just about kept to himself except for the nightly foot shows he seemed intent on not missing.* When I told my wife about what I suspected, she just laughed and said, "So he has a kinky spot for feet, and your feet are so pretty David." as she blew me a kiss over the Zoom call.* I think I blushed but chuckled with her as she suggested I casually mention that I couldn't find my socks from the last wash, to see if he reacted to that.* I agreed with her that I would play it cool and see how it goes.
I was going to mention to Paul that I was missing socks, but a part of me was getting caught up in the kink of it, with me fantasizing that I start having Paul give me foot massages as part of the lease.* I pictured him sitting on the floor rubbing my feet as I enjoyed a beer or two watching basketball.* Or another scene kept flashing in my mind, that I confront him and he begs for forgiveness as I order him to massage my feet.* The kink was getting to me as I jerked off in the shower wondering how it would go.**

The weekend was coming up and it was going to be a hot one, so really not able to do much outside and Paul had mentioned he was taking a break from his work to get his mind straight after receiving some criticism about some of his experiments from*the PHD staff.* Of course, I kept thinking to myself that his mind wasn't straight because I was foot teasing him each night.* I found myself fantasizing Paul at my feet as I commanded him to rub harder or use more lotion, making myself seem the dominant landlord.* Only problem for me was, that i am not that much of a dominant personality, more of a passive guy who would rather work something out, then actually having to confront the situation head-on.* On Saturday morning I slept in a bit, then decided to go to my local gym for a workout that usually lasted a couple of hours.* I passed Paul who was having breakfast in the kitchen and told him where I was going and probably be back in a couple of hours.* We had talked earlier in the week of hanging out and watching baseball that afternoon with some Margarita's that he would mix up.* I figured I could really foot tease him after a nice workout.* I got to my gym only to find it was closed for the day because the air conditioner failed.* I was pissed and figured it was too hot to run outside, so went right back home.* I was only gone 20 minutes, but as I slipped in the front door and went right to my bedroom, I was shocked to find Paul sitting on the floor of my closet in his boxers with my soiled socks all around him.* On top of that, he was sporting a massive boner.

Paul's face flushed a bright red as he stammered to explain himself.* I was shocked, but found myself angry enough to tell him to hush up.* This made the large closet go really quiet with Paul staring up at me.* It was weird, but with him sitting in his boxers, obviously sniffing my dirty socks, and aroused, I found myself a bit turned on with power.* He started to get to his feet when I told him to stay put.* He froze and stayed in a sitting position as my mind raced.* You got a thing for feet don't you Paul?* He didn't answer and I repeated myself, this time with Paul nodding his head a bit.* I smirked and called him weird but also told him I figured he was into feet since I caught him staring at my feet most nights.* I could see him swallow hard as I am sure his mind was racing too.* You like feet so much, you come in here to smell my socks and probably stolen a few too, right?* He nodded again with a new blush that told me I had him.* Hard to explain the power I felt standing over the smaller guy, knowing he wanted my feet and socks.* I quickly thought, "Fuck it, I'm going to play with him some and see if I can get those nightly foot massages I've been fantasizing about."* With Paul still at my feet, I asked him to take off my sneakers, sticking my right foot almost into his lap.* He hesitated slightly, then with shaky hands, he undid my lace and pulled off my sneaker.* You could smell the manly sock scent as I flexed my foot and sighed about how good my foot felt hitting the cool air.* I changed positions and stuck my left foot to Paul and he once again slowly unlaced and pulled off my sneaker.* His cock was raging, making a surprisingly big tent in his boxers.**

I felt so in control that I teased him by asking him if he wanted to take off my socks too?* He was almost in a trance as he nodded slowly with his eyes seemingly glazed over with lust.* Looks like your cock likes it there too as I rubbed my left foot over my right foot, wiggling my toes which could easily be seen in the tight white ankle socks.* I know you want my feet, so get up and come over to the bed so you can give me a proper foot massage, so you can get my pretty feet (using my Wife's line) in your hands.* Now with the wife gone, I wasn't as neat as I could be as I climbed on the bed, I noticed a couple of shirts and ties were still on the ottoman from the work week.* I propped myself up on some pillows so I could watch Paul give me a foot massage and as my mind raced, I figured I would play out the daily foot massage as extortion for his invasion of privacy.* I was surprised that I was now sporting a slight hard on from just the pure kink of the situation.

Paul was apprehensive as he walked up to the bed, trying his best to cover up his stiff cock but also he seemed to be so focused on my sock feet.* Well get up here Paul I commanded, my feet need some TLC and I expect an intense foot massage.* I felt myself in charge, but as Paul climbed up on the bed, he seemed to give me a slight smile that* seemed to show that he wasn't scared.* I have a big king bed with me propped up sitting almost straight up in the L position, Paul was able to sit facing me with my feet touching his legs where he sat Indian style.* He took my right foot in his hand and pressed firmly on my instep, pulling my leg up a bit so he could look directly at the bottom of my sock foot.* Paul was smiling as he looked at me and said, "David, you got some really nice manly feet."* That look of confidence from Paul and his firm grip on my ankle as his other hand pressed firmly into my instep dropped my own confidence of being in charge down a few pegs.* I even stuttered out a "Thanks" which made him smirk at me this time.* He continued to study my foot and asked me boldly, "First time I bet a guy has massaged these pretty feet?"* It was my turn now to blush as Paul obviously was enjoying my predicament and later he told me that my erection was the first clue that I was enjoying myself.

Paul pulled off my right sock, took a big sniff of the sock, almost a mockery now that he had gotten caught sniffing my socks in secret, flaunting the act now in front of me.* So manly of an aroma as he pressed the sock to his nose, while still gripping my ankle tightly.* I was surprised how strong his grip was, and also noticed for the first time that he was chiseled*with a nice six pack, since I never saw him workout.* I tried to break my own tension and said, "I never see you work out, but you got some strong muscles." I know that came out weird and awkward, but I was also on the defensive as I was not expecting Paul to be so take charge after finding him in my closet.* He smiled and said he wrestled through High School and College, one of the ways I paid for college was through wrestling scholarships.* He dropped my right foot and seized my left foot and quickly ripped off the sock, playfully tossing it at me saying, "Save that for later."* He started massaging the left foot with firm presses as he worked slowly from the heel to the ball of foot, and back down again.* You got some soft soles that are really well kept David, I have to admit, that first night you propped up those bare feet on the couch, I couldn't stop thinking of them.* I also know you were going out of your way to show off your big long feet, with the nice long toes. Weren't you?"* He said this with a menacing look and I was shocked into silence, knowing I had been caught too.* As he started to slowly massage each toe, starting with the pinky toe, his touch became ticklish to me.* I squirmed a bit at first, but as he got to the middle and second toe, I was wiggling my foot and giggling as I tried to pull my foot away.* Paul smiled as he gripped my foot tightly, turning his body so my foot was now pinned tightly between his upper arm and body, locking my foot tightly in place.* Oh no David?* Is someone ticklish?* With that he ran his fingers up and down my captive sole with quick scratches that made me shriek and struggle madly as I tried to escape.* His touch was so ticklish that I laughed harder and actually rolled to my stomach only to find myself pinned helpless, with Paul pulling both my feet behind my back, crossing at the ankles and me going nowhere.**

"Well well Paul taunted, Pretty feet David is quite ticklish huh?" Paul taunted as he positioned himself over my legs, using his own legs to lock my legs tight so they couldn't move an inch.* I quickly thought of his wrestling skills and figured he had me in a position that was familiar to him.* All I could do was look over my shoulder and see a smiling Paul studying my captive feet.* I tried to sound tough, but it came across so weak that Paul laughed out loud.* "If I don't let you up, you will kick my ass? He howled as he repeated my statement.* I was flustered and wanted to start yelling at Paul, but before I could, he scraped his fingers down my soft soles making me squeal with a new laughter.* I've never been tickled in my life and his light touch had me laughing harder than I could ever imagine.* Worst part for me, I was totally trapped, my feet could wiggle, but not escape as he explored each part of my foot.* His nails were just sharp enough that the tiny scratches over the balls of my feet had me pounding the mattress as my only defense.* After a good 5 minutes of slow foot tickle torture, Paul let up but only to verbally tease me.* "I knew these feet were going to be ticklish.* I just kept thinking about them day and night, probably why my studies have been going so wrong.* But now, I can have the best of both worlds".* As I caught my breath, I finally got the courage to say, "I'm kicking you out for stealing my socks and tickling me!"* I know, in reflecting, that this must have sounded utterly ridiculous, but what else could I do at that point?* I was being tickled by my tenant and I was humiliated.

The next thing I knew, Paul had seized a couple of my ties and was now finishing up binding my wrist tightly behind my back.* I was no match for his wrestling skills as it took him no time to wrap my ankles tight and now he finished up with me bound in a tight hogtied position.* Paul rolled me to my back and with a serious, but playful look, he placed a hand on my stomach and used his other hand to pinch my nipples one at a time.* Each pinch made me cry out in pain with Paul seemingly relishing my sensitivity.* "Tough guy going to kick me out huh?"* Now stroking my stomach lightly as he slowly worked his fingers near my ribs, then casually Paul started to poke each rib slowly.* I tried to shift away, but his soft hands were maddening and found myself giggling as I struggled in vain.* Paul worked slowly and methodically covering the area just above my hip bones with light traces that had me squirming to the base of my neck that had me screaming with an insane crying laugh.* His verbal taunts and light tickling had two affects on me, I was weak with laughter, and I was now incredibly hard, looking for relief.* I am not sure how long the torso tickle lasted but I was sweaty and my mouth was so dry, I begged for a drink.* Paul was laying on my side, his face was so close to mine that I could feel his warm breath on my cheek.* He was smiling down at me, letting me catch my breath and senses.* He patted me lightly on my face, almost an endearing act, then said, "Let me get us a drink, how about some margarita's that I made earlier?"* Don't go anywhere my ticklish friend as he rolled me back to my stomach leaving me in my hogtied position.

I felt weird waiting for Paul.* My mind wandered and I felt humiliated because I was turned on from the tickling and as I confessed to myself, the dominant position Paul had over me.* As a young man I used to have fantasies about being submissive in my early years, but never found an outlet that would help foster those dark desires.* I tried to come up with a plan to stop the torment, and also wondered what Paul had in store for me.* I could hear my cell phone ringing in the background which I figured was Carol calling in for our Saturday morning call.* I was surprised to hear Paul answer and start chatting with Carol.* "He is on a run, but I hope for not too long, it's really hot today" I heard him say to Carol as he walked into the room with our drinks.* "Oh sure, I will let him know to call you tomorrow, since he said he would be tied up all day with stuff." Paul smiled as he said good-bye.* He taunted me by telling me he almost put her on video call and showed her wimpy husband all tied up.* Paul came back with two cold drinks, with straws and a new sadistic smile on his face.* He gave me a few minutes to suck down the Margarita which I could taste the powerful Tequila as the iced drink cooled my hoarse throat.* I tried to reason with Paul, but figured out quickly as he started to kiss each one of my toes lightly, that he wasn't done with me.* Looking over my shoulder, I shivered with anticipation as he winked at me while his soft lips kissed my toes.

Paul was in charge, and he began telling me how he adored men's feet for as long as he could remember.* He loved feet, but when he was sixteen, he watched an older wrestler who was much smaller than a big wrestler take him down, and after removing his shoes and socks, he tickled the big guy into a screaming mess.* Since then, the two for me have gone hand in hand.* Paul was still pampering my feet with light kisses, some long licks here and there, then finally he said, "Hold on tight David, I'm going to nibble and suck on your feet for a while."* As his tongue snaked between my toes and his fingers lightly scratched my soles, I went nuts with screaming laughter.* Tied so tight and in such a vulnerable position, all I could do was laugh like a mad man.* My laughter was getting so loud that Paul stopped, but only to stuff my ankle sock into my mouth.* He picked right back up with my muffled insane laughter soaked in my sock gag.* Paul took his time and I was a sweating mess when he stopped, leaving me red faced and super dry mouthed when he removed the sock gag.* He provided me with another big drink of Margarita and I drank it down like a drunken sailor, actually thanking him for the drink.* I looked up to see that Paul was taking photos of me bound and helpless.* He taunted me by telling me he video taped the end of the toe licking tickle torture.* Then rolled me on my back again, he straddled my body with his cock straining through his boxers to ask me if I was going to kick him out now.* He took a picture which showed his massive hardon just inches from my face, chuckling as he asked me what my employees would think?* I was horny, hard and humiliated but strangely so turned on that a part of me didn't want it to end.

I told him I learned my lesson, and wouldn't kick him out.* I was now apologizing for teasing him with my feet, trying anything to not get tickled any more.* Paul kept smiling, but he was of course, letting my submissive side come to the service, straddling my body, he was lightly tracing my neck area, which I would squeak out a laugh or giggle when he hit a sensitive spot.* I didn't realize I was babbling about being sorry, not doing it again as he quietly teased me.**

Earlier...Paul's mind was racing as he poured a couple of Margarita's that he whipped up earlier, making sure to add some more tequila since he wanted David to get tipsy.* That last 40 minutes have been crazy with huge emotional shifts from freaking out as David caught him red handed in his closet, surrounded by his used socks, to now his landlord being tightly bound and helpless.* Even better, the dude was ticklish as a school girl.* Paul at first thought he would be kicked out by the end of the day, but now he thought, maybe David is into this a bit and maybe a little blackmail might just trap him into a no win situation.* Paul's cock ached as he played out scenario after scenario in his head, finally coming up with a plan to work David over for a few hours and break him.* David's phone rang and Paul figured what the hell and answered the phone, knowing it was Carol calling and since he had spoken to her in the past, it wasn't that awkward.* Telling Carol, Mark was out for a run, even in this heat was easy, throwing in that he said he would be tied up all day, wasn't a lie either.**

Now straddling David's body, playfully tracing his neck line, watching David squirm and giggle, enjoying how his body wriggled under his weight, and listening to David apologize and beg to not be tickled was driving Paul's kinky mind into overdrive.* It's been a couple of years since he had a submissive guy tied and tickled.* Knowing that Carol was away for an extended period of time, and just maybe, Paul could have the best of both worlds.* "Tell me how and why you started to foot tease me David?" Paul demanded as he pulled up David's shirt to tease his nipples.* David moaned, then quickly explained how he saw the Foot Fiends magazine in Paul's book box.* David explained how it turned him on when he showed off his feet, knowing it was wrong, but since he was turned on by the idea, he couldn't resist.* "I knew you were eyeing my feet every time I went barefoot." David sheepishly explained.* "So you wanted me to notice your feet? But what did you expect to happen next? Paul asked, truly intrigued by David's confession.* David confessed that he pictured Paul, massaging and worshipping his feet, picturing him being submissive to him.* Paul chuckled at that thought.* Well my friend, I am going to worship your beautiful sensitive feet, but I am going to dominate you through tickling, making you my submissive tickle toy.* David squirmed at those words, but he couldn't hide the lust that had come over him, which Paul noticed as he looked behind him to see David's cock straining through his gym shorts.**

Paul reached back and found my throbbing cock, holding on to it through my gym shorts and told me he was going to make me his foot and tickle bitch, stroking slowly as he taunted me, I finally couldn't take it, and shot a massive load into my shorts with Paul laughing as I pumped and grunted uncontrollably.* I nearly passed out as Paul rolled me to my stomach, working the binds loose that held my hogtied position.* Paul released the wrist bonds, but only enough to work David's gym shirt off, then he quickly bound the wrist with the tie.* David was stripped of his shorts, leaving him naked, scared of what was to come.* Paul saw his fear and assured him that he was in no danger, except for the tickle torture that was coming his way.**

"I think the plan for the next couple of hours is to give you an intense tickling, from head to toe, and in the end, you will want to be tickled by me, or you will suffer the public humiliation of being exposed to your wife and company as a real submissive tickle bitch." Paul explained in a matter of fact tone that left David no doubt he would follow through with the threat.* David once again started to beg Paul for mercy, and apologies that fell on deaf ears.* Paul had tied David's ankles to each bedpost and was now working on tightly setting up David in a nice X bound position on his king size bed.* Paul was actually surprised how little resistance he was getting from his landlord, who was naked and once again sporting a nice hard-on.**

Paul figured the next couple of hours would be a slow and torturous tickling, making sure he worked David over psychologically since he seemed to desire a submissive role.* Paul thought, "If I can make this dark desire of David come true, maybe I can convince him to play the role until his PHD studies are complete."* Giving David one more big swig of Margarita, he again straddled the humbled man and gently traced his fingers from elbow to the exposed pits, lightly tickling the hair.* David, squirmed at every touch, his body so turned on as his mind gave into the dominant seduction.* "Tickle Tickle" teased Paul, with a soft voice as he leaned in as close as possible to David's face, watching the lust build in his eyes.* When he dug his fingers into these pits, laughter erupted, as he bucked hard trying to escape the tickle attack.* Paul had to hold on tight with his feet trapped tightly along David's body.* David's head rolled from side to side as Paul worked slowly around his neck, down across the hard nipples, then back to the armpits which were obviously a sensitive spot for poor David.**

Paul knew what he was doing, since David was not his first tickle victim.* Paul had honed his skills over the years and also attended many Dom/Sub events that he found on the internet.* He spent hours talking to Master's who explained the mental skills needed to properly take control of another person, while allowing them to still lead a normal life.* Paul kept picturing scenes where he would text David as he left work to tell him he was to take off his shoes and socks when he entered the house, and immediately place his feet in the wooden stocks Paul planned on buying.* Paul imagined kissing David's feet tenderly while he spoke with his wife on Zoom calls, with Carol having no idea what was happening off screen.* Smiling as he thought of scene after scene, Paul was now gripping David's knees, just above the knee, making him buck like a madman.**

Paul gave David a short break to drink and verbally taunt him as he took a few more pics.* "Should I call Carol right now and tell her you are kicking me out?" Paul teased as he used a silk tie to tease David's cock and balls, making sure not to let him cum again.* "You have an electric toothbrush right David? Let me show you a trick I learned a while back with another tickle toy of mine."* Paul pulled off the head of the toothbrush leaving only the steel nub and draped himself over the right leg,* Smiling back at the red faced landlord, he turned on the brush, then said, "The next 5 minutes are going to be hell buddy".**

David felt the nub of the brush start at the tip of his big toe, which was being held tightly by Paul.* It moved slightly down the toe pad and David squealed as he arched his back, trying to avoid the ticklish torment.* The nub was traced between each toe, down his long soles, then slowly rolled along the outside of the foot, making David scream like a mad man.* Paul couldn't believe how much the man screamed with laughter, struggling so hard that he thought David would actually separate*a shoulder.* The man was now babbling with little laughs and giggles, which Paul knew he was past the break point.* It was time to break his mind now.* Paul grabbed some lotion from the bathroom and rubbed his hands together, placing himself between David's legs, he let it known what was coming next.* Taunting David, he explained that he was going to get him off, then tickle his other foot the same way he did the right, with the toothbrush nub.* Unless you want to work something out?
With David tied spreadeagle, Paul and David discussed some dark intense secrets they both held.* Paul let him know that he was not gay, but enjoyed dominating men through their feet along with his other love of tickling.* David confessed how he used to fantasize being submissive to both men and women, but never tried with either.* David explained that his wife knew some of his desires to play the submissive, but she wasn't in the right mindset to help him out with it.* Paul put it out and told David that he was going to dominate him over the next several months, and expected compliance.* Paul explained the rules as he lightly stroked David's stomach and kept him on edge with light strokes, never letting him cum as they spoke for a half hour.* David was in lust as he agreed to the terms not fully understanding what he was getting himself into.* As he was stroked into a second mind blowing release, his thoughts kept going back to him standing over Paul in the closet and wondering, how the hell did things turn around so fast.

The first week was a learning experience for David.* Forced to get a pedicure once a week, he was now using thick lotion on his feet day and night.* He came home from work one day and was led to one of the spare bedrooms that was now equipped with a nice wooden foot stock bench.* Heavily padded bench with the openings having soft padding.* The top of the bench had 5 rings, so each toe could be tied back tight.* The ceiling had a big round ring that would be used to stretch out David's arms.* Leather straps were equipped to all sections of the king bed, making David cringe with excitement.**

Paul relished in his luck. Not only was David submissive, but so damn ticklish and his feet were flawless.* David was his submissive toy now, taking commands and never complaining.* Two nights ago Carol called and David acted quite naturally as he chatted with her, while his feet were in my lap being caressed as I read a paper.* No tickle fun tonight, I needed to study but wanted his pretty feet close by.* "How are things with Paul?" she asked, not knowing I was in the room. "Did you ever confront him about your missing socks?"* "Yes I did" David explained, He accidently took them by mistake from the wash, was David's explanation.* Carol was in a mood and said, "I bet he took them on purpose, but glad you stood up to him" she congratulated him.* David smiled and rubbed his foot along my leg, "Yeah honey, I put him in his place, probably make him give me a foot massage one night."* Carol laughed and I decided to take a break, grabbing his foot and kissing his toes one at a time.
The next day, I was in a mood and told David to give me a foot massage as I read.* He was doing a good job, then suddenly I felt his fingers start to scratch lightly up my sole, making me flinch and pull my foot away.* David smiled at me and asked, "You aren't ticklish are you Paul?"* I didn't waste time and jumped on David, rolling him to his stomach as I worked a leg lock on his lower legs, then without notice, I dug my fingers into his soft soles.* He howled with laughter and I showed no mercy as he struggled without luck to escape, finally giving up after a good 5 minutes.* I gave him a short break, then decided to take him to the stocks for a more intense session.* It was late and figured a good foot tickle torture would help me sleep.* Locking David in the stocks and using the straps to bind his arms tightly behind him, I took my time setting up the baby oil and brushes, with David already pleading for mercy.* I took the time to write many slogans on his feet from his toes to heels, took some pictures and then set up the video camera so I could post the session online to my onlyfans page.* You see, David has no idea his feet are featured on a weekly podcast that I host, and with 3500 followers so far, I had a real money maker.* I used a warm rag to wipe most of the oil off, but needed a scrub brush to get it all off.* This produces crazy hysterical laughter from David, leaving him spent after the 30 minute ordeal.

On Tuesday, I was feeling dominant and cruel, so I told David to send me a picture of his bare feet from work.* It took a few minutes, but in came a nice picture of his bare feet propped up on a chair.* I told him when he got home, I had a new technique I was going to try out.* Make sure you strip down to your shorts when you come in the front door buddy, I don't want to waste time.* As expected, David walked in and stripped down to his shorts, he was already hard, which I figured had been that way since I sent the text.* He looked good standing there barefoot as I led him to the stocks.* Once he was helpless in the stocks, to include his arms stretched high overhead to the ring, giving me access to his entire body.* I'm celebrating David, I got some great reviews and wanted to share my excitement with you, as I traced my fingers across his back, making him shiver with excitement.* "I can't wait to tickle you to tears, then make you cum, then tickle you all over again." My warm breath on his neck must have felt good, because his cock bounced as he tested his bonds.

I teased his body with light touches from his neck line, to the back of his knees and finally standing between his locked feet, facing my captive I ran my fingers from heels to toes, lightly at first, then increasing the pressure, watching his head fall back, as he howled with laughter.* I put a ski mask over his head and used night shade blinds to cover his eyes, so I could film his entire body for the first time.* I got a custom request from a fan willing to pay 500 bucks to watch the tickle torture, but also for me to spank David's bare soles with a belt.* How could I pass that up?* It was time to take our Dom/Sub play to the next level.* I kept upping the stakes in our play the past month as I became bored with the routine.* I was cleaning up on the Onlyfans page, but also found out my thesis was moving along but would take another 5 months, which would be 3 months longer and Carol would be back from China.* Of course, I kept wondering if some way I could get both of them as my submissive play toys.

David was tickled into hysterics again.* His soft soles are becoming even more sensitive with the pedicures and daily lotion routine.* He is also on a strict no cum routine unless I direct it.* I could tell this had him in a dilemma that left him very frustrated and wanting sessions in the hope of some relief.* He was deep in my submissive play, I had him in body and mind spirit, even making dinner for both of us most nights.* The other night when Carol called, I slowly stroked his cock with my feet, surprising him when I pulled down his gym shorts and jockeys.* To watch him squirm and miss conversation topics with Carol was a great mind fuck, as he shot his load he did his best to muffle the sound, making it sound like a cough.* He quickly got off the phone and took my orders to clean up my feet.* Such a powerful control I had over him now, that I needed to push the limits even more to keep my interest.* I decided to see if getting his wife into this play would be possible.

David was heading to China for 2 weeks and I decided to sit him down and plan out our next steps.* I made it clear that I needed more in our play, and told him that I was going to need a few more months of renting so I could complete my PHD.* He seemed happy that I would be around longer, but he was not expecting what I had in mind.* I have talked to Carol a few times over the past week, which was my plan, as I told David to let me answer the phone at different times, saying he is in the garage cleaning up, or went to the neighbors to borrow something.* Carol was easy to talk with as I remembered during our only visit as I inquired about the rental.* She is tall at 5'11, skinny frame, but also stays in shape with yoga and running.* I've had relationships with women and preferred them as sex partners, but never fully dominated a woman.* Something about Carol told me she would be willing to play if the situation was right.* I sprung this on David, which he was not too keen on at first, but also not upset with me bringing it up.* I told him of the benefits and the dark kink of having his loving partner joining him in the erotic world of submission.* It took a couple of days of talking, and some hardcore tickling sessions with some foot and ass spankings (two things I added to our play) to finally convince David in the erotic play.* He was not sure Carol would go through with it, but since I had a plan he was willing to try out, I figured I had nothing to lose.

David was instructed to get Carol pretty tipsy during his China visit, then casually mention that I was helping him get in better shape by teaching David wrestling.* Then David would confess that he always lost to me, and that it excited him to get pinned by another guy.* Then casually he would bring up that one time when David was winning, Paul pulled a dirty trick and locked up his feet and tickled him until he gave up.* I told him to watch for signs of smiles, or giggles, that usually means they aren't appalled at what was happening.* I provided a few more things for David to mention, but also told him to get into dom/sub conversations and his willingness to experiment with that kind of play.* I figured that this kind of talk was enough to know if there was any chance of this thing going further.* I guess we will see what David has to say when he gets back.

**Hopefully a part two will come, depends on the feedback

[email protected]

Been a fan of your stories for a long time and I especially love this one! Hoping for a part 2.

I am very excited to find out how Carol gets involved, hopefully she has a sadistic side too ;)

A masterpiece as always, without a doubt a good plot and teasing that complement it properly, I look forward to the second part where Carol's wife is involved

Oh please write a 2nd part to this! It’s so so good! I’d love to see him tickle dominating the two of them!

This might be your best story to date. You have created an intensely erotic situation and executed with incredible potency. The power dynamics here are spot on, and the role reversal is exciting. You do a great job describing the mind games and intentional dominant action. The tickling is superb! Great, great story! More please!

Very exciting story, as usual, thanks! I especially like toes nibbling and licking. I think it's unbearable, judging on myself! A second part would be very welcomed and maybe it would be with some revenge on Paul. It's just IMHO, I like stories involving tickle punishment and tickle humiliation. I'm joining the last reply: please, more!!!

Yeah would love Carol tied and feet tickled and worshipped alongside more of David for a sequel.

You teased an Amazon like Carol getting it in your previous two parter but we got played into seeing the couple still get tricked so I'm hoping a sequel to this makes up for that.

Thanks for all the nice comments and emails. I will write a continuation of this story as it has turned me on too. LOL

One of my fantasies runs along a similar line as this one, except I'm not into putting my lips on another male anywhere. But to have someone in a helpless position like you have him and tickling them to the breaking point, I would bargain with them that if they really can't take any more tickling, if they take my dick in their mouth and get me off, the tickling would stop.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back