• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MY UNSUSPECTED ROOMMATE – Part 03/03 (F/F - nylon)

nikus2021

Hello folks,

After severals drawbacks, I finally could put together the last part of that story.
Since I lost my original account access, I am using a different nickname.

MY UNSUSPECTED ROOMMATE – Part 03/03

Hello folks! It’s nice talk to you again! I hope you have enjoyed my little “mistaken identity incident” with Lily, because I certainty did! :) By the way, something awesome happened last weekend and I’m dying to tell it to you...

On Saturday afternoon, I was writing down the “tickling episode” which followed my “ticklish incident” with Lily, when Erika just burst inside my room. I had time for nothing. She just jumped over me looking over my shoulder, tickling my sides, and asking me what I was doing. Barely had I begun to squirm on my chair, she spotted her name on the computer screen and started screaming mad at me. Well, I soon ran out of excuses as anyone could expect, and then, I just confessed to her that I was writing down all of our “tickling episodes” so Nikus could post them on his favorite tickling forum. Well, as you see, I was just in such a huge mess since Erika has ever been internet-phobic about her to be public exposed, so I really didn’t know what to expect from her… I was sure we would have a harsh and mean argument since I have been exposing all of our little “ticklish secrets” to everyone to know, but surprisingly, after what did look like a long and scaring killing silence, Erika just blushed and said that she was actually fond of the idea. Then much for my surprise and relief, she just laughed about the whole thing and agreed about allow me keep writing and sharing all of our little ticklish secrets…

As you can imagine, I was immediately relieved, and then, gladly, I began to show to Erika all that I had been writing until then. Since she was in a very tickler mood, she soon started a storm of pokes and scratches over my sides and under my arms, and in not much time, she suggested that it would be better if she was the one telling that specific ticklish episode which I was writing then. Particularly about that one, I had no doubt about it, so I promptly agreed with her. Erika smiled ear to ear, and she immediately imposed me a very ticklish condition... Well, you probably pictured already what happened next... In a couple of minutes, I already was in our dining room, sat on a chair with my wrists tied behind it, and my nyloned feet fully-exposed resting over the top of the table just at the reach of Erika’s fingers... Of course, my ankles were tied together and the length of the rope was tied to a leg at the other side of the table. Yes, I was keeping my side of her bargain :) … If you might wonder, I was wearing a pair of a delicious thin sheer nylon ankle socks. It was of nude color with azure-blue toes and heels reinforcements. The sock cuff and the thin stripes, which started at the base of the cuff and ended at the base of the toes-reinforcement, were azure-blue too... It took many tickles on my soles until Erika finally started to rewrite the whole story according her point of view. Of course, any time when Erika would want me to refresh my memory or she would just want to sweep away her lack of words, she would tickle my soles until I was crying of so much laugh... It had been several laughing hours for me as she rewrote the whole “ticklish episode” while tickling-tormenting my nylon clad soles, but at the end, Erika ended up with an accurate and faithful description of what had truly happened… Well, I hope you all enjoy it. Kisses to all and nice ticklish dreams for you!

Hey there! I know that you’re used to hear Kate telling you our “tickling episodes”, but this time it is my turn. If you are one of Kate’s fans and think that she could have done a better job about telling this episode, you really should not ask Nikus… Spoiler alert, we had already asked him to compare our versions of this same episode, and I am sorry to say to Kate’s fans that Nikus’ very words were – “After a deep thought, I must say that Kate should be tickled in punishment for have done such a poor work!” Well, I think I am gonna follow Nikus’ suggestion and tickle-punish Kate for that LOL... Anyway, tickle-punishments apart, let tell me you what happened right after Kate’s “tickling incident” with Lily… But for that, I think it would be better if I begin at that very same morning…

It was my day-off from work, and I woke up early morning wishing to enjoy the most of it. Nothing special about that, but I also woke up really euphoric and horny indeed. I finally had the chance and the guts to tickle Kate’s nylon clad soles on the night before, and it had been way better than I ever had fantasized... As Kate probably have told you guys, I had fallen in love with her nylon clad soles at the first sight. Since then, they had been such an obsession for me… It had been years that I had been dying for tickle those pretty soles clad in thin sheer nylons, and finally, on the past night, it became true. I do not need to say that I went to bed very horny and wishful to tickle her soles clad in nylons again. But while I was sleeping, I had this same dream over and over again – my wrists were tied to Kate’s ankles and her wrists to my ankles, and we simultaneously tickled each other’s nyloned soles for hours until she finally freed herself, and as the winner, she then delivered a long and devilish tickling onslaught on my soles with her ultra-sharp fingernails… I was half-sleeping and half-awake throughout the whole night, so, I would touch myself over and over and over again while those thoughts and images would continuously flood my mind, specially the images about my soles being tickled… Somehow, now that my dream of tickle Kate’s soles clad in nylons had turned into reality, all my desire and lust were bringing back an old obsession that I used to have before met Kate’s soles – I wanted my own nylon clad soles to be merciless tickled.

Well, as you are already pictured, after I had my first shot with Kate’s soles, I was dying for someone to have a shot whit mine. Of course, there was only one little problem – I had no tickler for that… Who could I ask to tie me up and then tickle my nylon clad feet? I knew no one! Well, you might think that there was my roommate, Kate, but I could not think about ask it to her. At the time, I was still afraid of she took me as a weirdo… And even if she could have ever agreed, I would have had to wait until that late night at least… What a bummer… But then, I just remembered that erotic notebook which Kate had given to me... You may call me silly or naive, but after had a shot with Kate’s nyloned soles, I was really longing to believe in that silly notebook. So I hushed and wrote on the second page – “My stockinged feet will receive the tickle-torture of their lives!”

Smiling and with that wish in mind, I went to my wardrobe to get some clothes. Unlike the most of people, I love to start my day off with a matutinal walk. Usually, I would just grab some fitness sport suit, some cotton socks and runners, and go out for it… But not this time! I could not resist of starting my choice of clothes by dressing on a pair of very thin and sheer white stockings. If that notebook would really work, I surely could not tell where or when my tickling wish would become true, thus, wear nylons did look like the right choice for me at that very moment. Of course, it brought to me a little unexpected problem – How would I match workout clothes with white nylons? Well, I did my best and at the end, the result was kind of acceptable… I chose a two pieces seamless fitness sport suit compound by a light blue sport sleeveless tank top and a black just above the knee sport short; and for my feet, some soft Nike transparent Air Max 97 runners. Yes, you did read it right! It was transparent, so anyone would be able to see what was inside my shoes... And yes, I got no cotton socks! I was just loving so much how it did feel like when my nyloned soles would slid against the fabric of the sneakers insoles, and how everybody would just be able to see how my feet were clad in sheer nylons because the shoe clear transparency, that I just decided to take the risk of ruin my nylons rather than protect it with some pair of thick socks… At the end, I was really happy about my choice and ready for my day off. So, after a last glance to my figure at the mirror, I grabbed my iPhone and my Air Pods, and listening to some music, I ate a peach and drunk some orange juice just before went out completely horny to my matutinal walk.

Unlike the other times when I would go on my early promenade, on that morning, as much as I walked and my nyloned soles would slid being scratched against the texture of my sneakers insteps, as much hornier I would became, and at each sliding scratch, I would just day dream as if it was someone’s fingernails scratching my soles instead... Yes, I was doubtless dying for having my nylon clad soles tickled to the point of being lost in an intense tickling daydreaming…

You see, usually, I would walk around one hour or one and a half hour, but I was so lost in my day dreaming that only when my stomach growled loudly I finally realized that it already had been close to a three and a half hours walk indeed. For my fortune, I was close to the diner where I usually go after my walk on my way back home, and for my lucky, it was still serving late breakfast. I was there, eating, when it just hit me – It had been almost four hours of my morning and no tickling at all… Along my walk a lot of people glanced examining my nyloned legs and feet, I even did step on the grass near a cop where it was just forbidden to step on the grass, and despite she had given a long and careful stare to my feet, she said nothing nor even gave me a fine… So, I was there at the diner feeling myself very disappointed about how it was taking too much time to have my soles tickled that I even tried a shot to some positive thought – The day has not ended yet, there are several hours ahead so there is plenty of time to my wish turn into reality… – I repeated it mentally to myself several times while I waited the waitress brought a last cup of tea for me.

When the young waitress put it over my table I was paying so much attention to my mobile, that I even did not notice how she was sweet on my nylon clad feet, what I only discovered weeks later, but it is another story… Well, how I was telling you, I was sat there, taking my sips of tea and sliding through the Instagram posts, when an incoming call warning popped on the screen. I did not recognize the number, but since it was my day off, and I was in a good and horny mood, I just took the call.

“Hi Erika, I’m Brenda from Picky Pawnshop. I don’t know if you recall but some time ago, you had asked us to inform you if a specific item ever got available...”

“Oh yes… I recall the Shop, but not any item…” I answered clueless.

“Well, you had asked us to inform you if a specific glove with human fingernails ever become available for public selling. As it’s registered here, you bought the other one and wanted to complete the pair, if the other one ever showed up on our pawnshop.”

“Oh yes…. I recall it now!” I exclaimed remembering what it was all about. “Do you have the glove?” I asked excited, already day dreaming about how it could had been if I was wearing the two gloves when I tickled Kate’s nylon clad soles on the night before.

“Yes, I have it right here! By any chance, would you be interested yet?” Brenda asked me full of herself as any good seller.

“The hell yeah!” I answered right away. It would be incredible to complete the set I had, and what if Kate could thought sort of a revenge of wearing that pair of gloves to tickle my nylon clad soles? That idea just turned me way hornier than never, I really needed that glove! ”How much do you want for it?” I inevitably asked.

“Well, we have been offered three thousand for it, can you cover the proposal? Maybe, five hundred more?”

“Three thousand five hundred? For such thing? You gotta to be kidding me!” I said completely disappointed. It was too much money for such a stupid glove.

“I’m sorry to hear that,” said Brenda with a disappointed voice. “But if you don’t want it, I’m think we already have a winner!” She completed, and then, as any good seller, she offered me a last chance, “Are you really sure you’re not interested about it?”

“Well…” I started to bubble. It was such a hard decision expend a lot of money on a stupid old ugly glove… I love tickling, but pay so much for such thing? When I bought the other glove, it came together with a wooden case, a feathers dust and an hourglass, and I had expend only two hundred dollars at the time. Three thousand five hundred was an extortion… I was ready to let I go, but of course, Brenda was a good seller.

“Oh, I should say! This glove comes in a set with a wooden case and some other accessories too,” said Brenda on the phone. As soon I heard that, the three thousand five hundred dollars just did not sound like huge money anymore.

“A set? ….” The things suddenly became much more interesting, “Would five hundred more be enough?” I asked excitedly. At the end, the glove would probably be just a piece inside a collection of another set of tickling toys. I just felt that I really could not let it go. “Not, What about six hundred? I give six hundred more for it!” I said to definitely win the item.

“Deal!” Exclaimed Brenda right then. “For the three thousand six hundred bucks this item is yours! Would your credit card be still the same?”

“Yes,” I answered.

“Excellent! I’m gonna send the message so you can make the payment. As soon it got confirmed, I’m gonna send the item to you. Do you still live in the same address?” Asked Brenda.

“Yes…” I confirmed as I listened she reading the address that was registered in the store.

“I see the payment confirmation had just arrived,” informed Brenda a minute later.

“Yeah!” I celebrated, that glove was already mine. “Do you have any idea about when will it be delivered?”

“Well, your address is the closest to our pawnshop. Our deliverer will leave within five minutes, so I think it will be at your home within twenty minutes if you want.”

“Twenty minutes?!” I exclaimed surprised, besides food I never had something delivered so fast before. “I think it would be good I hurry up back home then!” I said.

“Oh, you’re not home! If it would be better for you, we can schedule another time to deliver it!” Offered Brenda.

“No, no! It’s ok! I’m heading home now! I’ll be there within fifteen minutes or so!” I exclaimed on the phone. Lucky I, the diner was near home.

“Very well, it’s booked…. Congratulations for your purchase, Erika, I hope you enjoy it! … And one more thing, I don’t know if you recall, but we have no refund policy!” Added Brenda just before hang up the phone.

After I heard Brenda’s last words on the phone about the no refund policy I just remembered why I did not like that damn pawnshop. Anyway, my purchase was already done, and I had no much option than get the fastest that I could at home. In a hush I paid my bill, and then I ran towards home. It took me eighteen minutes to get in there. Barely did I open the front door of my apartment, my mobile immediately rang. I picked up the call. It was the deliverer saying my purchase had just arrived. Since I was kind of tired after had run back home so fast, I just asked the deliverer to come up the stairs. Around two minutes later, I heard the apartment doorbell rang.

“Hello! I have a delivery from Picky Pawnshop for Erika,” said the deliverer. By the voice I could tell it was a girl a little older than me, but since she was wearing a black motorcycle helmet I could not see much of her beyond her black leather jacket, black thick jeans and her black leather boots.

“I’m Erika,” I said grabbing from her hands the heavy wooden case which was wrapped in brown wrapping paper. I put it aside the door inside my apartment, and then I signed the form on her mobile confirming I received my order.

As soon the deliverer turned her backs, I used my foot to push the door causing it to beat closed behind me. Euphorically, I grabbed the box and carried it to the TV room where I put it over the center table. I was euphoric, but before open it, I went to my bedroom to get the other wooden suitcase. I put it open at right of my new wrapped acquisition. So, with no care about the wrapping paper I tore it apart with my hands, and after a deep sigh, I just did open my new wooden suit case… Soon, I was smiling ear to ear… It really was the other glove from the incomplete pair that I had. I bent my body closer to my new wooden case to examine its accessories and I smelled something like a pungent almond perfume coming from it. It was a nice scent, so I give some few deep sniffs to smell it better. Of sudden, I felt a slight pain on my forehead followed by some dizziness. I immediately sat on the couch. I closed my eyes in the hope that my dizziness would vanish soon, but instead, I just felt myself very sleepy. My body also did seem so tired and heavy that inevitably I just fall asleep laid on the couch.

I do not know for sure for how much time I was asleep but at some point I smelled some strange scent below my nostrils that wake me up. I was slow, so it took a little time until I understood what was happening, but then…

“OH MY GOD!” I shouted out completely surprised as I realized that my limbs were restrained. Quickly, I turned my body so I got on a sat position on the couch. I glanced to my wrists and saw that they were tied together and attached to a rope with was binding my thighs together. Just below my knees, another piece of rope was keeping my calves restrained together, and for last, another piece of rope was tying my ankles together. “IS IT YOUR DOING, KATE?” I shouted out fearfully in the hope of that not to be anything worse.

“I’m afraid not!” answered a female voice mixed with the sound of some footsteps coming from behind of me. Before I could think of turn my head, the voice owner just got right before me.

“Who are you?” I asked scared but trying to look confident to the black-haired girl who was just in front of me. ”UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!” I shouted to the girl who then began to grin at me.

“Who am I?!” She exclaimed piercing my eyes with her blue eyes. “I am the rightful owner of those two wooden cases!” She answered back grinning wider. “Do you know?! At first, I would just let you sleeping on the couch, but then I just thought it better… It wouldn’t be fair I let the girl who stole my pawned stuff to get away without any sort of punishment!”

“Steal? I stole nothing! I bought it from the pawn shop!” I replied back in a mix of bravery and fear while I struggled against my bounds.

“You bought?!” The girl exclaimed with disdain on her voice. “It is the same thing as steal! Don’t you know that when you bought it you stole my chance to get it back?!”

“Maybe you should go after Brenda instead, she was the one selling your stuff!” I suggested.

“Oh! I sure will!” She said with an evil grin on her face. “But now, it’s the time to get even with you,” she added. Soon, my heart was in my throat, I was helpless at the complete mercy of that stranger girl who would punish me by doing God knows what.

“W-what are you going to do with me?” I babbled completely scared.

“What am I gonna do?!” She exclaimed with a crazy expression on her face. I followed her with my eyes as she came closer and sat just right at my left on the couch. Immediately she grabbed my chin and raised my head upwards, “Maybe I should smash your face and beaten the hell out of you,” she threatened.

“Oh no, please, don’t! Don’t, please! Don’t,” I begged completely in terror already feeling some tears starting to pudding my eyes.

The girl laughed a maniac loud laughter and in the drop of a hat she just grabbed my tied ankles locking them under her arm. “Or by any chance… Would you be ticklish?” She asked and playfully start to remove my right shoe with her hand.

“Oh- noh! Oh noh! Oh noh!” I bubbled as I felt my shoe sluggishly sliding out of my foot and realizing what was just about to happen. Instantly, a tingle grew on my clit, and my intense fear soon turned into an intense wave of adrenaline discharge that travelled throughout my whole body. I could not believe, my soles would finally get tickled and by that total stranger who really wanted to punish me and have no reason to go easy on me. It did seem that my soles would finally receive the tickle-torture of their lives...

“I’m no-ohohohohohohoho-ot, I’m no-ohohohohoho-ot, I’m no-ohohoho-ot ticklish-ahahahahahahahaha, ahahahahahahahaha,” I babbled denying my ticklishness already bursting into loud laughs as soon the girl’s sharp fingernails landed scratching my nyloned sole. “Ahahahahahahaaaahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, I’m nohohooa-hahahahah-ot, hahahahahaha ticklihahahahahahaha-lish-ahahahaha.”

“Not ticklish? You’re not only a thief, but a liar too, hum?” The girl mocked as she raked my sole harder with her fingernails. “Do you know what thieves and liars have in common?”

“Nohohohoh-ahahahahahaha-oohohoho-ot, I do-hohohohohoh-don’t know hohahah, hohohoahahahahahah, hahahehehehehahahahahaha,” I bubbled in middle my laughs twitching my foot under those tormenting fingernails. “Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, hehehehehahaha, hehehehehehhehehehehehehe, ahahehehahahehehehahaaaahaahaaaahaha.”

“What both liars and thieves have in common, is that both deserve to have their foot bottoms tickled in punishment until they pass out,” she answered and then just tickled bloodthirstily the whole length of my sole. “So, laugh for me you little ticklish liar thief, laugh for me!”

“Hahahahahahahaha, heheheheheheheheh, hahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahah, hehehahahahahahah, ahahahahahahaha, hehehehehahaahahahah,” I laughed loud as her fingers were scratching from the top of my toes to the bottom of my heel, and all the way back again, “hahahahahahahahahahehehehahahahahahaha, oh-nooooot-hehehehehahahaha, ohohonoooot, hahahahahahahaha. Plea-ashshshshasee, nooothahahahaha, nooott, hahaahha…”

“Not? I have plenty of tickle for you! Now keep laughing like the naughty little ticklish liar thief that you are! Koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo on your ticklish nylon clad thief’s sole, Koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, take the punishment that you deserve! Koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, Koochie koochie on your ticklish nylon clad liar’s sole, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo,” tautened me the girl while her fingernails were raking up and down my whole poor sole relentlessly.

“Hahahahahahahha, hahahahehehehehahahahah, hehehehehahahahaha, I’m not a thhehief-hehehahehahahahehe-ef, hahahahehehehahahahaha,” I tried to complain about it again in middle my laughs causing only her to tickle me even harder, “Hehahahahahaha, ahahahahahahahahah, hehehehehehahahahahahahahaha, h ehahahahahaha, ahahahahahahahahah, hehehehehehahahahahahahahaha,” I was soon laughing nonstop by having simply a single sole tickled. “Hehahahahahaha, ahahahahahahahahah, hehehehehehahahahahahahahaha, hehehahahahahahahaha, ahahahahahahahahah, hehehehehehahahahahahahahaha.”

“Oh yes, you’re a thief! And a very ticklish one as I see!” She began to mock me again, “Koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo on your little ticklish sole, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, let your sole show us how ticklish you are! Koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo on your nylon clad thief’s sole, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo…”

“Haaa, ha, hahaaaahahahahahahaaa, hahaaahaha haaa, ha, ha, Haaa, ha, ha, haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa, ha, ha, haaa, hahahaaaahahahahaha, haaahahahaaahaha,” I was laughing already twitching my whole body. “Oh no-ahahahahahahahaha-no-ahahahahahahahah,a ahahahahahahaha, ahahahahahahahahehahahahahah,” I bubbled in middle my laughs, just before I received a sharp tickling attack on my nylon clad toe pads. I immediately crunched my toes in reflex. “Hehahahahah, hahahahahahah, hehahahahahaha, hehahahahahaha, ahahahahahahahahah, hehehehehehahahahahahahahaha,” hahahahahahah…” I laughed and laughed and stood laughing for a good time, and later, I still laughed when some residual ghost tickles took my whole nylon clad sole as the girl’s fingernails moved away from it to help my remaining shoe in sliding off from my other foot.

“Look at this pretty fresh nylon clad sole over here!” The girl exclaimed rubbing her cheek against my newly exposed fresh sole while I was laughing my final giggles. “It feels so soft and smooth under this thin sheer sweaty white fabric!” My clit tingled as I felt that gentle caress. “God! I love how it smells!” The girl added before give some loud sniffs to my toes and sole. Immediately, I was wet like never before and I just closed my eyes believing by her whispering voice that I would receive a gentle teasing before a complete foot worship, but I was completely wrong, the girl had other devilish plans in mind.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I immediately squeaked as her fingernails were raking my newly fresh exposed sole while her teeth were nibbling my nylon encased toe pads. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahahaha, hehehehahahahahahahaha, hehehahahahahahahahehehehehehe, hahahahahahaha, hehehehahahahahehehahahah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, ahahahahaha, hehehahahahahahahehahaha,” I was soon back laughing my lungs out again as the teeth moved away and the sharp fingernails were poking and scratching my nylon clad sole into a delicious devilish renewed tickling torture. “Hehahahahahahahahahah, hehehehehahahahahahehehaha, hehehehehehehahahahahahahehehehehahahahah, hehehehhahahhahahahahahaha, hehehehehahahahahaha, hahahaahahahahaha, ahahahahaahahahahahahaahaahaaa, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, haaaaahahahahahahah, hehehehehehe, hahahahahahaaaaa,” once again I could not do nothing but laugh helpless twitching and squirming my whole body.

“Oh, look at all that struggling! You’re such a naughty ticklish thief, don’t you?!” The girl said making disdain of me as I jerked my legs under her strong and firm arm lock. “Koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo on your squirming ticklish sole, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, Koochie koochie koo, just laugh and struggle like the little ticklish thief that you are, koochie koo, koochie koochie koo on your ticklish nylon clad thief’s sole, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo on your ticklish delicious squirming nylon clad sole, koochie koochie koo…”

“Hehahahahahahahahahah, hehehehehehahahahahah, hehehehhahahahahahahaha, hehehehehahahahahahahaha, hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha, ahahahahaahah, ahahahahahahahahahah, haaaaahahahahahahah, hehehehehehe, hahahahahah,” I could do nothing but laugh while unwittingly keep jerking my legs against her body. “Hehahahahahaha, hehehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahahah, hehehheheheheh, hahahahahahaha, heheheheheh,hahahahah, hehehehehe, hahahahahahaha,” I laughed even more “Hehahahah, hahahahahahah, hehehehehehahahaha, hehehehahahahah,” I laughed jerking my legs and kicking my foot in total ticklish agony, that lovely and delicious ruthless tickle torture on my sole was already too intense to bear with.

“Oh my dear ticklish thief! You really like to struggle huh? Koochie koochie koo, koochi koochie koo, koochie koochie on your nylon clad ticklish sole, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo. Why are you so uncooperative? Hum? koochie kooochie koo, Koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, if you stole my stuff is because you really are into this tickling thing! Koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, now why don’t you cooperate and just stop all that struggling?! Koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo…”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, hehehehehehehehehahahahaahahah, hehehahaha-I-ca-hahahahaha-aahahaha-an’t, hahahahahahahaha, I’m too-ohohoho ticklish-ahahahaha, hehehhahaha, hehehahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I ca-hahahahaha-aahahaha-an’t, hahahahahahahaha, avoid it, hahaheheheahahahahahah, hee, haa, hehehehahahahahahahahahaha,” I mumbled my answer in middle my renewed laughter.

“Look at that! This ticklish liar thief finally said something truth! Koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, on your nylon clad ticklish sole, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo.”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, hehehehehehehehehahahahaahahah, hehehahaha, YES, hahahahahahahaha, I’M TOO TICKLISH, hehehhahahahehehahahahahahha, hehehehehahahahaa, hehehehehehehehehahahahaahahah, hehahehahaha, THAT I CAN’T STOP STRUGGLING, hehehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, heheheheheheh, hahahahahahahahahahahahahehehe, hehehehehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahah, hehehehehehehehahahahahahahahah…“ I shouted in middle my laughs.

“Ooh, look how cute you are confessing something that I already know! koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, look how cute your sole is squirming like that, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie, you are so cute ticklish that I can’t avoid let you have some fun with my wooden cases, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, but of course, you gonna be the ticklee, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo on your ticklish nylon clad sole, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo…”

“Hahahahahahahahah, oh no, hehehahahahahehehahahahahahahahaha, don’t need, hehehahahahahahahehehahahahah, plea-hahahha-se, hehehehahahahah, just get your stuff and go, hehehahahahahaheheeheheahahahahaha, heheehahahahaahaha, heheehahaahahaha”, she was such a good tickler that I just wanted her to stop and leave. I just could not bear having any inch of my foot being tickled anymore. “Hehehahahahahahahahahahahaha, hehehehehahhahahahahahahahaahahahahaha, hehehehahahahahahahahahahahahaha, hehehehehehahahahahahaha, I’m really sorry, hehehehahahahahaha, hehehehahahahahahaha, hehehehehahahaha, I really shouldn’t had bought your stuff in the pawnshop! Hehehehahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, hehehehehehehehehehahahahahaha, I’m really sorry, hehehehahahahahahaha,” all that foot tickling had already been the enough. I was contented, my stockinged feet had already received the tickle torture of their lives. “Hehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahaha, hehehehehehehahahahahahahahahaha, hehehehehehehahahahahahaha…”

”Don’t be silly, you’ve earned it! You have such a cute pair of ticklish nylon clad feet! They deserve to learn the secrets of my wooden cases! Now be a good ticklish girl, and take those last scratches before the class begin! koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo on your ticklish nylon clad soles koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo on your soles koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo…”

“Hehehahahahahahehehahahahaha, hehehehehehehahahahahaha, hehehehahaha, hehehehehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, hehehehehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahahaha, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahahaha,” I laughed my lungs out. Both of my nyloned foot bottoms were being tickled together then. “Hehheheheheehahahahahahehehahahahaha, hehehehehehehahahahahaha, hehehehahahahahahahahahah, hehehehahahahahahahahahaha,” it did not matter how much I was squirming my feet and twitching my body, my very ticklish soles had to endure that delicious ruthless tickling torture for an uncountable time, until, eventually, my tickler changed her fierce attack into gentle fingernails scratches and my laughs turned into soft giggles, “heeeeeeh, heeeeeh, heheheheee, heeeeh, heee, heeee, heee, heee, heee, heee, heee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee…”

“Hear out all these sweet giggles that you have! I think we will have such a good time!” The girl exclaimed just before apply a final sharp scratch on both of my soles and let my feet go.

I just stood helpless laid down on the couch trying to catch my breath back. Completely tired, I just heard her footsteps around the whole apartment, and inevitably, my brief rest finally came to an end. The girl rolled me down until I fell on the floor, and then she begun to drag me by my legs.

“What are you doing?!” I complained but she just s******ed back all the way, until both of us got in the kitchen. There, I clearly saw some pieces of rope on the floor waiting for me. My captor quickly rolled me over my belly against the floor, and then raised my tied ankles on the air. Soon, she grabbed a piece of rope and attached my bound ankles to the half-height of the one of the table legs. Next, I felt a stiff metallic one piece toe cuffs being locked binding my big toes together. Then, I grunt while she tied a piece of rope to the toe-cuffs rigid body and stretched my soles upright by the length of rope, until she tied it firmly to the same leg table leg where my ankles were bind to. Lastly, she grinned while did show to me a weird set of toe-cuffs. It was like an adjustable spread bar with two perpendicular smaller spreader bars at its sides. At the end of the smaller bars there were the metallic cuffs themselves. Soon, I heard the sound of its spread bar hitting the table leg from behind, and then I felt the metallic cuffs being tightened around my pinky toes. Finally, she adjusted the spreader bars to the shortest length and my feet were forced stretched aside. I struggled against my new bounds just to discover that it was impossible to squirm or jerk my feet away. My soles were completely helpless, that weird pinky toe-cuffs made it impossible to twist my big toes inside their own metallic cuffs, making my soles to be completely exposed as a wide open target. The girl left the kitchen for a while, and before that I could complain, she soon returned carrying my two wooden cases. She rest both of them open on the floor.

“Now little ticklish thief, like I said, it’s time to you learn the secrets of my wooden cases… So, I think I’m gonna start with my favorite!” The girl said retrieving a tiny glass bottle from the newly purchased one. She generously sprayed the content of it over both of my soles until they were both damp. The girl opened a wide grin on her face while stared me right in my eyes like just waiting for me.

“OH MY GOD! THAT’S AWFUUUUL!” I soon shouted, as extremely uncomfortable itches began to sprout all over my nyloned soles and toepads. “PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!” I begged in agony, those itches were immediately driving me nuts.

“I’m sorry my dear, once sprayed, you have to long until its effect to stop!” She answered, followed by a wicked laughter.

“PLEEEEEEASE, SCRATCH IT, PLEEEEEASE, SCRATCH MY SOLES, MERCY, PLEEEEASE, SCHRATCH IT,” I squealed nonstop under that awful itching agony.

“Scratch? That sure is something I could do for you, my dear!” The girl answered in middle her wicked giggles. “In fact, that is what those nailed gloves are for!” She completed. “But first, you must earn it!”

“OH MY GOD! PLEEEEEASE, PUT THE GLOVES ON, PLEEEEEASE PUT THE GLOVES ON AND SCRATCH MY SOLES, PLEEEEASE, PLEEEEASE, PLEEEEEASE, I CAN’T STAND IT, PLEEEEEASE, PLEEEASE, PLEEEEEASE…” I keep begging in despair.

“Well, if you want it so badly!” The girl said sitting on the floor. She unzipped her boots, took them off, and then stretched her legs until her socked soles were touching my face. “Sniff them and you might earn it!” She added before laughed wickedly again.

That itching agony was so terrible that I immediately started my first deep sniffs to those socked soles. A nice pungent of warm leather from her boots mixed with some light fragrance of lavender soap and a little reek of sweat came from them. That exquisite scent was so deliciously heady, that I just shoved my nose against her soles to smell it better. I could feel it by the touch of my nose that her lace pink color socks were made of a thin delicate cotton fabric. As I slide my nose up and down those socked soles savoring that smell, I noticed the hot pink color of the toes and heel reinforcement of her socks.

“Look at you ticklish little thief! I can see that you really want me to scratch your soles!” She said before laugh. “But first, let's take care of my feet. Come on, give them a kiss!”

Immediately, I started to plant a lot of kisses all over her socked soles while that itching agony was beyond unbearable.

“Mmm, that was a good start. But I want more. Lick my soles, little ticklish thief.” She demanded right after, “Or I will never scratch those itches away from your feet!”

As soon as I heard I stuck out my tongue and started to lick her socked soles up and down with all my will. First the left sole and then the right one, and then, all over again. I could hear her moaning while I was doing that, so I tried to put my whole attention to it since it was almost impossible to endure all that terrible itching on my soles, I went on doing my best into twirling my tongue drawing circles licking those delicious socked soles, dumping the fabric of her socks with my saliva.

"Well done, ticklish little thief! Now, put my toes in your mouth." She demanded letting out a wicked giggle.

Again, I did as I was commanded, I shoved her socked toes in my mouth. She moaned loud as I used my tongue to massage her toe pads while I sucked her toes. She forced her foot until the top of the balls of her foot got inside my mouth. I grunted and she laughed again. Soon, it was the time for her other foot, and again I had to endure her foot being forced inside my mouth, and I sucked it with all my strength as I drooled and moaned for her pleasure.

“Perfect, little ticklish thief! You’ve earned it! Now, I'll give you the scratches that you are dying for!” She said much for my relief. I eagerly watched as she put the nailed gloves on and she kneeled at my side.

“OH YEEEEEEES! SCRATCH IT!” I said as soon the glove made of human nails started to rake my poor helpless itching nyloned soles, “SCRATCH IT! SCRATCH IT!”, I begged again. Within seconds, those scratches turned into sharping tickles, and soon I was giggling until burst into loud laughs one time more, “Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, hahahahaha, hahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahah, ” I laughed as the scratches relieved the itches but fired unbearable tickles on my soles, in a pure torture of mixed itching and tickling.

“Are you enjoying my scratches, little ticklish thief? I hope so! koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo on your ticklish nylon clad soles koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo on your itching ultra-ticklish nylon clad soles koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo…” She teased me while scratching every single inch of my poor tortured soles.

“Aaaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaaaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaa,” I was laughing loud nonstop in pure agony.

“Look at those pretty ticklish squirming toes that you have! Koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo on your nylon encased ticklish toes koochie kooochie koo, kooochie koo, squirm them for me, kooochie koo, kooochie koo, kooochie koo,” she teased me while I squirmed madly the only three unbounded toes of each of my feet that I could squirm.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha”, I laughed uncontrollably as the itch was finally vanishing into a light tingling that I could feel on the spots of my soles while they were waiting their time to being tickled.

“I could do this forever, keep tickling your feet! koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo on your ticklish nylon clad soles koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo on your little thief’s ticklish soles koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, …” She renewed her taunts and disposition to tickling me as much she could want.

“Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, mercyy-yy-yy-yy-yy-yy, mercyy-yy-yy-yy-yyaah, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, ” was the only answer the I could give.

“Mercy? I’m afraid not, little ticklish thief, I just can’t let your soles go unpunished, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo on your delicious nylon clad soles, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, “ the girl teased me tickling me even harder.

"No, no, no, no, mercyyyy, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, stop, stop, stop, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha anything, anything but this, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaa, haaaaaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaaa, “ I begged laughing and feeling my face truly warm because of so much I had laughed until then.

“Koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo on your soles, koochie kooochie koo… Anything but those deliciously torturing tickles? Koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo… If that’s your choice, little ticklish thief, I have no option but give you a nice farewell gift, koochie kooochie koo, koochie kooochie koo,” the girl said to me in middle her last teasing.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaa…, haaa…, hahaaa, .ha, ha, haaaah… ” I let out my last giggles as I felt her last strokes on my already very tortured and tired ticklish nylon clad soles. I laid my head on the floor to catch my breath again. I was exhausted after so many time laughing uncontrollably nonstop, my tummy was aching from so much laugh. I could feel my last laughing tears running down over my warm probably beet red face.

As the tiredness was taking over my whole body, I heard her the girl walking on her socked feet, and retrieving something from the new wooden case. I did not bother on raise my head and just saw her socked feet approaching me.

"Okay little ticklish thief, open wide your mouth, this ball gag is perfect for you. It will keep you nice and quiet for a while,” she said forcing the ball gag inside my mouth.

“Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!” I grunted as the she fastened the gag behind my head. That was my first time being gagged. I loved the way like her fastened it tightly, making me feel completely at her mercy. Being gagged made me feel incredibly vulnerable and submissive, in the best way possible.

“Look at you little ticklish thief, you look so sexy with this gag in! But do you know… Now is the time for that ‘anything but tickles’ that you asked for!” She said with disdain.

"Mmmph, n-n-n-nmmphno-nommph, mmmph, mmmph, mmmph!“ I groaned in despair as I saw a tiny bottle on her hand. My eyes immediately opened wide open in terror.

“Can you see this tiny bottle over here?” She asked me grinning. “It’s my favorite itch spray, its effects last way longer than the other you experienced! I think near twelve hours!”

“Hummph! Mmmph! Hummph! Mmmph! Hummph! Mm-nomph-nomph-nomph-nomph! Hummph!” I let out my muffled scream as I heard the sound of the nozzle and felt the spray landing on my completely exposed and restrained upturned nyloned soles. My soles immediately exploded into the most intense and unbearable itching agony beyond any imagination.

“Do you known little ticklish thief, we wouldn’t want you to not endure twelve hours, would we?!” She mocked me with a grin. “Let’s make sure that you will do it!” She added turning the hourglass from my wooden case upside down. “When it gets empty, let’s spray your soles again!” She laughed.

“Mm-nomph-nomph-nomph-nomph! Hummph!” I begged through the gag. As I squirmed my body trying to not pay attention to the burning itch on my poor tortured soles, the girl was organizing the items in the wooden case, except by the ball gag and the toe cuffs that were used on me. She started to walk around the apartment on her socked feet, and a few time later, I just had an awful surprise.

“I found some interesting literature over here…“ She said sitting leg crossed in front of my head. “I love this diary of yours! If it’s true what you wrote in here, your roommate’s nylon clads soles are really such a thing!” She said with a malicious smile. “Too bad I will not be able to stay here and have a round with your roommate’s nylon clad soles…” She complained.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" I grunt in dismay and shame about my little secret had been exposed like that. A stranger reading my diary where I confess my passion for Kate’s nylon clad soles.

“And what about this ‘Book of Desires’ that I’ve found!” She said just before started to flip through it. “What a shame, just two pages!” She said disappointed. “Hey! Look at that, it seems that is you who write on it!” She said interested. “My stockinged feet will receive the tickle-torture of their lives! … How odd, have you wrote this today?” She mocked me.

"Mmmph! Nomph-nomph-nomph! Mmmph!” I tried to deny.

“I just love how you are such a nylon feet tickle freak, little ticklish thief!” She sweetened on me. “You might not be so bad after all… Do you know, I think I may give a little push to you enjoy your roommate’s nylon clad soles while yours receives the tickle torture of their lives!”

While I left out some muffled grunts, ashamed and in a deep agony caused by that awful nonstop itching on my nylon clad soles, the girl went reading through all my personal diary. She was so interested in my fantasies about Kate’s nylon clad soles, that I thought she would forgot about the hourglass. Unfortunately, she notice the empty hourglass as soon the last grain of sand fall.

“Do you know what time is it, little ticklish thief? It’s spray time!” She evilly mocked me and sprayed my soles again. Immediately the itching agony increased twice than before.

“MMMMMMMPH! MMMMMPH” MMMMMMPH!” The gag muffled my loud screams.

“Well, little ticklish thief! It’s time to say good bye! I won’t be selfish so I will share with you some of my toys from the wooden cases that you stole!” The girl said laying on the floor some restraint accessories between my open diary and the ‘Book of Desires’ where she wrote a note and left it open too.

As she walked away carrying the two wooden cases, I was left alone at that kitchen floor completely unable to have the least scratch on any spot of my nylon clad soles to relief all that itching which was torturing them. The minutes seemed like days, and as the afternoon give place to the evening, and the evening to the night, I had to long the itching for the whole twelve hours… Eventually, the itchy vanished and I fall asleep right there…

It was way past midnight when Kate arrived. She had a scare when she found me on the floor and woke me up. She was about to remove my gag when she spotted what that girl had laid on the floor. She read the page of my open diary. I got completely uneasy.

“Erika… I really loved last night!” Kate said to me. “I would really love you to sweeting my nylon clad soles and tickle them!” She added. I was instantly relieved, but then. “What is that?” Kate asked grabbing the ‘Book of Desires’ which that girl left open. Kate started to read in loud voice what the girl wrote on the page:

"My dear Kate,

Erika is eagerly awaiting your arrival! She’s dying for her nylon clad soles to receive the tickle torture of their lives… The choice is yours - will you tickle her until she is begging for mercy, or will you cuff yourself and offer yourself up for the same delicious torment? Gag in your mouth, wrists behind your backs, and some ultrathin sheer nylons on your soles. Press the button on the beeper I've left and I'll be there in a heartbeat to assure that both of you will have your nylon clad soles tickle tortured like never before. Today yet.

Yours in ticklish delight,
The Delivery Girl."

“Do you know Erika, I think we both are going to have a day off tomorrow!” Said Kate.

“MMMMMMMPH! MMMMMPH” MMMMMMPH!” I uselessly tried to scream through my gag and get Kate to back down from that idea, but she just had made her decision.

In no much time, Kate had already cuffed her ankles together, the ball gag in her mouth and tightened on the back of her head, and her wrists cuffed behind her backs. She rolled on the floor, picked up the beeper on her hand, and pressed the button on it.

As a fast delivery, that girl was back there at our kitchen again. She removed her black helmet, and then slowly and playfully removed Kate’s shoes exposing her sheer black stockinged feet. Quickly, the girl locked Kate’s bound ankles under her arms, and landed her fingers over Kate’s ultraticklish nylon clad soles.

“Ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph, ha-mmmph,” burst Kate into muffled laughs.

The night was long, and Kate experienced all the tickling and itching torture that I had already endured hours before. We had been tickled to the dawn, and then, to the dusk. At the final tickle torture, Kate and I had our cuffed ankles padlocked together so the girl could tickle both of our nylon clad soles at the same time. And then, just after she released one of Kate’s wrists and give her the cuff keys so we could free ourselves, the girl thrown on the floor a contract to us. On the contract, we would allow her to use our empty room as her own personal play room, and in exchange, we would also be allowed to use it, and once a month, both Kate and I, would have to spend the whole weekend surrendering our nylon clad ticklish soles to be tickled and itchy tortured by that girl.

After all that extreme and unbelievable tickling torture our nylon clad soles endured, we gladly signed that contract. And that is the reason why the old empty room of our apartment is not empty anymore.

The End

Just awesome! All 3 parts of the story are just great. Thank you for posting it and thanks again for not letting the story "die" unfinished.

I just love these stories! Thank you for completing it! I cannot believe that it has been as long as 2018 when I read the first chapter. Time flows horrifyingly fast.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back