• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Front Preparation, Execution, Success, Failure, Snare, Or Loss

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The next morning, Ross awoke, with adrenaline. due to his idea.

As the Uber drove him toward the office, Ross's frame of mind was such that he almost did not care about that day, more so about setting up a plan to snare MIA in full from George.

In sports, that was a bad strategy to follow. Look ahead to one opponent you wanted to beat, while failing to play against all of the other opponents before, a road that you might fail in.

When Ross got to the office, he rushed through the office, and said to his secretary Ashley. "Hold all calls, please Ashley. I am working on something important. Fritz, Tim, Alan Hell, and Gerry, can call me on my cell phone. Besides them, I dont care who else calls. I am working on a very important project, and must have complete focus" Ross said.

"Yes, Ross" Ashley said, as Ross went into his office and closed the door.

Ross dialed Tim's number. "Good Morning, Best Friend, how can I help you?" Tim asked.

"Are you very busy? I have something I want to talk to you about" Ross said.

"Ross, like you, I'm always very busy. Both of us are CEO's of billion dollar companies. The difference is, you are probably more hassled than I am because of your involvement with Oil and Gas, but I know that is not the reason you called me. seriously, how are you, and what can I do for you?" Tim said.

"I finally came up with a great idea of how to solve the situation with George and MIA" Ross said.

"Um , and let me guess what that is.. Not one that is rational and throw in the towel like your beloved Kayley, your lawyers, and all of those who love you like I do as my best friend, have advised you to do" Tim said.

"Hardly. I am going to devise a plan doing the same tactic that Tazzio did when he snatched the original RossShell away from me. Use a front man, someone who would do all the work where George would not know that it is me, and get MIA away from George. Then, I can give such person a small piece of MIA, but not nearly as much as splitting. MIA with George, and paying overseers salaries, and percentages. I dont like that idea" Ross said.

"Yes, and I dont really like your idea. When Alan Hell and Gerry hear that idea, they might not like it either, and if Kayley ever finds out, in any way, she will want to wring your neck, and accuse you of being an obsessed immature baby. "Tim said.

"I will talk to Alan Hell and Gerry. Let me worry about Kayley. Kayley does not have a right to tell me how to run my business. I dont tell her how to teach her classes" Ross said.

Tim sighed. "I want to be supportive. I know that you hate George's guts,. and you want to stick it to him badly. The thing is, this is not like the Tazzio situation. Tazzio I could see you wanting to bury legally after he took RossShell away from you under false pretenses. That was and is the company you have worked your guts out for , for a quarter century. It is yours, until you either sell it, you pass and Kayley if she's still alive when you pass sells it to someone. RossShell is yours , unless you cant run it or you dont want it anymore. This is, and has been a long drawn out battle over a company ten percent RossShell's size that you seem almost obsessed with. Forget your old crazy aunt. You told the bitch to go fuck herself. I personally think it is too much planning, too much risk, not enough reward, and you might potentially get hurt very, very badly by George if he finds out. You could end up tied up in court for years with him suing you on God Knows what Else. Ask Alan and Gerry, but my call would be no" Tim said.

"I understand. Thanks for your advice. I'm going to work on some things" Ross said.

"Calm down, do your work, and let;s have lunch tomorrow" Tim said.

"Fine, talk in the morning" Ross said.

Ross hung up with Tim, and tried to piddle with paperwork, but knowing how obsessed Ross's mind was, and how he was always going all directions a thousand miles a minute, he could not get off the subject. He composed e-mails to Alan Hell and Gerry and told them of his plan. Both called him, separately, within minutes of each other, and told Ross the same thing. There was nothing legally that said he could not, but it was too much energy and too much risk. The men agreed that Ross would think about it.

On the way home in the Uber, Ross stopped to buy Kayley flowers.

When Ross entered, he went to kiss Kayley, and handed her the flowers. "Lovely., thank you"

Then Kayley sighed, and said. "I've known you for 27 years. You did something, and I know just what you did. You are not going to give up this thought about getting MIA from George. Okay, Market Boy. spill it, and it had better be the truth, or you have no idea how cold this apartment will be for you, indefinitely if you even so much as lie to me or omit anything" Kayley said

Ross sighed. "Okay, fine, teacher. I figured out how to get MIA away from George without him knowing it is me who is the buyer. I do exactly what Tazzio did to me to get RossShell away from me the first time. A front man, so George thinks he is selling to someone else, just like Tazzio put that Mitchell guy as his front to trick me into selling RossShell, where I thought I was selling to Mitchell, instead of to Tazzio. It worked for Tazzio, so why would it not work for me?" Ross said.

"Yes, and you remember how angry you were, and what length you went to , to deal with Tazzio and to get RossShell back when you found out that it was Tazzio who got RossShell instead of Mitchell. You had a problem at the time, and had to get rid of RossShell for a while. When you found out, you went after Tazzio with both barrels. You got RossShell back. I was furious at first, but looking back on it, I know why you did it. Tazzio had taken your beloved company under false pretenses that you had spent half your life working you ass off for. MIA is nothing Ross. Why would you risk everything we have, 1 billion, 2 billion, whatever. George is an obsessed crazy old man. He could go after you for years, he could sue you for damages that might cost you MIA, RossShell, RFS Its too much risk. Kayley says no.

"Okay, so thats two nos, you and Timothy" Ross said.

"What did Alan Hell and Gerry say?" Kayley asked.

"You know lawyers, they said we will think about it, examine it from all angles" Ross said.

"Ross, please, please, just let's go to OKC, do shows, and drop this out of your mind. If you do ever, even consider this, you need to spend a lot of time planning, and figuring it out. Time that could be wasted on your dealing day to day with RossShell, RFS, us. We will do OKC, and then when we come home, have meetings with Gerry and Alan, and just think" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley. "Yes, teacher"

That night, before bed, Ross and Kayley packed for the upcoming trip to OKC.

Ross knew he had to do his shows, have his work and fun with Fritz, Steve and the people that weekend.

Knowing Ross, he would not let this go about MIA, until he got his way.

Why , did Ross have to get his way?

Something far more than Ross being angry with his aunt and cousin had to be behind Ross's rage.

What was it, if at all?

That would be seen. After hopefully Ross being able to focus on his shows that weekend with Fritz, Steve, and Kayley.

Last edited:
Knowing Ross, he would not let this go about MIA, until he got his way.
Everybody is advising Ross to let it go, but his bullheaded side is coming out strongly and he is forging ahead with his plan to deceive George.
George is evil and I suspect will be vengeful if and when he realizes that he has been tricked.

You are very correct, and perceptive, mils.

We will see if Ross really goes through with the plan, and what happens if Ross does.

More to come within a day or two.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back