• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hail Dicktator

sarutakidu33

I am not the creator of the game, but I am surprised that our community has not yet taken a look at this exceptional game.

What you need to know is that the game is free, it is updated every month or so. The patreon allows you to have access to updates earlier and to participate in polls on the continuation of the scenario, the scenes, and the girls concerned.

Because yes in this game you are a kind of hotel manager on an island, with a whole harem available.
Basically, the game is more focused on bdsm, but there are many fetishes to see. Especially the one that interests us all: tickling.

The tickling scenes are not numerous (5 or 6 I think) but they are the hottest scenes I have ever seen in an adult game. They are amazing, trust me.

I put the link of the patreon for those who are interested. If we invest enough in the project, we will be able to see many tickling scenes to come (they are often in second or third position in the polls) so it will be easy to raise them.

I also put the link to have it for free (it's legal as I said, and posted by the game designer)

https://www.patreon.com/hachigames/posts

https://f95zone.to/threads/hail-dicktator-v0-47-1-hachigames.51437/

Have fun!

How do you unlock the tickling punishments?

Looks like a fun game and first tickling scene was nice but also seems like you have to invest quite a lot of time to actually get to any tickling

You have to progress in the story and sidequests to unlock it.

Yes you have to invest time in the game to find all the tickling scenes, but is it worth it.

Are there more cutscenes with tickling later on in the game or only the punishments?

I've only seen two scenes from the storyline that had tickling in them but those were great

Felt like a huuuuuuge time investment for minimal tickling content. If the reader/player is also interested in the other content (blowjobs, handjobs, degradation, paddling, etc.) then it might be a good fit.

If only interested in tickling content, personally I recommend looking elsewhere. To each their own! Thanks for the link, sarutakidu33.

Thanks you ! And yes the time investement is huge but there are 9 scenes of tickling in the game. There will be more and trust me, there are insane ;) And you can replay it when you want.

A bit poorly paced game, but it has an impressive amount of tickling for being a not tickling focused one. 7/10, would recommend :)

Hi all ! It is indeed a really cool game. There are more and more tickling content especially if you invest on his patreon you have the opportunity to vote for what type of scenario will happen in the future in the game. In addition to that the creator does ensure that a certain balance is maintained between the fetishes throughout the game. So there are always tickling and foot scenes (because one girl in particular in the game has a tickle and foot fetish). You will also have access to all the commissions made by the creator of the game if you take the higher tier of his patreon in addition (and there are a lot of tickling for it) in addition to being able to make a commission yourself. In short, a real nugget for those who have the patience to get involved.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back