• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Outlaw for Hire Part 4 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is time for the next chapter in La Diabla's series, Outlaw for Hire. Thank you so much for your support on this series as well as the rest of the Deputy's Universe. In the last chapter, we saw La Diabla make peace with El Guapo and now she is embarking on a new phase of her life. What that will all entail, you just have to keep reading! We are about halfway through this series, then we have two more series to go and Phase 3 will be complete. All of this motivation I have would not be possible without your support and dedication. I have some good stuff coming up soon, and I really hope you enjoy this next part. Don't forget to vote for Deputy's Universe for the Golden Feather award when the time comes. That is one of the best ways to show your appreciation for this effort. Now, onto the next chapter! Any comments are most welcomed!

PART 4

La Diabla could only smirk as she heard that response. She then reached down between Clara’s legs and found that feather on the bed. She then picked the feather up and then started to stroke it along the outside edges of the left breast and saw the mound shake a bit. She continued to stroke the feather around the breast, going from the outside edge to underneath the breast and into the inside edge. She saw the tit shaking and she flickered the feather again. “Tickle tickle….” she said softly.

Clara groaned as she felt that feather teasing her left breast. The sensations were devastating as her body was more sensitive after all the tickle torture and teasing, she had endured to this point. The way the feather would slowly caress the soft edges of her mound sent chills through her body. When that feather softly slid across the underside of her breast, she couldn’t help but to start laughing. That sensitive skin was helpless and all she could do was feel how intense the ticklish sensation was and she laughed. She still could not wrap her mind around what was happening to her, especially when the feather moved towards her nipple. She was experiencing torture and pleasure at the same time. When the feather kissed her stiff nipple, her laughter turned to moans. Clara was so confused over this as she desperately wanted to be free before she ended up doing something she never did before.

Veronica continued to watch the breast play with the feather and her adrenaline kept increasing. Her eyes also looked at that left exposed armpit and she wondered what would happen if it was her fingers playing with that area. She started to crave, wanting to tickle that spot and she started to move forward. She then felt her right arm get grabbed and she saw Gabby looking at her. “What?” she asked.

“Where are you going?” Gabby asked her. She saw her lover moving towards the bed and wanted to know what she was up to. She knew Veronica was turned on right now, just like she was.

“I want to take a closer look. I want to see if I can join in. La Diabla is having all the fun! I want to give that bitch some payback myself!” Veronica told her. She then walked up to the bed and knelt down on the floor. She then looked at the black feather continuing its torturous path and licked her lips. Then she looked at the exposed armpit. It was just there completely vulnerable. Her desire was getting stronger, and she wanted to torture the woman who disrespected her earlier.

La Diabla continued to flicker and stroke the feather on that left nipple and noticed Veronica was now kneeling by the bed and staring at Clara’s body. She couldn’t help but smile as she could see the look of lust and revenge on her mind. She knew that both Gabby and Veronica must have been going crazy watching her have her ticklish and sensual way with the victim and figured it was time to get them involved. “You like what you see?” she asked.

Veronica heard La Diabla’s voice and turned her head towards her. “Yes, I like what I am seeing. What you are doing to her is……..beautiful.” she responded.

“Yes, she is indeed a very ticklish lady. As you can see, tickling can be a very effective way of torturing a woman. Her skin is so soft and so responsive. I really could do this for hours! My goal is to break her. You can tell she is already starting to lose her mind. You know she is one of those uptight bitches who never engaged sexually with a woman before. The mere thought of another woman having their way with her breast is probably making her go nuts. The fun part is, when I am done with her, she will have a very special moment with another woman and do something she probably never had before. Experience the ultimate pleasure…..” La Diabla told her in a seductive tone. She then turned her head towards Clara and saw the look of fright in her eyes. She knew she must have heard every word she said.

Clara was in shock. She could still feel that feather teasing her nipple and it did feel good but hearing what La Diabla had planned for her scared her. It was true, she never had these moments with another woman and the scary part was that according to the outlaw, she was going to experience the ultimate pleasure. Her mind raced as she thought about that. Then it dawned on her. She was already told she was going to be naked and if she was going to have the ultimate pleasure, it could only mean one thing! Clara started to panic and now she started to try and free herself again. She screamed into her gag hoping for mercy.

“hehehe hear that? She knows what I will do to her and even though she is not happy about that, in the end she will……..love it.” La Diabla smiled at Veronica. She then started to flicker the black feather against the underside of the nipple. Each flicker was done at a slow and deliberate pace to increase the sensations.

“I love that! Yeah, she will be a lesbian after we are done with her! Speaking of which, can I help? I want to play with her too. It looks like…….fun. hehehe” Veronica asked.

La Diabla chuckled a little as she could see the eagerness in Veronica’s eyes and in the tone of her voice. She figured it was time for her “students” to practice what she was teaching. She also looked at Gabby who had that same eager look. “You both want to help me torture her?” she asked.

“Yes!!” Veronica said with a lot of enthusiasm. She really wanted Clara to suffer and wanted to break her.

“You know we do! Thank you!” Gabby responded. She then moved next to the bed and eagerly awaited instructions.

“Hehe I love both of your enthusiasm. I will tell you what. Let’s go to the torture stage again. I want you to practice your skills. I want to see how much you learned and also see what you’re made of. How about the both of you start off somewhere fun? Like……….her feet.” La Diabla said and then winked at the couple.

Clara gasped as she heard those words! It was bad enough she was still enduring the feather teases on her nipples. It was bad enough those other two women wanted to join in on her torture, but now they were instructed to tickle her feet? She started to really writhe in her bondage as best as she could as ticklish fear took over. She did not want her feet touched and was getting desperate.

“See that reaction? She must have some really ticklish feet! Hehehe Is that it, Clara? You have some ticklish feet? This will be so much fun…..” La Diabla taunted. She then looked at the excited looks on Gabby and Veronica’s face. “Ok, go down there and have a lot of fun with them. I think I will give her ribs a little attention while you do it…”

Gabby and Veronica both looked at each other and had huge smiles. They were going to have the pleasure of tickling Clara’s feet. They quickly stood up and nearly ran over to the foot of the bed. Gabby made it to the right foot and Veronica was at the left. With the feet tied in a spreadeagled fashion, they could each enjoy a foot all to themselves.

La Diabla stopped feathering the nipple and then placed the feather between Clara’s breasts. She then looked down at her victim and grinned. She could see the terror in her eyes and how she was desperately tugging at her bonds. She shook her head softly side to side and then grinned. “Tsk tsk tsk. It is no use, Clara. You are tied down and there is no place for you to escape. I am very good at tying as you can tell with your stockings. You aren’t going anywhere! Now, my friends are going to play with your feet. How bad? I don’t know, but I know you will find out! While they do that, I am going to play with these ribs of yours. They are sticking out, looking for me to play with them. Oh, this is probably going to be absolutely horrible for you. You are going to be laughing so hard! I hope while your brain explodes from this torture, somehow, someway you will think about why you are here. It is just not a good idea to piss off other people. Now, let’s see how many ribbies you have!” she threatened.

Clara screamed into her gag as she felt fingers starting to press into each of her ribcages. Her body was hypersensitive at this point. Each touch seemed like she was being hit with electricity and she still couldn’t protect her body. She started to feel some discomfort in her wrists as she was desperately trying to pull them free, but it was no use. The fingers moved up and down her ribs and it was such a horrific feeling. She hated herself for being so ticklish at the moment because this was going to do her in. She started to wonder if she was going to die. All she wanted to do was to be released and not suffer under these women anymore.

Veronica looked over at Gabby and saw that look of joy on it. They were about to play with some feet and do their best to impress La Diabla. She then did a quick look at the foot, and it was still inside the black stocking. She could tell the foot was average size and not too narrow, but not wide either. From the outline of the stocking, the toes seemed to be the same length and probably were long except the baby toe which seemed to slope down. She then wrapped her hands around the foot and started to massage it. The foot was still warm and then she looked over at Gabby. “Hmmm….I am debating whether I should keep the stocking on, or should I go after her bare foot?” she asked.

Gabby saw her lover’s hands on Clara’s foot and felt a great surge of lust in her body. She then took hold of the right foot and could feel the warmth of the body part. When she felt the stocking material on her hand, she started to salivate. She then heard Veronica’s question and smiled. “That is a good question? How about we start with the stockings, then tear them open like a gift! We could tickle her barefeet at the same time! Now, should we go easy on her feet like how ours were played with, or should we just tickle the hell out of them?” she asked.

Veronica giggled after hearing that question and she pondered it. She remembered how she felt when her own feet were lightly tickled the previous night and how pleasurable it was to her. But that was with someone trying to get her turned on and she was having a sexual moment with her girlfriend. The woman whose foot she was holding right now insulted her, so she had to suffer. “Let’s tickle the shit out of her feet!” she declared.

Gabby smiled and winked at Veronica. She loved her enthusiasm and then let go of the foot but held onto the top of the right foot with her left hand and used her fingers on the right hand to quickly scrabble up and down the trapped foot. She immediately felt it jerking and she knew that these feet were really sensitive!

Veronica did the same maneuver as she held the top of the left foot with her right hand and used the fingers of her left hand to slide them up and down the foot. She noticed how soft the material was and enjoyed the feeling. Her fingers easily slid up and down the foot and she had to apply pressure to her right hand to keep the foot still while she tickled it. There was a surge of lust flowing through her as tickling this woman’s foot felt amazing. This was not about playtime; this was about trying to punish this woman. Her fingers moved up and down the sole and went towards the base of the toes. She could see and feel the toes clenching and that amused her. “That’s right bitch! Laugh! Laugh for me!” she taunted.

Clara exploded into deep laughter when she felt both of her feet being held, then felt fingers going up and down her feet. She hated her feet being touched by anyone as they were highly sensitive. Now both of them were being tickled at the same time. Her legs tried their best to pull away, but those bonds on her ankles held firm. She knew the outlaw was right. She was good at tying down and she had no choice but to have these women attack her dreadfully ticklish body. Clara also screamed louder as she felt those fingers still probing her ribs and driving her absolutely wild. This was a very intense moment and she wondered if she would survive it. Her body was on sensory overload, and she could feel all the different areas being tickled at the same time. She felt fingers near the base of her toes on her right foot and felt fingers moving up and down her foot on the left one. She laughed hysterically and her eyes were shut tight. Her mind had no idea when she was going to either die or be set free.

La Diabla was enjoying that hysterical laughter under Clara’s gag. She was also enjoying how the body was reacting to how she was pressing her fingers into the ribcage. She wanted to try a new technique for rib tickling. She always felt confident in her own abilities, but it was never a bad thing to improve. She remembered how her own ribs were tickled in the cavern back in Santa Selena. She remembered how Helga touched her ribcage and how horrific that was. The key was the amount of pressure. Helga was much stronger than she was, but she understood the concept. She then pressed the tops of her fingers in the crevices of the ribcage and applied more pressure. She had to gauge how much pressure she applied as she didn’t want to break any ribs. Once her fingertips were pressed far enough, she then wiggled them quickly and felt Clara’s body trying to move side to side in agony. “Oooh!! Is that spot ticklish?” she taunted.

Gabby could hear La Diabla taunting Clara and it made her more excited. Her own fingers were exploring the ball of the foot and near the toes. She seemed to notice that the foot reacted a lot when she did that. She remembered how it felt on her own feet, but that was a light touch and intending to get her horny. This was about torture. She then started to stroke her fingertips horizontally across the ball of the foot and had to hold the foot a little harder. She then looked over at Veronica who seemed to be enjoying herself tickling the other foot. “Isn’t this fun?” she said with a smile.

Veronica looked over at Gabby and grinned. She was having a lot of fun tickling Clara’s foot. She focused on the arch of the foot. She would move her fingers in lazy circles in that area and felt the foot desperately trying to get away. The arch was high, so she loved how her fingers would move up and down on the contours of the arch. She also wondered who was tickling Clara the best. They were all tickling her at the same time. She wondered if they should see who could get the best reaction out of her. She looked up and saw La Diabla’s backside, including her shapely ass in her jeans and the soles of her boots as she was leaning over and tickling Clara’s ribs. Veronica started to imagine what that ass or those feet would look like, but she had to focus again. “Hey, I wonder who can make her scream the loudest?” she said.

La Diabla paused her rib tickling and turned her head around. She could see the look on Veronica’s face and could tell she was having a grand time. She did like the suggestion of who can make Clara scream the loudest. She then looked over at Clara’s face and smiled. “Hey, we are going to have a contest and you will be the judge. Give me a moment….” she told her.

Clara started to whimper as she heard those words from La Diabla. She was going to be a judge? Of a contest? She knew that whatever it was, it was not going to go well for her. She was happy the tickling stopped. Her feet were still being held, but they weren’t being tickled. She was also relieved her sensitive ribs were not being tickled either. She closed her eyes and took advantage of this moment to catch her breath. She also started to moan in desperation because her body was getting exhausted.

La Diabla turned around and sat on the bed between Clara’s legs, Indian style. She saw the faces of Gabby and Veronica and she felt like a schoolteacher. She clasped her hands together and smiled. “Ok, we will have a contest. You each have a foot. I have her ribs. We will see how can make her scream the loudest. Are you two better than me? We will soon find out. Hehehe” she laughed.

“Oh yes! I think I got the hang of this. To make it interesting, how about we put a wager on it?” Veronica said with a sly smile.

La Diabla smiled as the idea of a wager sounded like a lot of fun. “Ok, what shall we wager?” she asked.

Gabby licked her lips and loved this idea. They were going to torture Clara and have some fun between them. Her mind started to think about what they could all wager. Then her eyes went wide as she thought of something fun! “Hey, how about this? The winner gets to tickle the two losers’ tits when we get home. Hehehe” she offered.

Veronica felt a major rush of lust flow through her body as she heard that wager. The thought of not only tickling Gabby’s breasts excited her, but the opportunity also to tickle La Diabla really excited her. She could have her way sexually with both women! “I like it!!! Let’s do that!” she said with glee.

La Diabla tilted her head back and laughed. These two women were still trying to play with her sexually since the previous night. She wondered what would happen if she lost, but looking at their faces right now, she knew she couldn’t back down. If she did, then these two women could doubt her reputation. She figured it would be fun to torment both of them, just like she did to their feet. “Ok, deal. I look forward to tickling both of you. I will feather tease you and this time, you won’t have any sexual release. Just sexual frustration until I decide to go to sleep, and you can do whatever to each other after that.” she told them.

Veronica gasped as she heard La Diabla accept their offer. She started to imagine feathering Gabby’s breasts and then having her way with the outlaw. She started to rub her hands and got excited. “Oh, I am really going to enjoy making you both squeal and beg me for mercy! Hehehe” she said with happiness.

“Not going to happen babe…I will love tormenting you both! Now, who goes first?” Gabby asked.

“Let’s make it simple. Rock, paper, scissors. The winner gets to go last. That person has the advantage. Hehehe” La Diabla told them. She looked at each of them and then opened her left hand and balled her right hand, ready to play the game. She saw them both having their hands ready and at the count of three, they each played the game. She noticed her hand was a rock, and so was Veronica’s. Gabby had scissors, which meant she automatically lost. “Haha! Looks like you go first.” she said with glee.

“Dammit!!! I knew I should have done paper! I would have won and gone last!” Gabby yelled out, then slapped her forehead with the palm of her hand. She then looked at Veronica. “Come on my love! You have to win this. Make her go second that way you go last and have the advantage.” she told her.

“I got this….” Veronica said as she looked at La Diabla. It felt like a gun fight at the moment, and she steeled her jaw and got her hands ready. “You ready, outlaw?” she said, trying to sound serious.

La Diabla couldn’t help but smile as she saw the determined look on Veronica’s face. She then locked eyes with Veronica and got her hands ready. “Feeling lucky? Let’s do this…” she told her. They both counted to three and La Diabla had scissors and she saw that Veronica had paper.

“Dammit!!! She beat me! Hehehe” Veronica laughed as she realized she lost.

“Of course. But this was just the warmup. Now, we each get to tickle her. We will have Clara decide who tickled her the best.” La Diabla instructed. She then turned around and saw Carla’s exhausted face. She then got closer and stared into her eyes. “Listen to me…we are each going to tickle you. When we are done, then you tell us who got you the best. There will be a reward for you when we are finished! Trust me, you will LOVE it. hehehe” she told her.

Clara’s mind was spinning. She had to be a judge of who tickled her the worst? She shook her head in disbelief and wished they would just leave her alone. She also wondered what kind of reward she would have. She was told she would love it, but the way they treated her so far, she feared it was not going to be go well for her. She also knew she had no choice. Even though they were tickling her, she was still aware there was a large, sharp knife present and they could still kill her. Clara then nodded her head “yes” and hoped for the best.

“She’s ready! Ok, let’s have some fun, girls! Gabby, you are up first!” La Diabla said.

Gabby twisted her neck as though she was trying to crack it. She then cracked her knuckles and stared at that trapped right foot. “Ok, I am going to tickle this foot of hers. BUT….I will tickle her bare foot!” she announced, then reached her hands forward and started to tear the stocking open. She could hear the material tearing and now she started to see the skin of the bottom of the foot. The color was a pinkish color and it looked amazing. She continued to shred the stocking and soon, she exposed the naked right foot. The toes were now displayed, and they were indeed long toes, where the big toe and the other three toes were the same length, with the baby toe being much smaller. The toes were a little thick, but not by much. Gabby could see the arch was well designed and had soft looking, wrinkly skin there. She decided she was going to go after the toes as they had a great reaction when she tickled them through the stocking.

Veronica looked on in excitement as she saw the naked right foot and she already knew she had to expose the left foot when it was her turn. She was already starting to think about how she was going to tickle that foot and made sure she was going to watch Gabby’s style. She really wanted to win this contest, so she could be the dominant and have her way with the breasts of both Gabby and La Diabla.

“Ok, are you ready? You have two minutes to tickle her. That way we each have a specific amount of time to torment her and then she will judge. Hehehe” La Diabla announced.

“I am ready! Let me know when to start, so I can break this bitch. Hehehe” Gabby responded. She then saw the signal from La Diabla, and she began. Her fingers immediately started to stroke across the undersides of those long toes. She felt the toes immediately clenching and she burrowed her fingers underneath them, trying to go after that very sensitive skin. Some of her fingers made it between the toes and she tickled them as hard as she could.

Clara exploded into her gag with laughter as she felt her toes being tickled. She knew how desperately ticklish they were and now that woman was tickle violating them. She tried clenching her toes, but those fingers were still there. Her eyes were bulging, and she screamed into her gag. She wondered why no one would stop by to help her. These women were truly trying to torture her and there was nothing she could do. She hated the fact that her stockings were ripped, just like her shirt and her bra. They were trying to completely humiliate her and so far, they were.

Gabby continued to go after the toes and got a finger in between the baby toe and ring toe. She twisted her finger in that crevice and could hear the muffled shrill laughter coming from Clara and she knew she was tormenting her. She absolutely loved this feeling and had to make a severe impression on Clara, so she could win this contest. She then pulled her finger out of the crevice, then held the top part of the foot with her left hand where the base of the toes and then used the tip of her nail to slowly stroke that line where the big toe met the ball of the foot. She could feel the foot trying to desperately pull away from her, but she held on. Then she heard the word, “time!!!”. She stopped her tickling and looked at both ladies. “Hahaha if that didn’t make me the winner, then I don’t know what will.” she smiled.

“Impressive…most impressive indeed. Ok, Veronica, it is your turn…” La Diabla grinned. She was impressed by Gabby’s foot tickling skills as poor Clara was screaming like a crazed woman. Now, she wanted to see how well Veronica would do.

Veronica clapped her hands and then looked at the trapped left foot. She then reached forward and started to tear away at the stocking. She ripped a hole near the ball of the foot and now she could see that tender pinkish skin. As she continued to tear away at the stocking, she felt very strong tingles between her legs. She wanted to have her way with this foot and only had 2 minutes to really drive Clara insane. She thought about how this woman insulted her and had such a horrible attitude. It was time to really go after her and make her pay. “Ok, I am ready….” she announced after freeing the left foot from its stocking.

La Diabla grinned as she now saw the naked left foot of Clara. She saw the right foot earlier and thought they were nice looking feet. She could see the tops of the feet and that tanned skin looked perfect and the toes were cute. The nails were natural and trimmed. They even reminded her of how Darby’s nails looked. That brought a smile to her face as she still wanted to play with Darby’s feet due to the contest she won. Right now, this contest was a lot of fun so far and it wasn’t even her turn yet. “Ok, and……..go!!” she told Veronica.

Clara screamed in agony as she felt fingers now scurrying up and down her sole. She could feel the nails scratching along her very ticklish flesh and she screamed. She felt her left leg trembling uncontrollably as the nails were now in her arch. Her arch was highly sensitive and now she started to bang her head against her pillows trying to endure the horrible ticklish feelings she had. She could feel the sweat dripping on her face and even a tear came out. She hated being a prisoner and wished she could just pass out.

Veronica continued to tickle that foot and she was amazed at how tender the foot was. Her nails sank into the flesh and just by holding onto the foot, she could feel how it was trying to get away from her. Her nails then moved towards the instep area and heard a delightful squeal coming from Clara. That only motivated her more and she went after it. She could see the toes clenching and flailing as much as they could, and she decided to add a little additional stimulation. When the toes curled when she tickled that instep, she could see the tops of the toes. She quickly leaned her head forward and licked the top of the toes. She loved hearing that delightful squeal and knew she had Clara on edge! Veronica was determined to win this contest and wanted to inflict as much torment as she could on this foot. She smiled as she was about to do another lick when she heard the word, “TIME!!!”. She stopped tickling that foot and felt anxious. She wanted to keep going, but she had to be fair. “Damn! I was just getting into that!” she said with a smile.

La Diabla smiled as she felt a sense of pride with these two ladies. Now it was her turn. She knew she had to do a good job, or they would get an opportunity to see her naked chest. She thought it wouldn’t be the worst thing, but she did not want them to beat her in anything. She had her ego and her reputation to uphold. “Ok, now it is my turn. Now you will see a true master at her craft!” she told them.

Clara was still trying to recover from the tickling onslaught of her left foot. That torment was really bad, especially when she felt someone lick her toes. She still couldn’t believe her feet were tickled like that. Both feet were tormented, and she still had to be a judge. She wanted to say they both were horrible, but now her heart started to race when she heard La Diabla announce it was her turn. She was scared of the outlaw and wondered how bad this was about to be. She saw La Diabla turn around and was now facing her with a cruel smile on her face. She started to whimper in her gag, praying for mercy.

“It’s my turn Clara! I am truly going to enjoy torturing you. The good thing for you is that it will be only two minutes! But it will be the worst two minutes of your miserable life!” La Diabla told her. She then readied herself and started to wiggle her fingers in the air. She figured she would try the “Helga method” and hoped it worked, otherwise her breasts would be on display later tonight. “Ok, let me know when to start…” she told the girls.

“Ok……and………..GO!!!” Gabby called out as she looked at her stopwatch to keep time.

La Diabla immediately plunged her fingers into the ribs of Clara and wriggled them. She saw that look of sheer terror on Clara’s face and knew she had hit a very sensitive spot. Her fingertips were on the lower end of the ribs, and she applied a lot of pressure into those crevices and wriggled her fingers as though she was giving a deep tissue massage. She heard the horrific laughter coming from Clara and she couldn’t help but smile. Her fingers then moved up and down the ribs, finding those crevices and applying pressure into them. She needed to be deep inside to maximize the most excruciating torture imaginable. She did like the fact that Clara had a thin build, so her ribs were visible through the skin.

Gabby looked at her watch, but she also heard the horrible screams coming from the victim. She could also see both feet flailing and wiggling and she knew that poor Clara must have been suffering. She heard the muffled begging and pleading and even the toes were curling and opening repeatedly. She started to wonder if it was a good idea to make a wager with a woman who seemed to be a professional tickler, but she still wanted to play with the outlaw’s breasts and her lover’s. Now she worried that hers were going to be feathered later. The watch continued to move, and she heard those screams. “Time!!!” she called out as the two minutes finally finished.

La Diabla stopped her fingers pressing and lifted her hands off the helpless ribcage. She had a smirk on her face as she saw Clara desperately trying to breathe in air and saw her head turning side to side. She felt a sense of accomplishment as they had tortured this woman very well. She wished she got to tickle her feet, because it was her favorite spot to tickle. Knowing her friends got to have some fun made her feel satisfied inside. She did think that if she lost this contest, then she was going to take it out on Clara, and then she would tickle those feet without any mercy at all. She never liked to lose at anything! La Diabla then turned around on the bed and looked at her two friends. Seeing them giggling and smiling made this entire ordeal very fun. “Ok girls, time to find out who the winner is!!! Go on either side of her and we can see who she says won! Hehe” she instructed.

Veronica got up off the floor and slowly made her way to the bed on Clara’s left side. She could see the woman sweating profusely and she looked like she went through utter hell. Seeing her this way made her very happy as she wanted to teach this snobby woman to never disrespect her ever again. She still wanted to torture her more but had to wait for what the decision was. “Wow….she looks like she has gone through hell. Hahaha What’s the matter whore? Feeling a bit tired?” she taunted.

Gabby made it to the bed where Clara’s right side was and lay on it. She loved the fact that Clara was mumbling in her gag, sweaty and looked like she was done for. This was such a thrilling experience; she did not want it to end. She gently blew her breath across that right nipple and loved seeing the goosebumps come out. “Yeah, she is DONE! Hehehehe” she laughed.

“Clara….oh Clara? Ok you miserable little bitch. Time to declare the winner. It is very simple. I will point to each of us. Which one of us tickled you the worst? Just imagine when I point to them, they are going to tickle you again! Hehehe ” La Diabla instructed and laughed evilly. She then pointed her finger towards Gabby and awaited the response.

Clara could barely lift her head, but she heard every word. The thought of still being tortured grew in her mind and she still felt that fear. She didn’t want to be tortured anymore and knowing these women were still threatening that fact broke her heart. She saw La Diabla’s finger point to Gabby who was on her right side, and she could see her excitement. She shook her head and grunted as she did not want that woman to touch her ever again. Then she saw La Diabla pointing towards Veronica and her eyes popped wide open. That must have been the woman who not only tickled her foot but licked her toes. She did not want that to happen again, and she started to panic. Her grunts got a little louder and then she looked at La Diabla who had the most gleefully evil face of the three and was pointing at herself. She remembered what the outlaw told her that they could torture her again and who did she want to avoid? There was no hesitation on her part when she thought about that. “NOOOOO!!! NOT YOU!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! PLEASE DON’T TORTURE ME ANYMORE!!!” she screamed into her gag.

La Diabla had a huge smile on her face as she saw Clara’s reaction. She saw that primal fear in her eyes and knew her friends saw it too. “hehehehe looks like I win!” she said with a lot of happiness in her voice and she clapped her hands.

“DAMMIT!!! She won!! I should have known…she is a master of tickle torture.” Veronica said dejectedly but also had a smile on her face. She knew what her loss meant, and she started to feel a tingle between her legs. She was looking forward to another erotic evening with these two.

“Congratulations…You are really good at this! But trust me, we will get good at it too and then you will be a loser! Hahahaha” Gabby joked. She was having a great time and then started to wonder what their next move was going to be. She looked at Clara and could tell this woman was worn out. “Now what will we do to her?” she grinned.

La Diabla felt satisfied as she once again won a bet. Just like she defeated Darby in bed, and even when she would win at cards, she loved winning. She loved winning, especially when a wager was on the line. She then heard Gabby’s question and she figured it was time to leave soon. There was just one more thing to do to Clara and then they would leave. “Ok girls, for your final lesson on torture today, I want you both to help me. I want you to play with her nipples and get her all worked up. Watch what I do to her and believe me, she will love it…hehehe” she teased.

Clara groaned in her gag as she heard those words. They were still going to torture her! They were going to play with her nipples again while the main one was going to do something to her body that would make her like it? She started to cry as she wanted this to end. She had enough and they were still tormenting her.

“Don’t be sad! We are not tickling you! Just going to play with these nipples of yours….” Gabby teased. She was lying on her left hand side and reached her right hand over and placed it on the right nipple. She used her thumb and index finger to gently pull on the nipple and then rub it. She smiled as she felt the bud get really stiff. “She likes this….” she teased.

Veronica was kneeling on the side of the bed and then reached her right hand forward and also started to tease the left nipple. She placed the stiffening bud between her index finger and middle finger and started to pull and rub the nipple as well. She wondered what La Diabla was up to and why they had to play with the nipples. She was curious and knew whatever La Diabla was going to do, it was going to be very exciting. “Can you imagine me doing this to your nipples, baby?” she asked Gabby.

La Diabla heard the flirting with her friends, and she smiled. It was good to see young lovers having a good time. She then reached down and grabbed the knife and then held it up. She watched with joy as she saw Gabby and Veronica’s fingers playing with the hard nipples. Now, she wanted to play with the most private spot. She started to twirl the knife in her hand and then looked at Clara’s frightened eyes. “Now, it is time to take these pants off of you. Let’s see that pussy of yours…..” she threatened.

Clara was feeling her desires grow as her nipples were played with. After all the tickle torture that took place, this nipple play felt amazing. She didn’t care that it was two women playing with her breasts anymore, she just wanted to not be tickled. Then she gasped in terror as she saw that large knife twirling in the hand of La Diabla. She wondered if she was about to be stabbed. Then she heard what La Diabla said. She was going to cut off her pants and expose her most private spot? That would be too much! She shook her head violently and started to scream into her gag! “NOOOO!! YOU CAN’T DO THAT!! PLEASE DON’T EXPOSE ME!!” she screamed.

“Whoa! Listen to her scream! I guess someone doesn’t want us to see her pussy. Hehehehe” Gabby giggled. She felt her arousal getting to a fever pitch as she now wanted to see La Diabla expose this woman’s pussy. She wanted to see what was going to happen to it.

Veronica’s eyes popped open when she heard what La Diabla was about to do to the woman. Exposing the woman’s pussy would be the most humiliating thing to happen to a snobby woman like this. Everything they had done to her this evening was about torturing and humiliating her. Now, the best part was to come! “Oh, this ought to be good!! Yeah, let’s see her sweet pussy! Heheh” she laughed.

La Diabla loved the enthusiasm of her friends, and it was time to push Clara over the edge. She then lowered the knife towards the groin area and then looked at her victim’s face. “Now, be still. I am cutting around some very delicate parts as you can tell. You start to move around, and your pussy will be slashed. Do I make myself clear?” she asked.

Clara froze in terror as she saw the knife now moving towards her groin. She heard the words of the outlaw and just like when her breasts were exposed, now her pussy was going to be. She looked at that blade started to pierce her pants and then she saw them being shredded. This was such a surreal moment for her as she was going to be naked. She looked on in horror as she saw parts of her pants being cut open and torn from her body. She couldn’t even breathe as she saw shreds of her pants being tossed into the air. There was nothing she could do but to endure this humiliation. Clara could feel the room air around her groin as she only had her underwear covering that area and now, she saw the pants legs being cut. This outlaw was really going to strip her naked.

“TA DA!!!! BEHOLD!!! Only her underwear remains…hehehe” La Diabla said with a laugh. She always enjoyed this moment and cutting pants off was always the best thing to do. She usually had to do it when her victims were spreadeagled. It reminded her of when she cut off Priscilla’s pants in her own home. She had left the pants legs on, but for Clara, she wanted them all off. Now all that remained where her underwear and what was left of her stockings.

Gabby looked towards Clara’s crotch and loved what she saw. This moment was getting better as it went on and now, she was about to watch another woman lose her dignity. She looked back at Clara and saw that fear. She then started to gently play with that right nipple, trying to get Clara aroused. She was looking forward to that pussy play and then she leaned in and kissed Clara on the cheek. “Oooh!! Almost naked! Haha” she teased.

Veronica couldn’t help but stare at Clara’s underwear. Her hand stopped teasing the left nipple and she wondered what was about to happen next. This was one of the most erotic moments in her life. She truly enjoyed the time with Gabby the previous night, with La Diabla playing with her feet. But right now, she was witnessing the total sexual domination of another woman. She liked this feeling she had. She enjoyed the thought of another woman being under her control. She was usually submissive to Gabby, but to another woman, she wanted to control everything. “I bet she has a pretty pussy under there….” she whispered.

La Diabla saw both of her new friends enjoying themselves and knew she got them hooked. Now, it was time to show them one of her best skills. Sexually dominating a woman. She once again held her knife and placed it near the underwear. “Let’s see what is under here. I think you may be right. I think there is a pretty pussy under here. A bitch like her better have a pretty pussy….” she taunted.

Clara was still in a state of shock as she looked at her own underwear. She saw the blade of the knife near the garment and when it disappeared under it, she stopped breathing. Then her eyes went wide when she saw the blade easily cutting through the fabric and her worst nightmare was about to happen. She was going to have her most private place exposed to a bunch of women who wanted to torture her. She watched in horror as the material was shredded and soon, she felt the underwear remains being pulled off and then saw it tossed into the air and behind the shoulder of the outlaw. Her humiliation was complete. Clara realized she was completely naked. Her emotions started to overwhelm her, and a tear fell from her eye. Her breathing returned and then she let her head fall back onto the pillow.

“My, my, my…..Look at that pussy. Look at it, girls. It looks rather nice, don’t you think?” La Diabla teased.

Gabby looked at the exposed vagina and her nipples started to throb. This entire moment was full of erotic tones, and she was anxious about what was next. She then started to play with that right nipple again and she licked her lips. She also tightened her own legs together as she felt an incredible amount of wetness. “Look at that pussy…oooh. I like it...” she said and felt herself salivating.

Veronica was in awe. Her eyes were fixated on the naked vagina, and she was blown away that they were in this moment. She could see Clara’s body trembling and it got her excited. She then turned her head and looked at the embarrassed face of Clara. She loved the look of humiliation and emotions. “That’s right you bitch. Show us that pussy! You thought you were better than us, but it looks like you are nothing but a common whore. Showing us your goodies! Hehehe” she taunted.

Clara looked over at Gabby, then Veronica and finally La Diabla. She could see the looks on their faces and she felt ashamed. They had completely dominated her and now they were humiliating her. They were calling her a whore. She had always been a proper woman her entire life and now she was naked, and these women were going to take advantage of her. She still felt that nipple teasing on her right nipple, and it did feel good. She didn’t know what to say or how to react at that moment. Another tear fell from her eyes as she was completely humiliated.

“Ok, now I will get to see if she has a sensitive pussy! Do you, Clara? Do you have a responsive pussy? Let’s see what my feather does to it…” La Diabla said, then leaned her body down, picked up her feather and started to stroke the feather on the inside part of the thighs. She saw the legs quiver and she also saw the pussy lips contract. The pussy did look amazing to her with the black pubic hair and the tanned looking lips. She could see that it was probably a very tight pussy and saw some pinkness between the lips. She smiled as she then stroked the feather slowly on the crease where the leg joined to the hips. She could hear a faint giggle and that let her know that this was a very ticklish area. “Hehehehe someone is ticklish here. I bet she has a ticklish pussy….” she said seductively.

Veronica licked her lips as she heard La Diabla’s sexy teases. She put her right hand back on the left nipple of Clara and massaged that breast while she looked at the feather tickling and teasing on Clara’s groin. It looked absolutely amazing to her, and she wondered if she could do something like that to Gabby one day, or even have her own pussy feathered. She felt her nipples throbbing with lust and with her left hand, she started to rub between her own legs. She bit her lower lip as she anticipated that feather teasing the pussy itself.

Clara could not believe what was happening to her. She felt that feather tickling her inner thighs and her leg creases. She never knew those areas could be ticklish and it was making her tremble and even make her giggle. She couldn’t help it as it really started to tickle. She felt ashamed because she couldn’t even control her own body’s reactions. The feather was teasing her and what really frightened her was how her body was getting aroused. The nipple teasing and now the feathering of her groin got her libido roaring. She didn’t want to feel this way, but she couldn’t help it. Then she let out a loud squeal as she felt the feather tickling that crease of her ass and groin. That sensation overwhelmed her, and she continued to squeal into her gag.

La Diabla loved that reaction as the tip of the feather tickled the edge of the ass and then started to tickle the perineum. She could see the ass clenching and now she started to smell Clara’s arousal. She felt good about her skills as once again, she was forcing a woman to love this tickling and teasing. Her eyes focused on the skin the feather stroked over and loved those very cute squeals. She slowly dragged the tip of the feather along the edge of the crack of the ass and now the hips were moving as much as they could. La Diabla licked her lips as it was now time to play with the most private spot on Clara’s body. Her pussy.

Gabby was in shock. She could see how Clara was grinding her hips and squealing as her groin area was being tickled. She loved this form of eroticism, and she knew she had to try it out one day, probably on Veronica. She imagined her naked lover tied down and naked. She imagined what she would do with that feather and tickle all over her pussy. Her eyes then looked over at Clara’s face and saw a mixture of ticklish agony, but also lust. She could feel the hard nipple in her hand and knew Clara was going to burst!

Clara was feeling herself lose control of her body. That feather was destroying any will she had left. The feathering of the crack of her ass and her perineum sent waves of pleasure through her body. Now the nipple teasing was getting to her, and she couldn’t stop her arousal. She had no idea that her body would take over her mind and now she wanted to be touched more. Then her eyes nearly popped out of her head when that dastardly feather stroke right down her pussy lips! It was the most incredible feeling she ever felt in her life, and she let out a very loud moan. It tickled her, but it also felt incredibly good. She had no idea she could feel this way with a feather, and she closed her eyes to continue to enjoy this pleasure.

La Diabla loved how the feather would slowly slide between the lips of the pussy and felt Clara’s body twitching. She then took her left hand and placed her fingers on either side of the pussy. She then stretched her fingers and forced the lips open. She gasped to herself as she could see the very pink insides of Clara’s pussy. She always loved this moment as she wanted to pleasure a woman out of her mind. She even enjoyed doing this to Priscilla and she hated her with every fiber of her being. Now she took the tip of the feather and traced it on those pink insides and smiled when she heard a grunting sound coming from Clara. She had her right where she wanted her, and it was time to finish the humiliation by forcing Clara to cum. The feather continued to tease the insides and she worked her way towards that love button. “You will cum for me, bitch….” she cooed.

Clara heard those words, and her mind was spinning. That feather teasing the insides of her mound was driving her crazy with tickles, but also incredible amounts of pleasure. Her body took over her mind and she wanted to let go. The feather went further inside her pussy, driving her absolutely insane with sexual pleasure. Then her eyes popped open, and she lifted her head as the feather touched her clit. She could see La Diabla staring right at her pussy and that feather was sliding, twirling and tickling her. She slammed her head back down onto the pillow as she could feel those strong pangs of orgasmic pleasure building up. She continued to let out very loud moans and now her body started to tighten up as the feather was now rapidly flickering over that love button. Clara felt her toes curling tightly as the feather was sending her into absolute erotic bliss. The tidal wave of orgasmic feelings was starting to crescendo and she wanted to fall over. After all she had been through this evening, this was such a great pleasure. She was captured, tickle tortured, stripped naked and humiliated. She was called many names and these women loved her suffering. But at this moment, she felt such great pleasure. She would dare say it was the best sexual feeling she had in her young life. She was on edge and knew at any moment, her orgasm would crash down on her.

“Cum for me bitch….” La Diabla cooed as she continued to flicker that feather over the clit. She wanted to send Clara over the edge and completely destroy her.

Hearing those words from La Diabla was all it took for Clara to fall over the edge. She let out a very loud moan as her orgasm hit her hard!! Her body started to shake as wave after sheer carnal, orgasmic pleasure washed over her. It was the greatest orgasm she ever had, and she felt like she was floating on air. Her body shivered a few times, and she felt a sense of peace wash over her as her body finally had release. Minutes passed and then she slowly opened her eyes. She was suddenly back in reality as she saw all three women staring at her. Her face went red with embarrassment and her shame returned. These women forced her to have an orgasm and she couldn’t stop them. They had sexually dominated her, and she felt very submissive at the moment. Her emotions returned and she started to cry a little.

“Awww…what’s the matter? Didn’t I make you have a wonderful orgasm? Ah, I know what it is! You now realize that I, excuse me, WE OWN YOU. That’s right bitch. You just proved how much of a slut you are. Hehehe Yes, you truly are a common whore. I guess it is better to be riff raff than a whore, right?” La Diabla taunted.

Clara closed her eyes and just started to weep. These women had completely embarrassed her and there was nothing she could say or do. She absolutely loved that orgasm, but these women dominated her. She couldn’t even look at them anymore.

“Hey, remove her gag. I want her to apologize for what she did to us today…” La Diabla instructed.

Veronica smiled as she knew Clara was done for. She felt such great excitement in her body and then she reached her hands forward to remove the gag. She managed to get the gag free and then threw it over her shoulder. “Listen to her! Not so great, are you? Hahaha what is really not good for you is that even though you are a common whore, you won’t even get paid for cumming your brains out...hehe” she teased.

“Now, unless you want me to tear another orgasm out of you, I suggest you apologize to us for being such a bitch….” La Diabla threatened.

Clara took a deep breath then let out a sigh of relief as the gag was finally removed from her mouth. That stocking was inside her mouth for what seemed like an eternity. She kept trying to swallow to get her saliva flowing again and make her mouth wet. She was still an emotional wreck after this embarrassing situation. She tried her best to gather her senses and then let out a ticklish squeal when she felt something softly stroking her right side. She looked over and saw Gabby with an evil smile.

Gabby was lightly stroking the tips of her fingers on the right side of Clara and loved how ticklish she was. She noticed she seemed a lot more sensitive after orgasm and wanted to let Clara know the threat by La Diabla was real. She hoped to see another orgasm ripped from Clara’s weakened body! “I suggest you do what she says because I want to tickle you again and she will make you cum again…” she threatened.

Clara felt those fingers and that threat of being forced to cum again tore through her very soul. She looked at La Diabla with tears in her eyes and knew what she had to do. “I’m sorry…I’m so sorry…” she apologized.

La Diabla smirked at that response and decided to drive the point home. “Apologize for what?” she asked.

“I..I apologize….for being….rude to you earlier today…” Clara said in a soft voice. She did not want to be tortured anymore and was willing to do anything at this point.

“Very good! Now apologize to her…” La Diabla instructed, then pointed her left finger towards Gabby.

Clara turned her head to her right and saw Gabby’s grinning face. She swallowed hard, and then opened her mouth. “I am really sorry for today…I promise...it will never happen again…” she apologized.

La Diabla felt a sense of pride as she listened to how obedient Clara was. She knew this woman was definitely not a fighter, even with her attitude. She was not going to push back like Helga, or even Priscilla. There was so much more satisfaction on breaking those two women, but right now this was about her friends. She wanted to break Clara’s will so her new friends can learn. “Now, apologize to her! This time, I want you to apologize for being such a miserable bitch. Admit that to her….” she instructed as she pointed to Veronica.

Clara felt her eyes watering as she felt so submissive at the moment. She looked over at Veronica and that was the woman where all this started. It was her confrontation with her that got her in this position where she was completely naked, except for the top part of the stockings and forced to cum. Her lips started to quiver and knew what she had to do. “I’m sorry….I…I apologize…for my behavior today. I…I apologize for…..for…..being a miserable…..bitch. I’m sorry…” she stammered.

Veronica chuckled as she heard Clara call herself a miserable bitch. She was in awe of how obedient she was after being tortured like this. That made her really intrigued about tickle torture and how to break someone’s will. Pain was always a great motivator, but there was something about tickling another woman into complete submission and making her orgasm that seemed a lot more sexually exciting. Her eyes then glared at Clara, and she nodded her head. “Ok…I accept your apology…” she said in a cold tone.

La Diabla smiled as she heard Clara call herself those words and apologized to Veronica. She was thrilled she was very obedient to her and how she apologized to her friend. She then took her fingers and did a quick swipe of it across the drenched pussy lips. She heard a squeal from Clara, then lifted her finger and licked it. “Mmmm.. you do taste good. Hehehe Now, I certainly hope you learned your lesson today. I never want to see you again. If I do, you better get on your knees and praise me or my friends. I want you to immediately offer me whatever money you have with a smile. As a matter of fact, my friends here are going to take whatever jewelry you have here and will be on our way. And remember, I am watching you. You never know where I will be. I am the reason for your nightmares. I am that shadow that follows you. I am going to haunt you Clara, so you better behave yourself….” she threatened.

Clara felt her breath leave her body when she heard those threatening words. She couldn’t believe this woman was going to haunt her and she started to cry. Even with her wrists and ankles being cut loose, she did not want to move. She was afraid they may do something to her again and she just wanted them to go. “I’m sorry….I’m *sob* sorry…” she cried.

La Diabla grinned as she heard those cries. She knew she got into her head and would probably stay there for the rest of this woman’s life. She then turned towards Gabby and Veronica after cutting Clara free and winked. “Ok girls, go ahead and steal her jewelry. Might as well make some money tonight.” she smiled.

Veronica got to her feet and rubbed her hands together. They were going to rob Clara after completely humiliating her. She motioned for Gabby to help her, and they quickly went over to the dresser drawer and rummaged through Clara’s jewelry box. She gleefully started taking earrings and necklaces and stuffing them into her pockets. “This is the best score ever!” she told Gabby.

“I know!!! I mean, we are taking her valuables and we got to see her get destroyed. I love La Diabla! Hehehe” Gabby responded to her girlfriend.

La Diabla watched as her two new friends were stuffing their pockets with Clara’s valuable jewelry. She then leaned forward and put her face directly into Clara’s. She just wanted to intimidate her and make sure she never forgot this moment. “Every breath you take, every move you make, I’ll be watching you. Have a good night Clara…..” she threatened, then gave a small kiss on Clara’s nose.

Clara shivered as she heard those menacing words and then she closed her eyes. The worst night of her young life was finally over, but she also was afraid that the nightmare of this woman would never end. She felt the kiss on her nose, and she just cried as she felt the outlaw get up off of her.

“Let’s go girls….hehehe this was fun and oh, we still have a contest to complete, don’t we? To the victor, that’s me, go the spoils!!! Hehehe” La Diabla told them. She saw them laugh and then they started to head out of the room. This was a very fun evening for her and after the events of today, she felt great satisfaction. She learned earlier than her gang was done for. She saw El Guapo and he wanted to retire for a while. It made her wonder what her own future was going to be like without her gang. This incident with Clara did make her feel good because she was still the notorious outlaw, La Diabla!

The trio made it back home and they enjoyed their spoils. La Diabla couldn’t help but love listening to how excited they were and how much fun they had tormenting poor Clara. They even looked over the jewelry they stole and how much money it was all worth. She then sat back in a chair and listened to them talk about what they did to Clara. She went on to explain to them about the torture method and how she loved doing that to women. She loved how eager they were to learn from her and figured she could possibly start her own gang with these two. She really enjoyed their company and wanted them to learn more.

“I still can’t believe we did that to her! I have to admit, it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. To see you feather her pussy like that was breathtaking.” Gabby told her.

“Yeah! I mean, you totally destroyed her. Hehehe I will also admit that what you said to her before we left gave me chills. Are you really going to follow her? Are you really going to haunt her?” Veronica asked.

La Diabla smiled when she heard that question. She leaned back in her chair and looked at them both like a proud teacher. “Not really...hehehe I say that stuff to get into their heads. The key to great torture is to play mind games. Get into their heads. She is worthless, so I am not going to actually do that. Now, if she was someone I truly hated, then I probably would. Hehehehe You know ladies, this was a very fun evening. Breaking that bitch’s mind was a lot of fun. I was thinking….perhaps you two should have names like mine. You know me as La Diabla, right? I think you both should have names too.” she told them.

“Ooooh!! That sounds like a great idea! Oh, by the way, what is your name? We only know you as La Diabla.” Gabby asked.

La Diabla smiled and it was a good question to be asked. She liked these two and felt comfortable around them. “My name is Salem. I don’t give it too often, but I like you two.” she told them.

“Salem? That’s a pretty name. It doesn’t fit La Diabla, but I am guessing that’s the point. Hehehe”. Veronica said.

“Thank you. Yeah, I like La Diabla. I mean, it represents what I like to do. I love to put fear into my enemies and I will admit, I can be a bit….ruthless.” La Diabla told them.

“Yes! Your reputation is well known around these parts! You are feared and for good reason. But….and I hope this does not offend you…..I think you are really nice. You are a good person to be around.” Gabby said. She felt herself blushing and wondered if the outlaw would be upset.

“I agree! I mean, you are ruthless as we saw with that stupid bitch, but with us, you seem so down to earth. You have this other side to you that no one knows. I like it…” Veronica told her.

La Diabla smiled as she heard these two women compliment her and she liked it. She looked at both of them and wondered if they would become good outlaws. She wondered if she could actually have a small gang that would commit small crimes, and still make a good fortune. She figured she wouldn’t create one as large as El Guapo’s gang, but she could still make some money. “Thank you both. I can be nice, I suppose. Hehehe But, keep this between us. I am still La Diabla and still will kill people, ok?” she grinned.

“Hehehe sure! Your soft side is safe with us. Hehehe” Gabby giggled.

“Ok, now that you know my names, I think you both should have names. Maybe you both will become feared by others. So, no cute names like butterfly or kitty cat, ok? Hahaha” La Diabla joked.

Veronica chuckled when she heard that bit of advice. She then started to think what she would like to be called. She tried to think of a dangerous animal and how she could use that name. Then, her eyes went wide, and she thought of a name. “Hey, I think I will be called Loba! I always liked wolves…” she said with pride.

Oooh! I like that baby! Yeah, I can see that for you. Loba. Watch out for La Loba!!!” Gabby said with excitement. She then started to ponder what she should be named. She liked the idea of being a dangerous animal and figured she could be strong, yet graceful. She was a bigger girl, but she was very agile. She then smiled and then looked over at both ladies. “I always loved the big cats, so I will call myself La Pantera…” she said with pride.

La Diabla sat back in her chair and mulled over the two names. “Hmmmm…. La Pantera and La Loba. The panther and the wolf. Yeah, I like that. I like that a lot…” she said, then smiled.

“Yes! We got names! Hehehe” Gabby said as she clapped her hands together. She was really enjoying being part of this group and how La Diabla really made her feel dangerous. She and Veronica were good at petty crimes, now they felt more powerful and could really make some money. They also had a very unique way of tormenting others.

“Yeah, I really like them. This is amazing. Plus, we learned how to torture someone and not leave a mark. I would have never guessed doing that to a person. Tickling them until they crack! It also leaves no mark. There is no way the victim could go to law enforcement and prove they were tortured. Hehe” Veronica said with a huge smile. She started to think of the fun she could have in the future with this new tool.

“That is exactly why I do it. Plus, it is pretty sexy. Hehehe Which reminds me, don’t we have a contest to finish? I mean….I did win, right?” La Diabla said with a sneaky smile.

“Hehehe yeah, you did win. Ok, I guess we should get it over with…” Gabby said.

“You are one naughty outlaw…hehehe Let’s have some fun then.” Veronica added. She then stood up from her chair and followed Gabby over to their bed. She started to remove her shirt as she knew it was time to get her breasts feathered by La Diabla.

La Diabla smiled as she saw the two women stand up and go towards their bed. She figured she would finish this night off with a little sexual fun. It was a roller coaster day and this was a good time to finish it with something very sexy. She stood up from her chair and pulled out the feather she stole from Clara’s house. “Ok girls let’s see those tits……” she teased as she walked into their bedroom.

THE NEXT DAY

Bella was sitting at her desk in her office, going about the business for the day. It was a stressful day for her already and she kept thinking about the previous day. She had met with her dear friend, Gracie Perez, and it was what she said that bothered her. She knew something had happened to her friend and she couldn’t figure out what it was. Gracie had told her that an associate of Rose forced her to agree to sell her family’s farm. She kept thinking how she must have been tortured, but she didn’t have any marks on her. She didn’t know what it could have been. With Gracie selling her family farm, there were perhaps two to three farms left, including hers that were still independently controlled. She put her face in her hands and sighed. “Dammit Gracie! What happened to you? What am I going to do? I can’t sell this place.” she groaned.

Ana the maid walked up the office door of Bella and knocked. She had a concerned look on her face and had to get her attention quickly. She then heard Bella’s voice asking her to come in and she quickly opened the door and walked in. “Senora Toscano!” she said with tension in her voice.

Bella looked at her maid and could see she was flustered. She could see a frightened look on her face, and she appeared extremely nervous. “Ana? What is it? Is something wrong?” she asked.

“Y-You have a visitor Senora…” Ana responded, trying to calm herself.

“I have a visitor? Hmm…I wasn’t expecting anyone.” Bella asked her. She wondered who would make an unannounced visit to her home and judging by the way Ana was reacting, it wasn’t someone friendly.

“Yes Senora… A woman has come to visit. She…she looks pretty strong. She demanded to see you. I-I tried to ask her why she was here, and she pushed past me and shoved me backwards. She said she is an associate of Senora Rose!” Ana told her. She was thinking about how this associate seemed so powerful and barged her way in.

Bella gasped as she heard this information. It must have been the associate Rose and Gracie told her about. She started to get really nervous and wondered if that moment of truth had arrived. This person was sent to force her to sell and judging by Gracie’s recollection, this person was very convincing. “Ana, send her in. But let some of the farm workers know to keep an eye out in case I scream, ok?” she requested.

“Si Senora…I will send her in.” Ana responded then walked out of the office.

Bella started to pace inside her office and looked around. She didn’t own any weapons, but with her farm workers nearby, she at least figured someone would come in to rescue her just in case. She smoothed out her pants and then sat at her desk. She had to project strength in front of this associate even though her heart was beating very quickly. Then, she heard her door open, and she looked at the entranceway. She saw a woman walk in and was amazed at her height. She was very tall for a woman and had an athletic build. She was dressed in a black, military style uniform, with long black sleeves and even had thick black leather boots on her feet. She had brown hair that was tied back into a very tight bun on the back of her head. She did have a very pretty face but had a calm look on it. She also noticed the woman had some kind of wooden staff strapped to her back and she watched as she walked towards her desk. The woman made it to her desk and stood there, folding her arms. “Um, hello. H-How can I help you?” she asked.

“Nice to meet you, Bella Toscano. My name is Carissa Hasapis and I am an associate of Rose. You have spoken to her several times, right?” Carissa asked and had a slight smile on her face, then sat down in the chair.

“Yes, I have spoken with her. She told me that you would come to visit me and…..” Bella tried to say something but was quickly interrupted.

“…and you are ready to sell your farm I presume. My boss has given you a VERY generous offer, so why haven’t you accepted already? That is why I am here. To…..encourage you to accept.” Carissa told her, then sat down in the chair in front of the desk.

Bella felt her body tense up as this woman seemed to be no nonsense. She had to fight her nerves and reject this offer as best as she could. “Well, I am sorry you came all this way. Like I told Rose many times, I do not want to sell this farm. It was built by me and my late husband. I appreciate the very generous offer by Mr. Andino, but the answer is still….” she tried to respond before she was interrupted again.

“I wouldn’t give that answer just yet. You see, Rose, Mr. Andino and frankly me, think you just haven’t had the right motivation. I think I can get you to sell this farm and then you can enjoy the rest of your life. Better watch what you say when you speak to me. I only expect one word from you. The word….yes.” Carissa said in an intimidating tone.

Bella started to feel anger as this woman was trying to intimidate her into selling her farm. She did not like that, and she wanted to stand up for herself. At least Rose was civil. She did not like being intimidated and she stood up. She then walked towards her door and opened it. “Nice to meet you Carissa, but you can leave now. I think we are done for the day…” she told her.

Carissa smiled as she heard those words, then slowly stood up from her chair. She turned around and walked towards Bella. Once she got to the door, she got into Bella’s face and snarled. “Listen to me you stupid woman. You WILL sell your farm. I am giving you two more days to accept. When I return, either you agree or I will have to resort to more…..convincing ways….” she warned.

Bella felt her body shiver as she looked at Carissa’s face. She could see the face of a cold blooded killer. This woman was towering over her as she looked up into that face. She appeared to be 6 feet tall and very intimidating. Then she squealed in laughter as she felt something squeezing her sides! She jumped backwards and her eyes were wide open with shock. It seemed as though Carissa reached forward with her hands in the blink of an eye and squeezed her sides. What scared her was that she felt extremely ticklish by that move. She was stunned as she saw the smile forming on Carissa’s face. It appeared this woman did that to her on purpose. “What did you do that for?!!!” Bella yelled at her.

“Hmmm…such a squeamish little girl. Hehehe You have two days. When I return, be prepared to sell your farm, or…..well, let’s just say your body will be…convinced. Hehe” Carissa laughed evilly. She then left the office and made her way out of the home. She loved that ticklish reaction from Bella and hoped she would refuse Christos Andino’s offer, so she could tickle torture her, just like she did with Gracie Perez!

Bella was still in a state of shock as she was just physically intimidated by Carissa. She felt fear of that woman who seemed to be a very strong and powerful warrior. It made her realize that the “convincing” would probably be a physical assault of some sort. She wondered if poor Gracie suffered under the touch of that woman. She wondered if she was bruised anywhere. That tickling on her body was probably a taunting message that she could easily be overpowered. She felt herself starting to sweat and she quickly walked back to her desk to calm herself down. “What the hell? That woman….that woman is SCARY!!! What am I going to do? I don’t want to sell this farm, but she might hurt me!” she said in a very concerned voice.

“Senora Bella? Are you in there?” Ana asked outside the office.

“Come in, Ana....” Bella responded. She took a deep breath as she tried to compose herself for her maid.

Ana walked into the office and made her way to the desk. She could tell there was a tense conversation because Bella appeared to be flustered. She was nervous herself and sat down in the chair. “I wanted to see if you were ok. That woman left and she appeared to have done something. She had a smile on her face, and I thought I heard you scream. Not a bad scream, it was almost like you were laughing. Did she hurt you?” she asked.

Bella smiled and was grateful that her maid was concerned. She still had to put up a strong front for her maid. “I am ok. She is just very intimidating. I thought I saw her move towards me, but she was just trying to get me to jump. She said she will be back in two days, and I have to give a decision to sell or not. If I don’t sell she will…..” she said then hesitated.

“What is it, Senora?” Ana asked. She was genuinely concerned about her boss.

“Or she will probably do something evil to me. I am going to be honest with you Ana. I am scared of that woman. She is very tall and looks very dangerous. I am afraid she will do something to hurt me! I-I don’t want to cry in front of you right now, but I can’t help it…I’m sorry…” Bella responded then started to burst into tears. She was deathly afraid at this moment and knew she might have to sell the farm. She covered her face with her hands and tried not to sob heavily.

Ana’s heart sank as she saw Bella starting to break down. She loved her boss and seeing her feel sad was breaking her heart. Then she thought of something. She leaned forward and placed her right hand near Bella. “Senora, I think I have an idea…” she told her.

Bella pulled her hands from her face and wiped her tears. She was grateful for her maid and adored her. She appeared to be trying to help her, and she wondered what idea she had. “You have an idea? What is it?” she asked.

“Well, you know I am no fighter and I know you are not either. If this woman returns, she probably won’t try to do something with all the farm hands around. She may try to do something without anyone around. I think you should find someone to protect you. Or at least intimidate her or even her boss. Maybe if you show you are fighting back, they might leave us alone.” Ana told her.

Bella heard what Ana said and it made a lot of sense. Rose had Carissa show up to intimidate her and maybe intimidate Carissa back, or even Rose would probably end this attempt to buy her farm. They were like bullies and she had to stand firm. She was surprised Ana suggested it as she was such a small woman and very gentle. “You know, that sounds like a great idea. But I know our farm hands are not soldiers. Who would we get to do that?” Bella asked.

“Well, my brother told me about the people of certain parts of Ciudad De Serpientes. He used to be a member of El Guapo’s gang. The Eastside or the Southside has some very dangerous people there. Perhaps maybe we can hire someone from there to do the job for us.” Ana suggested.

“It is crazy, but I like the idea. We can hire an intimidating person to take care of her. I will offer a substantial amount of money of course. How about your brother? Can he do it?” Bella asked.

“He can’t….he was arrested by the Federales and is in prison. But I know the area. Well, the Southside. I can go with you and maybe we can find someone that can help.” Ana responded.

“I like it! Wow, I never knew that about you, Ana. Thank you. Let’s go there now. I think we should bring them here and then they can go after her tomorrow! Carissa said she will be here in two days. We can get the jump on her! Ana, you are amazing! Let’s go find our help!” Bella said with excitement. She felt good about this plan and hoped they could hire someone to take care of the Greeks. At this point, she was willing to do anything to prevent selling her farm. If she had to interact with a criminal, so be it. She wanted to turn the tables on the Greeks and this was her best chance. She knew today and tomorrow would be a life changing moment.

La Diabla sat at an outdoor table of a café in the Southside of Ciudad De Serpientes and smiled. She was slowly sipping a beer and enjoying the day. She had gone to lunch with her new friends Gabby and Veronica, who had new monikers, La Pantera and Loba respectively. She felt it was the beginning of a new era for her as they planned to commit a few petty crimes and make a little money. She felt like she was in her element again and it felt good. She also knew she had to enjoy this time because she still wanted to go back to the Elu tribe. She had accomplished her mission to Mexico, and she missed the good people of the tribe. La Diabla figured she would stay for another day or two then head back. At the moment, both Veronica and Gabby were selling the jewelry they stole from Clara the previous day. She waited for them to come back, so they could all have lunch. Her mind thought about how much fun they had the previous night. She couldn’t help but smile when she thought about a black feather she brought back and finished off a contest….

“Hey! Hehehehehe that really hehehe tickles!!!” Gabby giggled as shook her chest wildly. She was laying down on her bed, her arms over her head and she had to hold them there. She wanted to bring them down and cover her naked chest, but she lost a contest and had to keep them up. Rules were rules! The black feather slowly circled the outside edges of her right breast, then slowly moved over to her left. The sensation was intense even with the soft stroking. She always knew her breasts were sensitive but didn’t realize just how ticklish they could be. Her eyes looked at La Diabla and saw that sadistic look. Gabby knew La Diabla was really enjoying this moment and she couldn’t stop giggling. Her head then turned to her left and saw her lover, Veronica, staring right back at her with a huge smile. “hehehehe she’s tickling meeeeee hehehehehehe” she giggled.

“I can see….well, she has been tickling me too! Your turn! You need a little hehehehehehehehehe hey!!! Not again!” Veronica shrieked when the feather made it to her right breast. She felt she was extra sensitive after being aroused for so long. Witnessing Clara get tickle tortured out of her mind and sexually conquered was very erotic to her. When the tip of the feather stroked under her right mound, she reflexively pulled down her arms and covered her chest. “That tickles tooooo much! Hehehe” she giggled.

La Diabla couldn’t help but laugh when she saw Veronica move her hands downwards. She shook her head like a mother would do to a naughty child then smiled. “You know better than that….lift your arms. Do it now….” she teased.

“Hehehehehe I can’t….I’m really ticklish right now! You don’t understand!” Veronica smiled.

“Well then you leave me no choice. Gabby, hold her arms please...” La Diabla requested.

“With pleasure!” Gabby said. She turned her body towards the left and gently grabbed both of Veronica’s wrists and lifted them above her head. Her eyes saw that cute smile on her face and then she looked at her naked chest. She loved those breasts and wanted to see that feather have its way with them.

“Hey! Not fair!” Veronica said, then stuck out her tongue. She was having fun and loved this feeling of helplessness at the moment. It made her think of how Clara must have felt when she was getting tormented. She wanted to feel that moment, so when she did it to another woman, she would know how to terrorize her victim even more. “My tits are too sensitive right now! How would you like it if I feathered yours? Hehehe” she asked.

La Diabla smiled when she heard that question. She loved their playful nature and was having fun with them. “Well, for starters you are not going to find out. I won the contest, remember? Now miss naughty Loba…time to get teased...” she cooed.

“Hehehehe not the feather!! Please, not the feather!!!” Veronica giggled then started to shake her breasts around as the feather started to caress against her skin.

La Diabla laughed as she moved the feather underneath the soft breasts, from the right one to the left one. She loved how they would wobble around as the feather’s kiss teased that delicate skin. It amused her tickling the breasts and making Veronica insane with lust. She was also quite aware how badly these two would love to tickle her breasts or anywhere else for that matter on her body. She had a feeling she had to watch out for the both of them because they may try to trap her. It reminded her of that moment with Cheyenne and Aleshanee when they doubled teamed her in the woods, but this time, she would probably be naked by these two and tickled sexually. She moved the feather towards the nipples and heard that delightful squeal and could see how much that nipple stiffened. La Diabla loved making Veronica horny and it also aroused her. Her eyes then looked over at Gabby’s tits and she wanted to play with them again. “Ok Gabby, lay back down. It is your turn.” she grinned.

Gabby let out a sigh, then giggled. She was loving watching Veronica laugh away and now it was her turn. She let go of Veronica’s wrists, then laid back down on her back and lifted her arms. “Talk about not being fair. Well, at least I won’t try to cheat and cover my chest. I am a REAL woman who knows how to take it! hehehe” she said playfully.

“Oh really? Well then, take this!!!” Veronica said as she then plunged her fingers into the exposed armpits and started to tickle there. She felt Gabby’s arms clamp shut and loved how she exploded into laughter. Her desire to drive her girlfriend crazy with tickles grew and she loved that reaction.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA VERO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE MEEEEEEHEHAHAHAHAHA YOU CHEATER!!!” Gabby screamed out as she felt those fingers in her very sensitive armpits.

La Diabla laughed as she saw Veronica tickling Gabby. The way these two were made her happy and she loved seeing these moments. It started to remind her of when she and Darby had their moment together and tickling one another. She started to miss the deputy and looked forward to seeing her one day again. She then reached forward and grabbed Veronica’s arms and pulled them out of the armpits. “Ok, enough of that. Let me feather her breasts! You can watch and perhaps touch her elsewhere….” she hinted as her eyes looked towards Gabby’s jean covered crotch.

“YES!!! Ok, I will do that…hehehe” Veronica laughed. She felt such a powerful thrill in her body when she tickled those armpits. Now it was time to have a little sexual fun. She wanted to seduce Gabby and dominate her! She reached her hand over and placed it on top of Gabby’s pussy. She winked at her lover, then unbuttoned her jeans and opened up the fly, revealing the underwear underneath. She then slid her hand inside the underwear and found Gabby’s private spot. “Hmmmmm someone is already wet…hehehe” she teased.

Gabby let out a soft moan as she felt Veronica’s hand rubbing on her pussy. Her arousal started to spike and then she gasped! The feather returned and was now feathering her breasts. Her nipples got really hard, and she was loving this moment. She looked at La Diabla’s face and saw the outlaw with a flirty grin on it and she loved it. The way the feathering was happening, it seemed like she was trying to get her horny. She also could feel Veronica’s fingers touching her wetness and now she wanted to have sex badly. “Why don’t we all get naked and have a little fun?” she asked.

“I like that idea. Hehehehe yeah, let’s ALL get naked, shall we?” Veronica chimed in and winked at La Diabla.

La Diabla smiled again and shook her head. “You two will get naked after I am done feathering. Then I will go to my room and get some shut eye. You can have your moment together soon enough…” she responded.

“Hehehehe you’re so cute being shy like that. One day though, we will have our threesome and we are going to enjoy making you cum your brains out….” Gabby said as the feather continued to tease her.

La Diabla came out of her trance as she thought about that moment. She shook her head as knew just how badly they wanted her. She then looked up and saw both of them coming towards her. They had huge smiles on their faces. They sat down at the table, and she looked at them. “Well? How much did we make?” she asked.

“We got a LOT of money for that jewelry! Looks like that stupid bitch has really good taste in jewelry.” Gabby said as she held out the money they gained.

“Oh yes! The dealer loved it. He said the necklaces alone were extremely valuable. With the amount of money we have now, we can live very good for quite some time! Hehehe Maybe we should keep robbing those Westside women of their things.” Veronica added.

“Yeah, I like that! We could totally rob them of their valuables and have some tickle fun with their sweet bodies to have them beg us to give their jewelry to us now that we have a secret method. Hehehehe” Gabby said as she rubbed her hands.

“Hahaha you both have done well. I like that idea too. Maybe we will go to the Westside today and find a mark. I am sure she can convince her to give up her stuff. Now, the secret to doing this is….” La Diabla tried to say.

“Hey!!! Look over there! Looks like we found our next mark….” Gabby said, as she pointed at two women who seemed to be a little lost in the area.

“Ooooh!!! They look a little rich, don’t they. See the clothes? Well, one of them does. The other is probably a servant. Maybe we should go greet them and help them? Hehehehe” Veronica giggled.

La Diabla looked over and she saw a woman walking the streets along with a younger woman that appeared to be a servant. She could see the tanned pants, the long brown boots, and a white blouse of the older woman and the other lady had what appeared to be a maid’s uniform. She figured they would be very easy marks and could once again have a little fun with them. She then noticed they were headed their way! “Oh, this makes it easy. They are coming to us. They will probably ask for directions, and we will give it to them…hehehe” she said, then winked at her friends.

Bella was walking with her maid Ana and felt nervous. She knew this part of town was a little dangerous, but she was desperate. She let Ana lead her to the bowels of the Southside and hoped no one would try to rob them. She wanted to find someone to hire to intimidate Rose and Carissa, so she could keep her farm once and for all from those two. She then spotted three women sitting at a table outside of a dingy café and figured perhaps they would know of some men to hire. “Ana let’s ask those women where we could find some men for, um, labor reasons.” she instructed.

Ana was constantly moving her eyes around as she knew all about this area. She would visit here a few times, especially when her brother was in the area. When she got hired by Bella, she was happy that she would never have to go to a place like this ever again. But there was a purpose to this visit, and she did know the area. They wanted to possibly hire some strong men who weren’t completely criminal but looked tough. She saw the three women sitting at the café and it puzzled her. Usually, three women wouldn’t be sitting out in the open like this for too long. “Ok Senora, let’s go.” she responded.

Bella took a deep breath and headed towards that table. She could see their eyes had looked towards her direction and she had to put on a brave front. She wanted to get some direction quickly, find someone to hire, then go back to her farm and away from Ciudad De Serpientes. She made sure she did not carry much money and left all her jewelry off in case they were robbed. She got closer and could see their faces. One of them was cute and a little on the heavy side. Another had a very pretty face and was looking her up and down and the third one made her gasp. The woman was wearing a black Mexican cowboy hat and her face was one of the most beautiful faces she had ever seen. Bella was mesmerized by the face and felt her heart beating a little faster. She wondered how someone that beautiful would be in a place like this. She finally arrived at the table and smiled. “Buenos Dias ladies.” she announced.

“Buenos Dias Senora…” La Diabla responded. She looked at this woman and tried to size her up. The woman had a few streaks of gray in her hair and looked really good. She looked older, but more as a mature woman, probably in her 30s. She looked at her trembling and could tell she was a little nervous. Nervous people were always good victims. “Need some help?” she asked.

“Yes…Yes, I do. I, um, am looking to hire someone. I-I kind of need to know where to go to find someone who is really strong and well built. I have a job that needs to be done back at my home. Do you know where I could find some day laborers, probably by the docks or construction?” Bella asked. She realized she didn’t exactly have a well thought out game plan for this moment. She cursed herself for not sounding confident as well.

“A job? What kind of job? Is it something we can do?” La Diabla asked. If this woman was looking to spend money, she figured she could do some menial tasks, then possibly rob this woman at her home.

Ana gasped as she looked at La Diabla. Her eyes went big as she recognized that face of the outlaw. She met her a few years ago when her brother was in town with El Guapo’s gang. It was a brief meeting, but she definitely remembered the presence of La Diabla. “Senora, I have to tell you something...” she whispered as she leaned in close.

“Excuse me for a moment…” Bella said to the trio and then turned towards Ana. “What is it?” she asked.

Ana looked at Bella and had an idea. If that was La Diabla, then they might have found their protector! She looked at the outlaw and then back to Bella. “I know her! We should hire her!” she told her.

Bella was confused. She had no idea why her maid wanted to hire a woman for this job, and she seemed really enthused about it. She looked over at La Diabla again and she would admit she looked intimidating, but no one that beautiful could possibly be strong enough to handle the Greeks. “You know her? How?” she asked Ana.

Ana turned towards La Diabla and felt really nervous. “Are…are you La Diabla?” she asked.

La Diabla felt her heart race as she was recognized. This was a twist and she started to wonder if this woman could have been a minion of Priscilla and Julio Montenegro. She was trying to keep a low enough profile and now this woman was asking about her. “Who wants to know? Who are you?” she asked and then her hand went down towards her gun.

“My name is Ana! I met you a long time ago. My brother, he knows you! He was part of El Guapo’s gang...” Ana told her.

“El Guapo’s gang? Interesting. Who is your brother?” La Diabla asked. Her heart started to race as it was possible that a former member of the gang could still be alive.

“He was known as El Raton… He is in jail now, but I remember meeting you briefly.” Ana told her. She was starting to get nervous as she saw the outlaw’s hand move towards her gun. She hoped nothing would happen and that she and Bella would be ok.

La Diabla’s eyes went wide as she heard that name. She remembered El Raton from the gang. She remembered how he was a wily fighter, but also a very good tracker and thief. She then recognized Ana because El Raton would often brag about his sister and how she is trying to live a good life and that she became a maid to some rich woman on a farm. This was told to her a week before that fateful mission to the Montenegro house. “I do remember you! El Raton used to brag about you. Wow, small world.” she told her.

“Yes!! Wow, I am amazed you are here. After I heard the news of El Guapo’s gang being broken up, I figured you might have been killed or went to jail. Good to see you…” Ana said with a smile.

Bella was stunned as she listened to this brief conversation. She vaguely heard of the outlaw La Diabla but didn’t pay too much attention as the farm hands really didn’t interact with gangs. That was why she loved living out there. But if Ana’s reaction was this good, then she started to feel confident that her Greek problem might be solved. It would be fitting that a woman could bring them down. It also gave her a chance to get to know this extraordinarily beautiful woman. It was impossible to know that woman was a gang member. “This is a small world. Um, nice to meet you La Diabla. My name is Bella. Bella Toscano.”

“Nice to meet you too. So, what brings you both to this part of town? You both don’t look like you belong here. It is a little dangerous in these parts.” La Diabla asked. She was curious as to why these two women would venture to the Southside.

Bella felt a little nervous and started to look around. Just hearing that this part of town being dangerous made her want to get down to business then leave as soon as possible. “Well, I was looking to hire someone to take care of something for me. I-I have an issue with some people…” she said, trying to remain calm.

“What kind of issue? Someone trying to hurt you or something?” La Diabla asked. She could tell the woman was very nervous and was very curious. She was an attractive woman and figured perhaps some man was being aggressive with her.

“Yes, I mean no. I mean…maybe…” Bella responded. She started to remember the threat of Carissa and that made her nervous. She still couldn’t believe she was being physically intimidated and had to resort to hiring someone else to take care of that problem. She looked at La Diabla and started to feel shy. She was telling a woman she was being threatened and maybe had to hire this woman to protect her, perhaps even confront Rose or Carissa. “I’m sorry…this is just hard for me to do.” she said, then tried to smile.

“It’s ok. Just tell us what you need, and we can see if we can help you…” La Diabla told her. There was something interesting about this woman and she wanted to know more. The woman had a grace about her, and she definitely could tell she was no warrior. She didn’t seem like a “princess” but was probably a very sweet person. She would rob women like these quite often in her past, but right now, she was curious as to why this woman would reach out to someone like her.

“Ok…I own a farm outside of town and there is this woman from Greece. She has been trying to get me to sell my farm, but I don’t want to. The Greeks are trying to buy up all the farmland and she has resorted to intimidation. She sent over someone to scare me into selling and it worked. I am scared! She was so tall and looked tough. I don’t know what to do…” Bella said, her voice starting to crack with emotion.

“Wait, a woman came to intimidate you?” La Diabla asked. She was surprised it was a woman enforcer, but she knew that was possible. She thought about herself.

“Yes. I know it seems silly, but she….she is VERY scary. So, my wonderful maid here told me to go find someone to help protect me and even threaten them to back off. I want to pay someone to do this. I have never done anything like this before, so I don’t know what to say.” Bella told the trio. She looked at all their faces and could see there might be some interest as they all looked at one another.

“Hmmmm….just need someone to scare them off, huh? You said you want to pay them? How much are we talking?” La Diabla asked. She was intrigued by this possible job. If there was anyone that could scare some other women physically, she definitely knew how to do that.

“It would be substantial. I have this….” Bella said, then opened up her bag and showed the gold coins that were inside.

La Diabla’s eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw the number of coins in there. It was a lot of money! She looked over at Gabby and Veronica and they also had a look of eagerness. She then turned towards Bella and smiled. “I tell you what. We can do the job for you. As your maid told you, I am pretty well known for doing things like that. Hehehe so, we will accept your offer unless you want some men to do it.” she told her.

Ana’s eyes lit up as she heard the outlaw’s acceptance. She remembered how much her brother bragged about La Diabla and knew she would be a very strong choice to stop the Greeks. “Senora, I think we should hire them. La Diabla is very capable and would be more than able to stop them!” she said.

Bella felt her heart beating faster as she heard that the outlaw would accept her offer. She finally had someone to help protect her from the Greeks and would even probably intimidate them back and to leave her alone forever. Hearing her maid’s enthusiasm also got her excited about this business decision. She also was excited to work with someone so beautiful, so strong and seemed so charismatic. “Thank you! Yes, I would like to hire you and your friends. This……this means a lot to me.” she said with a glowing smile.

“So, when do we start?” La Diabla asked. She figured she could just shut down these Greeks and have a huge payday. She liked this woman so far. She seemed genuine and the job itself probably wouldn’t be too hard.

“Well, the woman who tried to scare me says she will come back in two days. I was figuring we could get the jump on them tomorrow. If you would like, you and your friends came come back to the farm with me right now to make yourselves comfortable. I would like to offer you a fine meal, and a place to stay overnight. Unless, you have other plans….” Bella offered. She really hoped they would come along because she wanted to get to know the outlaw a lot better. There was something so intensely attractive about her, she just wanted to be around her a little longer.

La Diabla looked at both Veronica and Gabby and they had very excited looks on their faces. She then turned towards Bella and smiled. “Ok, that sounds like a great deal. Let’s get out of here and have a wonderful time.” she said, then stood up.

Bella felt tremendous relief that all of this was happening. It appeared her issues with the Greeks would soon be over. She saw the look of happiness on Ana’s face and that reassured her that she had made the right choice. She was also excited she could get out of this part of town and not have to deal with any men. There was always that chance they could turn on her and perhaps do things she did not want to do. But with La Diabla, she would get the ruthlessness she needed for the Greeks, but also enjoy the company of this very beautiful woman. She saw her stand up, along with her friends and she motioned for them to follow her. “Thank you again. All of you. Let’s go back to my farm and I will treat you as honored guests. Hehe” she told them.

“Can you believe it? We are getting paid to scare people??? Wow!! That was a lot of money!” Veronica said with excitement.

“Yeah!! I mean, that money could last for a long time, and we could live VERY good! This will be fun!” Gabby added.

“Yes ladies, this will be a great business deal for us. Plus, we get to have some really good food and probably some very comfortable quarters to sleep in. This is an easy job. In fact, when we visit these Greeks tomorrow, how about we have a little ‘Clara fun’ with them? Hehehe” La Diabla told them. She then left the table area and started to follow this sultry woman back to her farm. She wondered how this adventure would go and was looking forward to it. It also made her think that perhaps this could be something she could do for a living. To be hired to perform jobs like this. The money sounded great, and she was no longer with El Guapo’s gang. She would only share the money with Gabby and Veronica. She could be an “Outlaw for hire” and have a whole new way of making money. The only thing that was holding her back from making that a permanent decision was just how much she missed Cheyenne and the Elu Tribe. She liked being around those people and it gave her peace. But there was a certain excitement in what she was about to do. La Diabla figured she would mull that decision later. Right now, she and her friends had a job to do and to have a little fun while they were at it. She knew that this relationship with Bella Toscano would be a very interesting experience. The woman seemed very cordial and sultry. She wanted to know more about her and looked forward to a very delicious meal! This adventure was going to be memorable!

Bella was leaning back in her chair at her dining table and enjoyed watching La Diabla, Gabby and Veronica eating their meals. It was a nice journey back to her farmland from Ciudad De Serpientes as she engaged in conversation with this trio. She was so fascinated by all of them as they were criminals it seemed, but also very engaging, very intelligent women. She felt comfortable around them as they were full of energy and had very friendly banter. When they made it back to the farm, she showed them around the premises and showed them their rooms for the evening. She then had a very delicious meal prepared for them, which consisted of beef soaked in sauces and spices, along with corn, other vegetables and tortillas. She also had jugs of water, as well as alcohol as well. She finished her dinner and just loved listening and watching her guests engage in witty conversation with one another and she would speak with them as well. Bella noticed that La Diabla seemed very cordial and outgoing, and she just couldn’t believe this woman was an outlaw. She seemed so beautiful and had a good heart. When her maid told her about some of her exploits, it shocked her because she seemed like a wonderful human being. She did hope she lived up to that reputation as she wanted the Greeks to leave her alone. Her eyes then looked at La Diabla’s face and saw her smiling when laughing at something Gabby said. That smile seemed to melt her heart and she was in disbelief with herself. She appeared to be smitten with this woman and wanted to know a lot more about her. She wanted to be alone with her and get to know her a lot more. She waited for a pause in their conversation and when it happened, she smiled. “Did you all enjoy your meal?” she asked.

“Oh yes….Oh my goodness, that was SO good!” Gabby said as she leaned back in her chair and patted her stomach.

“It was AMAZING!! The beef was so tender and delicious. Best meal I had in forever! *burp* hehehe excuse me…” Veronica giggled and felt embarrassed after belching.

La Diabla couldn’t stop laughing when she heard that sound and shook her head. She then looked over at Bella and saw the woman staring at her. She noticed throughout the meal; Bella would gaze at her and she had a feeling this woman was attracted to her. She didn’t mind the attention, she just found it amusing that this woman was interested in her. She thought Bella was attractive herself, but she figured it was a small crush and to think nothing of it. She had a job to do and was going to get paid well. “You are so crazy Vero…hehehe Please excuse my friend…” she told Bella.

Bella laughed as she saw the giggling faces of the trio. She was truly enjoying this time and was happy with her choice of hiring these women. “That’s perfectly fine. She loved the meal. I am happy about that…” she smiled.

Two more hours passed by, and the dinner party finished their desserts. Bella had left the room for a little while to tend to some business matters before she turned in for the evening. La Diabla was rubbing her stomach and then leaned back in her chair, outstretched her legs and grinned. “Damn, this was such a great dinner. I think tomorrow after we take care of business, we have another great meal!” she said.

“Oh yes! We have too. I am telling you; this woman has a great farm and some great food. We did well getting this job. Hehehe” Gabby said.

“Yep!! And she seems so nice. Just think, we were thinking about robbing her. I am glad we didn’t. We would not have been eating like queens right now….” Veronica smiled, then she started to yawn.

“Very true. I am looking forward to tomorrow. I think we will have a very good time and then have more fun after we come back. I am thinking of a business idea for us and….” La Diabla started to say when she heard the dining room door opening. She looked towards the door and saw both Bella and Ana standing there. Ana was still in her maid’s uniform, but Bella appeared to be in her nightgown. It was a light brown garment that appeared to be made of silk. It looked really beautiful on her and the way she had her hair down made her face looked very beautiful.

“Sorry to interrupt ladies…please continue. When you are ready to go to your quarters, Ana here will show you. I hope you are not too tired.” Bella told the group.

“I think we are done. I can see how sleepy these two are. Hehehe” La Diabla said as she saw Gabby starting to yawn.

“Yeah, I am getting tired. It has been a long, fun day! Come on Gabby, let’s go to our room.” Veronica said, then winked at her girlfriend. She was starting to feel aroused since they were in such a comfortable setting.

“Ok, let’s go. We got a big day tomorrow and we should probably rest.” Gabby said as she saw Veronica winking at her. She recognized that wink and was getting excited about having a little intimate fun.

“Let’s do that. Well, I guess I will go to my room as well. Thank you for the wonderful dinner and conversation.“ La Diabla told Bella as she stood up.

“Actually, can I talk to you for a moment. Just to go over some stuff.” Bella asked. She started to feel nervous as she wanted alone time with the outlaw.

La Diabla nodded her head and then wished Gabby and Veronica good night. She saw them leave with Ana and then faced Bella. She saw Bella walking over to what appeared to be a tall cabinet. She watched her open it up and there were several wine bottles inside. She saw her take one out and then she started to head over towards her. She noticed a smile on her face and the way she walked looked….seductive. She was dressed in her silk nightgown and appeared to have some light brown slippers on her feet. The nightgown itself had the cleavage area showing and noticed the size of the breasts. La Diabla had no idea why, but this woman was looking really sexy right now. He gathered her senses and smiled. “You wanted to talk to me?” she asked.

“Yes, I do. Please. Sit down and relax….” Bella told her. She then saw La Diabla sitting down on the side of the dining table and then she also sat down in a chair on the side of the table, facing the outlaw. She felt her arousal increasing as she was finally alone with this charming and beautiful woman. She then opened up the bottle of wine and reached for the wine glasses that were on the table, but not used. “Here, try this wine.” she offered.

“No, that’s ok. I am ok with my water right now. I am stuffed!” La Diabla replied while lifting her hand.

“Come on, you have to try it. It is a vintage wine that was made on my farm. My late husband loved making wine. He is from Italy, and we love it. You must try it. It has a very distinct flavor and I want you to taste it. I insist!” Bella said to her as she started to pour the wine into a glass. Once she poured in the liquid, she moved the glass towards La Diabla. She gave her a smile and couldn’t take her eyes off the outlaw’s face.

La Diabla sighed as she heard the offer. She didn’t want to drink, but this woman was paying her for a job and giving her great hospitality. She figured one glass, and she would be ok. “Ok, since you insisted. Hehe” she giggled.

“You will love it! Well, I hope you do. Hehehehe” Bella smiled. She then poured some wine in a glass for her and then clinked glasses with La Diabla. “To a successful partnership!” she toasted.

La Diabla smiled and then started to drink the wine. Her eyes widened as the flavor really hit her taste buds and she loved it! She looked at her glass as though she was studying the contents and then took another sip. She loved the smell of the wine, and the taste was divine. “You weren’t kidding. This IS good!” she said and licked her lips.

“I am glad you like it! It is my favorite wine!” Bella said with joy. She was very happy that La Diabla enjoyed the wine. Then she began to converse with La Diabla, and it started to become a good one. She told the outlaw about herself, such as her background, where she grew up and how much work her farm is. She did notice that La Diabla was drinking a lot of that wine as time passed. She finished one glass, and now La Diabla was finishing her second glass and pouring herself a third glass. “You really like that wine! Hehe” she teased.

La Diabla felt shy when she heard those words, and it made her smile. The wine was very good, and she just couldn’t stop herself from drinking. She was also enjoying the company of this woman as she was very calm, very personable and had some good charisma to her. She told her about some aspects of her outlaw life, trying to leave out the more heinous aspects of it to keep the conversation lighthearted. She ended up telling her about how El Guapo’s gang was decimated and twisted the story a little to indicate she “retired” from it. She was now looking for something else to do. She did not want to talk about where she currently made a home back at the Elu tribe as she didn’t want to get too personal. “That’s how I ended up in Ciudad De Serpientes. I was hiding this whole time and decided to come to this place.” she smiled, as she took another sip of the wine.

Bella listened to La Diabla’s story and couldn’t stop staring at the woman. She felt her heart racing as her attraction grew towards her and she did her best to not openly flirt. “Tell me La Diabla, and I understand if you don’t want to tell me, but I am curious. What is your name? I know your mother and father did not name you La Diabla. Hehe” she asked.

La Diabla took another sip of her wine, and she was feeling the effects of the substance. Her body was relaxing itself and she was already leaning back in her chair, her legs were outstretched with her booted ankles crossed. The buzz she had was feeling really good and she was enjoying this woman’s company. She heard the question and had a small smile. She figured she could tell her name since she was her “employer” of sorts. She grinned and then tried to focus on Bella’s face as she felt herself getting drunk. “It’s Salem…” she told her.

“Salem? That is a very pretty name for a very pretty woman. Nice to meet you Salem. Hehe” Bella giggled. She could see how relaxed La Diabla was getting, and she loved that she was. She could hear her cute sounding giggles and loved being around her. She felt her nipples getting stiff as she was getting very aroused in this situation. She continued to drink her wine and felt herself getting a lot more loose.

“Thank you…” La Diabla whispered. She also started to blush when she heard the compliment and she felt giddy inside. This woman was very sexy to her, and she loved how she was presenting herself. She saw Bella’s long black hair, with some silver streaks in it coming down on either shoulder, and when her eyes went down her body, she could have sworn she saw hardened nipples. She shook her head, and then finished her third glass of wine. She decided she would drink one more glass, as the taste of this wine was incredible. “I normally don’t give my name, so keep it a secret. Hehehehe” she said with a giggle.

“I understand. Your secret is safe with me beautiful Salem. Hehe” Bella giggled back. She saw La Diabla drinking her 4th glass of wine and was amazed that woman could drink that much wine for their first encounter. She figured La Diabla must drink a lot in certain settings. It was also a sign that she was very relaxed and comfortable. The conversation continued and soon, she was giggling about something the outlaw said and she couldn’t stop laughing, as well as La Diabla. Both women were feeling the effects of the wine and now she paused. She smiled at La Diabla as she finished her fourth glass. “You must really like that wine! You finished four glasses? Thirsty? Hehehehehehehehehe” she joked.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes…..I am really, really thirsty. I apologize…..” La Diabla laughed hysterically then leaned her head back into the chair. She realized she was drunk at this point and looked at Bella’s face. She loved looking at her eyes and she turned away slightly as she felt embarrassed that Bella was just gazing at her.

“No need to apologize at all! It just tells me you love my wine. That is a great compliment. I am sure you had a long day. You must be really tired! You must have been doing a lot of….whatever you do all day. Hehehe” Bella chuckled. She could see La Diabla was drunk and slumped in her chair.

“Hehehehe yes… I am a bit tired. I am a little sore but nothing major. I probably should turn in soon. This was……some really good wine….” La Diabla said and started to try and get the very last drop that was inside her glass.

“You are feeling sore? Awwww poor baby. Hey, I have an idea. Let’s go over to my study and I will give you a nice shoulder massage. That’s it! I think it is time for Salem to get pampered a little.” Bella said, then got up from her chair. She was buzzed by the wine, but still had a good presence of mind.

“hehehe no…you don’t have to do that. I am fine. I feel a bit happy, but I am fine. Hehehe” La Diabla laughed. She then saw Bella stand up from her chair and approach her. She felt her right hand get grabbed and started to get pulled up to her feet. “Hehehe Bella! You don’t have to massage me….” she playfully whined.

“Now, now Salem, I am going to treat you to something you deserve and probably need. So behave yourself and come with me. Hehehe” Bella told her. She held La Diabla’s hand and felt a thrill in her body as the hand was softer than she thought. It wasn’t baby soft, but a lot more tender than she thought an outlaw would have. She noticed that La Diabla’s legs were a little wobbly, probably from all the wine she consumed but they were able to walk towards the back of the dining room. Once they arrived, she slid the backwall to the side as it was a sliding wall that separated her study and the dining room. She then led La Diabla over to a beautiful sofa with an oak frame and red cushions and then sat her down. She then sat down on La Diabla’s left side and turned the woman towards her right, so she could get to her back and shoulder area. “Now, I want you to relax and enjoy yourself. I have magic hands and I am going to make you feel so good Salem….” she whispered as she leaned forward and said it in La Diabla’s left ear.

La Diabla felt a shiver in her body as she could hear that voice whispering in her ear. It sounded very sensual, and she smiled. She couldn’t believe this woman was about to massage her, but she figured she might as well enjoy the moment. She was drunk and had no care in the world. “hehehe ok. You can make me feel good….” she cooed as she closed her eyes to get ready for the massage.

Gabby sat on the edge of a full sized bed and looked around the room. She was impressed with this guest room and felt excited. She could see the oak walls with pictures of landscapes on them. The floor was also oak paneled and had a nice green rug in the middle. She then looked towards her left and saw Veronica sitting next to her. She was feeling giddy as she was alone with Veronica in this impressive home. “I can’t believe we are here. Look at this place! We are getting paid, and we get to live in luxury? Hehe” she said with happiness in her voice.

“Right? This is the best job ever! Being with La Diabla has been a very rewarding experience and then some! The dinner was amazing! But I noticed something….” Veronica told her.

“What did you notice?” Gabby asked.

“Did you see the way Bella kept looking at La Diabla throughout dinner? I think she has a crush on her! Hehehe” Veronica giggled.

“I DID!! I looked over at Bella when I told her something and her eyes were locked onto her. That is so cute. I mean, can you blame her? La Diabla is absolutely beautiful!” Gabby said with a smile.

“She really is! She is also really charming to be around. Totally not what we expected of her. I still wouldn’t make her mad though. Hehehe” Veronica giggled.

“Definitely not! We will stay on her good side! She is soooooooooo attractive though. One day, we will have to just take her and have that threesome we want. Can you imagine her being naked and we have our way with her body, then she does it with ours?” Gabby asked. She started to imagine that moment and felt a tingle between her legs.

“I love that idea! Ooh, my nipples got really hard thinking about that. I really want to do a threesome!” Veronica smiled as she felt her arousal growing. She then stared into Gabby’s eyes and wanted to kiss that face. She then started to lean forward when they heard a knock on the door! That startled her and she looked towards the door! “Who is it?” she asked.

Character featured in this part:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png

UP NEXT: A night of seduction!

Ok fans, how did you like this part? Looks like our favorite outlaw has a new direction in her life. Plus, I am sure there are a lot of you that will anxiously await the next part. hahaha Looks like our outlaw might be in a compromising position. I really hope you are enjoying this series. La Diabla is without a doubt a great character to follow and she has so much more to do! Any comments are most welcomed!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back