• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Ticklish Mr. Ticklee! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Caught out Frankie my Step -Dad I often call 'Mr. Ticklee' as he hates it reminding him of his vulnerability lay helpless and secured to the bed in the sleazy motel where he'd arranged meeting Suzy. I knew he was cheating on Mom who supports him working as an attorney but blinded by love to see herself being taken complete advantage of. I had suspected him a while and had been doing my homework on him and Mom away on business knew he was meeting this hooker Suzy from the agency and for the fee she wanted she agreed to play her part.

I'd called the agency and spoken to Suzy directly and told her how Frankie was using Mom which angered her as he'd told her he was divorced having been in a love-less marriage, I assured her nothing further from the truth and how Mom was crazy about him, he ten years her jnr at 30yrs and afforded him a very comfortable life-style which included the silver-grey Mercedes Benz C-class! Anyway as arranged they met and waiting in my car I saw them enter the motel and 20 mins later she came to me waiting in the carpark as arranged and told me Room 607 and he was ready! Then disappeared into the night! I entered the room and closed the door so heard it and I guess imagined Suzy was back as blindfold and gagged immediately moaning I guessed in role play!

Stripped to briefs and black sheer socks I smiled at the nightmarish situation he was in and powerless to prevent from happening and how I'd be using it against him as the 6' Italian Francesco Rinaldi very attractive would learn and only having himself to blame as without Mom he having nothing and back to being a waiter again as that's how they met, he served her at 'Rosetti's the swank Italian resturant downtown Brentwood, LA. No way in hell would he want that!

He so helpless and vulnerable trying to speak but the mouth gag firmly in place I was ready to subject the sleaze-ball to a session of kinky depravity satisfying my personal lust and eyed secured together his socked size 12 feet and felt him tremble in panic when leaning into them I blew on them as know he hates his feet messed with, he's hideously ticklish and I mean super sensitive, threatened to kick Mom when watching TV on the sofa she's attempted to stroke even one of his feet, he never has but Mom's never seriously tried to tickle him!

For all her unconditonal love and financial support and generosity this was how he was behaving, meeting hookers in sleazy motels and Suzy a Dominatrix! I lustfully checked him out as he was my toy now and at my mercy to fulfil my needs and desires, lusts and perversions and was going to enjoy using him for my pleasure and secured to the bed as I'd instructed Suzy to do on his back, his upturned socked soles right where I wanted them!

Shock not the word when he heard my voice whisper in his ear "Payback Frankie and a real Mr.Ticklee!" though gagged the curses and superlatives even gagged from him instant but told him he was caught out and had been suspicious of him and had carried out thorough surveillance on him and monitored his movements evident for the fact he had me in Room 607 and not Suzy who had been paid out by him to make herself scarce! Only fair cash taken from his account to pay her as it would have been for her services and smiled as he tried to shout through the gag.

"You know Frankie there's something I've been longing to do knowing it's something you'd never invite and much less allow anyone to do but right now you having no choice but to endure it's happening which makes it all the more exciting and something I'll admit I've lusted to do and even jerked off over doing to you and here's a clue Frankie; my Mr. Ticklee "Mmmm fuck your big feet smell awesome! Sense the heat from them both Frankie and in these sheer socks both so attractive straight feet which Suzy has perfectly secured on my instructions as you need behaviour therapy and a ticklish, llicklish lesson on the agenda and fuck all you can do about it! I love ticklish feet and know yours are crazy ticklish and intend taking full advantage of it! The more I tickle your feet, the more you laugh and the more you laugh, the more I tickle!"

"Make all the noize you want Frankie, nobody can hear you as the next door room is vacant and like hearing you moan anyway but the point is you're all mine now or more precisely your size 12 feet are as they're all I'm interested in but I'm foot-fixated Frankie, have a real foot-fetish and know just how much you detest any kind of attention being given to yours as they're so damn sensitive! Squirm all you like and flex those feet infact seeing your socked toes wiggling is a real buzz Frankie! Pleasure for some but pain for you or torment anyway I guess will be a foot-rub and first these socked feet and then Frankie your bare feet! They're nicely sweaty and have passed my sniff-test, smelling intoxicating Frankie inviting me to bury my face into your warm n' moist soles, yeah try and kick me that's it, give up Frankie as from now your feet are shared; your feet are my feet you got that!"

Saying this seeing him squirm making me smile and saying his feet being sweaty so smelling like feet began pressing my face to his socked soles and inhaling their smell and deeply sniffing from his toes to heels and sensed the heat eminating from them both and their smell strong but not pungent! I told him and to unnerve him more that I loved being kinky with feet! I'd be relishing in his frustration as socks off feeling my tongue and fingers all over his feet, stroking up n' down his osles, over and under and in between his toes and then sucking on his toes freaking him out even more and licking the length of his soles driving him balistic, soles licked, toes nibbled and he driven breathless!

"You might well moan Frankie but only have youself to blame for having feet appealing to me and teasing me with them walking around the house bare foot and resting feet on the coffee table with soles facing me even wiggling your toes whilst watching the netflix movies with Mom, so my attention to them a long time coming and you tell Mom about it and she learns all about Suzy and who else Cherelle, Maria, Donna and Kelly, that's right Frankie I've done my homework Mmmm your feet are so addictive, a real Mr. Ticklee and I'm hooked and reckon they'll become a habit I'll be indulging in enjoying to keep my silence unless you want to leave the Beverley Hills life-style and wait tables again!"

Frankie's feet ticklish all over even the tops of his feet but he's especially sensitive on his toes and the area beneath his toes, in between his toes and the middle of his soles and arches of his feet! He will become accustomed to my tickling tools I will introduce him to like the plastic tined hairbrush, Braun electric toothbrush, the feather, the inkless felt tip and ball point pens and even the pipe cleaner but my preference being manual and oral techniques! Meaning an evil tickle and lickle! It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to get Frankie laughing, screaming, and begging for mercy! Recently investing in purchasing a pair of pipefitter’s gloves with latex bumps on them that allowed for a sturdy grip and devastating on feet! The gloves supple enough for my fingers to reach any place on a ticklee's feet, even between his toes and their deadly abrasiveness delivers ticklish torment extreme to soles, arches, balls of feet and toes! My victims soon yelling for the torment to stop!

Frankie sensibly silent knowing in this game I held all the aces! I told him I was going to be doing everything to his feet I'd fantasised doing saying how much I'd longed to take his toes in my mouth and to suck and nibble them, to lick the length of his soles and t feel up his feet, savour their warmth as I was doing and socked of no disappointment as I made him groan squeezing his large socked feet and inhaling their awesome aroma! I told him feet smelling like a man's feet! I was curious I told Frankie as to how salty tasting his toes were going to be which made him gasp as smiling imagining how even the thought of this terrified him as he really doesn't enjoy his feet played with even now a year since the initiation I'm reflecting on but he knows unless I get to exploit the ticklishness and licklishness of his feet that his life of luxury over and he's faithful to Mom now regarding other women and our arrangement our secret! Unfortunately for Frankie Mom's latest case necessitates her staying in NYC some weekends so more time for me to play with Frankie!

Anyway in the motel and facing his sweat moist socked soles I told him he needed to accept that his soles were mine for licking, toes all mine for sucking, every inch of his feet mine to relish in raping and not to expect me giving him an easy time as it was punishment for using Mom, so my using him so merciless ticklish and licklish torment and tease! I then leaned into his socked soles again and inhaled their smell and ran a finger gently and slowly down the left sole and his foot wiggled a little and his toes flexed as my finger reached them and knowing he was fighting reacting too much I repeated the stroking, going slowly down from his heel to his toes, gliding the teasing finger up n' down his left socked sole and then subjected his right socked foot to the same teasing treat!

"Tickle ... Tickle ... Tickle ... Frankie I can hear a muffled giggle from Mom's Italian stallion with such sensitive size 12 hooves and love these warm feet in damp socks but socks that need to come off to feel the warm wetness of your bare feet I won't be denied and slowly as he moaned peeled them off and there were his sexy feet, feet I'd drooled over and jerked off imagining all the ways I'd enjoy them knowing he'd hate it so not imagining it's ever being a reality! Stronger in scent I had to taste his toes so slid my mouth over the toes of his right foot and sucked on them and then the toes of his left foot and a violent response trying to lash out but feet firmely secured his instant muffled laughter had been all the encouragement I'd needed to suck on his toes hard and released taunted him. "Mmmmm now that's what I call tasty salty toes Frankie so get ready as I'm going to be giving these toes blow jobs all through the night and taking all five toes of each foot in my mouth and orally assaulting them and expect it to tickle-lickle so gagged feel free to react! Moan and groan all you like Frankie, you play away and invite let's call it play-back and how will you tell Mom about it as she'd want to know why you were secured to a bed sockless, you who hates his feet touched, so that I could and did take complete advantage of them both! You're well and truly fucked Frankie and only yourslf to blame for being in this ticklish n' licklish predicament!"

Saying this I taunted him physically by squeezing and fondling his feet, feeling them both up and massaging them and lovng the smoothness of his soles and my face close to them I studied Frankie's feet and inhaled their intoxicating smell which was and is rich and masculine, intoxicating and the slightest touch of his feet and they flex as he is that sensitive! I rubbed his soles slowly and relishing in the sight, smell and sensitivity of them and gradually my massaging touch becoming a lighter caress and then a stroking tickle as I glided my fingers over his soles! Then I slid my tongue along the sole of Frankie's right foot and it tasted delicious so licked his left sole and then licked his toes which flexed rapidly immediately as I licked in between his toes which drove him wild but he was going nowhere but ticklish n' licklish hell which he was clearly visiting! He at my mercy and I determined being merciless! Trapped and unable to move his feet away from the mind-blowing sensations of his overt undeniable ticklishness!

"Hmmm you really don't like your feet touched at all do you Frankie, a real Mr. Ticklee with two big feet so sensitive, smelling so amazing and tasting so yeah tasty and love to hear you laugh as these toes feel great on my tongue and your reactions of giggles mixed with moans so inviting to my tongue, to lick every inch of these size 12 super-sensitive soles and suck on these ticklish toes flexing on tongue and licking in between your toes and nibbling and sucking on them! The my fingers gliding over both saliva lubed soles so tortuously as your feet flex and toes wiggle, a sight for sore eyes! Love stroking over your soles Frankie seeing your feet flexing desperately trying to evade my teasing touch and hearing muffled pleading for me to quit, I hear you Frankie my ticklish Mr. Ticklee!"

"Hahha heheheheheheheheaaahhhh hahahaha it ticklesno no more no more hehehehehe"

I used one hand to hold his right foot still while the other hand spidered all five of fingers up and down his bare sole bare and I showing no mercy at all, my fingers expertly tickling his foot. I held his toes back and paused for a moment to let Frankie catch his breath and then stroked under them and over his taut sole. Then repeated the torments with his left foot and then stroked both soles simultaneously with a tickling sensation delivered to him which I sensed being so hard for him to handle. I focused on stroking the arches of his feet and a slow tickle, a maddening kind as I told him tonight was all about discovery, where on his feet he most ticklish, what techniques of tickle got the greatest ticklish response, what tickle tools worked best and his reaction to them!

I told Frankie my loving his feet being so ticklish, so vulnerable and both feeling so smooth, warm and moist as my fingers fondled his toes, it was obvious his arches super sensitive and a feather quill over them would be teasingly devastating, the feather drawn in between his toes hellish and under his toes a super ticklish area but just the smell of his feet getting me hard so our games always played when his feet hot n' sweaty so after he'd worked out back at home in the basement gym or been on the treadmill in socks and trainers as his feet warm n' sweaty all the more sensitive and tasty! In fact Mom being away, on line inviting ticklers to come and play so tickle torturing you Frankie!"

I smiled hearing gasps and muffled moans as the feather quill slowly raked up n' down the sole of Frankie's right foot as he tried and failed to hold in his laughter, the quill gently stroking up n' down his bare sole, back and forth tickling strokes across his soles to his toes and in between his toes! I then replaced the feather with the hairbrush and the plastic tines running over his bare soles which really got him laughing like a loon as it perfectly tickled his foot but after ten minutes back to fingers as I love to feel up his feet! All ten of my fingers tickle over one foot at a time and toes and arches simultaneously as found the most sensitve parts of Frankie's feet. I madly tickled each foot in turn!

"I guess hell for you Frankie having two such hopelessly ticklish feet in the fiendish hands of an expert tickler and experienced one as at college at Fraternity Initiations have participated and invariably my attention focused on the pledge's feet as torture tickling effective and leaves no physical marks and feet not somewhere every freshman inclined to go so invariably my domain of interest and this tickle-tool always effective 'Bzzzzz' I activated the sonicare. It's such a devious tickle tool the electric toothbrush Frankie as it's spinning bristles truly tortuous so you'll laugh instantly and I'd imagine scream but we'll see but expect no mercy Frankie as I want to make you smile, hear you laugh as the bristles Tickle and Tickle and Tickle!

Sure enough Frankie's ticklish reaction immediate muffled screaming and laughing as I ran the sonicare all over his right and then then his left foot as he was driven breathless! His wiggling toes were adorable, clenching and splaying as nothing could stop the bristles from tickling. I continued with my fingers and I tickled from heels to wiggling toes and sliding my fingers over his toes as Frankie squirmed like mad and then deactivated the sonicare and gently rubbed the soles of Frankie's feet! I made it feel like a foot massage but the torture tickling far from ended as I rubbed his soles, lightening my touch until he was being tickled on his feet! Fingers stroking under his toes and in between his toes, launching a tickle attack on his feet as he fought but failed in holding back his laughter! The employed the feather again and ran the quill end from heels to his toes as muffled Frankie burst out with screaming laughter. All it takes is a little teasing and Frankie breaks! The feather tickled his toes, tickling back-and-forth across the bottom of his ticklish toes and in between his toes and the tickling sensations driving Frankie mad!

"Such super ticklish feet Frankie, Mr. Ticklee's feet so ticklish and perfect to endure torture tickling so first let's tongue bath these feet, going to take my time licking every inch of them and sucking and nibbling on each and every toe just because I can Frankie and so you learn, you know that your feet are my feet and I intend playing mean as you did cheating on Mom, so long as you're breathing I'm licking and sucking as want to eat feet and have an insatiable appetite which demands satisfying and just so you know Frankie I am going to tickle you until you pass out, at which point I will revive you and tickle you until you pass out again and again and again so this will continue throughout the night. This night, tomorrow night, every single night for as many nights as I decide and will invite other ticklers on line to join me when in the mood for company!"

On with the pipefitter’s gloves again and Frankie even muffled begging me not to massage his feet wearing them again all too keenly aware of their abrasiveness but both bared soles more sensitised than ever by the merciless brushing, the gloves were deadlier than before, especially when I worked them over the arches of his feet deliberately squeezing and rubbing them causing him to scream in ticklish agony! I introduced the small brush with multi plastic teeth which run up and down his soles drove Frankie demented as I told him that his feet were my feet to enjoy!

Frankie moaned and groaned as for the next hour I orally pleasured myself with his feet, they tasting awesome but his reacting to it was the real bonus, the sensations driving him demented as I told him adding but his problem having such delicious feet and long suckable toes more exciting to me than his dick or arsehole would ever be as feet my thing! His embarrassment, humiliation adding to the thrill of it all and the face me his step-son being his tickler n' lickler a worse nightmare as sharing the same house, his feet available to me as he was compelled to make them if he wanted the financial and practical benefits of the marriage as clearly the emotional side of it, a boat that had sailed! His gasps were all the response I needed to hear from him! He was trapped and knew it!

Once both feet lubed with saliva my fingers then slowly and gently trailed over his soles, focusing on the centre of his soles and toes wiggling I gripped them and right sole taut stroked along it harder and then repeated with his left sole before activating the sonicare and the revolving bristles run over the length of his size 12 feet as his toes wiggled like crazy and his feet flexed madly! I swapped the sonicare for the inkless biro pen and lightly drew it the length of each bare sole but soon resorted to what I like best so lickling and suckling and tickling, caressing and massaging and Frankie subjected to ticklish and licklish endurance as he often finds himself to at the weekends!

Mom leaves and he's mine to enjoy and having made sure his feet socked all day in the house as he's under my control as he likes living the Beverley Hills lifestyle as opposed to waiting tables, its to the gym and often the treadmill 20 minutes and then playtime and secured to the bed his socked and soon bare feet mine to enjoy and this weekend two Tickle-Tops joining me, not told Frankie and excited as I am anticipating making Frankie laugh! My specifically into feet tickling I begin teasing him slowly, very slowly so just one finger stroking up n' down the length of his feet and gradually delivering a more vigorous tickling technique using all my fingers as loving most a hands on tickle and hearing Frankie laughing helplessly.

"Oh Mr. Ticklee what big, ticklish feet you have and in these thin sheer silk black Armani socks sensing the agonising feeling of my fingers lightly caressing these soles and loving hearing your muffled shrieks as you writhe about on the bed but going nowhere, feel my fingers picking up speed and hitting on the supremely sensitive areas of your helpless and vulnerable feet Frankie such a Mr. Ticklee and as much as I like feeling up ypur socked feet, you know I crave for your bare feet, so tangy and edible incredibly licklish as my foot feast! Now let your reactions speak for you and tell me as I peel off one sock which tickle is worse; socked or bare foot Mr. Ticklee?" The ticklish sensations on his feet overwhelming and any fight in him gone having him laughing, crying and shrieking more with both socks off as feet ticklish, licklish as hell his initial macho resolve to not give in is soon easily broken by me as my urge to tickle his feet and see him suffer ticklish agony overwhelmed with his ticklish laughter compels me to torture tickle Frankie; Mr. Ticklee with a vengeance!

I stroked and squeeezed his toes and playing with them seeing his toes clenching and splaying overwhelmed with ticklish laughter! He suffering my wild finger tickling, teasing, torment over the soles of his feet! My ticklish fingers moving furiously over his awesome size 12 feet and both feet immobile drive him totally berserk drawing a feather in between each of Frankie's toes! Then a tickle break and I induging in massaging both of his upturned feet and admiring the soles facing me and having his personal musky foot smell which I find addictive! I love his long toes and rubbing his soles, using my thumbs to work the area above his arches and under his toes. This done sensually he involuntarily moans as invariably his dick hardens and he moans as he is denied release and relief so becomes more and more frustrated as my sensual touching of his feet gets to every nerve of his feet sending chills directly to his pulsating dick then indulge in lickling his soles and sucking hard on his toes keeping him in a complete state of licklish and ticklish insanity!

I indulge in tickling and lickling his feet relentlessly tickle them relentlessly and the tops of his feet are as ticklish as the soles and under and in between his toes dishing out maximum torture keeping him laughing hysterically even unable to beg me to stop laughing so hard having the nerves in his feet over stimulated! My tickling up and down both soles with my fingers and stroking his toes. His toes given a lot of attention, pinched, squeezed, scratched you name it as I tickle and lickle his bare feet. Frankie tries to pull his feet away as my salacious tongue licks them heels to toes and slick with my saliva and his foot sweat, the soles a perfect canvas for the artists brush swiping over his delicate soles truly tormenting him to distraction consumed in a torrent of tickles and lickles from me; love seeing his feet wriggling like crazy and head thrashing from side to side being driven absolutely insane and resigned to accepting his ticklish, licklish fate offering no resistance; Frankie's feet he knows so well are both now my feet!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back