• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC, Not Too Well,. And, A Humiliating Moment For Ross.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross and Kayley went to OKC late on Friday.

They had dinner with Fritz and Steve, did a virtual evening show from the office with about 75 investors, of which 33 signed up, went back to the hotel and dropped off to sleep.

The next day, early, Ross, Kayley, Fritz and Steve went to the fields. They did two shows, one at 8 am, and the other at noon. Fifty of 250 people shown signed up,

Early on Sunday, it was back to the field, with 500 investors. An anemic sixty, or not much more than ten percent, signed up.

All in all, the trip was far from great.

Ross and Kayley took a late afternoon flight home from OKC. They got home at midnight, and both decided to go to work the next day.

When Ross got to the office, he realized he needed cash.

Ross logged into his personal account from his computer, and was stunned to see. "Current Balance "$0"

Ross went into Victor's office. "Vic, can you please transfer my monthly draw into my personal account, I spent a lot of money in OKC" Ross said.

"I gave you your monthly draw, Ross, $60,000 after taxes. Remember you've been giving the forty percent in taxes to your financial advisor to hold for ease. " Vic reminded Ross.

"Vic, ah, um, I'm humiliated to say this. I don't have any money at all. So much has been going out in legal fees to Alan Hell, and Gerry, and forensic people, and such, that I wanted to do it all without Kayley knowing the exact number. Kayley knows what comes into the house, but basically, she lives on her one hundred plus thousand between salary and investments a year, I live on my draw, and usually have left over. I think I spent all of my personal savings, and the draws. Investments, legal fees, etc etc etc" Ross said.

"Ask Kayley for money. Or sell some personal stock. You have those. I know you do because I have your financial statement" Vic said.

"Much of it is tied up where I cant get at it. Kayley will literally divorce me if she knows what I did. I will hear a rant, a speech, and then she will probably give me a hundred dollars" Ross said, his head down.

"What about your personal oil and gas check? Ask Fritz or Steve for it early, or your consulting fee for signing up the deals?" Vic said.

"They dont put Kayley's and my checks in until the 10th, its been that way for years. The consulting fee is a ways from coming in" Ross said.

"Maybe Tim can loan you some money. Call him and ask him" Vic said.

"Okay" Ross said

Ross called Tim, who sounded hassled. "How was OKC?"

"Anemic. Ah, can I see you sometime today, I need a big favor" Ross said.

"Five pm tonight, Shun Lee" Tim said.

"Thanks" Ross said.

Ross and Tim met at Shun Lee., They ordered.

"So how was OKC?" Tim said.,

"Not great,. I just have to put it behind me. Ah, can I ask a favor?" Ross asked.

"Sure, buddy. What do you need?" Tim asked.

"Can I borrow some money?" Ross said in a low tone of voice.

"Okay, forgot to get to the bank, it happens. Here's a couple of hundred, No repayment needed" Tim said, handing Ross three one hundred dollar bills.

"Ah, no, I was thinking more like.. maybe. ah, a month's salary from RossShell" Ross said.

"And how much is that?" Tim asked , already a bit stunned.

"It's fifty to sixty thousand usually, but all I need is a lot less" Ross said.

"Don't you get paid for working at RossShell anymore, even though you dont really work there? A CEO takes no money from his own company? Is RossShell is some kind of trouble?" Tim asked.

"No, the company is fine, exploding like wildfire, but,, ah,, let's just say that Vic gave me my monthly draw, transferred it into my account, and I spent it, on , Forensic Accountants and Legal Fees" Ross said.

Tim gave a long sigh. "My lawyer will transfer your money to you tomorrow morning, a present, no loan. Ross, seriously, its enough already. Look at your whole life. You are an absentee CEO of RossShell whose head is all over the place. I know that RFS is very important to you. Going there once a month for a meeting with Fritz, Steve, and investors is certainly well within reason. A man who owns two companies, going to work on his other company,. This.. obsession with MIA. You either need to calm it down, and look at it as a business dispute, and not an obsession, you have to discuss it with a shrink, or you just have to give it up" Tim said.

Ross sighed. "I know. I know you say this because you care. I'm going to change strategy, let my lawyers handle it, forget my feelings about George, and look at it as a "If I win , I win, and if I lose, I lose" business situation."

Tim smiled:" Good man"

Ross and Tim finished dinner. Ross went home, and Ross knew that Kayley had been told something was wrong. She had a big frown on her face.

"A little birdie told me that you spent all of your monthly salary from RossShell this month on your obsession. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I dont care about the money, Ross. You should know that. I'm far more upset and pissed off about this road you are on. Oh, and if you needed money, why not come to the woman you love? I know you just went overboard. I look at it as money on one of your blown businesses or deals. You've had so many of those, that I dont know why you would fear I would react any differently to this than I did to the past ones" Kayley said calmly.

Ross sighed. "I'm sorry, Kayley. If it was just a blown deal, I could argue to you that there was or would be an upside to spending money on an investment or a company that might win, like putting front money on the table to win in the end. I know that everyone thinks I'm stupid for the whole idea of putting a front man to try and trick George. I promise you, and I will promise you, this taught me a lesson. A man who is basically a billionaire who draws a base one million dollar a year salary from his own company, not to mention the oil and gas checks and deal fees, leaving himself basically cash penniless. I feel crazy. " Ross said.

"Okay, so what;s your plan? You made a severe mistake. Tim will bail you out, and I am always here for you, emotionally and financially, and I'm glad I know the truth. What is your plan to make sure this ends, very soon?" Kayley asked.

"Speed up the process. Finish everything. Set everything up and approach George. I give it thirty days, no more. If I do not get MIA, I drop it and never mention it, or try to do anything on it again. One last shot, okay?" Ross said.,

"I love you, and would back anything for you, and do anything for you, so, very, very reluctantly, okay!" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley went to sleep, and the next day, a fifty thousand dollar check from Tim's personal account arrived via FedEx at Ross's office with a note "For my best friend, no repayment needed"

Ross put the check in his personal account, called Tim to thank him., took money to live on, and kept it all.

Had Ross learned a lesson? Was he serious about finally giving up the fight for MIA, or would something else change his mood again to cause him to prolong the fight?

Those things would all be seen.

... you have to discuss it with a shrink, or you just have to give it up" Tim said.
More good advice for Ross from yet another source.

... a fifty thousand dollar check from Tim's personal account arrived via FedEx at Ross's office with a note "For my best friend, no repayment needed"
I wish I had friends like that. :p

To Ross, and Tim, billionaires, fifty thousand to them would be like us or one of our friends loaning someone a five or ten dollar bill. Everything is relative.

Surprisingly, Tim gives good advice.

If you've noticed, since Ross is not personally working on Tim's work anymore, and assigned it to one of Ross's account managers to handle Tim's business problems, Ross and Tim are just that, close friends, and not battling business manager and client. They both probably should have done that long before they decided to.

Your comment was very quick today

I have a visitor tomorrow.

More to come tomorrow night or Sunday, depending.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back