• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Work, More Work, Payment, Slowdown, And Uncertainty?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Ross borrowed the money from Timothy, and had put the check in his account, he went on doing day to day work in the RossShell office.

Since Ross himself had taken money from Tim, Ross decided to Tim;s work personally that month. It was done within two weeks, and thus, Ross felt productive in the office.

Ross began to think of going back to the old way of doing things, even though he decided to leave well enough alone. Ross knew that even though Tim was aware that Ross had done Tim's work for that month, it was better for Ross and Tim's personal and business relationship that Tim's work was done by John the account manager.

In the meantime, Ross received his consulting fee for the last deal he had done in OKC, plus his personal investment check for that month. Ross gave the attorney on the MIA situation, a small fee, and kept the rest of the money for Kayley and himself. Ross vowed to build up a personal cash reserve, so he could get at "Cold , hard , cash " if need be, and never again experience what had happened when Tim needed to loan Ross cash.

Since Ross had just been in OKC, and was doing a lot of work in the RossShell office, Fritz and Steve agreed to let Ross join them virtually for two shows three weeks later. Ross was unusually tired, and Fritz and Steve wanted to spare Ross the trip down to OKC.

Kayley, for her part, was very happy with the way Ross was behaving. Ross was focused, working in his own company, coming home at 7 pm each night, and working ten hour days, just like a normal CEO of a large company would. Kayley knew that Ross was getting headaches some nights, but she accepted that, due to Ross's condition, and Ross used the pain meds given to him by his regular neurologist and headache Doctors.

As all of this was going on, Ross received a phone call from Gerry the attorney. "Ross, it is almost all over. George is running out of steam. I also found out that your aunt dropped out, Tazzio was shooting his mouth off and causing trouble with this for a while, but we know , that they know, you will not pay attention to them, or communicate with each one of them,, and that Alan Hell or an associate of his, or I, will do all of your talking for you" Gerry said.

"Gerry, we both know that I want MIA badly, and that I will always despise my aunt, my aunt';s son, and Tazzio, Everyone who knows me knows that. Yet, if there is a way for me to get out of this, to just be a normal CEO of a company again, working on big accounts, approving other account managers work, and taking my once a month OKC trips for several days each month to sign up investors, everything will get back to normal for me, work wise, and health wise. " Ross said

The month went on, with Ross just doing normal work, and approving account managers work. Soon, it would be time for the next monthly OKC trip, within the following week or ten days.

Finally, upon advice of his attorney, George agreed to a settlement on MIA. It ended up as it should be.. a forty five percent, forty five percent split for both Ross and George, with ten percent of the company MIA, and a yearly salary and bonus to the person who would run the day to day business of MIA. Neither Ross nor George would have any say on MIA. They would both be listed as "Silent heads of company, for business reasons, and for the best interests of the productivity. of the company" Ross and George signed that agreement, it was all over, and Ross could stop obsessing about MIA, and could just go back to running RossShell, and be one third partner and doing one show a month for RFS Energy.

Ross came home, gave Kayley the papers on MIA, kissed her and said.

"Final agreement. No more jerking around. This is for the best interests of our relationship, my business life, RossShell, RFS, Fritz, Steve, and myself. Now, I go back to being CEO of RossShell, a regular hands on CEO like I used to be. Working on important accounts myself, approving other people's work, and working away at the company I have busted my ass to build. All is back to normal, Kale. I also do my once a month trips to OKC, but I've always done that since I met Fritz and Steve and we all started RFS. I can hate Tazzio, my aunt and cousin, and George to Kingdom Come, but I know that it is unproductive to obsess about them all to the detriment of our relationship , my health, and my day to day responsibilities at RossShell" Ross said.

Kayley went in Ross's face, and started smooching him. "I want to eat you up for making this decision. How about I take you out to dinner to celebrate, you come home and take a big whiff of my musky feet, I stand barefoot high on the ladder for you, and then you give me a good fuck as payment? How does that sound?" Kayley said.

Ross kissed her back. "Just perfect"

Ross and Kayley took an Uber to Chinatown Flushing. They ate a nice dinner, during which Fritz called, saying they would need Ross, "Within a week" to do a show or two. Ross said fine. Ross figured until then, just spend time with Kayley at home, do his work, and celebrate the end of his long, obsessive battle with George, who had been fueled by Ross's crazed aunt, the always in a rage Tazzio, and Ross's cousin.

When they got home, Kayley sat on the sofa and said. "Two rewards for you, my feet, and the ladder. Then I get my rewards. I will even let you give me a quick tickle, but dont overdo it" Kayley said.

Ross took a big whiff. He quickly tickled Kayley's feet, as she exploded in giggles HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! OH I GIVE UP! NOW I SEE WHY i CANT BE TICKLED FOR TOO LONG! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! As Ross quickly stopped, while Kayley felt cum in her panties.

Kayley set the ladder up, went to the third to top step, stood on her toes so Ross could see her wrinkly soles, and then got down.

"You had better service me, or else, Market Boy!" Kayley said, hinting at Ross Dominantly as they went to the bedroom, undressed, Ross kissed her all over, as she hopped on top of his rock hard cock, and shot his load into her wet pussy.

Ross and Kayley collapsed in ecstasy.

The end of this battle, meant that Ross could go back to being what he always had been, and should be, A working CEO of a major company, working on the major work of his company, approving other people's work, while owning a second company in another business that meant everything in the world to him, RFS Energy.

Kayley had a day off the next day due to high staff meetings with parents. She was already up and drinking tea, when Ross appeared in the kitchen in his "Work uniform" A blue blazer, slacks, white shirt, and loafers. Ross always wore a suit to important meetings, and kept one in the office for emergencies, but on normal office work days, of which there had been many recently, this is what Ross wore.

Kayley and Ross kissed goodbye.

When Ross got to the office, his cell phone rang, it was Timothy.

"Are you here for a while?" Tim asked.

"In the office until midafternoon, in New York for another week to ten days. I have to go back to OKC to do shows, but I dont now exactly when and since I'm back to my old life, I'm not going to worry about that now. What is up?" Ross asked.

"I know I promised that you would not do any day to day work for me, but, you uncomplicating your life, makes me want to uncomplicate mine. As you know, my divorce from Tiffany the snake is final. I've started seeing this nice woman, and it's getting serious. Kayley and you will meet her soon. I want to start selling things off, subsidiaries, product lines, etc etc etc. I;'m not saying semi retirement, but as you know I;m older than you, my best friend. I am almost 60 and you are only 53. I actually want to have a social life and romantic life again. We need to spend time, going through things, however long it takes, just like you did when you scaled down RossShell that time. Are you okay with this?" Tim said.

Ross cackled "Of course I'm okay with it. This will be my special project going forward since MIA is finished. All I will do is this, approve things at RossShell, and go on my monthly trips" Ross said.

" Write me a consulting fee bill. I want to pay you for your hands on work" Tim said seriously.

"Timothy, fuck that. Most importantly, I want to help you, and want to see you happy. I'm glad you met a nice woman after what Tiffany Bitch put you through. I wish you only the best, my Dear Best Friend." Ross said.

"Shun Lee at one for a long meeting, Plan on not going back to the office for the rest of the afternoon. Oh, and this stays on the "Extreme QT" for many reasons" Tim said.

"I am your business manager , Tim, it is unethical for me to tell anyone. I will not breathe a word to Kayley. I will just tell her that we had a meeting" Ross said.

"Fine, Shun Lee at one" Tim said.

Ross hung up, surprised.

Were things really about to change so much for both Ross and Tim? It sounded to Ross almost like Tim was going into semi retirement, but Ross did not want to read into anything.

Ross, on the other hand, could not semi retire. With Kayley being just past fifty, and over a decade from retirement, Ross knew he would go crazy if he sold RossShell. He did not have the energy to start another company, and he knew his personality that he could not just run a small marketing company. Plus, while RFS was always building, that was very much an unknown about what would happen, and would depend also on the decisions of Fritz and Steve, investors, and the oil reserves.

Was Ross now just a CEO of RossShell with RFS as a second company?

What would come of this meeting with Ross and Tim? Was Tim considering what Ross perceived to be semi retirement? If so, what would the effect of such a decision be on RossShell, and Ross?

All of that would be seen.

It ended up as it should be.. a forty five percent, forty five percent split for both Ross and George, with ten percent of the company MIA, and a yearly salary and bonus to the person who would run the day to day business of MIA.
I am glad to hear this and Ross should be grateful that it turned out this way.

Kayley and Ross sure know how to celebrate a good outcome.

Was Ross now just a CEO of RossShell with RFS as a second company?
That should be enough work for anybody but a workaholic.

For many reasons, Ross had no choice but for it to turn out this way.

For his own health, his relationship with Kayley, and for him to focus on what should be his real work priorities, RossShell, and the oil and gas company

Ross has always been known as a workaholic throughout this series.

Now, the question is, will Tim's decision to maybe go into semi retirement influence Ross in any way?

If Ross did choose to follow Tim's lead, there was a major difference. Kayley still worked full time, and at only age 50, had at least a decade or more before even considering early retirement, semi retirement, cutting her classes, or maybe becoming a part time student tutor or guidance couneslor.

A decade was a long time for Ross not to be doing anything, and would cause him to be in danger of getting back to his old ways again of taking risks that he did not need, were bad for his health, his situation with Kayley, and RossShell.

Thus, we will see just how Ross approaches his new viewpoint with RossShell, and how long it lasts.

More to come hopefully by bedtime tonight.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back