• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

, OKC, MIA Payoff, And MIA Payoff?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As the week went along, Ross really did not know what to make of what Tim said, nor did he have time to dwell on it.

Tim knew that Ross was going to OKC very soon after Tim's "Announcement" to Ross, so the men agreed to wait until Ross came home, and then would have further in depth discussion about it.

In the meantime, the time had come for Ross and Kayley to make their jaunt to OKC together. There would be two shows Saturday and Sunday, the couple would fly home Sunday night, and Kayley had taken a sick day on Monday.

Kayley may have been Ross's Good Luck charm. Two hundred fifty potential investors showed up, and an astounding 175 signed.

After dinner with Fritz, Steve, and their wives that night, another show occurred the next day.

That Sunday, three hundred people showed up. Again, a major signup rate, of two hundred people.

On the way to the airport in Fritz's SUV on Sunday night, everyone talked.

"Maybe this makes up for last time. Hardly anyone signed up, so we got a payback this time. Good weekend, everyone" Fritz said, as the couples said goodbye, and Ross promised to be back within a month as usual, while Fritz and Steve did their other business that Ross was not involved in, and complied other lists of investors.

Ross and Kayley flew home Sunday night, the plane landed at JFK at 2 am, neither would go to work the next day.

When Ross opened the mailbox, he saw a check from the trustee person of MIA. "Ross C .. $15,000. then it said "Monthly salary/distribution"

Kayley figured that it was Ross's personal mail, so she did not question it.

When the couple got upstairs, and had undressed,

Before they were about to go to sleep, Ross had the check on the night stand on his said of the bed, showed it to Kayley, and said. "For you, for the unneeded torture I put you through: Ross said, handing Kayley the check.

Kayley looked at the check. "Babe, that's sweet, but it really is not appropriate, you busted your guts to come to this deal with George. That is all of your money, hard earned. Please keep it, and do whatever you want to with it" Kayley said.

Ross took the check and put it on his table. "Fine. Too late to talk about this, and we are both tired, but we will talk about it at a more decent hour" Ross said.

The next morning, Ross awakened at 8. Kayley was half awake next to him.

"Is it okay if I go in for half a day from like noon to five? I know you took off today so we can be together. I just want to check a few things" Ross said.

"Ross, you dont have to ask your wife if you can go into your office. You did not leave me alone all day to go work ten hours. A half a day is fine. Get it at noon, get out at five, and then we will have dinner" Kayley said.

"And we will discuss that check" Ross said, as Kayley rolled her eyes.

Ross dialed the office and left a message with the office answering service. "This is Ross. I will be in about noon for a half a day. I will see everyone later"

Ross and Kayley had a late breakfast. About 11, Ross jumped into jeans and a polo, kissed Kayley goodbye. "Just rest, honey. You earned it after this weekend. Will be home by six" Ross said.

"No one is watching the clock. Have a good time" Kayley said.

Ross took an Uber to the office, and arrived shortly after noon.

"All is quiet, Ross. I figured you would be in this afternoon" Vic said.

"Kayley took the day off and is resting at home. We had a great weekend in OKC. Just came in to check a few things. No lunch hour. Kayley and I are going out to dinner" Ross said.

Ross went into his private office, closed the door, and dialed Timothy.

"If you're calling, you must be either home or in the office for a half a day. How was OKC?" Tim said.

"Fantastic. We got a two third signup rate over two days, several hundred people. I came in for a half a day. Kayley's resting at home. Tim, the guy who is running MIA just sent me a fifteen thousand dollar check for the monthly payoff on MIA" Ross said.

"That's about five thousand more than you were expecting, but I'm suspecting that 's not the reason you are calling" Tim said.,

"I wanted to give it all to Kayley, and she's refusing" Ross said.

"Well, maybe she;'s happy to be done with the whole thing, and just wants to forget about it, after the friction it caused between the two of you" Tim said.

"Kayley said that I worked my guts out to get it, and that it should be mine" Ross said.

"You did work your guts out, and obsessed, and drove everyone crazy. Just keep it and do whatever with it. It's yours" Tim said.

"It really is Kayley's , and this subject is not over" Ross said.

"Okay, how about lunch tomorrow?" Tim said.

"Fine. 1 pm Shun Lee" Ross said.

Ross worked through the day, reading over monthly reports from the account managers, and deciding which accounts to take on himself now that he was home for a month.

Ross left the office at five, got home at six, and found the dressed but barefoot Kayley on the bed. He reached for her feet, tickled her, as she screamed, and jumped. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY! ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE ME OUT TO DINNER AND ROMANCE ME, OR PISS ME OFF, MARKET BOY?! WHAT GIVES WITH THE TICKLING? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Kayley said, flexing her toes back hard.

Ross kissed Kayley. "I am looking to take you out to dinner, romance you, and then make love to you. "That" was for not immediately accepting the check. I drove you crazy about that company. I want you to have it. Please take it" Ross said.

"Okay, fine. Sign the thing, give it to me, I will sign it, take it to the bank, and put it somewhere,. That is for this month. We will discuss things going forward. I want to have a quiet evening, and end up in bed with my husband since we worked all weekend, and have not had sex in almost a week. I want to have sex tonight, and you will serve me? Got it, Market Boy?" Kayley said.

Ross saluted Kayley. "Clearly Teacher"

Ross and Kayley took an Uber to Chinatown, ate a nice dinner, and came home.

When they got home, Kayley got Dominant. "Down on the floor, Market Boy! You are now going to get it for that tickle you gave me before!" Kayley clipped.

Ross lied on his back, on the floor, as Kayley removed her high heeled shoes, and smashed her musky bare feet in his face.

"Bad Market Boy knows not to tickle teacher unless teacher says it's okay! Bad Market Boy knows never to tickle teacher unless teacher says it's okay. Now, take this! After this, you had better service me later, or else!" Kayley clipped, as Ross's cock got hard in his boxers, and Kayley got wet.

Ross climbed up, the couple went to the bedroom. They ripped each other's clothes off. Kayley threw Ross on the bed, and hopped on top of his swollen member with her sopping wet pussy.

"If teacher did not love Market Boy so much, Teacher would punish Market Boy so badly! Market Boy is the weakness of Teacher's heart for twenty five years!" Kayley said quietly, as they both orgasmed in ecstasy

As Ross and Kayley were lying in bed, Kayley said quietly. "I will make you happy and take the check. But, we have to go and see the principal , because getting that much money, even say the 80 to 120 a year after taxes, changes what I show on my personal financial paper. Let;'s just hold on to it, and next week we will figure it out" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley on the back of the head. "I have all the time in the world"

Ross and Kayley dropped off to sleep early.

About midnight, they were already sleeping. Ross awakened to use the bathroom, and saw a text from Timothy.

""Have to discuss something tomorrow. I'm getting married. You and I need to talk to either Alan Hell or some other attorney about a pre nup agreement"

Ross sighed.

It was either.,

"Tim had made a very rash decision.. or.

Tim had been seeing the woman in question for far longer than he said, and had not told anyone.

Was Tim really getting married? How would such change Tim's life, Tim's business, Tim and Ross's personal, and business relationship (s)??

All of those things would be seen. .

Ross is making huge problem out of $15K which is a trivial amount to him. IMO he shouldn't have pushed the issue.

For somebody as rich as Tim, a prenuptial agreement is vital (unless he wants another nasty divorce).

You have to remember, mils. Ross is obsessive.

It is more about the company itself , and Kayley and Ross fighting over it. Thus, Ross wanted to "Save Face" so to speak.

If Tim goes through with the marriage, one can be sure that Tim will get a pre nup agreement, unless some twists and turns develop before.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back