• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York City.. No Snow For.. 326 Days

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Mitch has not been able to start any of his snow threads this year..because .. New York City has experienced absolutely no snow.

I just read an article that said NYC has not had any snow since March 9, 2022.

As I recall, this winter, we had a mix one morning.. Two or three brutally cold days with high winds , with highs in the 20s those days, and besides those, all has been warm.

Today's high is supposed to be 49 Degrees F,.

Next weekend I saw that one of the days will be a high of about 25 Degrees F with high winds.

They said that one other day might be flurries.

I have to believe that we are going to "Get hit" at least once.

The month of Feb sometimes sees huge snowstorms.

Two years ago , in Early Feb, around the 1st, I believe, my area of NYC saw 17 inches.

I'm not complaining. Better a winter like this, than one with constant snow.

We will see if this warm, snowless winter continues.

This morning we had a few flurries and a dusting of snow.

After two brutally cold days on Friday and Saturday, more mild weather is expected, with temps averaging in the 40s F, and no snow in sight.

I have to admit Mitch I'm far more worried about whether the authorities got everyone without a warm home into a shelter when the temperature hit -4 with a -40 wind chill last Friday and yesterday.

I'm hoping a lot of innocent people did NOT freeze to death in NY City those two days. :(

I see your point.

Since this was a thread about snow , is why I posted.

Being homeless in any weather is horrible.

Hopefully NYC and other places can and will accommodate as many homeless people as possible

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back