• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marriage, Approval, No Approval? Backward, Forward, Or Stationary

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross awakened the next morning early. As he and Kayley were getting dressed to go to work, Ross said to Kayley in passing.

"Kale, I'm not sure what time I'm coming home. I think you were already sleeping. About midnight last night, I got a text from Timothy. Tim told me he has to see me, to discuss a pre-nuptial agreement. Tim claims he is getting married" Ross said evenly.

Kayley almost burst out in laughter. "Timothy , getting married, oy the poor girl"

"Kale, reminder, Tim is far from a saint, but we both know that his now ex wife Tiffany is a bitch. Tiffany drove Tim crazy during their own divorce process. Tim kept trying to settle, and Tiffany kept trying to put her tentacles into him. Tim did not cheat, he was just.." Ross said.

"Like you used to be, a workaholic, until your health, and a certain teacher who will be late for work if I dont get out of here, forced you to change your ways. I will see you tonight, and you can tell me the juicy details" Kayley said.

Kayley left. and Ross stumbled into a shower, put on his work clothes, with a tie in his pocket, went into an Uber, and entered the office around 930. "Good morning all. One very important call to make. Please hold all calls. I will open my door when I can talk to anyone" Ross said, going into his office and shutting his door.

Ross hit Tim's number on Ross's cell phone. "Hi, meet me at one at Shun Lee and I will explain all" Tim said.

"Affirmative" Ross said , and clicked Tim off.

Ross worked through the morning, eager to find out the details. At 1230, Ross headed out the door to Shun Lee. "VIP meeting with Tim Patrick. Do not know how long I will be" Ross said to his secretary Ashley

"Okay, Ross, have a good lunch" Ashley said.

When Ross and Tim met at Shun Lee, they bumped fists in greeting and ordered food and drinks, then got down to business.

"Okay, business first. Her name is Ellen, and she's in her late 40s. I'm 60 so only a bit over ten years. Ellen is in HR at a major ad company. Eleen was married before, and had a child at a young age. Ellen's daughter is in her 20s, and her daughter lives with her boyfriend. So, it is just myself and Ellen. This was no rash decision. Let;'s just say that our paths had crossed when Tiffany and I were having problems. After Tiffany and I split, Ellen and I got more serious. It ramped up quickly, and this is what happened. I'm sorry I did not come clean. Its just, after what happened with Tiffany, I did not want to count my chickens until they hatch. Now, I would like you to meet her first alone with me, and then the four of us can have dinner. Of course, you are the closest person I have to a brother, so I want your unbiased opinion" Tim said.

"I am thrilled for you, my friend, Mazel Tov from the bottom of my heart. I may have to go to OKC for two or three days in the middle of next week, but I can and will meet you and Ellen anytime before and or after" Ross said.

"Do OKC first. Yet, since my decision is made, I would appreciate it if you would approach Alan Hell and ask him to recommend an attorney to represent me. Ellen knows that I need a pre nup, and why. She is willing to be more than reasonable with me, and sign one. This is Love, my friend. I deserve it. I know that what happened between Tiffany and I is not all Tiffany's fault, but we also both know her personality" Tim said

"Tim, Tiffany is a miserable human being. You know that's my favorite expression for someone who is a horrible person. Forget Tiffany. Let;s focus on Ellen and what will hopefully be happiness for you. We will figure a time for me to meet Ellen, and then we will introduce Ellen to Kayley" Ross said.

Ross and Tim finished their lunch and said their goodbyes.

Ross went back to the office, worked, and left at 530, arriving before 7.

"Good Evening Teacher" Ross said, kissing Kayley and giving her flowers.

"Mmmm thank you, husband, so , how was your meeting with Sir Patrick?" Kayley ribbed.

"Tim said he is getting married to a woman named Ellen. She's in her late 40s and in HR. I'm going to meet them alone first, as Tim wants my opinion as his best friend, and then the four of us will have dinner. I have to call Alan Hell tomorrow, and ask him to recommend a lawyer to get a pre nup agreement for Tim and Ellen. Tim said that Ellen is going to willingly sign to protect Tim and protect their relationship. According to Tim, Ellen is exactly the opposite of Tiffany" Ross said.

"Ross, you know that I rib Tim because of how he gets himself into things. Yet, I know how important the two of you are to each other, and I also know how Tiffany really stung him. That is one woman who truly is a bitch. I have no sympathy for her. I truly hope that Tim is happy with Ellen" Kayley said.

"Thanks, Kale, that means a lot to me, and will mean a lot to Tim" Ross said, kissing Kayley.

The next day, Ross called Alan Hell and asked Alan to recommend a top pre nup attorney to Tim. Alan said he would find someone, and get back to Tim personally within a few days.

The days passed. Alan called Tim, gave Tim the lawyer's name, and Tim and the lawyer met. Discussions began between Tim, Ellen, and the lawyer about a pre nupial agreement.

In the meantime, the end of the week, turned into the weekend, and turned into the next week.

By Saturday, Ross had gotten word from Fritz that Ross was needed in OKC from Tuesday definitely to at least late Thursday, or possibly Friday.

On Sunday night, Ross got a phone call from Tim,. Tim sounded.. distressed.

"Ross, I hate to tell you this .....I hope things dont go on hold. Unlike Kayley's kind sisters, Ellen has a sister who is a bitch. This sister told Ellen to get me to put more money in the pre nup considering my financial situation. Ellen is now going back and forth. I need to think. When are you leaving for OKC?" Tim asked.

"Not until Tuesday morning. I can meet you tomorrow if you want." Ross said.

"No reason. Let me see if I can work this through with Ellen and her sister. Pre nup is on hold. When you come home, we will discuss this" Tim said.

"Okay, Good Luck my friend, maybe this is just a bump in the road and will work out" Ross said, as the men hung up.

Ross was in bed when he got the call on his cell phone. Kayley was still awake, and saw Ross's face.

"Uh Oh, let me guess. Problem with the pre nup. That was Timothy, and he's upset" Kayley said.

"Tim knows that I have to go to OKC for the shows. I told Tim that he and I would discuss it when I come home" Ross said.

"Okay, so then deal with it then, and for now, just focus on OKC" Kayley said, as Ross and Kayley kissed.

Ross had a usual work day in the office on Monday. Early Tuesday morning, Ross and Kayley kissed goodbye. Ross jumped on his flight to OKC via DFW from JFK , and landed.

After Ross, Fritz, and Steve greeted each other and headed for the fields, the men were about to find out that they were going to have an eventful few days.

What would the "Events" be?

That would be seen. .

Last edited:
If Ellen is unreasonable about her money in the prenup, then Tim should recognize her as a fortune hunter and end it.

Not clear what will happen in OKC, but nothing is certain in the oil and gas business.

We will see what happens with Ellen and Tim.

I purposely made it not clear what happened in OKC, because that is the "End cliffhanger" to keep you guessing my friend, like almost every other story in this series.

Hopefully more to come by later tonight, or if not tomorrow.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back