• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickle tool???

EvilTicklez

TMF Novice
A lot of different people in this forum, some are ticklers who are as evil as can be, some of you are ticklees who have experienced a true definition of “tickle torture” and some of you are people who aren’t either but watch a lot of tickle videos and have grown to love lots of different types of lers and lees. BUT my question no matter which role you are, which tickle tool is the best. Would love to hear Everyone’s opinion on this.

Of all the times in my life I've seen someone tickled or tickled someone it's nearly always finger or fingernails. I guess you can include tongue for ticklish foot worship situations, but it wouldn't be the technique that tickles my wife the most. For my wife, I think the long manicured nails of her female friend(s) works well. However there have been two times where I used a tool to tickle her feet: 1) a guitar pick, which was laying on the nightstand after I emptied my pockets at the end of the day and 2) a stiff bristled brush.

The guitar pick incident was fairly long for us. I never tickle her for more than a few minutes, and this lasted maybe 2 minutes. It drove her crazy. She kept asking while laughing "what is that?!". The brush incident happened because her feet were covered in some kind of oil after a massage that she had and she couldn't get it off. I saw her scrubbing her feet with it and went in and told her I'd help. Her feet were wet and I put some soap on the brush and started scrubbing her soles. She held out for a bit but started laughing and squirming until finally she said "ok ok! no more! I'm too ticklish!"

In my limited experience, I think the long fingernails tickle her the most.

I like to experiment with tools because they do work quite well on some people. I prefer fingers as that's what works best on me with the right touch/technique. Some tools work on me and others I haven't tried. Overall, I think fingers but that is of course subjective. :)

The best for me (or I guess worst depending on how you look at it) are grooming gloves (not the blue rubber ones, the ones that are stiffer). My feet are small so they can usually cover 90% of the foot and can tickle the entire thing literally without even really trying/moving.

Fingers % but guitar picks are pretty brutal too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back