• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julie's Ticklish Friends (Part 1) ~ Commission (FF/F, 18+)

Featherscape

The year was so close to being over. Four years of high school crept by like a prison sentence, yet when reduced to memories came as little more than a dream one struggles to remember. Julie never believed the adage of ‘appreciate these years, you’ll never get them back’, all the cliches spewed at her by her parents and teachers, but an odd remorse was beginning to take hold. Regret at not appreciating the time that she spent in those hollow halls. Recalling bad memories as times that she would look fondly on for years. Remembering the tiny details of the faces of her favorite teachers. It all came seemingly out of nowhere, the dreadful realization that soon all of these things would just be stories, no longer a part of her reality.

Julie walked home alone from the school library. She had told her mother that she was still working on her senior project, but the project sat mostly in her locker ready to be turned in. Even so, the acceptance letter that she already received from her first choice University left little importance to the project at all. Her mind turned over another project entirely, one which had been circulating her dreams for many years prior.

A cascade of shimmering brunette hair fell down across her backpack, tapping lightly against her bottom with each step. With no one around, Julie popped at the gum in her mouth and chewed loudly. Several charms dangled from the side of her bag, one being a keychain of a sapphic flag and another being a set of three metal feathers, each a different color: red, yellow, and green. Julie herself was rarely alone. She had a tendency to surround herself with friends and a brash aura about her made making friends easy. Being alone meant having no one to interact with, no one with which to bounce her energy off of to make for exciting memories. However, the end of the year had sobered Julie. The realization that her high school life, and likely most of the people she had spent the last four years with, would too become just memories, ghosts of her past that would ultimately fade away.

The project was time sensitive. An urgent matter of her own want took a stronger and stronger hold of her thoughts over the previous months. If what she wanted, what she had dreamed of every night for years was going to happen, it needed to happen right then, even if it cost her everything. With plans to move away slowly taking effect, it was a price she was willing to pay.

‘Are yall done with the final yet?’ a text message read as it lit up her phone. Julie lifted the phone between her fingers dolled up with french tipped manicured nails. She read the group chat that she had been silently observing thus far.

‘Almost,’ another text read by her friend Nicole. ‘Kill me now.’ Julie had three friends that she had gotten closer to than anyone. Nicole was often the mature one, usually quick to stifle the more fun plans on the grounds of ‘unsafe’ and ‘illegal’ and ‘morally reprehensible’. She was a fun, if bearable, tether. An image by her text showed a picture that Julie took of Nicole laying on her stomach with her bare feet crossed up in the air behind her.

‘Kinda,’ Kimmie texted. ‘Finishing this paper is kicking my ass.’ Julie had rubbed off on Kimmie the most, so much so that no one knew who was the real bad influence. The two had been closer than the rest all the way back to early middle school. Kimmie gave school life an exotic flavor to break out of the bland mundanity of oral presentations, MLA formatting, and the cheapest food the schools could legally sell to children for consumption. She stood out mainly by dying the tips of her dark, nearly black hair various shades of green as a way to flaunt a clashing Korean/Irish heritage. Julie assigned a picture to her contact of Kimmie of the two at a fair together with a large pink heart framed around their faces. ‘What about you?’

‘I’m not even close,’ Molly said, with a beleaguered emoji face. Molly was the youngest of the four, having just turned eighteen two months prior. A crown of bright red hair framed a pale, freckled complexion to yield a doll-like charm to her looks. A picture that Julie took of her by her text showed Molly in a bikini from a beach trip the previous summer. It highlighted Molly’s slender midsection and focused quite obviously on her chest.

‘Just suck up to Harington about it,’ Julie typed out with a grin. ‘I’m sure he’ll let you off.’

‘I’m not you,’ Molly texted back after a while with another, more dismissive emoji.

‘You’re right, I’m pretty much done,’ Julie texted.

‘How?!’ Molly sent.

‘Because I’m amazing,’ Julie texted. She smirked, looking down at her phone. Her eyes glossed over Molly’s picture. She recalled the sleepovers that the group would have. They would play games, gossip, keep up family members with their chatter to varying degrees of anger. Their overnight stays became so routine that the girls, for the most part, simply became regular members of each other's houses. Kimmie and the others often simply showed up at Julie’s door later at night to talk and crash. Julie never minded. Each time was simply a chance to get closer to each and to present an opportunity to play how Julie liked to play.

Ever since Julie was little, she had developed a special interest in tickling. It was small things at first. Little scenes in cartoons and television shows would stir something inside of her that she had not understood. As she grew into her preteen years, Julie began to recognize the nature of her interests while they only grew more prominent and in tandem with her interest in girls. Neither was a confusion for her, but rather a mystery that could be explored. Scenes of watching her friends get tickled right in front of her left her feeling tingly and her heart pounding. She always wanted to be a part of them and for them to never end. Dreams came with a budding dampness of the girls that she knew being tickled in various scenarios. Being held kidnapped, being interrogated, or just being played with by sadistic little demons and monsters. It all brought waves of fantasy to Julie’s expansive imagination.

For as long as she’s known them, Julie was always the one to incite the tickle fights. She would use tickling during games of truth or dare, tag, hide and seek, anywhere that she could inject tickling in a relatively organic way. The feeling of her fingers scribbling against her friends’ bodies, listening to them shriek as she hit all of their most sensitive spots, watching them squirm helplessly by the spirits of their own ticklishness, all presented Julie with a tingling heat. But none of the instances had been full tickle sessions the likes of which she had seen online. The full control, the completely helplessness, this is what she wanted to inflict more than anything. And as the year crept toward its close, as the inevitability of their departure as a group came closer and closer, Julie knew she had to take her shot at having that moment with each of them.

‘At cheating,’ Molly texted back. Julie chuckled. She walked as she texted and thought back to the times in which she tickled Molly. She had tested most of the common places with each of her friends briefly, discovering that Molly has a particularly sensitive upper body. Her eyes feasted on the ticklish spots as she observed them fully exposed in the picture. Molly’s fluttery giggling laughter echoed in her memory as she wondered just how much more of Molly’s laughter she would hear before she leaves for school.

‘Based,’ Julie texted back.

‘What are you going to do?’ Nicole asked.

‘Idk,’ Molly texted back. ‘Just have to cram, I guess.’

‘Ms. Manning can help,’ Julie texted.

‘I wouldn’t bother her with this though,’ Molly texted.

‘You know she would,’ Julie typed out. ‘I’ll ask her.’ Julie’s thoughts switched to Ms. Manning. She was a friend of her mother’s for as long as they lived in the same neighborhood. She was a sweet woman, youthful in face and spirit. She always tried to keep the girls at her house when they would go over, bribing them with cookies and a dip in her pool like a conning witch in the woods. Julie was well aware of Ms. Manning’s charming appearance and her captivating charisma, setting out to try and enlist her help in her own ticklish endeavor.

‘No, I can do it,’ Molly texted.

‘On my way now,’ Julie texted.

‘No, really, it’s not that much,’ Molly texted back. Julie was prepared to continue ignoring Molly brushing off her request when Molly sent another. ‘But if you wanna, I won’t turn it down.’

‘Who’s Ms. Manning?’ Nicole asked.

‘Family friend, lives right down the street,’ Julie replied. ‘Molly’s been to her house once or twice.’

‘She’s sweet,’ Molly texted.

‘Plus she loves Molly,’ Julie continued. ‘Always trying to get her to stay over.’

‘Sounds like my old babysitter,’ Kimmie typed.

‘No, she’s just nice,’ Molly replied.

‘You should hit that, Mol,’ Kimmie texted.

‘That’s what I’m saying!’ Julie texted back.

‘I don’t think so,’ Molly texted.

‘Seriously though, they’d be cute together,’ Julie added.

‘She doesn’t love me,’ Molly replied. ‘She’s, like, almost as old as my mom. She’s just really nice.’

‘Nice to look at, I bet,’ Kimmie added. Julie laughed.

‘She’s not wrong,’ Julie replied. The inactivity to follow loomed with the air of Molly’s signature eye roll, not willing to lean too far one way or another in the discussion.

Julie allowed the conversation to teeter into divulging topics. Nicole talked about how grueling her last few softball games had been. Molly opened up about not having a date to prom on top of the stress pertaining to her senior project. Kimmie merely humored the two with short comments and reactions in the forms of popular memes. Julie let her phone buzz away in her back pocket as she began formulating the final elements of her plan in her head.

Her neighborhood was not a far walk from the school, fortunately, and Ms. Manning’s house was not far off the path home. It was a modest sized house, one well affordable within her range as a single small business owner. Julie never questioned why Ms. Manning never married. She had known the woman for years and just accepted the charitable companionship as a family friend. Julie adjusted the backpack on her shoulders and brushed her hair out of her face. She breathed a heavy sigh and made her way up to the front door.

After a short rap of knocks, Julie took a step back and waited. She looked at the potted plants sitting across the stone porch with browning ends. Cheap, sun bleached lawn ornaments welcomed visitors with smiling animals and common phrases. Ms. Manning’s ‘18 Buick sat baking in the driveway. After a few moments, Julie heard the doorknob rattling. The door pulled slightly open to reveal the woman’s inviting smile.

“Hello?” Ms. Manning asked. It took a moment for her to recognize Julie, and when she did, her smile widened. “Oh Julie, hey. How are you?”

“I’m good,” Julie said. “Just stopping by, wanted to see how you were. On my way home from school now.”

“Oh, well that’s really sweet,” Ms. Manning said. “The year hasn’t ended yet?”

“Almost,” Julie said.

“I bet you’re excited to be done with it, right?”

“Kind of,” Julie said. “Little sad though.”

“Graduation goggles will do that to you,” Ms. Manning said with a chuckle. She stepped aside and waved Julie in. “Well, come in. It’s too hot to just be standing out.”

“Thanks,” Julie said.

Ms. Manning's home had always had a comfortable, lived-in feel. Hung art and a perceptual cleanliness gave it a responsible, modest atmosphere. Complementing the suburban charm were deep, plush couches pointing toward a widely stretched television. Ms. Manning herself dressed in a long, flowing top and leggings, clothes comfortable enough to lounge in while maintaining a somewhat professional dignity. Her hair was pulled back, showcasing the slender frame of her face and neck. She led Julie inside and started toward the kitchen.

“Can I get you anything?” Ms. Manning asked. “Water. Soda. We might have some Gatorade.”

“Nah, I’m good,” said Julie, kicking her shoes off by the door. She slung her bag around and laid it by her shoes. “Thanks though.”

“Alright, just let me know,” Ms. Manning said. She came out a few seconds later with a popped can of Canada Dry. Julie walked further in. She looked around at Ms. Manning’s cozy furnishings. Blankets hung over the backs of chairs and couches. The door to a bathroom off to the right was open. The air gave off a comfortable scent, a mixture of pine and lavender diluted with company. Julie smiled at the inviting effects of Ms. Manning’s house. She strolled up to a window that looked out onto a bird feeder, where several birds feasted on an assortment made up just for them.

“Nice place,” Julie said.

“Thanks,” Ms. Manning said, walking in behind her. “It’s been a while, hasn’t it?”

“Yeah, sorry about that,” Julie said. Ms. Manning chuckled.

“Hey, don’t worry about it,” Ms. Manning said. “I get it. High school is crazy. I don’t miss it one bit.”

“I don’t think I will either,” Julie said with a laugh. “Not all of it anyway.” She walked over to a sliding glass door just outside of a dining room. It looked out onto a pristine, clean deck, in the center of which was a pool. The water rippled slightly, small waves of blues and whites danced in the sunlight. Each seemed so inviting on a warm summer’s day.

Ms. Manning took a seat in the living room. She sat on a couch facing a coffee table. Julie pulled herself away from staring at the pool to join her. She took a seat across from the woman, catching a large coffee table book of famous Eastern European landmarks. Ms. Manning took a sip from her drink and placed it down on the table atop a coaster. She brought up typical topics in which to engage conversation. School. Family. Hobbies. Job. They all flew by in the span of a few words each, like issues checked off of a list. After about half an hour of idle catching up, Ms. Manning spoke up.

“So, what did you want to talk about?” she asked directly.

“You remember Molly, right?” Julie asked. Ms. Manning nodded. She shifted in her seat slightly and scratched at the side of her nose.

“Of course,” Ms. Manning said. “Sweet girl. Hasn’t come by a whole lot, but I’ve seen her walking home. I’ve offered to give her a ride when I can, but she says that she likes the alone time.”

“She would say that, wouldn’t she?” Julie asked introspectively.

“How’s she been?”

“She’s been good,” Julie said. “A little stressed out by the end of the year, but good.”

“School still working her hard, huh?”

“Leave it to Molly to procrastinate a project that she’s had for months,” Julie said. Ms. Manning chuckled and shrugged.

“Well, it happens to the best of us,” the woman said.

“Oh, I know,” Julie replied. She crossed one leg over the other and looked out the window. A small red bird flew up to the outer sill, picking at the feeder of seeds and peanut butter.

“Are you all set though?” Ms. Manning asked.

“Hm?” Julie asked, turning her attention back to the woman sitting across from her. “Oh, yeah, I’ve been done for a while.”

“That’s good,” said Ms. Manning. She sat back and propped one arm up over the back of the couch.

“Yeah, but see, I was kind of hoping that you’d help me with a project of my own,” said Julie.

“Oh? What’s that?” Ms. Manning asked. Julie smirked. Her eyes sparkled. It was time to commit, to give the push her plan needed to spiral into action. She paused for a bit as she searched for the right words.

“Molly’s really grown, hasn’t she?” Julie asked. The question caught Ms. Manning visibly off guard.

“Y-yeah, I guess,” Ms. Manning said.

“She’s gotten really pretty,” Julie said. “I mean, after she spent two years in braces, she’s really managed to stand out.” A small lift came to one end of Ms. Manning’s lips. She quickly covered it with another scratch. Julie’s eyes stayed subtly locked on the woman.

“Y-yes, well, that’s pretty normal,” said Ms. Manning.

“I’m just saying, speaking as a lover of women, she looks good though, right?” Julie continued to instigate. “Like, she’s pretty hot though.” Ms. Manning laughed.

“I, uh, she’s… certainly gotten a lot more attractive,” said Ms. Manning. Julie paused, keeping her eyes fixed on how the woman adjusted herself in her seat. Julie smiled.

“Ms. Manning,” Julie started. “I may just be speculating here, but I’ve seen you check her out.” A silence fell over the pair. Ms. Manning blinked and gave her cheek another scratch.

“Um, wh-what do you… mean by that?” Ms. Manning asked. Julie laughed.

“Don’t worry, it’s really not a big deal,” Julie said. “Like you said, she’s attractive. Nothing to be ashamed of in admiring that.”

“I, uh, I still don’t follow…”

“When she’d come over to my place or when we’d walk home from school, you’d always be out and about,” Julie said.

“That… that’s purely coincidence,” Ms. Manning said, her cheeks beginning to sparkle with a telling flush.

“And you’d invite us over and keep us around with cookies and whatnot,” Julie continued. “Even offering your pool and for her to stay the night. You’d really try. I’d catch you staring every now and then. I’ve always been observant like that.”

“I…um…”

“And you’d glance and be super friendly to her and flirty in your own little way,” Julie added. Ms. Manning exhaled a scoffing laugh, her forehead beginning to glisten. She started to speak, but paused when getting cut off. “Relax. It’s cute. Or maybe I’m reading too much into it, but as someone who also stares, I’ve seen the signs. It’s okay. I’m not here to hold it over you.” Ms. Manning swallowed. Her shoulders lowered. She looked away, rubbing the back of her neck.

“Did she say something?” Ms. Manning asked. Julie shook her head.

“No, she doesn’t know,” Julie said softly. Ms. Manning paused. She exhaled loudly out of her nose.

“She is… cute, I’ll say.”

“She’s hot, Ms. Manning,” Julie said. “Wouldn’t you agree?” Ms. Manning paused again. She gave a brief nervous laugh, her hand rubbing against her jawline. She met Julie’s eyes once more and solemnly nodded. “See? It’s fine.”

“You don’t think I’m weird, do you?” Ms. Manning asked.

“No, not at all.”

“She is cute,” Ms. Manning continued. “She’s grown into a very attractive young woman.”

“Listen, I am not here to judge,” Julie said. “But I did want to talk to you about a plan of mine.”

“A plan to do what?”

“Tickle her,” Julie said. Ms. Manning paused again and tilted her head.

“Tickling?” she asked. “Like ‘coochie coochie coo’?” She lifted her hands and wiggled her fingers in the air. Her bright red nails danced in front of Julie’s eyes. She pictured Molly on the receiving end, thrashing about and screaming with laughter.

“Exactly,” Julie said.

“Why?”

“Well, since we’re being honest here,” Julie started. She sat back in her seat, shooting Ms. Manning a casual grin. “I have a little bit of a tickle fetish.”

“A fetish?”

“Yep,” Julie said. “And by ‘a little bit’, I mean a huge fucking tickle fetish.” Ms. Manning’s cheeks glowed as they perked up from a smile.

“Heh, you really have grown, huh?” she said.

“Oh yeah,” said Julie. “And see, it’s been my goal for a while to tickle every girl in my group of friends. Like, really tickle each of them. And I have to do it soon because I’ll be moving away for college.”

“Oh right,” Ms. Manning said.

“And so I figured that maybe you could help me tickle Molly,” said Julie. “I can get you really close with her. She’s a lot more open than she puts on.” Ms. Manning thought for a second. She coughed and leaned forward in her seat.

“That seems… manipulative,” Ms. Manning said softly. Julie shrugged.

“Maybe,” she said. “I mean, I can’t guarantee that I’ll ever talk to these girls again after the summer. But I feel pretty confident that there’s a way to go about it that benefits everyone.” Ms. Manning smirked. She pushed herself to her feet and walked to the kitchen that overlooked the living room, abandoning her can of ginger ale.

“I don’t know, Julie,” Ms. Manning said loudly. She rummaged through a cabinet and produced a shallow wine glass. “What’s your idea?”

“Off the top of my head, I think we could use your pool,” Julie said. She shot up and followed Ms. Manning to the kitchen. She leaned over the bar as Ms. Manning poured herself a glass of Rosé. “Think about it. It’d be hot, we can get her in a bathing suit, I could hold her back and you could tickle her all over.”

“I could?” Ms. Manning asked, blushing a similar shade as the wine in her glass.

“She loves to be tickled on her sides and inside her armpits,” Julie said. “I know, I’ve been there. She’ll squeal and wiggle and go absolutely nuts. She’ll beg you to stop, but she won’t really want you to. The more you tickle her, the more turned on she gets.” Ms. Manning chuckled.

“Really?” she asked skeptically.

“Again, I’m very observant like that,” Julie said. “It’s pretty hot, not going to lie. She has this cute little laugh where she gets this wrinkle right above her nose.” Ms. Manning took a sip of wine and finished with a sigh.

“Well, that certainly is a lot to take in,” Ms. Manning said.

“So?” Julie asked. “You wanna help me?” The woman thought for a bit. She looked out the window where the small red bird perched and continued to peck away at the seed. She thought for a second, resting the rim of the glass against her lips.

“Well, I can’t say that I’m interested for the same reasons you are,” she started, “but if you’d like to use my pool sometime soon, you’re more than welcome to.”

“Really?” Julie asked.

“Yeah, stop by anytime,” Ms. Manning added. Julie grinned wide. Her eyes sparkled as her plan laid out perfectly before her.

“Thanks!” Julie said. “Can’t wait.”

The days passed slowly from there. Julie’s school project was far from her mind with her personal project taking over. She hardly paid attention during her last few classes, even questioning why she went at all. It was a good chance to be around her friends, to spend as much time with them as she could before the summer ended. She imagined her plan to tickle them all would come later, closer toward the date on which she would move, but her eagerness left her anxious to take action as soon as she could.

Julie spent the days reading up more on tickling. She watched more videos than usual to try and study basic techniques. Nights were spent thinking about how each friend would react under such stimulus. Not simply normal tickling, but prolonged intense tickling. Screaming laughter. Endless begging. She pictured it all, patiently waiting for the day to extract her devious intentions. She became closer with the girls, but kept them in the dark. She had approached Molly about the trouble she faced with her project and invited her over to Ms. Manning’s house to celebrate when she had finished it.

“You did talk to her, right?” Molly asked in the car on the way to Ms. Manning’s house. “We’re not dropping by unannounced?”

“I cleared it with her,” Julie said. “She’s just happy to help, especially since I’m moving away. Plus she really wants to see you again too.”

The day had become aggressively warm. A dense heat stayed locked in place with very little wind to break up the humidity. Few clouds blocked the direct sunlight. Cicadas cried in the distance. Waves of heat bounced off of idle cars and the burning sidewalk. Julie drove with Molly sitting in the passenger seat. She rummaged through a bag on her lap, reciting a checklist in her mind. Her striking red hair had been pulled back in a ponytail. She wore a modest tank top with a pair of jean shorts highlighting the paleness of her legs. Julie, stealing a few glances, could tell that she already had a bathing suit on under her clothes.

“I don’t know why,” Molly said. “But it’s nice of her to offer.”

“She likes you Molly,” Julie said, disarmingly casual. “Why wouldn’t she? I talked about how much trouble you were having with your project and she wanted to help.”

“Well, it got a lot easier with tutoring,” Molly said.

“That’s what I told her,” Julie said. “But she still wanted to help and I figured asking if we could use her pool.”

“Sounds really nice, actually,” Molly said. “Are the others coming too?” Julie shook her head.

“Nah, I didn’t want to crowd her,” Julie said. “It’ll just be us three.”

“Nice,” Molly said. “Maybe later we can come back with Nicole and Kimmie.” She turned to look out the window, glancing up at the sky. “Not a big fan of the sun, but after the year we’ve had, a pool sounds lovely.”

“It really does,” Julie said quietly.

Julie pulled up shortly after into Ms. Manning’s driveway. Ms. Manning’s silver Buick sat idly in the driveway. Julie’s car slowly came to a stop before she switched it into park. Molly gathered her things, making sure her bag had everything that she intended to bring. Julie reached into the backseat for hers.

“You got SPF 50?” Julie asked.

“Always,” Molly asked with a little eye roll. “Can’t leave the house without it. Literally.” Julie laughed.

“Good,” she said. The two girls hopped out of the car. Molly started toward the front porch stairs while Julie made her way around the back of the house.

“Oh, are we going to ring?” Molly asked.

“Nah, nah, she said just come on by,” Julie said. She waved Molly over. Molly paused before hesitantly following.

“Okay, if you’re sure,” Molly said.

“It’s fine,” Julie said. She led Molly to a tall fence. A latch designated a door, which she popped off and swung open. Julie helped herself into Ms. Manning’s backyard, leaving Molly to trail behind cautiously. She closed the fence door behind her before catching up to Julie making her way to the deck. The pool was open before then, the deck cleaned off of leaves and natural debris. Molly stood hypnotized by the gentle rippling of the water, the shimming blue warmly inviting her in. Julie walked up to a pool chair and set her bag down next to it. Molly followed shortly after.

“Should we tell her that we’re here?” Molly asked. Julie looked to the pool, then back to the sliding glass door leading the way inside.

“You go ahead and get ready,” Julie said. “I’ll let her know.”

“Okay,” Molly said. Julie shot her friend a smile before turning toward the door. She slid it open and made her way inside. She looked back as she closed it, catching Molly pulling her shirt off over her head. Molly dropped her shorts next, revealing the full red and white striped bikini that she had worn beneath her clothes. Julie grinned. She recognized it from the picture she had of Molly on her phone, the one she assigned to her contact. She also knew that Ms. Manning would never be able to resist her adorable, candy-striped outfit.

“Ms. Manning,” Julie called out. “Sorry to barge in!” Her voice resonated throughout the house. A few seconds passed before Ms. Manning entered from her bedroom.

“Julie,” Ms. Manning said.

“Yep, thought we’d go ahead and take you up on the offer to use your pool,” Julie said. Ms. Manning smirked and rubbed the back of her neck.

“‘We’?”

“Yep, Molly’s here too,” Julie said. “She’s right out back if you want to see.” Ms. Manning sighed, shooting Julie a coy expression. She walked up closer to Julie, standing by the sliding glass door. Outside, she could see Molly slowly easing her way into the pool. The sunlight glistened off of her lotioned skin, accentuating the curves that she had lingered over so many times before. Ms. Manning watched the girl closely, so adorable and alluringly precious. Julie looked up to see Ms. Manning’s fixed reaction. “She’s cute, isn’t she? Well, we’d love to have you out there in the pool with us.” Ms. Manning’s lips quivered into a twitching grin.

“O-oh, well… I, uh, y-yeah… yeah, I can do that…” Ms. Manning stammered.

“Great,” Julie said. “I know Molly would be just tickled pink to hear that…” Julie enunciated the words clearly. She smirked and turned away from Ms. Manning. She opened the door and slipped out back again. Ms. Manning was left alone, caught off guard with the rapid thumping of her heart. She hurried off to her room to get changed.

Julie’s bikini was a dark green tint with little black and red flowers drawn about. The one Ms. Manning picked out was one of her favorites, vibrant yellow with a pink lining. It did well to accent her slender body. She even took a moment to make sure her hair was done right and a modest appliance of makeup made her look more youthful for the girls. By the time she made it out, Julie had joined Molly in the pool. Molly had hopped up onto a long, flat float to lay out. Julie was far more preoccupied with swimming back and forth beneath her. She would catch her side with little tickles, even grabbing onto her ankle to slip a few tickles against her foot to make her fall into the water. Ms. Manning watched the playful antics, charmed by their ability to still have fun like they used to.

“Coming in, Ms. Manning?” Julie asked.

“You bet,” Ms. Manning called back. The woman eased into the pool by the stairs leading into the water. She took a moment to adjust to the mild chill before submerging down to her neck. “Mmmm, feels nice…”

“It does,” Molly said, sitting back up on the float.

“I really should use this more,” Ms. Manning added. “So often I forget it’s even out here.” Her attention slyly shifted over to Molly. Ms. Manning watched the girl sink into the water atop the float. Her vermilion hair gleamed in the sunlight shining down across her freckled cheeks. Ms. Manning’s eyes grazed across Molly’s figure. The girl sat picturesque before her, as sweet as she had always been. Wet clumps of hair dangled down her neck, the tails teasing her collar bone. Her pale skin seemed almost frail in the sunlight, like fine china. Ms. Manning inched closer. She studied Molly down to her stomach. Her figure curved deep into her hips and thighs. Her legs were stout, yet shapely. Her toes bore a faded shade of red at the ends of two slender feet. Ms. Manning casually swam closer to Molly. She held back the urge to reach out, to touch and hold her close, to make her feel equally as needy. When Ms. Manning waded up to Molly, and she opened her mouth to speak, the float beneath Molly toppled over.

“Whaaaa!” Molly cried out, silencing only when she fell submerged beneath the water. A splash sent water spilling over the edges of the pool. Julie popped up from under the float. She wrung the water out of her hair and smirked back at Ms. Manning.

“Okay, ready?” Julie asked quietly. She raised her hands to wiggle her fingers in the air. Ms. Manning’s heart fluttered. She swallowed and looked away, reluctant to answer. Molly quickly erupted from the water, shaking it out of her face and hair. “Oh hey, Mol, didn’t see you there.”

“So not funny,” Molly said. She rubbed the water out of her eyes.

“My bad,” Julie said. “Hey, so, why don’t we play a game? Say… Marco Polo? That sounds like fun. Right, Ms. Manning?” Julie turned back to Ms. Manning with a knowing grin, even shooting her a slight wink. Ms. Manning smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

“Sure, sounds like fun,” she said.

“Alright, Molly, you’re it,” Julie announced.

“I didn’t even say I wanted to play,” Molly said.

“Close your eyes and count to ten,” Julie said, ignoring the girl. Molly sighed. She closed her eyes and counted aloud.

“Okay, one… two… three…” Molly started. She walked slowly through the water. Julie eyed Ms. Manning silently, gesturing to her friend. Ms. Manning nodded. She clamped her mouth shut and prepared, unsure of what even Julie wanted her to do. “Eight… nine… ten. Okay, Marco!” Molly kept her eyes closed. She held out her hands to feel for any movement happening around her. Julie smirked. She stayed silent as she shot a look over to Ms. Manning.

“Polo,” Ms. Manning said. Both she and Julie waded through the water as silently as they could. Molly felt all around her, her arms extended as she walked blindly through the pool. She started toward Ms. Manning step by step.

“Marco,” Molly called out again. Julie still said nothing. Carefully, she snuck around behind Molly. She inched slowly and cautiously, trying to get close without Molly catching on too early.

“Polo,” Ms. Manning said again. Molly continued to make her way toward the woman. Julie managed to slip directly behind Molly. She followed silently where Molly approached on Ms. Manning.

“Marco,” Molly said. Ms. Manning watched the girl come closer. She stood still, grinning toward Julie who assumed her position behind her friend. With Molly’s arms stretched out, Julie swiftly lunged forward. She slipped her arms over top Molly’s, pinning them tightly behind her back.

“Polo,” Julie said, whispering smugly in Molly’s ear, lacing her arms around Molly’s to hold them back. Molly’s eyes shot open. She squirmed instinctively, trying to get free of Julie’s grasp.

“A-ah! Hey!” Molly exclaimed. She twisted side to side to try and free herself from Julie’s hold. With each swing, her chest shook with exaggerated resonance, thrust out by Julie’s handling. Ms. Manning watched the grapple take place. Julie was clearly stronger than her friend. As much as Molly squirmed, she never made such an impact to even waver Julie’s expression, let alone her grip.

“Hehe, gotcha,” Julie said. “Now we’re really gonna play.”

“Wh… what do you mean?” Molly asked frantically. Julie snickered in her ear.

“Oh, just something that we used to do a long time ago,” Julie said. Molly continued to struggle. “You see, I remember how ticklish you are.” Julie emphasized the word that she knew would get Molly’s attention. Molly’s eyes widened. A cold rush raced through her body as a pit formed in her chest.

“No!” Molly immediately replied. “Don’t you dare.”

“But I’ve wanted to for so long,” Julie added, keeping Molly held steady as she squirmed. “I still remember that cute little laugh of yours.”

“Don’t you dare tickle me,” Molly said, her voice far too adorable to be threatening. Julie merely snickered. “Julie, I’m serious. I can’t stand being tickled!”

“Oh, don’t worry, I’m not,” Julie said. She nodded toward Ms. Manning, standing by and staring at Molly’s helpless disposition. “She is.” Molly’s eyes raised to meet Ms. Manning’s. The woman looked back, letting her gawking become far more transparent than she ever had. Ms. Manning swallowed. She nervously stroked a strand of wet hair behind her ear. Molly’s eyes widened. Her cheeks had begun to redden, either by the sun or her own burning shame.

“No, no, please Ms. Manning,” Molly started to plead. “I’m so ticklish, please.” Ms. Manning stared. She stared like she had so many times before. She gave Julie a reserved look while observing Molly’s desperate squirming. Julie held her tight in the full nelson and aimed Molly’s pale, delicate frame toward Ms. Manning. She glanced back at Ms. Manning, prepared to abandon the plan should Ms. Manning chicken out and brush it off as a joke. Ms. Manning stared in a silence that left Julie questioning whether or not the plan would happen at all.

“Shhh, hush now,” Ms. Manning said, inching closer. “I believe you.” Her stare drank in all that was the girl before her. Molly's creamy skin boasted an aesthetic of bunny fur softness, like petting pure porcelain. Her voice, light and flaky, flowed perfectly for frantic laughter. Ms. Manning watched Molly’s body dance through her squirming, her hips and waist creating creamy curves begging to be handled. The tickling that Julie proposed had begun to reflect her own desires, as if finally showing her the appeal. Ms. Manning came closer in the pool. Molly’s chest heaved, her heart racing as she witnessed the woman approaching.

“Please… Ms. Manning…” Molly said. Julie picked up on Molly’s heavy breathing. Her mouth had dropped slightly, her head lowered and eyes looking up at the woman drawing nearer. Through the lapping of the waves, she could feel the soft vibrations of Molly’s heart thumping harder and harder. Molly’s skin warmed against hers. Julie smirked and leaned into Molly’s ear.

“We’re all gonna have some fun here today,” Julie said. “She’s all yours, Ms. Manning.” Julie drank in the moment following. Molly had stopped squirming. She no longer begged, but watched as Ms. Manning came right up onto her body. Ms. Manning smiled. She brought her hands down to Molly’s sides, continuing to hush the girl like a child.

Molly reeled back slightly as Ms. Manning’s nails made contact with her skin. Even beneath the water, she could still feel the warmth of Ms. Manning’s body nearly pressed against hers. Molly gasped slightly at the woman’s touch beneath the water. Her fingers began to lightly skitter against Molly’s plush sides. Molly swallowed, still squirming in Julie’s grasp as she started to fight back the urge to giggle.

“Wha… what’re you… doing?” Molly asked nervously. Small whiffs of laughter escaped through puffs of her nose. Julie could hear the early chirp of giggles start forming in her throat.

“I never got over just how ticklish you are, Molly,” Julie said slowly into her friend’s ear. “It’s always been a fetish of mine. And when I told Ms. Manning here about it, well we just had to get her hands on you.” Molly’s voice yelped with the anxious worry of a cornered animal. As Ms. Manning’s nails brushed against her skin underneath the water, the ticklish sensations developed a constant stream that became harder to ignore. Even the slightest scrape of a nail sent a flourish of tickles through her body. Steadily, her composure in fighting back the laughter began to break down.

“Neeehehehe…. No, I… nnnmmmhheehehehe… pleehehehease…” Molly whimpered. Julie glanced up to indulge in the look in Ms. Manning’s eyes. Gone was the expression of the composed woman maintaining appearances. Ms. Manning heaved deeply. Her body bloomed a lusty heat as she toyed with the body she had spent so much time staring at from afar. Her restraint was that of a kid in a candy store, so nearly ready to give in to years of fantasies and desires.

“It’s okay, Molly,” Ms. Manning whispered. “It’s okay. Just enjoy it.” Her nails skittered against Molly’s pale, smooth sides. They dashed in a clawing motion, just barely grazing the surface of Molly’s body. The feathery light touches left Molly giggling and squirming more and more the longer they persisted. Before long, Molly’s attempts to free herself became less about any effort to get away and instead were reduced to reactionary impulses, her body jerking and dancing to the tickles.

“Naaaaahheeeheheheheheeee! Mmmmmhhhheeheheheenooo…” Molly’s giggles fluttered through waves of soft whines. Julie, staying close to the girl as she maintained her hold, heard every little sound as clearly as if they were her own. She herself moaned to the whimsical giggling of the helpless redhead. Julie sank into the scene unfolding before her, having to bite her lip while she felt Molly’s ticklish jerking and listened to the song of her laughter. Molly’s breathing deepened. She continued to squirm against her friend holding back her arms. As Julie listened, drinking down her friend’s ticklish teasing, she leaned in to taunt the girl’s helpless disposition.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle…” Julie teased slowly into Molly’s ear. Molly wiggled to the light skittering of Ms. Manning’s nails. Her body twisted and writhed against Julie’s. Her head flailed side to side and up and down. The bridge of her nose wrinkled as her expression clenched through the forced laughter. Ms. Manning wore a wide, eager grin. She skittered her nails wildly up and down Molly’s sides, scratching with the faintest of strokes. Julie encouraged them both, adding to the overall experience by holding Molly tightly and whispering taunting phrases in her ear. “We’re gonna tickle you all day long…”

“Eeeeekkhhheheeheheeeeheheheeeeheee! Staahahahahahap!” Molly squealed. She was noticeably losing the fight against her own need to laugh. Ms. Manning’s nails sped up, scribbling as quickly as they could from under the water’s surface. The tickling started off as teasing, but the consistency quickly compounded the debilitating effects. The woman leaned in, Molly’s ticklish plight fanning the burn that her body had for the girl. She smirked as she watched Molly’s curvy body twist before her.

“You have such a pretty laugh, Molly,” Ms. Manning said with an intimate air to her voice. Molly’s laughter echoed over the gentle lapping of the water shifting around her. Julie kept her arms held back, leaving her entire midsection, chest and stomach, all open and vulnerable. Ms. Manning watched it all closely. She pressed her hips against Molly’s. She looked down to the blushing girl sandwiched between her friend and the promiscuous woman. Molly whimpered through her giggles. Her cheeks glowed as she succumbed to harder and harder surges of ticklish laughter, surrendering more of herself to the impulses coursing through her.

“Eeeeeekkkkhheeheheheheehahaahahhahahaa! Staahahahahahahap!” Molly laughed. Ms. Manning indulged a little while longer, pushing the girl as far as she could see reasonable, before pulling back. She took barely a step away from the girl when retracting her hands. Their bodies were still significantly close. Molly gasped to catch her breath. The burn that bloomed within her left her skin blushing more than the sun’s rays. Her chest rose and fell before Ms. Manning’s eyes. Julie kept a hold on her friend while Molly steadily caught her breath.

“See?” Julie whispered. “You’re okay. Liking it even, I bet.” Molly swallowed.

“This… this is embarrassing…” Molly said. “Please… I hate it…”

“You don’t have to be embarrassed, sweetie,” Ms. Manning said.

“Yeah,” Julie added. “We’re just having fun, right?” Molly blinked and looked away. She struggled slightly in Julie’s grasp, yet noticeably downplayed.

“Seriously… I’m so ticklish… please don’t…” Molly begged.

“I know,” Julie said. “It’s cute. It’s sexy. We both think so, right Ms. Manning?” Ms. Manning came closer once again, pressing her hips lightly against Molly’s.

“You have a really pretty laugh,” Ms. Manning said again. “I love the way you squirm.” Molly blushed deeper. Her heart raced and hands clenched into fists.

“D-don’t… say things like that…” Molly said. “It makes me…” She paused and looked down into the rippling pool water.

“‘Makes you’ what?” Julie asked knowingly. Molly reserved an answer. Julie waited before following with a sigh. “Fine. I think she needs more tickles. Don’t you, Ms. Manning?” Molly looked up.

“N-no, please…” Molly said. “Please don’t tickle me.” Her voice carried a tone of pitiful sincerity not lost on any of them. Ms. Manning raised her hands, wiggling her fingers in the air.

“I do,” Ms. Manning said. Molly watched the woman’s hands come closer to her body. She aimed them right at her defenseless armpits. Molly’s eyes widened as she began squirming once again.

“No, no, noooaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaa!!” Molly started into laughter. Ms. Manning’s nails lunged into the soft, plush hollows of Molly’s pits. They scribbled and teased the fleshy patches, bearing overwhelming sensitivity. Molly was much quicker to succumb to ticklish laughter. It flowed freely from her lips, singing out with a fluttering, feminine whimsy. Julie and Ms. Manning laughed along with her.

“Coochie coochie coo, Molly,” Julie teased right into her ear. There was little any of them could hear over Molly’s unrestrained laughter, but Molly could hear her friend clearly. Ms. Manning’s smile widened. She delighted her fingers on Molly’s sensitive body like a child playing with a new toy, one they have had their eye on for years. She let the accumulative time yearning for Molly seep out into her fingers. Her ticklish tactics against Molly’s pits relished every warm, moist swipe against the delicate skin. She let the moment of tickling seep into her present. The feeling of Molly’s frail skin on her hands burned into her memory. The sound of her laughter resonated in her mind. She shared in the heat which poured through Julie at Molly’s constant ticklish squealing.

“Aaaaaaahahahahahahahaaa!! Staahahahahap!! Staaahahahahap!!” Molly shrieked. Ms. Manning’s eyes met Julie’s. The ruthlessness of the situation was not lost on her, but both silently pledged a surrender to their desires over convention and kindness. Julie smirked. She listened to how Molly begged and knew her well enough to know when she was truly serious.

“I got her, Ms. Manning, don’t you worry,” Julie reassured. “She’s all yours.” Ms. Manning soaked in the words. She knew better than to push too far, but Julie’s words kept her relinquished to her own wants. She dug her nails into Molly’s pits. She scribbled all ten into the doughy reliefs, scraping against the screamingly ticklish nerves within. Molly thrashed. Her body twisted and pushed. Her legs shifted beneath the water. Her torso swung side to side as far as Julie’s hold allowed. Her head fell every which way while her expression remained contorted into ticklish hysteria.

“Naaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahha!! Oh gaaaahahahahahahahahahd, pleehehehehehahaassee!!” Molly continued to plead through her laughter. Ms. Manning stayed locked in. She watched Molly’s face closely. Water, be it from the pool or tears, ran down her face. Her cheeks glowed a bright red beneath her freckles. The woman’s eyes focused heavily on Molly’s lips. Pulled back in a wide, laughing grin, they still shimmered so soft and inviting. Ms. Manning gave her hips a subtle grind against Molly’s keeping the girl’s lower body pressed between hers and Julie’s.

“How can I resist such an adorable, ticklish girl?” Ms. Manning asked. The upstanding adult mask had all but fallen from her demeanor, revealing the youthful spirit beneath. She tickled softly at times, reducing Molly’s laughter to a casual stream of giggles, while at others launched into hard scribbles inside her pits that left the girl screaming with laughter. Ms. Manning tickled with the pent up frustration of a woman lusting from afar. At times, she felt as if her fingers, caught in a flurry of ticklish scribbling, worked to punish the girl for being so attractive and distant. Julie watched Ms. Manning’s technique. Observing how the woman gave herself over to the desires that had lingered for so long was nearly as thrilling as witnessing Molly’s ticklish torment so closely.

“Tickle her all you want to, Ms. Manning,” Julie said right into Molly’s ear. “She’s such a fun little tickle toy, isn’t she?” Ms. Manning’s nails feasted on the girl’s sensitive pits. They explored all over with rapid scribbles, scraping against every spot over and over again until Molly was left gasping through her laughter. Ms. Manning pressed on. She scraped and clawed away at the delicate hollows, fully vulnerable for her to exploit. She gazed into the desperate expression on Molly’s face. Her fingers sent one maddening wave after another coursing through her body. The tickles devastated Molly’s composure, reducing her to a screaming, blubbering mess. But for Ms. Manning, it was all in service of her own desires. Only when Molly’s breathing had become fully labored did Ms. Manning back away again. She only stopped tickling, letting her hands drop further down Molly’s body.

“N-no… no more… th-that… tickles… so much…” Molly said. Light moans weaved through the whimpers caught in Molly’s heavy breathing. Julie snickered.

“Oh, I know,” Julie said into Molly’s ear. “And it’s so much fun to watch.” Ms. Manning lowered her hands to hover just outside of Molly’s ribs. Molly’s eyes stayed focused on them while Ms. Manning studied Molly’s expression closely.

“Ready?” Ms. Manning asked. Molly continued to breathe heavily.

“Pl-please… please… I’m so ticklish…” Molly repeated. Ms. Manning lingered with a grin, looming over Molly with her fingers wiggling in the air. Julie chuckled.

“That means ‘yes’,” Julie said. Molly braced herself as Ms. Manning’s hands inched closer. She impatiently pressed her scribbling nails against the delicate grooves of Molly’s ribs. Molly jerked and let out a shrill cry into another flurry of giggles. She pulled at Julie’s hold over her. She twisted in place, unable to wiggle away from being pressed between Julie and Ms. Manning. The woman’s nails brushed and clawed away at Molly’s ribs. She pinched at each, counting them with ticklish precision.

“Naaaaahhheeeeeehhehehehehehehehehehehhaahah!! Naahahahahahahaaaa gaaahahahahd!!” Molly fell back into a cascade of ticklish laughter. Julie chuckled along with her while Ms. Manning’s nails continued to explore the details of her upper body.

“Oh, I’ve wanted to see you tickled like this for so long,” Julie said. “It’s really turning me on… is it turning you on too?” Ms. Manning picked away at Molly’s ribs. She danced her fingers up and down each side, tapping and scratching to the music of her laughter. Tickles poured through Molly’s body. They quickly overtook her, the ceaseless tingling coursing within her, leaving her screaming and thrashing.

“Naaaahahahahahahaoooo! Oooohhhhheeeehahahahahahahahah!!!” Molly cried through her laughter. Her chest bounced and swung back and forth by her exaggerated twisting in place. The strings on her top, pressed against Julie, slowly began to loosen by her tireless squirming. Molly’s burning cheeks were streaked with tears. Her laughter only grew the more Ms. Manning’s techniques persisted. Her body, caught by her friend’s sturdy hold, had become simply a ticklish toy for the woman. The frantic mania left her thoughts slowly submitting in a similar way.

“I really do hope you’re having as much fun as I am right now,” Ms. Manning said. Her nails skittered up and down each set of Molly’s ribs. They dragged across her skin, tickling the girl in a way that she had never tickled anyone before. A complete lack of restraint came over her. Her fingers let loose on the girl, encouraged more and more by Molly’s screaming laughter.

“Oh, she’s not,” Julie answered for Molly with a chuckle. “But she’ll be fine. She’s still our little tickle toy…” Julie let her words seep into Molly’s mind like venom, steadily increasing her reception to the tickles. She held on tight and kept Molly firmly in place for Ms. Manning to play with how they saw fit. Ms. Manning’s nails eased down the girl’s body. They tapped and scraped across Molly’s skin away from her ribs and down toward her belly. All ten traced inward, gliding over the plush smoothness of Molly’s stomach beneath the water. They scribbled and clawed at the skin, sending pulsing shocks of tickles outward throughout Molly’s midsection. Molly shrieked out a cry of laughter, thrust back into the ticklish hysteria.

“Aaaaahhhhhhhaaahahaa!! No no noooaaaaaahahahahah! I haahahahahahahate it!” Molly squealed. She turned and danced in place. Ms. Manning pressed Molly firmly against Julie as her nails flitted across the surface of her stomach. Julie chuckled at Molly’s reactions, twitching and twisting in place. Molly’s pale complexion glowed with an alluring tint of pink. Her stationary flailing only made swiping across her skin easier for Ms. Manning and her bikini top loosen more. Julie held the girl firmly, harboring little sympathy for her friend’s ticklish suffering. It was long overdue. Molly’s hysteria was far too precious and easy to obtain.

“No, there has to be something you like about it,” Julie said. Ms. Manning recognized the easing of Molly’s laughter as she skittered her nails across her belly. She dug deeper, tickling harder and faster. Molly’s squeals began to peak. She thrashed in place to the splashing of the water around her. Ms. Manning weaved her legs around Molly's, lacing them in a tender embrace. She danced her nails across Molly’s belly, circling the rapid clawing motions concentrically around her navel. Molly bounced. Her chest lifted and shook with each little twitch. Tears streamed down her cheeks, glossing over the pink, freckled mounds.

“Nooooaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa! Staahahahahahap! I caaaahahahahahahn’t!!” Molly pleaded. Julie held her position, as did Ms. Manning. When the woman began to notice Molly’s laughter falling once again, she remembered how much louder Molly was during the first spot.

“Hush now, I think you can take more,” Ms. Manning said. She quickly switched her hands back to Molly’s sides, hiding them well beneath the shift ripples of the water. Molly shrieked once again. She jumped, her chest heaving as a new wave of ticklish laughter shot from her lips.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHaaaahahahahahahaahahaha!!! Nooohhaahahahahah!! Stahahahahppp plehehehaassee!!!” Molly cried out. Julie laughed along with Molly’s newly heightened fit of laughter. Ms. Manning kneaded her fingers into Molly’s sides. What reservation she had before had been completely abandoned. Fully grabbing each of Molly’s sides, she pinched and clawed with a vitality that left Molly screaming with laughter. Molly jumped and jerked about, fully trying to get free pof Julie’s grasp. She twisted and pulled. Her head swung side to side. More tears fell through her laughing fit.

“Oh yeah, she’s loving you right now, Ms. Manning,” Julie said. Ms. Manning kept her focus on Molly’s squirming body. She plunged all ten fingers around Molly’s sides, squeezing endlessly up and down to pinpoint the best, most ticklish spots. Ms. Manning grinned. Her own chest heaved deeply, the tint of rose darkening across her cheeks.

“I’m glad,” Ms. Manning said. “I can certainly see what you like so much about this, Julie. She does have a sexy little laugh.”

“Told you,” Julie said. Ms. Manning clawed her fingers against the plush edges of Molly’s waist. Molly’s erratic motions grew tired and more desperate by the second. Her screaming laughter rang out with a pitiful sense of defeat. She stood helpless between them, forced to endure the ticklish torment facilitated by her friend. Ms. Manning continued with the feverish intensity of Julie’s own sadism. Julie watched and listened to Molly’s pathetic, laughing screams. She herself moaned to her cries, loving the anguish resonating in her voice.

“NNAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!! OHHHH GAAHAHAHAHAHD STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!” Molly begged and pleaded through her laughter. Her voice screamed out, almost to alert anyone who could hear to help. But the neighborhood was graciously spaced and few others were home during the middle of the day. Ms. Manning chuckled. She pinched and squeezed and tickled Molly’s sides senseless. Only when Molly began to gasp and fall limp in Julie’s hold did she finally restrain herself and pull back.

“Atta girl,” Julie said. She allowed Molly to catch her breath while keeping her held tightly against her body. Molly whimpered, limply leaning forward. Ms. Manning took a step back. She tenderly brushed the girl’s rose red hair with her fingers.

“Adorable,” Ms. Manning said. Julie looked down. Molly’s alabaster back and shoulders had reddened slightly. Molly’s weight pressed against Julie’s knee. Julie held the girl up, her leg pressing between her legs. The top of her bikini was barely hanging onto the knot. Julie smirked. She bit her lip and flung a strand of wet hair from her face.

“Now then, I think we can still have a little more fun, don’t you?” Julie said, pressing her knee against Molly’s groin. Molly gave a soft moan through her desperate panting.

“Pl… please… mmm…. no more…” Molly pleaded. Julie rolled her eyes.

“You’ll be fine,” Julie said. She leaned down toward Molly’s bikini strap. “It’s just us here.” She pinched the end of the fabric string with her teeth. Slowly, she began to pull back. She popped the string out of the knot before letting both sides fall. Unable to hold it up, the top collapsed. It fell in front of Molly, exposing her chest for Ms. Manning. Molly barely recognized the change before seeing the top floating freely in the water.

“Wh… what… Julie!” Molly shouted. She struggled a little more, her newly bared chest wafting liberally above the water.

“Relax, we’re just having fun,” Julie said with a little giggle. She looked up to Ms. Manning, staring down at Molly’s body. “Right?”

“M-Ms. Manning…” Molly whimpered. The woman’s eyes were caught in the gravitational force of Molly’s esteemed attractiveness. She started to object and even tried to pull her stare away from the scene, just as taken back by Julie’s actions as Molly. However, she continued to stare, to watch how Molly’s naked chest, ample and vulnerable, was displayed before her. She came closer. Julie’s knee rubbed more between Molly’s legs. She almost expected Ms. Manning to call it, to tell her to let the girl go and take the high ground for appeal. As she came closer, Ms. Manning started to speak.

“Shhh, hush now…” Ms. Manning silenced Molly with a finger up to her lips. “You’re so…beautiful, Molly…”

“Ms. Manning?” Molly whined. As Ms. Manning raised her hands again, Julie strengthened her hold over Molly. Molly twisted anxiously in the water, still trying to get away. “No no no…” Ms. Manning’s nails wiggled in the air. They pointed toward Molly’s chest before delicately touching down. Her nails brushed across the skin of Molly’s chest. The area was warm and pristine, appearing nearly untouched prior. As soon as Ms. Manning’s fingers made contact, Molly yelped. She twitched as she had done many times before and succumbed to a new wave of involuntary giggles. “Aaaaaahhhheeeheeheeheheeeeheee!!!”

“Oh…” Julie said with an intrigued grin. “Interesting. Good call, Ms. Manning.” Ms. Manning only smiled, far too invested in the moment to reply. As she felt around Molly’s chest, her nails began to skitter. She resumed her previous tickling techniques, scribbling with a feathery touch. Molly winced. She squealed and began shifting side to side. She pulled and tugged at Julie’s hold, each little motion shaking her chest against Ms. Manning’s tickling fingers.

“Naaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahah!!! Mmmmmm oooohhhhgaaahahahahahahahahahahahad!!!” Molly shrieked. Her laughter bloomed from her mouth faster and louder than it had before. Tickles gushed through her senses from her delicate chest. She thrashed and cried and squealed with desperate, laughing shrieks. Julie noted how much louder she had become along with the variations in how Molly moved. She bounced more, swinging her upper body rapidly side to side. She noticed as well that Molly had begun pressing against her knee. She grinded softly beneath the water while faint moans escaped through her laughter. Julie chuckled.

“Oh, I think she really likes it here,” Julie said into Molly’s ear. “Don’t you, naughty girl. Tickle, tickle tickle…” Ms. Manning came closer. Her nails started scribbling faster. They spread and attached sections of Molly’s ticklish chest in clumps. Each elicited wave after wave of laughter from Molly’s lips. She screamed aloud, her moaning starting to become less and less reserved.

“OOOOHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OHHHH GAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAD!!! FAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHCK!!!” Molly’s laughter peaked. Her rising hysteria only encouraged Julie and Ms. Manning to push her further. Molly continued to fight it. She pulled at Julie more and more, her face glowing a deep shade of red. Her face contorted through the waging struggle. Julie knew that Molly hated to be tickled, but the new spot seemed to awaken something in Molly that Julie had not expected. Julie pressed her knee harder against Molly’s grinding pelvis. She moved with her, rubbing back and forth while Molly moaned more and more.

“That’s right, cutie, you love it,” Julie teased. “Coochie coochie coo…” The phrases kept eating at her composure. They chipped away at the denial, making Molly’s shame all the more apparent. Ms. Manning smiled warmly as she continued to torment Molly’s highly sensitive breasts.

“It’s okay, sweetie,” Ms. Manning said with a breathy intimacy. “Give in. You know you want to.” Her scribbling nails, after circling Molly’s breasts several times, spiraled closer and closer to the center of each. Each of Ms. Manning’s scribbling digits drew closer and closer to Molly’s nipples. The closer they came, the more loud and squeaky Molly’s laughter rang out. Her voice had adopted a damning whine that seemed to pulse with the rhythm of her grinding. She rubbed her seat harder and faster against Julie’s leg. Julie guided her along, holding her firmly and whispering in her ear.

“Aww, are you gonna?” Julie asked softly. “Mhmm, you better. I’m not letting go until you do.” Ms. Manning played along with the plan. Her nails reached Molly’s nipples. They brushed quickly across the sensitive skin, scratching and tickling with the faintest of touches. The feathery strokes of Ms. Manning’s fingers sent bursting surges of tickles coursing through Molly’s body. The girl let out a sudden wail, a screaming laugh that echoed louder than any other.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! OOOOHHHHHHHH NNNAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!” Molly shrieked. She thrashed between the pair. Tears flowed from her eyes. Every little swipe of Ms. Manning’s scribbling nails sent thunderous shocks through Molly’s delicate nerves. The light pink bulbs raised against the woman’s tickling fingers. They stiffened, reaching out for the tickles to which they were becoming more and more receptive. Julie maintained her hold. She rubbed her knee harder against Molly’s groin beneath the water. She thrust Molly’s chest out for Ms. Manning to continue playing with.

“Do it,” Julie whispered breathily. “Cum to it, horny girl.” Ms. Manning sped up her scribbling fingers. They focused only on Molly’s perking nipples. Molly grinded harder and harder against Julie’s knee. She thrashed about, screaming and wailing with moaning laughter. The building pressure was undeniable. It pulsed and grew, slowly rising to burst from its restraint. Molly cried out. She knew she would be unable to hold it back. Molly lasted as long as she could. Between the tickling of her nipples, rubbing of her area, and her diminishing constitution, Molly was quick to let her bodily impulses assume the better of her.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH!!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAHAHAHAHAHD!!!” Molly cried. Her body twitched violently. She gave her groin a few more aggressive thrusts against Julie’s knee before losing complete control. A trembling orgasm burst through her body, exploding over and over again into waves of absolute pleasure. She closed her eyes, her head falling back while the climax surged through her senses. Carried by the impulses of the tickling, it lasted much longer than she expected. Julie gilded her through it all. She rubbed the girl while Ms. Manning eased her tickles to allow Molly a moment of serenity.

When Molly’s orgasm finally subsided, exhaustion caught up to her. She fell back against Julie, no longer fighting against her. Ms. Manning stopped tickling. She took a step back, looking over the aftermath of Molly’s ticklish suffering. Her cheeks were burning red. Tears streamed down her face. Her large, heavy chest rose and fell dramatically. Her hair was drenched with sweat, far more than it was pool water. Julie held the girl up, making sure that she would not collapse asleep into the pool. She exchanged a look with Ms. Manning, whose face and chest were also telling of her feverish state.

“Thanks,” Julie whispered. “That was fun.”

“My pleasure,” Ms. Manning said. Julie looked down to Molly, resting against her shoulder.

“We should probably get her out though,” Julie said. Ms. Manning nodded.

“Let’s help her dry off,” she said, a slight smirk brushing across her lips. “Then we can get her up to a bed to rest.”

Thank you for taking this commission for me, you did a wonderful job. Glad that you posted it on TMF. I can't wait for the next two parts.

Just wanted to say: I am still waiting for a continuation to this master piece! Is that still possible?

Just wanted to say: I am still waiting for a continuation to this master piece! Is that still possible?

She did an awesome job on part one but was so busy with her patreon and other things that we both decided to cancel tje next 2 parts as she didn't seem to have the time to do it. I looked for another person that does commissions but havem't found the right person to finish the outline.

She did an awesome job on part one but was so busy with her patreon and other things that we both decided to cancel tje next 2 parts as she didn't seem to have the time to do it. I looked for another person that does commissions but havem't found the right person to finish the outline.

I am so sorry to hear that... and it was just warming up too. :( The ending also implies that they might not even be finished with Molly just yet. I am crossing all my thumbs for you to find someone or better even HER finding the time again. I would even become her Patreon for it.

This is amazing! I so LOVE all the details! You're wonderful. Thank you so much for posting.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back