• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing my gf/first session M/F 18+

hoppahulle

TMF Poster
Went to see my long distance girlfriend a few weeks ago, and one of the nights I decided to put her through a little sexy session.

My gf is a 1.65 m latina, ~30 yo, a little curvy with gorgeous size 38 feet. We have been talking about kinks and fetishes before, and she is very open and curious, even telling me "if you are into it, you're into it, and if it makes you aroused I wanna try it for your sake" - what a dream girl! When I mentioned I was planning to bring straps to tie her up and asked if she wanted to try to be tickled, she answered:
"It sounds interesting, but I don't like the feeling too much of getting my feet tickled, it makes me wanna kick! You have to be careful, I almost hurt my cousin once."
"Oooh, well then even more reason to tie you up", I said playfully. "Then, you won't be able to get away from it, or kick me".
She smiled kinda cheeky and said "Interesting, well, we gotta try".

So, the night I was waiting for came, and we started kissing and undressing each other, and I grabbed her arms and said "I hope you are ready, honey, because I'm gonna tie you up". Her horny eyes and smile told me everything I needed. It flipped her over on her stomach and told her not to move while I brought the cheap pack straps I had brought. I tied her hands behind her back, spread her feet and tied them securely to each of the corners on the bed via the bed legs, and then I put a pillow underneath her hip to raise her ass. I definately enjoyed the view, her legs far apart and ass up (she's not into anal, but I like the view).

I started kissing her legs and caressing her dripping wet pussy, before I gave her a spanking - that I know that she likes. Then i slowly traced my tongue down her leg until I reached her right foot, and told her "well, now we'll see how ticklish you really are!" Starting off a bit slowly, tracing the fingers up and down her soft sole, she started whimpering from not being able to pull the foot away. I did the same with the other foot. She tried to fight it, but in the end she started to squirm.
"Aahah, nooo that feels so frustrating, hahah noo"
"No? Oh, my dear, you are not the one who decides that. Maybe you need more!" I said, starting to tickle both her feet hard. She went crazy, trashing around so much her tightly secured legs let her, her upperbody swinging back and forth.
"Hahahhahh noooo, aaaah I can't get away! Please, hahahah"
"Please? Let's see about those cute toes of yours!"
"HAHAH AAAH, noooo hahahah that tickles soo much!"

I gave her feet a rest and gave her another little spanking, before feeling her pussy again. Soaking. Then I suddenly attacked her upperbody and ribs, and she was totally unable to handle it. She couldn't trash around much either, since I was putting my weight on her ass.
"HAHAH nooo nooo not there! It's too much hahahahhihihi"
I ceased and brought her hair away from her face, kissing her and played with her pussy at the same time.
"You wanna cum?" I asked.
"Yes, si si."
"You have to beg me"
"Please, I wanna cum."
"How bad do you wanna cum?"
"I'll do anything"
"Really? Well, then I wanna tickle you more before."
Her eyes went big, but she said "Okay, do it."

I brought out a little finger vibrator and started using it on her wet pussy, teasing her clit. When I heard her moaning harder, I stopped and started tickling her feet again. Then I tickled her foot with one hand and used the vibrator with the other. Even put the vibrator between her pussy lips so it was secured and tickled her upper body again. When she said "I'm gonna cum soon with that thing there, please, let me cum" I went down and licked her pussy a bit from behind without removing the vibrator. She came hard, and begged me to fuck her - which I did, with her still tied up. She loves being fucked from behind, and I love doing it.

When I loosened her bonds, she felt stiff and exhausted, but also said she actually liked it, because it gave her a kind of rush she enjoyed. I did tie her up again another night, in another position, and found out her anus actually is really ticklish - but that story is for another time.

Glad you both had such a good time! :bouncybou Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Good for you! You’re a very lucky man, and I envy you. Yes, please post more stories of how you introduced her to the pleasures of tickling.

Damn I really like your technique as well as the dialog you have with your girl if she get deported or some look me up Hun!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back