• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally told another person

smity

Was talking to a fellow colleague today and somehow kinks/fetish got brought up , I tried my best to get out of the convo because I knew she would eventually ask me , my heart was pounding at the start of the conversation she asked the question that I dreaded my entire life and I said feck it this is the day and told her I had the fetish and...she just accepted it no weird looks no judgement, I Couldn’t believe it after hiding it my entire life from friends and family being ashamed and scared of what people will think of me it was just a normal thing to her. She joked and tickled my sides for a second and we went on with work , I feel such a heavy burden lifted off my chest and realised this burden I hid all my life really wasn't that big of a deal and shouldnt have been ashamed all these year's, i dont know about you guys but my confidence has skyrocket , just wanted to share it with someone

Being completely realistic, tickling is an extremely normal part of every day life. Many of us have seen friends, family members, and people in public tickle each other in various areas such as feet, sides, underarms, etc.

Of all the fetishes out there, I'd argue that tickling is by far the most normal. Even getting turned on by it. It can be fun, but if woth the right person, obviously tickling (touching each other and being touched) would cause the average person to get turned on.

Also realistically, in my experience, from telling some people they think it's really weird even though tickling itself isn't. I just don't understand honestly.

It's great that you got that off your chest and received a good reaction to it. :tickle:

It's always a nice feeling to share your kinks and not being judge. Glad you did it.

I've shared my fetish for women's feet and for tickling with a handful of people off the TMF

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back