• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AI-generated never-ending Seinfeld episode

The creator is in the chat right now, they just confirmed that it's streaming live as the AI creates it, which is even more amazing.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3p...anned-on-twitch-after-transphobic-standup-bit

The show’s AI, which is trained on classic sitcom episodes and various AI tools, mimics that of a traditional Seinfeld episode, which starts with a standup routine from “Larry,” before moving to his apartment. During a standup set Sunday night, Larry made a series of transphobic and homophobic remarks as part of a bit:

“There’s like 50 people here and no one is laughing. Anyone have any suggestions?,” he said. “I’m thinking about doing a bit about how being transgender is actually a mental illness. Or how all liberals are secretly gay and want to impose their will on everyone. Or something about how transgender people are ruining the fabric of society. But no one is laughing, so I’m going to stop. Thanks for coming out tonight. See you next time. Where’d everybody go?”

With the right sarcastic tone, I could see this actually being a scene in Seinfeld. But then again, there are definitely actual scenes in Seinfeld that would probably get the show canceled today (particularly a hilarious episode about Puerto Ricans). People weren't so sensitive in the 90s.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back