• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Home, Ride, And Terrible Shock

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross finished his trip, and landed in NY.

In the Uber on the way home from the airport, Ross realized that he had not spoken to his Aunt Ellen in several days.

Aunt Ellen had no children, and was like Ross's living mother, while Ross was like her son.

Ross dialed Ellen's cell phone, a man answered, and Ross said. "Is Ellen there?"

The man blurted out.

"Ellen died in her bed"

Ross was stunned. He slammed the phone, and took his Aunt R off ignore, as he had not spoken to her in a year plus.

Ross got the other aunt on the phone, and said "Did Aunt Ellen Pass Away?"

Aunt R said to Ross. "Ross, I've been calling you. The cops called me. They went to Ellen's apartment, and found her dead in bed. She passed away sometime in her sleep between Friday night and Saturday morning"

Ross was shaken. "I'm in a car on the way home from the airport, let me call you later"

Ross rode home, went upstairs, and unlocked the door.

Kayley entered, and saw Ross looking almost sick.

"Ross, honey what's the matter?" Kayley said.

"Kale, Aunt Ellen died. I had not spoken to her in a few days. I called her phone, some guy answered, and when I asked for her, the bastard blurted out "Ellen Died In Her Bed" Sure enough, this forced me to take Aunt Bitch on ignore, I called Aunt Bitch, and it is true. I want to calm down. I will call Aunt Bitch later tonight or in the morning, and we will have to deal with the funeral. Since the EMS who found Aunt Ellen called Aunt R, Aunt R says she will deal with things, being the sister. I just dont want to talk to Aunt R now. I want to calm down, and absorb this. I do not have the patience to deal with Aunt R and her selfish rants" Ross said.

"Ross, honey, I am so so sorry. I know how much Aunt Ellen meant to you. I know that this is a shock, and you are heartbroken" Kayley said, holding the shaking Ross in her arms.

Ross and Kayley went to bed, but Ross could not do more than sleep at short intervals. Ross's mind was on his heartbreak about Aunt Ellen passing away, and dealing with her funeral.

How would Ross handle these events, and having to deal with Ellen's selfish sister, Ross's other aunt, who had been estranged from for a long period of time?

That would all be seen.

The death of a relative that you liked and to whom you were close is always a tragedy.
My sympathies for this happening in real life to you, Mitch, as you noted in your blog.
Ross has learned (if he didn't know it already) that wealth will not prevent the Angel of Death from doing his duty.

Thank You for your thoughts and sympathies mils.

I will be dealing with this in real life for one more day.

I'm meeting the more difficutl Aunt, Aunt R, for lunch today, to arrange the funeral.

So far its more complex that it should have been. I offered to take over the process, but Aunt R is being difficult.

More to come by tomorrow.

I'm sorry for your loss. And it's harder when there are difficulties. I hope you get through this with as much support as possible.

Thank You for your condolences, robmic.

We were having some complexities, but I am going to try to solve it by taking the situation over.

Thanks again

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back