• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where did your tickling fetish start...with a relative, family friend, neighbor, etc?

QuietTickleGuy

TMF Novice
For me, it started with my friend's mom. She was hot with green eyes and flawless feet....

My erotic interest in tickling goes back as far as I can remember, which is back to age four. At that age, there was a five-year-old girl who lived next door to us. She and I frequently tickled each others feet. We both found it to be a lot of fun, before we even knew what eroticism is.

I realised I liked nylon feet aged about five. A couple of years later I saw Catherine Bach having her (fake?) nylon feet by David Copperfield during a magic trick. That’s when the idea of tickling appealed to me, and a few years after that when I was eleven I tickled my aunt’s nylon feet. The rest is history...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My mom's friend letting met tickled her feet when I was sick, It last for about 4 hours, no exageration.

It was with my own Mother. She was good enough to let me tickle her feet when I was just three or four.

Mine goes back to Age 5 or so, I would crawl under the kitchen table and tickle our neighbors nylon feet while she and my Mom had coffee.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back